Gang Up

By TAVVALRIC

"You're my possession now. No one can take you away from me. I'll protect you with my life." [BASED ON INSPIR... More

0:0 Introduction
1:0 Encounter
2:0 What do you want to know?
3:0 The Underground Association
The Youngling Fight Initiate
Here We Come Mr. Initiator
What Happens At Balirugus Stays At Balirugus PT.1
What Happens At Balirugus Stays At Balirugus PT.2
What Happens At Balirugus Stays At Balirugus Fin.
What A Bunch Of Cocky Dicks
Text Messages
Pick Up
The Agreement
Rooftop
The Other Side Of The Crescent
Father's Task
Low Profile
Purpose
Decision Made
Welcome Sister
White Party PT. 1
White Party PT. 2
White Party PT. 3
White Party PT. 4
Promise
White Party PT. 5
Level Rise!
Mission Sucess
White Party Fin.
Own Medicine
Match Lit
3 Years Ago
Choices
Risk It, Risk Everything
Idiotic Idea
Done
The End
2
3
4

1

2.8K 70 95
By TAVVALRIC

1 month

3 months

5 months

10 months

1 year

2 years

5 years

Dispatch

Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, known as the Kim Brothers, had raised 2M won for ST. Jude's Children Research Hospital in the States.

7 Years

Dispatch

The Min Yoongi, along with his wife, Min Kim Jennie, spotted at GIA (Gimpo International Airport) after honeymoon in Hawaii, U.S

9 years

10 Years

Dispatch

Park Jimin has stepped down as CEO to his multimillion worth companies for his 1 year old son {NOT NAMED} and wife, {NOT NAMED}

15 years

Dispatch

Spotted. Jeon Jungkook with a cute baby girl in his arms at Incheon Airport coming back home to Korea after 15 years of schooling in the U.S.

-FIRST PERSON-

I shook my head and quickly shut off my phone after reading the new Dispatch notification. It's been 15 whole years ever since I saw the Jeon Jungkook.

I felt lost for awhile, not having the man I love by my side. I wouldn't eat for a whole week and didn't speak to anyone.

The girls tried their hardest to get me out or at least shove some food down my throat, but nothing really works. The best effort I have ever made was finishing a bottle of water.

After the first month had past without any calls, texts, or even mail from Jungkook, I realized that he was really gone. His last words echoed in my head still.

"I love you my cherry blossom. Remember that."

Fuck, why did he finally have to say those 3 words at the exact moment where he would possibly be leaving me forever. That just made it harder for me to gather myself together after he left.

We had originally planned to get out of Korea 3 days after Jungkook flew to the States. For media reasons and what not. But me drowning my sorrows delayed the whole thing.

I was disappointed in myself for that matter. I knew I could be stronger than that, but Jungkook just have this affect on me like no other. From his sweet gestures to his gentle kisses.

God I have missed him

About a week later, we all got on different flights to different destinations. The Kim brothers flew to the states along with Yoongi, Jennie, Jisoo and Hoseok. Rosé was supposed to be going back home to Australia alone but blueberry #2 insisted on tagging along.

I on the other hand didn't know where the hell I was going. Jennie suggested on me flying to the U.S-more specifically New York-to see if we can at least spot Jungkook somewhere. Namjoon figured he would be in NY since Somi was schooling there as well. Or that he recalled. New York is a big city and who knows if he is there or not. Turns out President Jeon kept Somi's whereabouts a secret ever since she left. Now, he is doing the same to Jungkook.

The man really got this planned out

So I stayed. For a while. My parents were still no where to be seen and Aroon, along with Kunpimook had gone god know's where. So I was alone. Taehyung ended up volunteering himself to protect me for a couple of weeks until the boys made sure everything is cooled down.

Taehyung might look hella badass on the outside but when you get to know the guy, he is as soft as a teddy bear. I enjoyed our little time together. It was upsetting when he needed to depart on his way, leaving me once again alone.

Surprisingly Mark ended up reaching out to me not long after. He wrote a 2 paragraph apology which I ignored. But this stubborn ass kept on sending me gift baskets until I finally answered him.

We ended up texting now and then. Our conversations strangely had gotten more longer and happened more often to the point hanging out with each other-movies, restaurants, arcades-was normal. I grew fond of the guy and turns out he wasn't as bad.

He stayed by my side for as long as I can count now. Being with him kept my mind off Jungkook and soon I didn't think about him at all.

Then he kissed me.

Under the stars with a blanket wrapped around me

Somehow my heart fluttered, with butterflies going wild in my stomach. The familiar feeling I only get with Jungkook, I got it with him.

Strange

The feeling only grew from there and we ended up dating.

Married.

With 2 kids.

2 beautiful kids.

My son, Roman, the oldest, is now 3 and he is a curios little fella. Way over protective of his 1 year old sister, Aris, and would do absolutely anything for the girl.

I cherish my babies with all my heart. I felt like my life was full again. I loved my family dearly. I thought nothing could break us apart.

I thought

Mark began to be distant. He was always caught up with work and would come home at ridiculous hours. I shrugged it off for a while. Until one night he came back drunk, hella drunk, with another girl in his arms.

And that made my world crumble.

By then, it was 13 years in. The pain started overflowing and drowning me. I didn't waste anytime but to dial Jennie's number. Mark ended up with a bunch of bruises from Yoongi's punches and a broken nose.

Me and the kids moved back in with my parents for a while. Mark tried thousands of times to reach out to me but the guys made sure he didn't even see me for a slight minute.

The one thing that hurt more than being cheated on was that my kids had to lose their father. Roman was only 1 and Aris, still not born.

Unlike Roman, Aris grew up only seeing Mark now and then, based on weekend visits. I felt guilty about their relationship with Mark. After we got divorced Roman has been asking for his father frequently. But with his uncles, aunts, and cousins around, he quickly forgot the man.

Chae and Jimin have a now, 6 year old son, Benjamin. It had been 5 years since Jimin resigned his position as CEO from his companies. The guy cherished his family so much that he was willingly to give up his career for them. Chae and his son is out of media's reach by what I know. All is known to the public is that Park Jimin is now a married man and a father.

Yoongi and Jennie are still newlyweds and have their lives at their feet. So not yet kids. Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa had been in Europe doing god knows what while the others have flown to the States. Business stuff.

"Lisa, stop reading Dispatch all the time." Rosé snapped at me.

I turned to my red headed friend and smiled. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, a book rested on her lap.

Jimin had taken the boys to the park while Aris takes a nap and we girls have some alone time.

"What does it say Lili?" She asked putting her book down and turning my phone back on.

Her left hand landed over her mouth as a loud gasp escaped her lips. "Holy shit. He's back, and he's not alone."

Immediately my heart started hammering. Despite forgetting about him lately, seeing him again just trigger all the emotions.

His handsome face and bunny smile were plastered all over the media on his return. With him was an adorable little girl, looks like she is around Roman's age if not older.

Her features were the exact same as his and there was no doubt that she was his daughter. I couldn't help but smile at those adorable pictures. Some how I was happy to find him now a father and even maybe a husband. I was happy to see him happy.

"Do you think the boys know of Kook's return?" I asked. Rosé shook her head.

"I'm not sure. The last time they spoke was when Jungkook left, 15 years ago." Her voice trailed off. Dang it had been a long time. A lot of things had happen since then.

Just then, the door swung open revealing Jimin along with 2 sweaty boys.

"Mama!" A huge grin emerged on my face as Roman ran into my arms. "Did you have fun, bud?" He nodded repeatedly.

"Why are the boys so sweaty when it's so cold outside? Jimin what did you do?" Rosie asked, running her hands through Benji's damp hair.

"Hey, boys are boys babe." He stated.

"Did you know Jungkook was back in town?" Rosie asked. My body immediately stiffened at the sound of his name.

"Did you know?" Jimin asked back.

"Don't try to turn it around." She snapped back. The guy scratched his nape and slowly nodded.

"Aish, why didn't you tell us? Did you know he had a kid too?"

Once again he nodded. "Yah! Jimin! How long have you known?! Have you been in touch all this years?!" Nodded.

My shoulders fell to the ground. Jungkook had been talking to Jimin and possibly the rest of he boys for the straight 15 years when all the rest of us knew was that Jungkook was in the States and couldn't even text a word to any of us. They have been updated on each other's lives all along.

Did he even ask about me? Did he consider on even telling me he's alright? Did he even care?

"Lisa, I'm sorry."

I turned to Jimin and saw the apologetic expression on his face. I didn't blame the guy for not telling me but I just needed to know why.

"Did you even think about telling me?"

"Jungkook told us not to. He didn't know when he was gonna come back. He wanted you to move on. Live your life. And you did, Lalisa. So did he. You both have beautiful babies and you're happy. Aren't you?"

Jimin was right. I am happy. I'm grateful for what I have now. And if Jungkook did contact me, I'm pretty sure Roman and Aris wouldn't be here. So I thank him for letting me go. But part of me also blames him for letting me feel pain and guilt. All I know, is that I needed to see him. I needed to see Jungkook.
—————————————————

15 year jump.

I figured it would be a good first bonus chapter to have a year jump and come back with some of them having kids and are now married.

What do you think? Is it a pretty good plot for the bonus chapter? Comment!!

190901

Happy Bday Kookie!

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 789 17
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...
37.3K 961 37
・STAND-ALONE・ β₯ "I just want you to love me, the way you love her. But I guess that won't happen." "I love you, Jungkook." "She's just a forced marr...
A Burden,NOT By

Fanfiction

62.9K 1.3K 33
"Am I really a burden to you?" lisa asked "yes..why? are u mad about that?" jungkook replied "whatever..I cooked for you...wash your dirty clothes...
29.9K 579 33
Don't hurt her. Show her how special she is. Please Hyung!