sans x daughter scenarios (co...

By AsianBhadie110

just a whole bunch of scenarios about sans daughter. More

when he finds you
when he gives you a bath
when you cry
when you start to walk
when you start to talk
Your 5th birthday
when you meet the monsters
when you go to the time out chair
when papyrus babysits you
when you get sick
when you start school
A/N
when you try out a sport
When you have your first game
A/N
When you have a nightmare
When you get kidnapped
Your first day of high school
When you get your period
Happy New Year!
Tagged
When you try out for High School softball
Face reveal
Your first relationship
Homecoming
(A/N) Dark times are coming (please read!)
The birds and the bees
Your first heartbreak
An unexpected guest
First varsity softball game
Bullying
Let me help you
Barrier?
Showdown
showdown senario 2
what life is like on the surface
Proposal
Your wedding
Pregnant!
pregnant! pt 2
When you tell your dad and your uncle you're pregnant
When the baby arrives
Complete

Bad day

2.7K 69 59
By AsianBhadie110

Warning: Bullying, selfharm, cursing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and just stared at the ceiling, not wanting to get out of bed. You forced yourself to get out of bed and get ready for school. You went into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You had dark rings around your eyes. You shoved it off and went on brushing your hair and teeth, then getting dressed for the day.

You walked downstairs to see your uncle Papyrus making some breakfast. Your dad was chilling on the sofa until the food was ready. Papyrus took a couple of glances at you, you were slumped over, starring off into space.

Eventually, Papyrus had finished making breakfast. All three of you were sat down and started to eat. You hung your head as you ate your breakfast, not having any energy or motivation. Your dad and Papyrus exchanged looks and then looked at you.

"sweetheart, are you feeling ok?"

"YES, YOU SEEM RATHER OFF."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine."

They looked at each other again and then continued to eat. You finished first and got up to wash your plate. You grab your jacket as you walked out the door.

As you we were walking, Carligh and her group walked next to you and started calling your names.

"Stupid bitch"

"She's so fucking disgusting!"

"Get out of our way, stupid whore!"

They shoved you down and you landed in a pile of mud. They laughed at you and walked off. You grumble to yourself and got up. You took your jacket off in tight around your waist and continued to walk to school.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~

You sat down at your desk. You noticed Bella wasn't here. You pulled out your homework and groaned. It was soaked. Toriel then walked in and announced what the lesson was about. She walked around, collecting the homework. When she got to you, she gasped.

"What on Earth happened to your homework?"

You looked over and saw Carligh and her friends snickering.

"I-it fell out of my backpack this morning."

"Well I'm sorry (Y/N), but I cannot accept this. This will unfortunately be an F, I'm sorry."

You looked back out them and they were all laughing. You sighed and watched the lesson for today.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~

You had to stay at school for detention because you fell asleep during class. Carligh and her friends also have detention for talking during the lesson. The teacher said she needed to print some papers and told everyone to not talk. Then she left, that's when the trouble began.

"Why don't you all just do us a favor and just kill yourself?" Carligh spat.

One of her friends looked at her.

"You don't think that's going a little too far do you?"

"Nah, this is."

She got up, grabbed you by the hair and slammed your face into the desk, making your nose bleed a little. The Room fell dead silent.

"Oh my, that was rude wasn't it!? Here, take this as a token of my apologies."

She dug into her pocket and took a razor out, placing it in your pocket. They all laughed and sat back down before the teacher got back. The teacher soon came back with her papers. She payed no attention to you as you sat there and wiped the blood off your face.

After a while, the dismissal bell rang and you hurried home. You barged in the house and ran upstairs, ignoring your dads greeting. You grabbed your clothes to take a shower and headed to the bathroom. You stripped off your clothes and then your heard a *clink* and looked down. It was the razor Carligh had given you. You hyperventilated, you had tears streaming down your face. You grabbed the razor and jumped into the shower.

Sans pov.

that was wierd. just then my cellphone started ringing. i looked to see the number belongs to toriel. i pressed the answer button.

"sup tori?"

"Hello sans, I would like to inform you that (Y/N) was in detention today."

"what!?"

"Yes, and In my class, her homework was ruined. I'm afraid I couldn't grade it and it was an F."

"really?"

"Maybe you can talk to her?"

"sure thing tori."

"Thank you sans, tell her I'm giving her my wishes and hope everything is good!"

"alright, bye tori."

"Goodbye my friend."

Ok something is really going on. She's never had a detention before. I need to have a talk with her.

Normal pov.

When you got in the shower, you started sobbing. You were shaking as you held the blade over your wrist. You dragged it across a few times. It made you feel numb, it took all of the pain away for a few seconds. It went away, and you wanted more. It was four cuts, then seven cuts, than 18. You stopped and finished up your shower. You dried off and got dressed and headed out though the bathroom while brushing your hair. When you finished your dad knocked on the door. You told him he could come in. You opened the door and he sat down next to you. He turned to look at you, worry filled his eyes. You avoided eye contact.

"(y/n), what the hell is going on in school?" You didn't respond.

You then felt a burning sensation on your arm as your dad gripped onto your wrist. You winced in pain, your dad took immediate attention to it.

"why the hell are you wincing for?"

He went to pull up your sleeve, but you had immediately retaliated and brought your arms to your chest. Your dad made a face. You realised you had overreacted.

"give me your arm (y/n)."

You went pale, no your dad couldn't find out about this. He would hate you.

"I-it's nothing, you just gripped my arm too hard."

"no i didn't."

"Well I'm just uhhh uncomfortable with my body is all."

"i'm your dad, who cares, now give me your arm."

He used his magic to hold you in place. You were pleading with him not to do it, but he didn't listen. He grabbed your sleeve and pulled it up to reveal cuts all over your arm. Tears rolled off your cheeks. Your dad was at a loss for words. He released you and embraced you into a tight hug.

"sweetie...why?"

"I- I can't do this anymore daddy...the monster's hate me and said I should just kill myself... A-and this person called Chara said if I said anything about them resetting they'd kill you in front of me daddy..."

Your dad was crying and it scared you a little to be honest. You never seen him cry before.

"let's get you cleaned up."

You nodded your head and walk to the bathroom. Your dad patched and cleaned up all your cuts. You both walked back to your room.

"give me your blade."

You gave him the little blade and he put it in his pocket.

"you're sleeping with me tonight."

He embraced you once more.

"don't listen to those fucking assholes, you're the brightest thing down here. ill talk to tori about your grade but sleep, you need it.

You nodded your head, feeling relief and peace wash over you.

He watched you, your chest rising and falling at an even pace as he stroked your hair. His eyes traveled to your wrapped up wrist. He felt a tear drip down his face. Had he failed as a parent? He didn't protect you. And with Chara and Frisk, you've been suffering all this time. But he knew that you wouldn't suffer for another second. Cause you were his baby girl, and he'd do anything to protect you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.4K 118
Various Oneshots. Enjoy a Papyrus.
236K 6.5K 51
Warning: possible swearing, inappropriate humour, perhaps lemons? Idk. Just stop being a goody two shoes and enjoy the book, kid
218K 4.3K 59
Sanscest Papycest Fontcest X Reader/OC UnderTale UnderFell UnderSwap ErrorTale InkTale OuterTale AfterTale UnderFresh HorrorTale DreamTale AND ANY A...
176K 5.6K 31
/This is a female reader/ Your a girl who lost her parents and siblings since you were thirteen. You grew up by your self with two dogs to keep you c...