Ache and Hunger ~Complete~

Od wannabeloved3

Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run fr... Více

Warning!
What they look like to Me
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: The Snap Part 1
Chapter 2: The Snap part 2
Chapter 3: It's Been A While
Chapter 4: Adulting is hard
Chapter 5: His dream girl
Chapter 6: Falling Easily
Chapter 7: Fight for her
Chapter 8: Pyschos
Chapter 9: Some Truths
Chapter 10: Counseling a Cupid
Chapter 11: On Her Own
Chapter 12: Pent Up (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Pent up ( Part 2)
Chapter 14: Temptation for a Demon
Chapter 15: One Answer, Two questions
Chapter 16: Rollercoster of Emotions
Chapter 17: His Favorite Sin (Part 1)
Chapter 18: His Favorite Sin ( Part 2)
Chapter 19: His Favorite Sin ( Part 3)
Chapter 20: His Favorite Sin (Part 4)
Chapter 21: The Morning After (part 1)
Chapter 23: The Morning After (Part 3)
Chapter 24: My Best friend and My brother
Chapter 25: Girl talk, Tea and A kiss
Chapter 26: Procrastinating
Chapter 27: A Week Without
Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize
Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache
Chapter 30: A Taste
Chapter 31: Bite and Backbone
Chapter 32: Helping and Safeguards
Chapter 33: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 1/4)
Chapter 34: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 2/4)
Chapter 35: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 3/4)
Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)
Chapter 37: Morning Care
Chapter 38: High
Chapter 39: Open and Foggy
Chapter 40: Denial, Distraction, and Foggy
Chapter 41: Happy and Foggy
Chapter 42: No Longer Foggy
Chapter 43: Open, Raw, and Ugly
Chapter 44: First Date Prep
Chapter 45: First Date Discussions
Chapter 46: Honeylips and Sugarplum
Chapter 47: An Angel's Sin ( Part 1/2)
Chapter 48: An Angel's Sin ( Part 2/2)
Chapter 49: Yours To Have
Chapter 50: Peace, Dread, Repeat
Chapter 51: Eyes Open
Chapter 52: First Flame

Chapter 22: The Morning After (Part2)

2.3K 111 5
Od wannabeloved3

A/N: I hope you all enjoy!

Alexis' Pov:

I closed my eyes, focusing on my breathing. I needed to calm myself down, it felt like my heart was beating way too fast. My breath was leaving me too quickly, I was starting to feel lightheaded. I pulled my hands from theirs to cup the sides of my head. After a few more slow breaths, I felt relatively normal again.

I opened my eyes slowly, glad that I didn't see random colors in the air because of my lightheadedness. I looked pass Conner, taking in the sight of the large breakfast choices. It reminded me of something out of a romantic movie.

"I need to eat right now, or I might pass out", I announced as I walked pass Conner heading for the tray of food.

I grabbed a plate and filled it with a few pancakes, some cheese drizzled eggs, sausages, a bowl of honeydew and cantaloupe. I reached for the bacon but stopped because it wasn't cooked as crispy as I like.

I moved into the eating area, putting the plate down on the table in front of one of the chairs. I walked back towards the tray, pouring myself a cup of orange juice while I grabbed the bottle of syrup.

I placed the cup and the syrup on the table and was about to sit down. That is until I heard Conner yell angrily, "She's Mine!"

I jumped from the sound, placing a hand over my heart as I turned towards them. I bit my lower lip before I called out, "Am I eating by myself? Or are you two going to join me?"

"I am joining you. He isn't setting a foot in here", Conner's voice was still dripping with anger as he spoke. His eyebrows were pulled together in a scowl.

"I think it would be prudent if we all sat down and talked", Baltazar spoke in a stern tone as he took a few steps forward, almost making it to the entrance.

Conner's upper lip curled as he clenched his jaw. He took a breath before he spoke in a calm tone, that felt scarier than his yelling, "I won't hesitate to rip off your wings."

Baltazar stopped mid-stride, crossing his arms and his wings fluttered behind him. As Conner walked over to me, I blessed my food before covering everything aside from the fruit in syrup. I went to sit down, only for a hiss of pain to leave my lips.

The pain from my sore ass pressing against the seat. I immediately stood and ignore the smirk on Conner's face. I suppose I'd have to eat standing this morning. After taking a few bites and moaning in bliss I noticed that Conner was making a plate for himself. As I chewed I wondered why Conner wasn't more freaked out about Baltazar.

I mean, I would be freaked out if an actual Angel just showed up at my house. I turned my head, looking behind me at Baltazar. He was pacing back and forth, right in front of the entrance to the house from the balcony.

Baltazar turned his head, his blue-grey eyes meeting mine yet again. I bit my lower lip at the sudden urge to be near him raise in me. He just looked a lonely over there.

Almost like a puppy that just wanted to play with his owner. I closed my eyes tightly, shaking my head a little. I have got to stop comparing him to a puppy.

The slight scraping sound of a chair being pulled out brought my attention back to Conner. I opened my eyes, taking in the scowl that was still on his handsome face.

"He's an angel", I decided to point out as I looked at Conner carefully. Maybe he's in shock or something?

"Yeah, no shit", Conner spat out before he stabbed his eggs a few time with his fork, before filling his mouth with the food.

I leaned forward as I narrowed my eyes slightly. I didn't like the way he said that at all. I picked up my fork, using it to cut up some pancakes before stabbing the mini stack.

Before I put the fork in my mouth, I gave him more information, "He's my guardian angel and my soulmate."

I watched as Conner's eyebrow twitched for a few seconds. I felt him looking past me for a few seconds. His upper lip curled again after he swallowed his food. He grabbed his cup of orange juice and took a few gulps of it. This wasn't the reaction I was hoping for at all. Why isn't he more shocked?

Conner placed the cup back on the table before he leaned forward as well. His lips curling slightly in a smirk, for the first time today, "I'm a demon and I'm your soulmate."

My eyes widened a fraction at his words. I looked down at my plate, stabbing two sticks of sausage on my fork, before popping them in my mouth. I chewed and chewed as one question bounced around in my head. What was his name? I part of me had a feeling what the answer to that question is. I hoped I was wrong, that way I wouldn't have been lied to for a month by him.

"You both sound so sure about the soulmate thing, why is that?", I asked after I swallowed my food. I turned in my chair so that I could see them both.

"It's obvious for us to see and feel. It's like a magnetic pull too strong to ignore and we are simply paper clips", Baltazar answered my question as he dropped his arms and made his wings disappear from sight.

"When did you know I was your soulmate?", I questioned them after I ate more from my plate, I need to fill my mouth before I asked more questions that had answers I wasn't ready for.

"I knew when we first met, which was when you were a child. My memory was tampered with, so I forgot you. When I met you again in your dreams, I was confused about the connection we had. That is until I consulted a cupid in heaven, then everything was clear", Baltazar spoke first again, which earned him a glare from Conner. Baltazar simply stared at Conner with no emotion on his face.

I nodded in acknowledgment over what Baltazar just shared. More questions popped in my mind, yet I held myself back from speaking them. I turned back towards Conner, giving him my attention even as I continued to eat my food.

It was only after a few minutes did Conner look at me, and start to answer my question, "I met you the day you were born. The woman who birthed you, summoned me to bring you to life. I agreed and when your eyes opened, I knew you were mine and I claimed your soul".

I let out a long sigh, then closed my eyes tightly. I lifted my hand up to rub my closed eyes with my pointer finger and thumb. There goes the answer I was dreading. I lowered my head down as I wondered what the hell I should do now. The man I just fucked is my best friend's brother who is a demon and has a stake on my soul.

While the man I was sure is just a figment of my imagination is actually real and my guardian angel. Not to mention the fact that they are both my soulmates. I tilted my head up and finished off the fruit and orange juice as I tried to plan what to do next. My body is sore, my mind is drowning in questions, but at least my stomach is full.

"Alexis, I doubt you have nothing to say about all this", Conner claimed as he looked at me with mild concern and suspicion.

I rolled my eyes at his words. Of course, I had more to say about all this. Does that mean I'll spill my questions out right now? It's almost like he forgot who he was talking to. I took a breath, as I debated on whether I wanted to be a bitch or not.

I Iicked my lips as I rolled the sarcastic, sassy response on my tongue a few times before I began with something entirely different, "Thanks for the breakfast, Conner. Last night was great. Where are my clothes?"

Conner leaned back in his chair as he simply commanded, "Why?"

I watched as Conner popped a few grapes in his mouth, eating them slowly. My eyes lingered on the movement of his lips. I wondered what he tasted like mixed with grapes. He cleared his throat and I blinked, pulled out of my thoughts.

I swallowed the extra saliva that watered my mouth and the building lust before I answered his question, "I'm leaving."

Conner let out a short, deep chuckle that made my stomach tighten with a need for him. He grabbed a few more grapes from his plate as he commanded, "No, you're not. We have more to discuss."

I frowned as I could feel this turning into an argument. I really hate being a part or listening to arguments. The negativity and yelling made me feel like shit. He ate the grapes just like before. I blow out a breath, hating how he's making me repeat myself.

My tone was sharper this time, almost biting, "Give me my clothes, please Conner."

Conner wiped his hands clean with a napkin before he stood to his full height. He walked over to me with a slow leisurely pace. I didn't move an inch, not wanting him to think I was intimidated by him. Once he stood in front of me, he scanned my face. His eyes narrowed slightly before he tilted his head.

His voice came out in an arrogant tone, that made my hand twitch with the urge to smack him, "Don't act as if I am the only person in the world that has lied to you or ignore the fact that you lie all the time. Get over yourself. Now be a good Doll, and sit. So we can talk."

My lip twitched now before I could tell him to fuck off. I heard Baltazar's voice, He fumed from the balcony, "She wants to leave, let her. If you don't, I'll"

Baltazar didn't get to finish his sentence, because of Conner. Who turned to glare at Baltzar as he roared in his direction, making me jump in fright, "Stay the fuck out of our conversation!"

I snapped, stomping my foot as I cursed at Conner, "Fuck! Stop yelling, geez. I need time to process all this. Give me my clothes and I'll walk home."

Conner's nostrils flared as he took deep breaths. His jaw so tight, I worried about the state of his teeth for a few seconds. He reached up with one hand, cupping my cheek. I sucked in a quick breath at the feel of the heat. When will I get used to this? He lowered his head until our foreheads touched.

His voice came out much softer as he spoke again, "You can process here. Then we can talk about how we are moving forward."

I closed my eyes taking in his scent of burning lavender mixed with the pleasant smell of burning yew wood. It helped to calm me down as I took a deep lung full inhales of his scent.

I opened my eyes, brown eyes meeting brown eyes as I whispered back to him, "You're not listening to me. I can't process all this with you, because it's hard to think straight with you're this close. And I have a feeling that you'll want to be this close to me all day. Conner, I need this please."

Conner closed his eyes this time, as he let out a long sigh, "Fine. Your clothes and other stuff are in the basket under the breakfast cart".

I lifted my head up, stealing a quick peck from his lips after I said, "Thank you."

I rushed to the cart, grabbing the basket and racing down the hall to get dressed. The quicker I got ready, the easier it would be to leave. I let out a breath, looking at myself in the mirror of the playroom. I kinda wish I brought a change of clothes.

That is before I hopped in his car the second time. But I guess I was too pent up to think ahead of the incredible dicking down, I was going to get. I wonder if Baltazar didn't show up, would I have gotten morning sex as well?

I walked back down the hall to the balcony and the eating area. Baltazar and Conner were just staring at each other from across the hall. I looked between them with a raised eyebrow.

Baltazar spoke up, "Which of us do you want to escort you home, my love?"

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment. If you want to support me please consider joining my patreon for 1 dollar. Chapters will be earlier on there than this site!

The next chapter should be up 9-6-19. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

112K 4K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
7.4K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
3.7K 209 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...