Thunder Roars || LOK Mako x OC

By lqvely_luna

Lei, granddaughter of the late Azula, has been trained as a firebender since she was a little girl and was ta... More

The Thunder Roars: Intro
Book 1 ~ Chapter 1
Book 1 ~ Chapter 2
Book 1 ~ Chapter 3
Book 1 ~ Chapter 4
Book 1 ~ Chapter 5
Book 1 ~ Chapter 6
Book 1 ~ Chapter 7
Book 1 ~ Chapter 8
Book 1 ~ Chapter 9
Book 1 ~ Chapter 10
Book 1 ~ Chapter 11
Book 1 ~ Chapter 12
Book 1 ~ Chapter 13
Book 1 ~ Chapter 14
Book 1 ~ Chapter 15
Book 1 ~ Chapter 16
Book 1 ~ Chapter 17
Book 1 ~ Chapter 18
Book 1 ~ Chapter 19
AUTHORS NOTE: Link to ATLA Comic
Book 1 ~ Chapter 20
Book 1 ~ Chapter 21
Book 1 ~ Chapter 22
Book 1 ~ Chapter 23
Book 1 ~ Chapter 24
Book 1 ~ Chapter 25
Book 1 ~ Chapter 26
Book 1 ~ Chapter 27
Book 1 ~ Chapter 28
Book 1 ~ Chapter 29
Book 1 ~ Chapter 30
Book 1 ~ Chapter 31
AUTHORS NOTE: 5 day break
Book 1 ~ Chapter 32
Book 1 ~ Chapter 33
Book 1 ~ Chapter 34
Book 2 ~ Chapter 1
Book 2 ~ Chapter 2
Book 2 ~ Chapter 3
Book 2 ~ Chapter 4
Book 2 ~ Chapter 5
Book 2 ~ Chapter 6
Book 2 ~ Chapter 7
Book 2 ~ Chapter 8
Book 2 ~ Chapter 9
Book 2 ~ Chapter 10
Book 2 ~ Chapter 11
Book 2 ~ Chapter 12
Book 2 ~ Chapter 13
Book 2 ~ Chapter 15
Book 2 ~ Chapter 16
Book 2 ~ Chapter 17
Book 3 ~ Chapter 1
Book 3 ~ Chapter 2
Book 3 ~ Chapter 3
Book 3 ~ Chapter 4
Book 3 ~ Chapter 5
Book 3 ~ Chapter 6
Book 3 ~ Chapter 7
Book 3 ~ Chapter 8
Book 3 ~ Chapter 9
Book 3 ~ Chapter 10
Book 3 ~ Chapter 11
Book 3 ~ Chapter 12
Book 3 ~ Chapter 13
Book 3 ~ Chapter 14
Book 3 ~ Chapter 15
Book 3 ~ Chapter 16
Book 3 ~ Chapter 17
Book 4 ~ Chapter 1
Book 4 ~ Chapter 2
Book 4 ~ Chapter 3
Book 4 ~ Chapter 4
~ One Year Anniversary ~
Q&A
Book 4 ~ Chapter 5
Book 4 ~ Chapter 6
Book 4 ~ Chapter 7
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Book 4 ~ Chapter 8
Book 4 ~ Chapter 9
Book 4 ~ Chapter 10
Book 4 ~ Chapter 11
Book 4 ~ Chapter 12
Book 4 ~ Chapter 13
Book 4 ~ Chapter 14
Book 4 ~ Chapter 15
THANK YOU FOR 1M!
Book 4 ~ Chapter 16
Book 4 ~ Chapter 17
Book 5 ~ Chapter 1

Book 2 ~ Chapter 14

12.2K 356 46
By lqvely_luna

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
LEIs POV

After seeing Varrick in prison, we headed for his battleship where we found all of Asami's stolen stuff. Before we took off, I picked up Kaya from Air Temple Islang who looked relieved to see me. After bringing Kaya to the ship, Mako and I were later briefed about what had happened to Jinora in the spirit world. I went to visit her while Kya was healing her, as she lay still in the tub of water.

It was the next day, Korra was training with her airbending against a straw dummy, while Tenzin wa instructing her. Kaya and Naga were laying down on the deck right next to each other, while Mako and I stood there watching Korra airbend. She was giving hard air kicks at the dummy who only moved slightly, then moved back to its original position. Bolin suddenly appeared into view and made his way over to us wearing another ridiculous outfit.

"What's with the coat? And where'd you get a piece of pie?" Mako asked curiously.

"It's a Varrick ship, you never know what you're gonna find. There's a whole deck with fun house mirrors, and of course, there is also the cat hater deck," Bolin said, as he showed his ripped pants.

"I miss that guy, he always knew how to make a long trip interesting," Bolin sighed.

"So, have you told Korra about how you guys broke up and that you were dating Asami while she was gone?" Bolin asked, I immediately looked at Mako.

"You still haven't told her?!" I said pointedly, as I smacked his arm.

"Would you keep it down, I haven't found the right moment yet," Mako shrugged, as he rubbed his arm.

"Ohh, Mako. A wise man once told me that giving bad news to a girlfriend was like pulling off a blood sucking leech. You just have to pull it fast to get it over with," Bolin stated, as he put his arm around Mako.

"Who told you that?" I asked, Bolin smiled.

"I hate it when you listen to me," Mako said, I raised my eyebrows.

"You said it?" I chuckled, Mako put his head down in embarrassment.

"Fine, I'll tell her," Mako said.

I put my attention back to Korra's training as her hits became stronger against the dummy.

"Unalaq will be waiting for you. You will need all of you Avatar strength to stop him," Tenzin shouted.

"I'm going to close the spirit portal, lock Vaatu in for the next 10,000 years, and make Unalaq wish he'd never been born!" Korra shouted angrily, before throwing a fire punch directly at the dummy's face.

The dummy's face landed next to Mako's feet, all burnt and straw spewing out of it. I smirked and looked at Mako.

"See that? This is what you'll look like after telling Korra," I whispered to his ear, He glared at me.

"Not helping," Mako said, I chuckled.

Korra started walking up to us. Mako grabbed the dummy's head and handed it to her.

"Thanks, Mako," Korra said before turning away. I looked at Mako pointedly. He sighed.

"Um...." Mako trailed off, Korra turned around.

"Is there something you wanted to say?" Korra asked,  Bolin and I waited for him to respond.

"Nope, nothing," Mako said, as he held his chin. Korra walked away and made her way over to Tenzin.

"Like a leech you said?" I teased, Mako glared at me before walking away.

Bolin and I followed behind him, as the whole group started gathering up near the end of the front deck. It looked like Tenzin and Bumi were having a heated discussion until three of us arrived. Suddenly, Asami started walking into the group as well.

"Are we almost there?" Bolin asked.

"Almost, but I just picked up a distress signal from the Southern Troops. There's a problem," Asami said.

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨

The ship was about dock and I knew it was going to be very cold. I stood in my chambers looking for my winter gear, since the last time I was here, I felt like a freezing Popsicle stick. I changed quickly and made my way to the bottom deck where they held Kaya and Naga. When I came down, Korra was already here but I ignored her tended to Kaya, getting ready for her to be mounted.

Once the battleship had landed on Southern lands, Korra and I took off on land with Naga and Kaya, on our way to the Avatar base, while the rest rode on Oogi. Kaya was riding ahead of Naga by a few meters. The doors to the Avatar base opened wide for Korra and I. At the same time, Oogi had just landed with the others. Korra got off Naga and ran to hug her mother, who was at the bottom of the stairs to Katara's healing ward. I got off Kaya and stood behind Korra.

"Mom, where's dad?" Korra asked, her mother frowned.

"Unalaq wiped out the Southern forces and captured your father," her mother cried.

"We'll get him back, Mom, I promise," Korra said.

Tenzin came up to us carrying Jinora in his hands, behind him was Kya and Bumi.

"Where's my mother?" Tenzin asked.

"She's in the healing hut, so many injured," Korra's mother said, as they walked away.

Left outside were Mako, Asami, Bolin, and I. It was getting dark soon, which meant harmonic convergence was almost here. We waited a while until Korra came back out with Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi.

"How's Jinora?" I asked.

"She's with my mother, she doesn't know how long she will last in the spirit world," Tenzin replied.

"I talked to the rebels, Unalaq has the portal surrounded and harmonic convergence is only a few hours away," Korra said.

"Then we need to break through the enemies' line ourselves and get to the portal now," Tenzin said sternly.

"There is no use in talking anymore, we know what our mission is," Korra said, I sighed.

"A suicide mission," Bolin commented.

"You know I was in similar position once. My platoon was in the desert without water for a weeks but when we finally located an oasis for like a hundred miles, it was surrounded by angry sand benders. I realized the only way to get to the water was to drop from above. So, we decided to build a catapult with the help of the hog monkeys—," Bumi was cut off.

"Enough of your ridiculous stories! Can't you see that Jinora's life is one the line!" Tenzin snapped.

"Wait, Bumi might be onto something. We don't have a catapult or hog monkeys, but we have an air bisen and we have a plane in Varrick's ship. Maybe we can attack from above," Asami suggested.

"What are you thinking?" Korra asked.

"Me, Lei, Mako, and Bolin can use the plane as a distraction to scatter some of their defenses while you, Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi can ride on Oogi and enter through the spirit portal once you see an opening," Asami said.

"Alright, Let's get moving," Korra said.

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
AUTHORs NOTE:
This chapter was edited but nothing from the storyline has been changed.

FOR ARMYs:
OMGGG ITS JUNGKOOKS BIRTHDAY!! He's my bias 💜 I celebrated his birthday by carrying around all my jungkook merch and posting on all of my social medias. How did you celebrate his birthday?

PUBLISHED: September 1, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 517 14
170 AG the year of change for two friends. It is finally time for the Avatar, Master of all four elements, to learn airbending. But before she can l...
201K 6.6K 28
"WHEN FIRE MEETS FATE" Princess Daiyin of the Fire Nation has been chosen to train the new Avatar in her fire bending skills. The rather practical, s...
39.5K 1.1K 25
______________________________ ______________________ Book 1; Y/n daughter of Commander Bumi and M/n a fragile noble from the fire nation who died wh...
2.4K 170 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ β ‚β „β „β ‚β˜† Kiara, the younger sister...