WHEN IT RAINS

btsamyx tarafından

"Jungkook, I swear, if you ask me another stupid question about the future, I will-" __ The universe works in... Daha Fazla

WHEN IT RAINS
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

V

131 6 1
btsamyx tarafından

Rain was pouring, soaking me but I didn't care because it was raining inside as well and it hurt more.

On the outside, the rain flooded—there were flash flood warnings in most areas and the hospitals would be full soon.

But on the inside, the rain tried to fill and flood the void to the brink, but to no avail, the emptiness in my heart was too deep to be filled.

I felt suffocated because when I would feel peace, I felt pain.

My eyes are shut tight after seeing the figure approach from the darkness, drenched from the rain's water droplets.

And I find myself opening my quivering mouth to call out a name. "J-"

"May." Jimin's thumb brushes over my cheek and my eyes flutter open.

I let out a sigh, shutting my eyes as they become irritated from the harsh light filtering through the windows of my car.

I never get to finish my dream. Can I even call it a dream when it feels so... real?

"Let me drive. You're still half asleep." Jimin giggles and I gladly accept, sliding over into the passenger's seat while he takes the driver's seat.

The drive to his home was short and he turned the car off, rubbing his palms up and down his thighs.

"Do you have a shift today?" He asked. I nod my head slowly, pout on my lips and eyes rounded from the sleepiness still lingering.

"I have a night shift." I shrug.

He smiled. "Me too. Come in and we'll head to work together later."

I hesitated for a moment, recalling the last time I showered. It had been a busy week as my residency had just begun which meant longer hours of work and less sleep. Yeah, I needed a shower.

I shake my head, sighing out in disappointment. "I want to, but I need to shower." I say with an embarrassed smile on my lip.

I still when Jimin leans in and his lips brush my forehead. I hear him take a deep whiff, and I curse internally and become red at my cheeks.

He only laughs and his breath is burning against my forehead. He pulls away with a sweet smile. "You can shower here."

Before I have time to decline his offer, he's already out the car as if he wasn't offering but much rather telling me. I follow him up the steps to his apartment, and he lets me step inside before him.

His apartment building had a modern, tidy aesthetic to it. The dark floor panels were a nice contrast to the white furniture and the colorless decor. Though his apartment seemed drained of any color, the tiny plants scattered around, fluffy blankets draped over the couch, and the various picture frames displayed around made it feel warm and lively.

Before I could study his apartment any further, Jimin guided me into the apartment with his hand on the small of my back.

"The shower's pretty simple. You shouldn't struggle with it." He said as he softly pushes me into the bathroom of his bedroom. "Drop your clothes out the door before you jump in the shower so I can wash them while you shower. Oh—" he walked across the room, searching through dressers and returns with a pile of clothes in his hand. "-you can wear this in the mean time." He smiles.

Like Jimin had said, I didn't have much trouble figuring out the shower, and when I was fully dressed in his cloths, I smelled like him. Jimin always smelled of mint and fabric softener, it was intoxicatingly attractive.

When I walked into the living room, Jimin was focused on the ramen he was dipping into the boiling pot of water. As he swiftly turned toward me, an instant smile was painted on his lips and he giggled adorably as I approached him.

"What?" I ask, widening my eyes in curiosity.

He wrapped an arm around my torso and leaned against the kitchen counter as he laughed. "You look so cute waddling into the kitchen."

"Waddling?" I repeat, a small smile twitched on to my lips.

He nods, patting the top of my head.
"Waddling." He confirms. "You look so small in my clothes— like a chick!"

I smile, lifting the hoodie above my waist to show him the scrunched up material of his sweats which I tied with a hair tie to keep it from falling.

"The sweats kind of fit, but the string was missing so I had to tie it with a hair tie." I shrug, pulling the sweater down.

"Oh, yeah. The strings bother me so I normally pull them out."

I nod, following the smell of ramen to the pot on the stove. I smile at the simplicity of our breakfast. I wasn't a cook and ramen was my go-to, so I felt some comfort in knowing that it must be Jimin's too.

• • •

After devouring the ramen, Jimin gladly gave me a tour of his apartment. It was absolutely tidy with fragments of who Jimin was spread around in forms of books, hats, plants, or toys(which he explained were part of an expensive collection). My favorite part of the tour was his wall of memories. Labeled polaroids taped to the wall, capturing stilled memories of Jimin smiling beautifully with mesmerizing sceneries behind him or him smiling like an idiot with friends or him posing handsomely against walls but most of all photos of friends and family.

"I take pictures of the things I love the most." Jimin smiled, keeping his gaze on the polaroids on the wall as if he were traveling back in time and reliving the memory.

I smile. "You must certainly love yourself because most of these are of you." I joke causing Jimin to burst into a fit of giggles with blushing cheeks.

He shakes his head, waving his hand in the air to deflate my comment. "It's because I looked good those days."

My smile grows at his cocky response, shaking my head away from him and to the pictures on the wall. I study them closely and I find myself smiling as if I was living those memories too. Pictures of his friends, family, and beautiful sceneries are more abundant than pictures of himself and I smile in thought as I gathered and learned more of Park Jimin.

• • •

The night shift on the weekends were typically filled with injured victims of car accidents or drunks with injured limbs from stupid acts. However, I was needed in the research lab to make up for the hours that I had fallen behind on, because if I was being honest, the research skill rotation was my least favorite. The grueling research papers were not my favorite, but I need to make up for them.

As I enter the lab, I find myself closely coming into contact with a metal bar but it stops before it has a chance to break my nose.

My head was cocked back and I gulp nervously. The bar is immediately dropped and I fix my gaze upon a pair of twinkling, round eyes. They fall down to the perfect slope of his nose with a pointed tip and then to his pursed lips.

"I'm sorry about that." He immediately apologizes, scratching the top of his head.

I smile upon seeing the cute expression bursting from his delicate facial features. "It's okay. You must be Dr. Jung."

He smiled, nodding his head before he raked his fingers through his hair, exposing his forehead. Suddenly the cute structures of his face become strong with professionalism.

Hot.

"You're Dr. Kang? The resident assisting me on my research."

I nod happily, holding my hands behind my back as I try to peek over his should to get a look at the device he's working on.

"What's the research assignment? The chief didn't give me any details."

Dr. Jung's smile widens and he steps aside and sets the metal bar on the table. Pointing to the device that has been taken apart, he says, "this is the future."

Dr. Jung went on about innovative technology that can speed up the process of those grueling trauma patient scans. With his idea to create a machine that will do the job of MRI's, CT's, and XRAY's, he plans on providing a faster and more efficient system of treating patients who have been in an accident that require immediate treatment. Not only will it reduce the time used to take multiple exams, but it will also reduce the patient's expose to radiation as all their tests are being done at once.

I realized that the reason why I was suddenly so excited about my research rotation was that Dr. Jung has already done all the research. He had presented it to the board and I was tagging along to provide assistance as he attempted to create device with the help of a medical engineer that was scheduled to meet with him every Tuesday and Thursday.

Dr. Jung was already at the core of the process, hoping that his device would be safe for human testing in the next three months. I was certainly going to earn extra research hours, but I didn't mind as Dr. Jung was a joy to be around. The professional vibe has slowly melted into a naturally silly energy thirty minutes into us working together. He was quite talkative, and he would sometimes fill in the silence with quirky sound effect that made me break into a soft giggle.

Dr. Jung asked me to call him Hobi, saying that all his friends called him that. It made me blush because it meant I was already considered his friend. Right? Anyway, along the process, he mentioned Namjoon being his closest friend. He also mentioned Yoongi being like his brother after I mentioned my love for 134340's coffee and caramel pastries.

Working with Dr. Jung had me excited for our next rotation. As much as I wanted to work with Namjoon, I found myself eager to finish constructing Hobi's device, but most importantly, hanging out with Hobi. His Bambi eyes were like a warm welcoming, and when he wrapped his arms around me when I dismissed myself by the end of my shift, I knew I had made a new friend. A good friend.

Realizing I had arrived with Jimin, I slide into Jimin's hoodie and grabbed my things as I exited the residents' changing room. To my fortune, Jimin was standing outside with his hands shoved into his pockets. The soft smile on his lips when we locked eyes had me smiling from ear to ear.

"I was about to go looking for you." I said and we walked side by side.

"Great! I'll take you to my home and we can take a nap."

Although the plan was tempting, I couldn't ignore the stirring in my stomach that made me feeling uneasy about him and me.

A nap at his house?

Okay, I was no saint. We did it in the on-call room for fuck's sake, but it was a spur of the moment type of thing, and don't get me wrong, I obviously like Park Jimin. But, everything was seeming kind of rushed?

I had sex with him after one date.

Ugh, I know!

My mind was going over the rights and wrongs from the start of us, Jimin and me. A part of me was feeling like we were getting into things a little too quickly without having a proper conversation about how we feel. The other part of me was thinking that the sex was clear enough about our feelings toward each other.

But, that could have been out of sexual frustration or attraction for the other and not actual feelings.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jimin asked, placing his hand on top of mine while the other was left on the stirring wheel.

I rolled my lips together, deciding whether or not I should tell him what I'm thinking. How can I say this without ruining this? Whatever it was.

"I- I feel like we're maybe-" rushing into things. Just say it. "I don't know. Maybe I'm just overthinking, but I just think we should talk about what happened in the on-call room and where that leaves us."

I fix my gaze of Jimin's side profile, watching as his jaw relaxes as his lips spread into a smile. "You're right. I'll go first by saying that I like you."

I smile, straightening up in the seat and his grip on my hand tightens. "I like you, too."

His head swiftly turns and he locks eyes with me for a second before turning his attention back on to the road.

"Good. I guess this means I'm your guy." My cheeks blush.

My guy.

"And I'm your girl."

I got a good taste of what being Park Jimin's girl meant that day. It was sweet when we raced up the stairs to his apartment, giggling as we tried to keep it down while other tenants rested. Like he said, we took a nap in his bed(after I decided to ignore the unnecessary awkwardness I had unintentionally created), but Jimin was good about making me forget about the awkwardness when his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me into his chest.

I woke up from the four hour nap with Jimin's plump lips on my jaw as he suckled my skin, leaving a trail down my neck. Bliss. The sensation was pure bliss and I truly felt like Jimin's girl when our bodies collided, and we were drowning in desire. Fiery touches and passionate moans, he called my name and called me his girl. I ignored any thought about this- us- moving too quickly with many powerful thrusts and sinful cries, and we were lost in heaven after the last shuddering thrust.

"Let's get some sleep, sweetheart."

He kissed my cheek and pulled me into his arms, drawing patterns on my stomach. With each silent minute that ticked, his motions become slower, and soon, he was asleep with his head buried in my neck.

But I couldn't sleep.

I kept thinking about how Kylie and Ahn would react when I returned home, whenever that would be.

But most importantly, how Taehyung would react. I can still hear his words ringing in my ears.

Don't go into this too fast. I don't want you getting hurt.

• • •

WE HAVE BEEN FED

the boys on vlive & jk posting his boxer video🥵

wow

for those of u asking,
buffy is doing well 🥰
kiwi has made buffy feel @ home

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

549 15 11
I came back in time, where I met him. I mean... THEM. But why? why did I? will I go back in my time or will I stay with them?
4.1K 261 18
"I love you Y/N. And I will in our next life." "I love you too Jeon Jungkook. And I will also in our next life." -✿- The world has come to an end. Yo...
34.7K 2K 25
What would you do if you accidentally travel into a parallel universe?
11.2K 580 20
Have you ever thought how amazing would be to travel back in time in order to change some of your decisions? It would be really cool if you could avo...