My crush on the Cheerleader (...

By WildcatData06

Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 's... More

Chapter One-Detention
Chapter two-Football
Chapter three-Sketches
Chapter four-Smoothie
Chapter five-Mum's news
Chapter six-A note
Chapter Seven-The game
Chapter Eight-The party
Chapter Nine-A picnic?
Chapter Ten-We should meet up soon
Chapter eleven-Do you remember the last time we were here?
Chapter Twelve-But he's with Blair
Chapter thirteen-Try to make amends
Chapter fourteen-Strike?
Chapter fifteen-Break up?
Chapter sixteen-Kyle and Marcus
Chapter seventeen-Blair's friends
Chapter eighteen-Sorry I can't
Chapter nineteen-Picture
Chapter twenty-Where's Blair?
Chapter twenty one-Tears
Chapter twenty two-Movie date
Chapter twenty three-Halloween
Chapter twenty four-Blair's parents
Chapter twenty five-What are you doing here?
Chapter twenty six-Over this girl
Chapter twenty seven-Going public?
Chapter twenty eight-Diary
Chapter twenty nine-Parents
Chapter thirty-Let this happen
Chapter thirty one-Rain
Chapter thirty two-Brother or Sister?
Chapter thirty three-Manipulative liar
Chapter thirty four-Dear Addison,
Chapter thirty six-Lockers
Chapter thirty seven-Principal
Chapter thirty eight-Peer pressure
Chapter thirty nine-Too much
Chapter forty-School
Chapter forty one-Answer
Chapter forty two-Coffee
Chapter forty three-Stalker
Chapter forty four-Broken
Epilogue
*Important* Note
My crush on the footballer Christmas bonus
**important note**
Blair POV-BONUS CHAPTER
PRIDE-BONUS CHAPTER
Random bonus- The surprise
New book
Authors note

Chapter thirty five-White light

59.1K 1.9K 1.5K
By WildcatData06

The piercing white light hit my eyes. Peeling my eyes open more everything is the same shade of white and blue.

"W-where am I?" I croaked.

"Your in hospital. You fell when you was in your room and hit your head on something," Mum said pushing away some hair that was on my forehead.

"Where's Blair?" I asked remembering that I was at the window and something or someone hit me.

"She's been waiting out in the hall for you, Marcus called her," she explained.

"Can I see her? Where's dad?" I questioned trying to sit up a little.

"Your dad couldn't make it, something to do with work. I'll go get her," Mum replied wiping her hands on her jeans brushing away invisible dirt and getting up from her chair going towards the door.

***

Blair entered the room rushing over to me. "I was so worried. How are you? Do you believe that bullshit story your mum told you, I don't. What if it's something to do with when I got hurt and the texts and letters," she rambled.

"I'm fine and no I did not fall something hit me on the back of my head. I agree that I think it was the stalker they'd just texted me before it happened."

"Did your mum tell you what happened with your head?" she asked.

"No, just that I'd 'fallen' what happened?" I asked curiously.

"You cracked your head open and your lucky that it was your only injury. Although what's good is that it wasn't too deep so you didn't need to get stitches you just passed out," she said lightly stroking her hand through the ends of my hair.

I leaned up so I could connect my lips with hers.

"I love you," she whispered to me.

"I love you too," I responded.

***

I got to leave the hospital soon after because I felt fine and the doctor explained everything to me. Blair and I are holding hands as we leave the hospital and go to the car.

"Blair do you want a lift?" My mum asked trying to be polite.

"Umm okay," Blair replied getting into the backseat with me.

"What music do you guys want to listen to?" Marcus said going through the CD's.

"My chemical romance," I stated looking over to Blair who shrugged.

"I don't mind my sister normal decides," Blair replied.

"Okay," Marcus said putting the CD into the player.

'Famous Last Words' came on which is one of my favourites. No one was really talking to one another creating an awkward silence.

"So Blair you have a sister, what's her name?" Mum asked trying to make conversation which will probably end up being even more awkward.

"Jessie. She's older than me and really annoying."

"I know the feeling," Marcus mumbled.

"Hey! I heard you," I protested crossing both my arms and pouting.

Blair and Marcus laughed but I tried to stay grumpy. Ultimately I failed and started laughing.

***

Blair got dropped of to her house and I walked her up to her front door. I quickly kissed her then we said our goodbyes. Going back to the car Marcus and my mum were both looking directly in front of them. Mum tried to act normal like she didn't mind me kissing Blair and Marcus didn't care but didn't want to see me kissing someone because that's weird.

We got home, my dad isn't there yet which is a good thing. When it is time for dinner he isn't here which isn't really weird because he does this a lot. As I go up to my room I hate that I feel unsafe. The stalker was in here. They know how to get into my house; into my room.

***

Once my dad got home I could hear my mum trying to explain everything to him. Like most days it ended with an argument.

***

Around two weeks have gone by making it the weekend. Blair and I made plans to hang out today. My parents aren't going to be here because my dad decided to work and my mum had a client that needed to see her.

***

I got changed into a Twenty One Pilots t-shirt and some camouflage jeans that have rips in the knees. The doorbell rang so I rushed downstairs.

"Hi Blair," I said trying to sound casual and not like I just ran to the door.

"Hi," Blair replied. I motioned for her to come into the house and she followed.

***

We walked into my bedroom and closed the door.

"Random question, can I look in your wardrobe?" Blair asked.

"Umm okay?" I replied not knowing what else to say and shrugging slightly.

Blair opened the doors and went through a few tops and my limited amount of skirts.

"As I expected," she said turning around to me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Basically all your clothes are black," she replied with a chuckle.

"Not all of them," I protested.

"What about my burgundy dress and these trousers?"

"I guess that's the exception. You looked really hot in that burgundy dress by the way," Blair commented closing the wardrobe doors moving closer to me.

"Really?" I whispered.

Blair pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear before leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Really," she replied confidently when she pulled away.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked curiously.

"I know something," she said winking.

I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her neck. She wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me even closer before going to the bed.

***

We both took a shower and got changed back into our clothes. Going downstairs I go to the kitchen with Blair.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink or both?" I asked going towards the fridge.

"Yes please," she replied sitting down at the table.

I made us both lunch and poured out drinks; Blair offered to help but I insisted.

***

Once we'd finished lunch we went back into the lounge going to the sofa. We sat down and watched Netflix for a while whilst cuddling. My head is rested on Blair's shoulder with her arm wrapped around my waist.

I got another text with an attachment. Instantly I went cold. Blair looked at me with a knowing look as I opened up the text message.

You guys look cute. Too bad it wont last.

xx

I clicked on the attachment of a photo. It's a picture of Blair and I cuddling from a few seconds ago. Whoever it was took it from the front room window. Their watching me right now.

"Blair look," I said panicked shoving my phone in front of Blair so she can see it.

"We should call the police," Blair said turning pale with worry.

"And tell them what, that someone knows about our relationship and is stalking us. They won't listen to us," I stated.

"We have to do something!" Blair nearly shouted.

***

We went around my house making sure the doors and windows are looked and the blinds down.

"This is all we can do for now," I said looking at Blair.

"I still think we should call the police," Blair replied seriously.

"Yeah and trust me I want to but what if everything gets worse?" I replied anxiously.

"How could it get any worse!" Blair shouted "They've put both of our lives in danger. I don't want them to hurt you!"

"And I don't want the to hurt you but I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed.

Blair embraced me in a hug whispering in my ear "Okay but the next time something dangerous happens or anything remotely similar I'm calling the police no matter what."

"Okay," I whispered back pulling away from her and gently kissing her lips.

-------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to get the next one up soon.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 11.8K 40
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...
1.3M 37.5K 34
"Oh my darling, when you smile, it is like a song" - "Obviously," She started. There was a nervous shake in her voice that made me tilt my head in he...
10.8K 210 40
"This can't be happening. I'm straight!" I let out. "Sure...doesn't sound like it." Xzavier says which I scoff to. "But I'm a cheerleader!" I yell. T...
2.9M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...