Shape Shifter On The Run

By DarknessComesOverMe

Illianna's life was normal life until the first time she shifted. Then it changed drastically and will never... More

Illianna Ghost
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Illianna
Chapter 2- Eagle
Chapter 3- Mysterious knocker
Chapter 5 - Missing
Chapter 6 - Mysterious Things
Chapter 7- Trouble Comes Knocking
Chapter 8- The Thirst Was Too Much
Chapter 9-Little Boy Has No Place To Run
Chapter 10-No place like home
Chapter 11 - Let the Games Begin
Chapter 12 - Full Blown Prank Wars Initiated, Check

Chapter 4 - Explanations

1.5K 42 0
By DarknessComesOverMe

Gavin's POV

2 Days Earlier.

I can see her on the other side of the street. Her black and blue hair blowing in the breeze. Her amber eyes looking like they still had that sparkle to them. That heart shaped face and those lips look good enough to kiss. Wait what, I've got to stop thinking about her that way. She's my mission I have to stop thinking about her that way. " But you know you love her" said a voice from the back of my head " No I don't" I say back to myself. Oh my god I've lost it,

I can't believe I'm having argument with myself over a girl called Illianna Ghost. Why was I falling for my target. I had been watching her for the past three or four months seeing if she would shift. I was part of a group the went against people like her, but she wasn't like the others she seemed like she wasn't a threat.

Illianna's POV

I can feel somones stare on me boring right to my mind. Like they were there to watch my every movement. But when I turned around all I saw was crowds and crowds of people any of which could be my starer. I decided I couldn't take it any longer so I started walking back to my apartment. It's still weird saying that all the time because I'm only fourteen and have an apartment big enough for a family of four. It sort of gets lonely at times but at others it's the best thing ever.

When I reached my apartment I still felt those eyes on me but when I turned around there was no one in sight just emptiness.

The pavement and the park across the street that held no one but silence. I ignored my instincts and went inside taking the stairs instead of the elevator because that's the one thing that ties everyone in this building together. All of the other tennents used it and they didn't know that I lived where I do. They knew somone lived there my shiftee for this apatments lease but that's it they never see her or hear about her ever. So I take the stairs on top of good exercise it rouses less suspicion from them seeing a fourteen year old girl when no one in the apartments have kids.

Once inside I locked the door and went to take a steaming hot shower to take my mind off of my stalker also my starer.

Gavin's POV

I was still watching her from a disatnce or so I thought. I was sitting in a tree in the park across the street from her apartment building. She walked up to the door and paused, she turned around and looked straight at where my eyes would be if I was standing ifront of her. Her eyes piercing mine, sent a shiver through my body. Oh, boy here we go again with the feelings for her. I just can't get those eyes, those lips, just makes me go jelliod in the knees when ever I see that face......

I snapped back , out of my day dream and back into reality.

Back on target, I watched as she disappeared through the doors. A minute later I followed, but when I went through the doors I didn't see her. So I went to the elevator and push the button to go up. When the elevator eventually came there was a loud ding and the sound of shuffling doors opening and closing after I had pressed the top floor. "How do you know she lives on the top floor." asked a familiar voice. I looked around the elevator to look at who said it but the only person there was me.

Oh no here we go again, I'm so not in the mood to make myself crazier then I already think I am. No way in hell am I having a conversation with myself again.

Just at that moment the elevator dinged again and I got off.

That's when I saw her Illianna, looking as beautiful as ever. I've gotta stop saying these things, even though I know they are true.

I decided to wait a couple of hours before deciding to knock on the door.

Illianna's POV

I got out of the shower, water dripping in little droplets from my hair. I got dried and then dressed myslef in black skinnies,white tee, and purple converse.

I walked to th kitchen to get a glass of O.J when I heard the knock on my door.

I opened it ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8K 40
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
14.4K 701 20
*whistle* "World where are you ~" "Dont keep me waiting. you know I don't like it " "WORLD YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I CAN FIND YOU EVEN IFYOU ARE IN H...
12.1K 494 24
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗔: Exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing. Moving back into the town you wanted to escape isn't eas...
16.2K 326 30
The employees of Playtime Co. disappeared a few years ago. And the Plumbers received a note about that mystery. So Maximus Tennyson send his grandson...