The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and...

Af Lilohorse

"You're the good little church girl, this sort of thing shouldn't have happened!" Hunter exclaimed and I scof... Mere

The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me
Chapter 1 - 48 hours on
Chapter 2 - Crappy Coffee and Cranky Cashiers
Chapter 3 - Runaway Rentals and Ratty Roommates.
Chapter 4 - Leaky Loos and Legendary Lee.
Chapter 5 - Slippery Stairs and Smelly Spaghetti
Chapter 6 - Backstreet Bickering and Broken Bones
Chapter 7 - Fat Fugitives and Frazzled Faces.
Chapter 8 - Silly Secrets and Spiteful Spats
Chapter 9 - Leaning Lee and Lengthy Lectures
Chapter 10 - Crazy Clubs and Clingy Crackwhores
Chapter 11 - Greedy Geese and Ghastly Games
Chapter 12 - Planned Pregnancies and Painful Plants
Chapter 13 - Bad Brownies and Big Bets
Chapter 14 - Stolen Stuff and Snarky Siblings
Chapter 15 - The Spontaneous Seven and Spacious Skodas
Chapter 16 - Dancing Dipsticks and Dangerous Dogs
Chapter 17 - Andy's Arguments and Aggravated Assholes.
Chapter 18 - Lousy Locks and Lasting Love
Chapter 19 - Wimpy Waxers and Wild Wind
Chapter 20 - Pranked Presents and Personal Problems
Chapter 21 - Tacky Tourists and Tasteless Takeout.
Chapter 22 - Decapitated Dolls and Disastrous Days
Chapter 23 - Midnight Mayhem and Mutual Misunderstandings.
Chapter 24 - Appreciative Andy and Aggressive Antonio
Chapter 25 - Bad Boys and Bickering Brothers
Chapter 26 - Stupendous Salsa and Salad Substitutes.
Chapter 27 - Gracious Grinding and Grizzly Gangleaders
Chapter 29 - Hardheaded Hunter and Hellish Hotels
Chapter 30 - Stinging Stomachs and Strange Surroundings
Chapter 31 - Crazy Collies and Cranky Company
Chapter 32 - Sacred Sex and Snappy Seb
Chapter 33 - Thick Thieves and Terrifying Tarantulas
Chapter 34 - Vile Villains and Vicious Viagra
Chapter 35 - Bossy Boyfriends and Backwards Battles
Chapter 36 - Drastic Demises and Daring Doctors
Chapter 37 - Ending Epilogue

Chapter 28 - Dodgy Dealings and Dirty Digestives

282K 7.4K 2.1K
Af Lilohorse

Chapter 28 - Dodgy Deals and Dirty Digestives  

I yelped, shoving Hunter away from me with a grunt.

"Touch me again and I'll castrate you, stick it down your throat," I hissed, backing towards the door. Hunter grinned, holding his hands out defensively.

"Now you're trying to choke me?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. I shook my head with a sly smirk.

"I wasn't aware that you could choke on something that small," I said, pushing the door open to walk into the living room.

We'd moved on again, mainly because of the other gang, but regardless of that, we were getting closer to the airport and closer to home.

Before I could even get through the door, warm hands enclosed my hips and pulled me back, hitting a hard chest. Hunter's hot breath tickled my neck as he leaned close and placed a single kiss on my neck, making my body heat up.

"That wasn't very nice, Princess," he whispered, running his hands down my arms until they reached the hem of my shirt. Well, his shirt.

"Hunter," I warned, leaning back. He chuckled, not leaving any room for negotiation before he grabbed the shirt and turned me around, pressing his lips to mine. I breathed out through my nose, giving in when I felt my back hit the wall. My hand worked its way up his back and into his hair, the silky strands slipping through my fingers like water.

"What?" he moaned into my neck when I pressed my hips against his.

"Stop," I said, willing him to be more forceful than I was. Hunter shook his head, bringing his shirt over my head, leaving me in nothing but my underwear.

"And why would I do that?" he asked with a chuckle, pulling back to look at me. I shot him a look and he sighed, leaning over to peer into the front room.

"They're not there," he replied, moving back to me in such speed that I was surprised he didn't get whiplash. I rested my hands on his shoulder, gently kissing his chest where his tattoo was and running my hands down his arms to his hands, where my fingers intertwined with his. He smirked, pushing my arms above my head, pinning me to the wall with his pelvis.

"You ran the show last night, you're not now," he said with his signature smirk and pressed his lips to mine. It started slow at first but he eventually ran his tongue over my lower lip, nibbling before I allowed him entrance. His body shifted forwards, his arms moving down to cup my thighs.

Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing just his body to hold me up against the wall. He moved from my lips to my neck, kissing along to my bra strap. He moved it down my arm and peered up at me through his eyelashes. I raised an eyebrow, moving my hands to the waistline of his jeans. 

~'~'~'~'~

Hunter leaned back on the bed in all his 'just had sex' glory and I sighed, running my hand through my sweaty hair.

"Shower time," I mumbled, leaning over to give his chest a kiss goodbye when he grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"Stay," he whined. I chuckled, flicking his wrist.

"You stink, you're sweaty and I need a shower. So, no." He grunted when I got up and grabbed his shirt. I did a quick skip through the front room to the bathroom to have a shower.

The shower, although brief, was a lot better than the ones that I've been previously living with in the other hotels. I blew out through my lips and grabbed Hunter's shirt and my underwear.

Kenzi wanted to check out the market and Seb, obviously wanting her reward for accompanying her, went along, too. Alfie and Lee had been out the night before and hadn't come back yet so they'd probably pulled and then gone for a fry up before coming back. I had no idea where Dylan was but as long as he wasn't interrupting my alone time with my boyfriend, I didn't care.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Hunter was standing butt naked in the kitchen. I chuckled, taking in his muscles, scars and tattoos. Every little imperfection that made him completely and utterly perfect. Well, apart from his abs, there was nothing imperfect about them.

"Digestive?" he asked, turning around. I screwed up my nose, looking at where he was holding them. Directly in front of Hunter Junior.

"If that's another way of saying 'suck it' you can 'fuck it'." Hunter let out a laugh, shaking his head.

"You just swore at me," he noted. I chewed the inside of my lip, giving him a glare.

"You're an awful influence," I snapped, going to the cupboard to grab some penis-free biscuits. I grabbed a packet of nice and grinned, shoving them in his face.

"No nuts, just how I like them," I chided, leaning against the counter. Hunter just raised an amused eyebrow, leaning down to give me a kiss and a grope before disappearing into the bedroom to change into something more... Well, to just change into something.

I grinned to myself, watching him walk away. Just as I was about to grab some milk from the fridge to make a coffee, the front door burst open and in bounded three men. Before I could even gather what was happening, I was held against a chest with something sharp and cold against the side of my neck.

"Hunter!" I screeched, kicking and squirming.

"Move again, love and it's gonna hurt," the guy behind me warned, the knife going harder against my skin. I gulped, relaxing myself a little bit so that I didn't hit it. My heart was hammering so fast that I was surprised the dickhead didn't feel my pulse against his arm.

"Jacobs, you'd better get out here, we're scaring your whore," Alex chanted behind me. How he managed to follow us everywhere was a mystery and as annoying as that bloody go-compare man.

"Get the fuck off her." Hunter was in the room in moments, glaring so hard that I was surprised his eyeballs didn't slurp back into his head. The two other men were flanking Alex. I could only see the backs of their heads but the tattoo on their necks symbolized the hounds. I presumed so, anyway, a small tattoo of a black dog. Hunter had similar but it was a stallion on his rib cage.

"Not so fast," Alex said, tightening the grip. I yelped, trying to stamp on his foot. I had no such luck. "We have something to discuss," he finished. I frowned and Hunter scowled, not even looking at me. I knew this was his way of focusing on what needed to be done. When we had the shootout with his dad back in the club, Hunter and I made an oath to not look at each other, I'd get distracted and he'd lose his concentration.

"I'm not discussing anything until you let her go," Hunter ground out, folding his arms over his chest. Alex reached down, running his fingers along my trim waist until he reached my hip and squeezed my back side. I seethed, trying to knock my head back against his. Hunter took three large steps forward, looking like he was about to kill someone.

"I can see why you're so obsessed with her."

"Take a step closer and I'll slit her throat," Alex threatened.

"Slit her throat and we won't have anything to discuss. You'd be dead and so will your little," Hunter paused, glancing disgustedly at the men. "Twats."

Alex chuckled humorlessly, moving us both forwards. I stumbled at first and when Hunter reached out, Alex pressed the knife closer against me, making me yelp. Hunter immediately shot his arm back, glaring at Alex.

"Tell me what you want to discuss and then get out," Hunter spat. Alex grinned.

"So aggressive," Alex chided. Hunter's expression darkened. Rather than the lust that I'd seen earlier, it was sheer rage.

"Don't test me," Hunter warned. Alex shoved me down on the sofa, causing my hair to blow onto my face and stick to my lips. I didn't get chance to move before he perched on the arm and put the knife against my stomach.

"I have a little problem with a rival. Much like you did back home and I heard that you're pretty good at... dispersing the problem," Alex said, waving his spare arm around. Hunter's face was neutral.

"If you think that I'm gonna help you then you're obviously smoking somethin'," Hunter replied, his voice back to its eerily calm 'gang voice'.

"This isn't a negotiation, Jacobs. You help me out with this or I kill the slut," Alex said. This was probably the point in movies where the girl would go manic and scream 'don't do it!' at the heroic guy. I was not that silly, in fact, I valued my life so much that my words were.

"Hunter just solve the bloody problem so we can get out, yeah?" Hunter fixed me with an incredulous look.

"I'm not getting myself involved in a different gang problem," Hunter said, leaning back against the sofa. Alex leaned forward and grabbed my wrist. My eyes widened in surprise when he pressed the knife so hard against my palm that the skin broke and blood spilled out onto my wrist. I managed to keep the wince at bay and Hunter looked calm, very level.

"How will you do without her, do you think? Maybe I should take her in front of you," Alex said. Hunter smirked.

"You wouldn't get the chance. You really don't know who you're dealing with, knobhead," Hunter remarked. Internally, I let out a sigh of relief. Hunter was back in the right mind frame and the less interest he showed in my life, the less Alex would threaten me.

"Oh, I think I do. That night Zoe Preacher died, so did Chase Clydes. Not to mention Cole Jacobs. Was it difficult to kill daddy?" Alex prodded. Hunter shrugged.

"Anybody that reads the papers knows that."

Alex opened his mouth to say something else as Lee and Alfie bounded through the door, both looking like crap. Both of the minions turned around, ready to dart forward. Lee widened his eyes, shoving his arm out when one of the men advanced. He went down in one punch. The other thought better of it and stayed put.

A gust of hair hit my wounded skin, making it sting until I pressed my fingers down against it. Alfie took in the scene and folded his arms over his chest.

"What's going on then, fellas?" he asked. Lee frowned, giving me a concerned look. I shot him a small smile, a pitiful attempt at reassurance.

"Just a dodgy dealing," Hunter dismissed. "Alex, you can leave now." Alex shook his head, grabbing my hair to get me to my feet. It felt like a million little needles were shooting into my scalp.

"Get off!" I yelped, pushing against his hands. Alex chuckled, placing the knife against my neck.

"Andy!" Kenzi exclaimed. I opened my clamped shut eyes to look at the door, where Seb and Kenzi had joined the other two.

"Is that everyone now. Fancy witnessing a murder?" Alex taunted, leaning so close to my face that his breath was fanning my cheeks. The knife teased my skin, creeping the pulse up and chasing my breath up into a panicked pant. I shot a pleading look at Hunter, tears springing to my eyes.

"There'll be conditions," Hunter said, grasping Alex's attention.

"Like I said, you're in no position to be negotiating with me," Alex answered. Hunter narrowed his eyes, shrugging.

"You kill my girl and there's no way in hell I'll help you. The only way I'll be solving your problems is ripping you limb from limb, then you won't live to have to deal with your petty little gang problems," Hunter hissed, getting to his feet.

"Meet me tomorrow at the café across the road for a negotiation. If you leave the town, I will come and not hesitate in killing her," Alex hissed, loosening his grip.

Not wasting a second, I shoved myself at Hunter, his arm immediately grabbing me and pulling me behind him.

"See you tomorrow," Alex taunted, wiggling his fingers goodbye. As he turned around, he was met with Dylan's fist. I didn't see him come in but nobody else looked surprised. Alex's hand flew up to his nose and Dylan moved to the side, letting him out.

"You're gonna pay for that," Alex hissed, following his minion out. Dylan slammed the door behind him, his face angry.

Everyone settled down while Hunter took me into the bathroom to clean my hand up. Both of my hands were still trembling when Hunter wiped the blood away with a flannel. When he'd finished, he pulled me in for a hug, gripping my back tight as he rested his chin on my head.

"Kick him in the nuts next time," Hunter mumbled into my hair. I sighed, clutching Hunter like my life depended on it. At that moment, it pretty much did.

When we retreated to meet with the others, everyone looked grim.

"Anybody got a plan?" I asked.

A/N: Not proofread so please ignore any mistakes :') Lemme know what you think and please vote!:')

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

73.8M 1.8M 50
"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a sma...
22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
33.9K 769 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
15.7M 569K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...