Love is forever and ever

By Mounikrishna

A boyfriend can be a husband after knowing her girlfriend married life.if he can accept her with her son . If... More

Characters
Mr.ReyanshSinghania😎
2.Angry Reyansh 😡
3.she is truly here😮
4. Ayan🧒
5. Taani's husband 👨
6. Love can sense your pain😞
7.Real face 😈
8.Taani's marriage life 😞
9. Rey's offer😥
10.Rey and Rakesh 😡
11.Rey's success 👍
12. Ayan's future 🙂
13. Taani's decision 😔
15. Rey's house 🏦
16.Taani's parents & law's 😠
17. your my strength 💪
18. Taani's birthday🤩
19. out burst 😠
20. Divorce 😟
21. Rey's taani 😍
Note
22. Relieved the past😣
23. Ayan's decision ☺️
24. shopping 🛍️
25. Teasing & Doubts 😜
26. Making things clear😇

14. Rey saves Taani's life 🤩

346 27 10
By Mounikrishna

Hi guy's 😘

Now taani is out of the office. Ayan comes to Rey cabin

Rey: hey Ayan come here.

Ayan coming to Rey when Rey holds Ayan's shoulder

Ayan: ahhh.. it's paining
( With a teary tone)

Rey opens his shirt and seen that belt mark.

Rey: what happened Ayan.

Ayan tells what happened yesterday night. He tell everything what happened. Now Rey is fuming with anger.

Ayan: if you was father I was the most luckiest person in the world. I just wish I could get like you as my father. I want to live with you. I said this things to my mom also.

Rey is in shock with his comment. He thinks what taani's reaction.

Rey: what is your mom answered.

Ayan: nothing

Now Rey is thinking about all the things what happens in the morning. What taani said to him when she about to leave.

Rey thinks" it means something is wrong with taani. She is going to do something. What is her decision. And that pain I can sense the pain in her eyes. She going do something. What here decision. Is she going to kill herself. Ho shit. If she thinks like this. Why I feeling like she must be in danger. Is she taking to leave this world. I have to stop her."

Rey come sense

Rey: Ayan I am going to outside. You will play here ok.

Ayan: ok.

Rey calls Vicky. Vicky comes there.

Vicky: yes Rey.

Rey: Vicky I have go somewhere. Its very urgent so please take care of Ayan until I come back. He is your responsibility. Ok

Vicky: ok you go. I will take care of him.

Rey: bye Ayan

Ayan: Rey when you come back.

Rey: I don't know why Ayan.

Ayan: please take my mom with you.

Rey: sure Ayan bye

Ayan: bye.

Rey was searching for taani from past 2 hours. But he can't find her. Now Rey is so frustrated. He stopped the car.

Rey thinks" where are you taani". And he closed his eyes.

Flash back

Rey and taani was sitting in bench holding each other hands. Taani's head is on Rey's shoulder.

Rey: taani if your father is not ok with our marriage what will you do.

Taani: I will convince him.

Rey: then also he will not accept me then.

Taani: then I will die.

Rey closed her mouth with his hand.

Rey: stop it taani never say like that things again

( With a serious tone)

Taani smiles

Taani: Rey listen to me. Without you I can't live. So I will take that decision. But there is something. I will select a place a peaceful bridge. Only the water sound is audible to me. Like that place I will kill myself.

Rey: I will never leave you alone. And I promise I will save you if you what to kill yourself at any situation.

Taani: I love you Rey.

Rey: I love you too.

Flash back ends

Rey opens his eyes.

Rey: alone bridge.

Rey starts car. Rey drives to alone bridge.

On the other hand.

Taani is sitting on a bench. No one is there. And she is on a bridge. She is crying like hell.

Taani: I am sorry Ayan. I know you can't live without me. But I have to take this decision. Because of your future. Your father will not leave me alone if I live. I have to die. I am sorry Rey. So sorry I am giving my responsibility to you. But I have no choice. I am so sorry.

She stand up she looks at surrounding. She is going to edge of the bridge. She is standing on the edge of the bridge.

She is about to fall down. A hands holds her hand. With a jerk she is on his hands.

And that is none other than our Rey

Rey is very serious mood. He is not even looking at her. Taani is full on shock. She don't know how he find her. Now Rey taking to a bench. They both are sitting on the bench. Rey is looking down. He is not looking at her. Now she come out of shock.

Taani: si....si...sir .
When she called him sir. Now Rey is full angry mood. He slapped her.
Taani is crying

Rey: stop crying taani. If you don't stop crying I will give one more slap.

But she is not stopping and

Rey hugs taani. Taani is in shock. She is not hugging him.

Rey was just hugging her and closing his eyes. He comes to sense and leaves her.

Rey: what is all this taani.

( With a serious tone)

Taani: sir that is

Taani words cuts by him.

Rey: stop calling me sir taani no one is here.

( With a shouting tone)

Taani: ok Reyansh

Rey: now tell what all this. Do you have any sense how could you do this. Can you think once about Ayan. Without you how could he will survive in this world.

Taani: with me also he can't survive happily in this world. What you expecting for me Reyansh. What. Because of me. Ayan is suffering. You also said that words right. That's why I taken this decision. And I know you will take care of Ayan and Ayan he loves you so much. So. I can happily die.

( With a teary eyes)

Rey: so you don't want to fight with you problem. You just want end yourself. That's it

Taani: I am fighting with this problem from past 7 years. But now I don't have any energy to fight. I want to relax my life. Thats why I taken this decision.

Rey: ok taani go I will not let you stop. But one thing when I am coming here. Ayan asked me. To take you with me.
I will tell him. Your mom is not a fighter. She is give up her problem. Now she going to die. I promise you that I will give a father's love to him. But I can't fullfill your place. Sorry.
But taani court will never accept this. Because I am not his father or guardian. So he can't live with me.
You can go now. I just want tell this to you. Now go.

Now taani is thinking" if Court can't give Ayan custody to Rey then what happens no no I have to live because of my son. I will live."

Taani: tell me Reyansh what should I do now. I can do anything to my son.

Rey smiles

Rey: can you give divorce to your husband?

( So guys this is my next update if you like the story please support me and comments me)

Sorry for the mistakes

Thank you so much 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 4.9K 51
When childhood eniemies got marry unexpectedly , then end up stidying in same college will they can fall in love ? Lead a good life ahead ? (unedite...
111K 5.1K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
1K 101 8
Hey buddies!!!! Here comes a new story on ur fav couples..... also mine, TaaRey n MishBir I e (Taani + Reyansh) n (Mishti + Abir). Synopsis - this s...
12.4K 437 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...