Pyrrhia High School

By Fatespeaker_Visions

⚠ I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, THEY BELONG TO TUI T. SUTHERLAND!!! ⚠ Another Wings of Fire high sch... More

First Day!
Crush Comes Back
Under the Romance Tree
Time to Party!
Not so good Confession
This feeling called Jealousy
New kid
Extra Help
Leaving Home
The Dream
Made Up Your Mind?
READ OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED
Another Authors Note (BOOK FAIR!)
The Date (Full Ripnami...yyaass)
The Date (Part 2)
The Break In
What Do We Do Next?
OMG THANK YOUUU
The Truth
The Rescue
The Escape -_-
Careless
New Story Cover
Saving Pyrrhia~Part 1
Saving Pyrrhia~Part 2
Important Authors Note

Fight In the hall

2.1K 20 49
By Fatespeaker_Visions

Deathbringer's pov;

"I can't believe she's gone..." I heard Fatespeaker whisper.

It was a early Monday morning and we were sitting on the couch watching some weird show while Fate was texting her friends.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing..." she lied.

I knew she was lying, I always knew when something was wrong. She knew that but still tried to hide it.

"Fatespeaker, if something is wrong you can always tell me or mum..." I said softly.

Tears started to roll down her eyes. My eyes widened as I saw the tear fall off her cheek. She never cry's...

"OK now something is really wrong, what is it!?" I asked more firmly.

"Well... d-does Darkstalker make you f-feel weird?" she asked me.

I couldn't even explain how that annoying, already popular, posh kid makes me feel.

"Yeah, definitely, he ticks me off!" I almost shouted.

"Well, me, Sunny, Star, Moon...and others, we kind of started a little spy mission sort of thing to prove his was evil and.... Moon, Winter and Kinkajou broke into Night'n'Ice labs past night and they kind of got caught...then Moon saved the others but she didn't make it out of the labs... I hope she's ok" Fatespeaker finished.

"Say wwhhhaaa!? You've been doing secret spy stuff with out me knowing!? And you've been doing it... without me!?" I almost shouted.

"I thought of I didn't tell you, you wouldn't try to help and possibly get hurt..." she sighed.

I barked out laughter at that sentence.

"Me!? Getting hurt? Fate, look at who your talking too! I'm so skilled no one will even try to hurt me!" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Look, I'm just saying, you should have told me....we have to go now anyway" I said and stood up to grab my bag as Fatespeaker did the same thing.

The sky was dark and cloudy, threatening to rain. As I entered the school I saw one of my teacher's sitting at a table writing on some paper.

As always, this teacher, Mr. Mangrove, was depressed. He looked tired with bags under his eyes and almost falling asleep a couple of times.

"You OK Mangrove?" I asked as I approached him, after all, Glory still wasn't here and there was nothing else to do.

"Oh, yeah, I guess..."he mumbled, not looking up from the paper.

I scanned the table and I saw a file. It had a picture of a woman on it with blonde hair, blue eyes and she had a big smile on her face.

I went to pick it up but Mangrove snatched it from my grasp.

"What is that?" I asked as he carefully put the file back.

"Nothing... just a picture of my wife and a couple of other things...." he said quietly.

It really seemed like this man doesn't even know what raising his voice means.

I almost got knocked over as Kinkajou came rushing to Mangrove.

Then I remembered the break in last night Fate had told me about.

"MR. MANGROVE, FOLLOW ME RIGHT NOW!!!" Kinkajou ordered.

It seemed she had forgotten what happened to Moon.

She grabbed the mans arm and pulled him out of his seat.

"What are you doing!?" Mangrove demanded. But Kinkajou ignored him.

She pulled him down to the gates and out of the school. I followed and so did other people when they heard Kinkajou shout.

I turned the corner of the gate as well as the others Mangrove was still confused.

"What is this!?" he demanded again.

"Just wait! You won't regret it!!!" Kinkajou protested, then added "She said she would meet us here.

That when Mangroves face shot to face hers, as if saying 'What do you mean?'

Just then, a car pulled up and Mangrove gasped.

Kinkajou was shaking with excitement as a woman stepped out of the drivers seat.

It was the same woman in the picture of the file. Blonde hair, blue eyes, but now she was much more skinny.

I heard other teens gasp behind me when the woman was fully out of the car, standing there with both hand on her mouth staring at Mangrove.

"Orchid...." I heard him whisper.

He trembled up to her and they embraced each other. Orchid started crying and so did Mangrove.

Then Mangrove turned to Kinkajou and told her to tell Miss. Indigo he was having another day off. Then he mouthed the words to her 'Thank you'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm in class, which was PE in the gym by the way. Which means things aren't about to go down.

"OK LADIES! BASKETBALL TODAY!" Kestrel shouted "YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO CAUSE IM NOT EXPLAINING IT TO YA! NOW GO!" she blew the whistle.

Riptide grabbed the ball first then dribbled it passed a couple of other people. When he was surrounded, he passed it to me where I jumped and slam dunked it into the basket.

So the game went on and my team won, like, we actually won!

I headed to the boys locker room and got changed back into my original clothes. Then as I left the gym, someone came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around to see Flame, great.

"Hey, what's your problem!?" he shouted.

"What's my problem!? What the heck dude! I didn't do anything!" I shouted back.

People turned to watch us.

"Don't play dumb Deathbringer! I know what you did!" he said, grabbing the collar of my shirt.

I laughed.

"What are you laughing at!?" he roared.

"Nothing, just the thought of you trying to threaten me" I said, smirking at him. He growled.

"Now then, what did I do?" I asked, grabbing his hands and pushing them off me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU HUMILIATED ME!!!" Flame bellowed.

I just stared at him, confused.

I shook my head and went to walk away, that is until he punched me in the back of the head. Now people were surrounding us.

"You son if a b****!" I roared and punched him in the gut.

He almost fell back but stopped himself and ran up to me, threatening to punch.

I dodged it and as he past me, I kicked his back, making him fall.

He got right back up and ran at me again, this time pouncing at me and knocking me to the ground holding me there as he punched me in the face a couple of times.

Blood started running down, out of my mouth and my cheeks were bruised.

I shoved him off me and this time locked him to the ground as well, punching him with no mercy.

He started coughing out blood as I gave him a black eye.

I got up and off him when I heard laughing in the crowd around us somewhere.

And as I expected, it was Darkstalker, with that other shy boy, Fathom.

Then when Darkstalker noticed me glaring at him, he smirked and disappeared into the crowd.

"Get back here!" I yelled but was stopped when a hand grabbed my arm.

"Deathbringer! My office now!" shouted Indigo, letting go of my arm.

I growled but did as she said.

As I walked through all the people, I saw Glory, with a sad look on her face.

I gave her a look saying 'I'm sorry...'

She just shook her head and walked off.

I sat down in the principals. She just glared at me for a while. I went to get up but she quickly said "What happened?"

"Well, he said I apparently 'humiliated' him, which I did no such thing!" I answered.

"Well, he wouldn't want to fight you for nothing!"

"You'd be surprised."

Indigo shook her head.

Then she got out her phone and showed me a picture on instagram.

Apparently, I had posted a picture of Flame, through his window, singing in the mirror with a toothbrush and wearing a towel.

I tried my best not to laugh at the picture.

"OK that is a bit funny.... But I didn't post that! I can even prove it to you!" I said, pulling out my phone.

She rolled her eyes but waited for me to show her.

I went in my insta, into my profile then immediately showed her.

"So, you did do it?" she said, narrowing her eyes at me.

"What!?" I said a bit to loudly.

I looked at my phone to see I had posted that!

But the thing is I didn't! And I think I know who did...

A/N: SUP! Hope you liked the chapter! Sorry I haven't updated in so long again, I've just either been to busy, forgot or just was to lazy.

Anyway thanks for all the support and all the votes! <3 use and c ya next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 256 27
This is for one of my best child hood friends, Addi. Thank you guys for reading my fanfics! You guys are stars! ⭐️ Also, none of these characters be...
6.1K 105 20
Kinkajou, Winter, Moon and Qibli have left the school and its time its time for the next generation to take their place solving a vengeful plot... or...
38.2K 179 23
THIS IS FOR OLDER EYES MAYBE AROUND 13+ This story has been canceled, I suggest looking into my profile and begin the read my newer version! The char...
140K 1.6K 53
Darkstalker has been defeated, and Pyrria is finally at peace. (Somewhat.) Qibli invites Winter to come back to Jade Mountain Academy. But just when...