Boku No Hero Academia | My he...

By ImShishi

Boku no Hero Academia | My hero Academia [One shots] [Some may contain mature writings] Lemon/lime/smut whate... More

Note:
Izuku Midoriya [Zombie apocalypse scenario]
Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [ senpai-reader scenario ]
Shouto Todoroki [husband scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]
Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon cenario]
Mirio Togata (Childhood Friend Scenario)
Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Hitoshi Shinso [boyfriend scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]
Dabi and Shoto Todoroki[ Angst Scenarios ]
Izuku Midoriya [Fornication Quirk scenarios]
Shoto Todoroki [ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
REQUEST SECTION
Tenya Iida [Husband Scenarios]
Tokoyami Fumikage [Boyfriend Scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [Fornication quirk scenarios]
Eijiro Kirishima [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Dabi [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Kaminari Denki [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Shinso Hitoshi [ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]
Izuku Midoriya Ending [Fornication quirk scenario]
Shoto Todoroki Ending [Fornication quirk Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo ending [ fornication quirk scenario ]
Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]
news
Katsuki Bakugo [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Aizawa Shouta [ Husband/wife Scenarios ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Summer Vacation scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Angst Scenario ]
Shigaraki Tomura [ Hostage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Angst Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]
Note: Request
Hanta Sero [ Personal Tutor Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Birthday Scenario ]
Neito Monoma [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Yo Shindo [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Note: Author answers questions
Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]

Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

2.9K 36 6
By ImShishi

KATSUKI BAKUGO
[ OC Scenario ]
Katsuki x OC

Credits to the artist!

Note:

Yey! I'm back! i just had a little vacation and rested, well it's just for everyone new and don't know me much i've been fighting depression for years. it's kinda hunting me again so i took a little break. but no worries! i'm back! i hope you enjoy this request hehe!

so actually the requester have her own book about this OC, well shout out to you.. hehe! if you like to plug your book here i'll edit this and leave a link. :)

This contains lemon alright?.. :)

______________________________________________________________

The UA Sports festival has been a great journey for Kaneki Jeager, been recognized by the pro's and was able to stand and fight against Katsuki Bakugo after Shoto Todoroki loose to him. the fight was so intense.. even bakugo had to give his all and be number one but.. it was a tie after the fall down at the same time but...

Kaneki wasn't able to join the medal ceremony because of over using her quirk which is a smoke screen that if she uses for long or over use it.. it'll be hard for her to breathe and lead her loosing her consciousness for long, it was actually been a problem for her at first since they're not allowed to use their hero uniform since she actually have a mask to cover herself from the smoke making her vulnerable but it wasn't her lucky day.

She sits down on her bed and looked at the window trying to remember what happened till she got reminded of a specific person, Bakugo.

"Ohh yeah.. sports festival.."

she mumbled and lay back on her bed seeing she's alone in her hospital room when suddenly, a warp opens and Shigaraki Tomura who's the cause of her mothers family side dying.

"Uncle Tenko.. why'd you suddenly showed up after four years of not showing up your face to me?.."

she asked and Shigaraki took a chair and sat on it to take a closer look at Kaneki.

"I've been watching you.."

he said and Kaneki sat on the bed to look at Shigaraki.

"If you're here to ask me to scout me.. i won't just agree like what i said four years ago.. i wouldn't change my mind.. Mom still can't forgive you and I'll be a hero like dad.. like how you used to dream before.."

Kaneki said and Shigaraki held on her wrist making her nervous since she's aware of her uncles quirk but she's lucky Shigaraki has no intention of giving up convincing her to join him.

"I know.."

Shigaraki answers when suddenly, someone entered your room whom you didn't expect.

"Get away from her!!!"

He shouts and attacks Shigaraki but then, he was able to dodge the attack and enter a warp in an instant leaving Kaneki and Bakugo alone.

"Did he hurt you! what is he doing here?!"

Bakugo instantly asked after looking at Kaneki.

"he's my uncle.."

Kaneki honestly answered Bakugo since she knew.. Bakugo can see well who's lying or faking something.

"u-uncle?.."

he asked and Kaneki sighs thinking she owes Bakugo an explanation.

"he's my mom's younger sibling.. i was born when he's about five or six. mom got pregnant early so there's not much of a big age gap between us.. he got missing for years but he shows himself to me couple of times having years as a gap between those visits telling me he's my uncle.. i kinda confirmed it from mom that she have a younger brother. the last two visits, he's been recruiting me to join his group but i declined.. i really want to be a hero.."

Kaneki explained and Bakugo sat down on the chair still feeling confused.

"if you feel like i'm hiding a criminal.. you could tell the heroes or police or my dad.. but even if you do.. they couldn't get anything from me and get information of his location.."

Kaneki said but Bakugo's not thinking about that kind of thing.

"DUMASS!!! I wasn't thinking of telling!! I- I know how much you wanted to be a hero.. i'm not gonna ruin that.. I- it doesn't mean anything!!! so don't think of stupid things!"

Bakugo said that Kaneki didn't quite get but she's happy Bakugo's keeping his mouth shut.

"Oh.. why did you even pay me a visit?.."

Kaneki asked.

"Here.. our fight. It's a tie.."

Bakugo said handing Kaneki her medal award from the sports festival.

"I thought I lost.."

Kaneki asked while looking at the medal.

"You deserve it.."

Bakugo suddenly said thinking that is the first he said something nice to her.

"You're acknowledging me now?.."

Kaneki asked.

"S-shut up!"

He said and stood.

"Tss.. I'll get going.. get well soon.. the class bothered me to say that.."

Bakugo said and left the hospital room.

After another day of stay at the hospital, Kaneki was able to leave and go back to school. Everyone is still talking about the sports festival and how people recognized them specially the top ones and Kaneki is no exception.

Day by day, Bakugo and Kaneki are starting to talk quite often and quite kinda been arguing all the time yet gets along more after that the guys starts to tease Bakugo but then because of Kirishima's countless of try to get Bakugo talk if he acknowledged Kaneki and like her.. they confirmed that Bakugo still got that side of him.

The guys did helped Bakugo get to Kaneki's good side making the two get along well and finally the two starts to date almost at the end of the internship.

"I Got out early today.. are you busy?.."

Kaneki asked Bakugo over the phone.

"I've got to finish patrolling.."

Bakugo answered.

"Ohh.. then I'll go there.. I'll wait for you at the fast food we went the other day.. let's take dinner together.."

Kaneki said.

"Nah.. just wait for me there.. Your dad wouldn't come home tonight again? That hag called me a while ago asking to invite you for dinner.."

Bakugo asked.

"Yeah.. he's busy now a days.. specially after stains ideology spreads.. villains kinda starts to move.. I'll wait for you then.."

Kaneki answered.. well kinda lied a bit about her dad.

"Alright.. I'll see you later.. take care.."

Bakugo said and hung up the phone since he's still on duty.

Kaneki traveled to the meeting place, sat on a vacant chair as Bakugo's on his way already when she got to the city where he's patrolling. While waiting, she saw Bakugo's hair that's fixed making Kaneki laugh and tried to hide it.

"Stop will you?!"

He said and Kaneki tried her best to stop laughing.

"Alright I'll stop.. hehe! But.. that kinda looks cute on you.."

Kaneki praised and gave a smile.

"Shut up.. stop flattering me.. I hate it!"

Bakugo said and left to go to Bakugo's residence.. On the way home, the two had a great time, specially when they had dinner with his family introducing her finally as his girlfriend.

After dinner, Bakugo walked Kaneki home since he's kinda worried her uncle would suddenly show up and take her.

"Thanks for taking me home.. it's kinda late.. but do you want to stay?.."

Kaneki asked but Bakugo's quite hesitant since it's the first she invited him to come in her home.

"Is it.. alright?.. your dad isn't home.."

Bakugo asked.

"Are you chickening out?.."

Kaneki teased.

"It's not that!!"

Bakugo shouts when suddenly Kaneki just hugs him and asked.

"Then what?.."

"It's just.. I don't want your dad getting disappointed at me.."

Bakugo answered and looked at Kaneki's eyes.

"I know that.. I just need a company.. that's all.. it's kinda lonely here.. dad's rarely home and mom.. she hasn't visited for months.."

She said and smiled.

"Alright, I'll stay for a while.."

Bakugo said and Kaneki opened the door for them to enter. She took him to her room and it's Bakugo's first time entering it, it's kinda in a mess but still manageable to use.

He sat on her bed and scanned her room while Kaneki picks up her clothes to change into.

"Why hasn't your dad coming home?.."

Bakugo asked.

"I went to his agency.. honestly. Dad's missing.. I just thought he'd be with Mom but he hasn't sent me anything to communicate.. he's sent on a mission but hasn't come back yet.."

Kaneki said and sat beside Bakugo.

"Have you contacted him?.."

He asked.

"I do.. everyday.. I just couldn't call him. He's a spy hero so I don't want to mess anything for him.."

Kaneki said and lay on the bed to cover her face with a pillow to cover her tears.

"Hey.. I'm sure he'll be back.."

Bakugo assures her and removed the pillow covering her face so he could lean down and give her a kiss not expecting she would wrap her arms around his neck ending them to make out inside her room.

Both of them separate a bit to catch a breath and looked at each other's eyes for a second before kissing again and finally Bakugo's hand traveled down between her legs and rubbed the wet fabric that covers her flower Making her moan under the kiss.

Bakugo noticed she's too sensitive because of the amount she's releasing just by a touch and a kiss that just got him so turned on he doesn't know how to stop anymore.

He broke the kiss and sat down at the side of the bed to pull down her underwear. He lean closer to her, put her legs on top of his arms and finally... Did what he's fantasizing about. He licked her Pearl and suck it couple of times making her moan really loud that even though she covers her lips using her wrist she's screaming when Bakugo finally found her good spot till Bakugo stops and stood since he couldn't take it anymore.

"Can I?..."

Bakugo asked Kaneki and she nods agreeing.

He pull down his pants revealing his hard meat that couldn't wait to enter her. He position himself and Kaneki felt how hard and thick Bakugo's meat that slowly enters her.

Bakugo did a good job pleasing her that didn't end her bleeding even if it's her first time. He finally starts to move and Bakugo who's a first timer as well couldn't help himself get too addicted to her.

She came couple of times while Bakugo did as well.. they just don't know when to stop when it felt so good yet Kaneki finally felt tired and sleepy while Bakugo realized there's nothing left inside those two boxes of condom Kaminari gave him making him finally stop.

Bakugo gave her a kiss on her lips and lay her properly at her bed making her fall asleep while Bakugo.. he cleaned his mess that he just left on the floor and went back to her to lay beside her.

He took his phone and texted his dad he'd stay with you for the night thinking it would be dangerous to leave you alone that his parents agreed on.

He looked at her seeing how tired she is making him feel tired as well so he lay a kiss on her forehead and finally fall asleep beside her.

________________________

Note:

Hi! I hope this is a good story to read.. hehe! Let me know what you think by leaving your comments down below and don't forget to leave a vote! :)

Thanks for reading! Till the next request!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 1K 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...
64.9K 565 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
14.1K 386 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...
519K 5.2K 18
Bunch of stories for my lavender boy to get his attentionπŸ‘» Anime: My Hero Academia ❄️πŸ”₯ ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Include: Lemon, Smut, Fluff, Blood Graphic, Angs...