Hell Is My Life

بواسطة alexis_rene

Have you ever been abused? Raped? Well, Tear Drop Mary Jane Davenport has. She's abused everyday by her fa... المزيد

1. Hell is my Life
3. Hell Is My Life
4. Hell Is My Life
5. Hell is my life
6. Hell Is My Life
7. Hell Is My Life
8. Hell Is My Life
9. Hell Is My Life
10. Hell Is my Life
11. Hell is my Life
12. Hell is my Life
13. Hell is my life
14. Hell is my Life
15. Hell is my Life
16. Hell is my Life
17. Hell is my Life
19. Hell is my Life
20. Hell is my Life
21. Hell is my Life
22. Hell is my Life
23. Hell is my Life
24. Hell is my Life
25. Hell is my Life
26. Hell is my Life *Last Chapter!!*
Epilogue: Hell is my Life

2. Hell Is My Life

5.4K 62 16
بواسطة alexis_rene

Chapter two

Monday. Fucking Monday. April 19th. Each day just gets closer and closer.

I slowly slipped on my skinny jeans, and my long-sleeved shirt. I had to be careful. Freash bruises.

Combing my hair with my fingers, I put on my black jacket. I had black Nike Cortez shoes, the same ones for 5 years. They were a gift from my mom. I slipped them on too. After I was done getting ready for school, I walked out the door quietly. It was 5:55 AM and the sun wasn't even rising yet.

I walked down the familiar road. It was pretty isolated. Everyone thought the street was haunted, so they stayed away. I was about to turn off the road and get onto Ketterman, when I heard something. A twig break. I turned instantly. What if this street really was haunted?

My heart started racing.

Then I saw someone step out of the shadows. "Who are you?" I asked, my voice quivering. "I- I have a gun, and I'm not afraid to use it!" I lied.

"Hey, it’s cool."

"Ugh! Mason. You scared the shit out of me! Don't Do That!" He finally reached me.

"Do you really carry a gun?"He asked, putting his arm around me.

I let out a short laugh. "No. I wish." I looked down at my Cortez’s and studied the hole in the toe. nudged me with his hip.

"Why?"

"Protection."

There was a silence in the air. "Why are you out here at four in the morning anyways? The suns not even up yet." I laughed. "C'mon. Tell me."

"I always go to school early. Why are you out here this early?" His smile faded and I knew I hit a weak spot my asking this.

"Just needed to get away from the house." Mason would never tell me what was wrong at his house. He either never answered me, or he just changed the subject. "But, uh, Tear Drop?" I looked up at his brown eyes. "About what happened last weekend...?”

I remembered what happened last weekend...

*Flashback*

All of Marcus' friends and I were drunk. Marcus had already passed out, and one by one, everyone else was passing out. Logan and Trevor usually held out until they were done having their way with me, but, they passed out too. Only Mason and I we still awake. Suddenly, we were making out, full on. He was a great kisser too. Well, he was my first kiss that I wanted, so, what I should have said was 'he was a better kisser than Trevor and Logan.' He was groping me, and it felt good this time, not like it felt with Trevor and Logan. Jeez! Stop thinking about Trevor and Logan when you're making out with a hot guy that you actually want! I yelled at myself. So, I did what I was told, and focused on making out with Mason.

Suddenly, Cody, one of Marcus' friends laughed and pointed at us. I got away from Mason, feeling myself get red by the second. I looked up at Cody, and saw that he had already passed out again.

"Do you think he'll tell?" I asked Mason, lowering my voice until he could barely hear me.

"Why does it matter?"

"W-well, you're my brother’s b-b-best friend. I-it's kin-kind of off l-limits, ya knoww?" I stuttered out.

Mason looked hurt. "Y-yeah. It's cool. I'm kind of tired though. So..." He laid down and fell asleep.

*End Of Flashback*

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well, it was a mistake. You were right. I'm your brother’s friend, and that would just be fucked up if we dated." He answered slowly, like he regretted saying it.

"Who said that we would date? We only made out, it's not like just because of that we're going to date. People have kissed me before, and I haven't had a boyfriend, as you can see."

I looked up at his face and there was a mixture of anger and hurt in his eyes. "Wow. You've been kissed before and you still fucking sucked at kissing? Like I said before, wow." He walked away and my eyes narrowed in anger. Asshole.

"I never said that I kissed them back. Fucking Bastard." I walked away, sulking. Once I reached my second hell, (school) it was 6:30. School started at 7:00. Great. I took my normal seat on the stairs that led into the school. I fell asleep, without knowing it.

"Hey freak! The bell rang!" said a guy as he walked into the school.

"Shit!" I cussed, running into the school building. I dodged people, or they dodged me, rather, as I ran to my locker. I heard people calling me names like freak, bitch, slut, whore, stalker. I wanted to stab all of these people! I did the code on my locked and grabbed my backpack out of it and slammed the locker shut.

I ran to my homeroom and jumped in the door before the tardy bell rang. I ran to my normal seat in the back, where no one was at. I was spacing off when I heard Mr. Trinket call Mary. Repetitively. I looked up, my face getting red.

"What?" I asked, kinda irritated that he was calling me by my middle name. And not even my full middle

name! I hated that every teacher did this!

Everyone laughed, and whispered the names that everyone called me.

"Class, now, hush. Mary, go to the front of the room. Sit by Ford."

"Why?" I asked.

He glared at me. "Just do it, Mary." I picked up my backpack.

"Mr Trinket?" He turned to look at me. "My name is Tear Drop. Not Mary. My middle name is Mary Jane, but you were a word off. Get it right; call me Tear Drop."

He gave me the death glare. "Fine, Tear Drop." I sat down by Ford Jennings, a guy I really hated for no reason. He was popular, something I yearned for. He was in a great relationship.

I sat as far away from his as I could.

Then I heard people whispering to their friends, "The freaks name is Tear Drop? But all of the teachers call her Mary..."

I had had enough. I stood up and turned to the class. "Yes, my name is fucking Tear Drop! Not Bitch, not slut, not stalker, not whore. Tear Drop. And you guys talk shit on me, and you didn't even know my fucking first name until now. You guys are all so judgmental. You don't know what I've been through. You don't know what I go through every day, every weekend. You heard a rumor that Randy Travis made up when I first moved here because I wouldn't go out on a date with him and you all believed it and suddenly, I'm a whore, who’s also a freak, and oh, a freaking stalker too! Have you guys ever thought about my fucking feelings? Do you even think I have feelings? You guys never even gave me a chance." They were all staring at me, shocked. That was probably the most I had ever talked this whole school year.

"I used to have a friend." I nodded. "We were the freaks of the school. But then you guys fucking killed her."

"We didn't kill Makenzie!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You guys didn't. The fucking queen of the school, Pricilla Crawford did. She pushed her into a pool at a party and Mackenzie couldn't swim, so she drowned. You guys didn't even try to save her!" I was crying now.

"Now, Mary, lets not bring up past memories." Mr. Trinket told me, grabbing my arm.

I slapped him. "Fuck you, and don't you ever touch me again."

His face got purple. "Go to the office NOW!" He yelled in my face.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. I wiped my tears away. I walked to the office, and sat down on the chair.

"Principal Robinett will see you now." the secretary said to me. I nodded and went into the office.

Turns out, I'm suspended for 15 days. For slapping a teacher? Really? Ugh.

I walked home after finishing out the school day and saw that Evan was sitting at the table eating Mac and Cheese. "Hey, Evan?" He looked up. "Um, can I come over to your house tomorrow and the next day during school and use your computer? Because, I got suspended, and I can't let dad know. Please?" I begged.

He nodded. "Yeah, but I'll be at work. The key is above the door, on the stupid flower pot shelf." I nodded.

"Thanks, Evan. It means a lot."

Evan was one of the few friends out of Marcus' group that had a job, and had his own house. Atually, come to think of it, he was the only one. But I liked him because he was responsible, unlike the other guys.

I woke up at about the same time as I do every morning. I took out a towel, about to go take a shower, and then I remembered that It would wake up my father. Shit! How would I take a shower today?

Whatever.

I took off my pajama pants, examining the bruises on my legs. Would it be okay to wear shorts today? Would Evan notice the fading bruises? I decided to just wear the normal: skinny jeans with holes in them. I slid them on, and then took off my long sleeved shirt. All of the bruises on my arms were either gone, or so light that you couldn't notice them. So, I went into my closet, and went to the side that had 3 tank tops. I picked out a long black one. I combed my hair with my fingers, and ran out the door.

We had mail from yesterday that dad never got. I opened it, and there was a box inside. It was for me. I opened it, and out fell new Cortez's and make up. I smiled at them. The Cortez's were black, pretty much the same pair that I had now, but the Nike strip on the side was silver, and not white.

I took off my old shoes, and put them in the box that my new ones came from. I put the box under the porch, and then, with my new shoes, started walking to Evans house.

It took a while to get there, but eventually I did. It was only 5:30, and I knew that Evan was home, so I knocked on the door. Even answered it and smiled at me.

"Hey Tear, how’s it going?"

"Well, ya know. It's going. You?"

"Same."

"Hey, Evan?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, can I use your shower?"

He didn't ask why. He knew that dad was really strict, and hated being woken up. "Sure, man. Bathrooms down the hall, to the right. And, I'll probably be gone.  The lap top is right in there." He pointed into the office.

"Thanks." I smiled, and went into the bathroom. After taking a shower, I got dressed in my same clothes. I dried my hair, and remembered that I had makeup in my bag from my mom. I quickly put on eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. Not to be cocky, but I looked perfect. Like the popular people in my school.

I shook my head, erasing the thoughts. I stepped out of the bathroom, and went into the kitchen. And saw a guy looking at my shoes. "Damn!" He said. "Those are awesome! I want those shoes so bad!" He picked up my shoe and hugged it. My jaw dropped.

"What the fuck are you doing to my shoe?" I demanded. He turned, and my jaw dropped. I was even more shocked now.

Ford Jennings was standing in front of me. In Evans house. I was frozen.

"God, you're gorgeous. What’s your name?" He didn't recognize me? What?

I couldn't lie, and I couldn't tell him, so I avoided the question. "Uhhh, who are you?"

"Ford Jennings. Do you know Evan or something?"

"Um, yeah. I'm over here to use the computer."

"Then why were you in the shower?" I blushed.

"I needed to take one. How do you know Evan?" I questioned.

"Well, I'm his brother. I don't live here,. but I have my own room and stuff. I come here alot. To get away from home, ya know?"

"Ha, yeah I know."

"Are you poor? Like, at home?"

"Not really..." I lied. "Why?"

"Because that’s shitty make up."

"Fuck you!" I snapped.

"Wait..." He frowned. "Are you... You're Mary- er, Tear Drop, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Do you like, know Evan? Or are you stalking me?" My jaw dropped and I raised my eyebrows. I walked towards him, and slapped him, hard.

"The next time you say that, I'll make sure that you won't be able to reproduce." I picked up my shoes and walking into the office. I turned on the lap top and went to a site called Omegle. Usually, horny perverts went there, but I went there because I was bored. I didn't get the point of have cyber sex.

On Omegle, they don't have usernames. Just 'Stranger' and 'You'.

Omegle connected, and I said 'hey.'

Stranger: Hey. Gender?

You: female. You?

Stranger: Male. Age?

You: 16. You?

Stranger: 16 and a half. U.S.A.?

You: Yeah. The Great United States. *Rolls Eyes*

Stranger: lol. Totally.

You: What going on?

Stranger: Nothing. You?

You: Nothing, lol. Uhm, look, if you're looking for "Action" its not happening. Just so ya know.

Stranger: Not Looking for action...

You: Good. lol

Stranger: Yeah. So, tell me about you. But dont tell me your name.

You: ... Alright. I'm 16. Live In The U.S. In Kansas City. Don't have any friends. Brown hair, perfect vision. You?

Stranger: 16, U.S., Oregon. Am popular, have lots of friends. black hair. contacts. Tell me 3 secretive things.

You: I'm abused by my father. I'm raped by my brothers friends, almost every weekend. I still sleep with a teddy bear.

Stranger: I'm like you in some many ways. I'm abused. I've been raped by a man before. and I'm afraid of the dark.

You: Wow. I'm sorry. But, I gotta go. Want my email?

Stranger: sure.

You: Okay, here: Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

Stranger: Kay, I'll Email You right away. (:

You: You better :P Byebye, random person.

It felt good to talk to someone. Someone that knew what I was going through. I smiled, and shut off the computer.

Afterwards, I tip toed into Evans room, and jumped onto his bed. I snuggled under the covers, and passed out thinking about how comfortable this fucking bed is.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

KALBE SAPLANAN OK بواسطة Ebru

قصص المراهقين

16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
56.6K 1.7K 159
This is a book full of Self-harm quotes and Suicide quotes. It's not to encourage people to start cutting or any form of self-harm, but it's for the...
626K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
55.4K 2.5K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.