Complicated | Kai Chisaki x R...

By krinzum

You're a 21-year-old billionaire, part-time Pro Hero, who becomes the Boss of the Sicilian Mafia and falls fo... More

🤍Synopsis🤍
🤍Doltish Dawn🤍
🤍Otiose Oaf🤍
🤍Nitid Nub🤍
🤍Obedient Odyl🤍
🤍Two Tell🤍
🤍Malum Morte🤍
🤍Hollow Habits Halted🤍
🤍Celestial Cognizance🤍
🤍Enigmatic Enemy🤍
🤍Languor Life🤍
🤍R & R🤍
🤍Fated USJ Fall🤍
🤍Beloved Butler🤍
🤍Beloved Butler Pt.2🤍
🤍Capo Dei Capi🤍
🤍Blessed Being🤍
🤍Adumbrated Art🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.2🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.3🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.4🤍
🤍Nocturnal Narc🤍
🤍Indolent Idiot🤍
🤍Loveless Life🤍
🤍Head Honcho🤍
🤍Pallid Peace🤍
🤍Ardent Ace🤍
🤍Balking Beau🤍
🤍Rare Reset🤍
🤍Tacrine Truth🤍
🤍Butler Beloved🤍
🤍Tête-à-Tête🤍
🤍Stinted Superstar🤍
🤍Stinted Superstar Pt.2🤍
🤍Aspersion Attack🤍
🤍Precarious Partner🤍
🤍Dex Departure🤍
🤍Sadistic Saboteur🤍
🤍Delightful Dinner Diversion🤍
🤍Cozy Chat🤍
🤍Sin Saccade🤍
🤍Truth Be Told🤍
🤍Butler Beloved Pt.2🤍
🤍Duty and Devotion🤍
🤍Imperium Infirmity🤍
🤍Sports Festival Sabotage🤍
🤍Unrequited Unhappiness🤍
🤍Shroud of Sorrow🤍
🤍Lethargic Luv🤍
🤍Sane Sycophant🤍
🤍(B/n)🤍
🤍Envious Énouement🤍

🤍Sin Saccade Pt.2🤍

2.4K 110 72
By krinzum

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥: 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Michael DeSantis (Big Mike)- acting boss- Lucchese family

Andrew Russo (Mushy)- acting boss- Colombo family

Lorenzo Mannino (Zip)- acting boss- Gambino family

Michael Mancuso (Nosey)- current boss- Bonanno family

Liborio Bellomo (Barney)- current boss- Genovese family

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

2 P.M

(U/n)'s Villa, Las Vegas, Nevada

The bosses apologized relentlessly, not wanting to provoke their new Godfather. You cleared your throat and they immediately grew silent. Chisaki was amazed by the bosses' instant reactions. The amount of power you held over their necks. He was impressed.

Before Chisaki's skin could break out in hives from your hovering hand, you walked away.

"Russo, have you all signed the documents I sent prior to this meeting?"

Mushy bowed, "𝕐𝕖𝕤, 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣."

"Let's head inside, shall we gentlemen?"

The four men guided you towards the secluded building. You stayed by Chisaki's side and smiled. He leaned closer to your figure, confused by the earlier interaction.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝?"

"𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝?"

He furrowed a brow, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦."

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭." You held your head high, "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝."

As you all entered the heavily guarded mansion, Chisaki sensed the numerous glares from the guards who protected the place. He wasn't at all threatened, not while you were around.

Big Mike faced you, "𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕎𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘. ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

"I do hope you rejected his offer."

"𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖, 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥."

"You're offended me, DeSantis."

"𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤. 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖."

You crossed your arms behind your back, "Did he say anything else?"

"ℕ𝕠, 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣."

"In that case, relay the message tomorrow. I'll speak with him when I can."

"ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣."

Chisaki looked down at you and noticed the small hint of fear in your eyes.

You clenched your fist, "𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕞."

Big Mike accompanied you to an empty room with a huge flatscreen hung on a blank wall. He then pointed at the television and proceeded to explain that the leader would eventually call.

"𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞?"

"What?" You looked over at the Yakuza Capo, "Let him do whatever."

Mike bowed until his entire body lay on the floor, "ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝."

Chisaki followed one of the Capos and closed the door as they both exited.

Silence fell upon the room. The screen abruptly turned on. A scarred face showed up with various tubes sticking out of his neck and jaw. You jumped slightly, taken aback by the grotesque appearance.

"(𝐋/𝐧)."

"𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢."

"𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞."

"𝐓𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝."

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩? 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬?"

"𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫."

"𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬?"

"𝐈 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧."

"𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥."

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

"𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞?"

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬."

"...𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞."

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭-"

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, (𝐋/𝐧)."

The television turned off. On the pitch-black screen, you stared at your reflection and froze. This wasn't the outcome you had expected. You headed out of the room and walked around the place, deep in thought. A guard suddenly approached you with his gun in hand. You looked up at the guard and waited for a response.

"𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕖𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞."

"Take me to them."

The guard led you to the private room and announced your arrival. Five men rose up from their seats. You quickly noted an unfamiliar face next to Big Mike. Once you sat down on your throne among the five bosses, they all sat.

Big Mike pointed at the new face beside him, "𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕠 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕞𝕠. 𝕎𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗."

He wandered over and gently pressed his lips against the diamond ring. "Godmother. I pledge my eternal allegiance to you."

"If you four have chosen this man, I won't question it." You gestured for the guy to sit back down, "From now on, your alias will be Barney."

He bowed his head, "Yes, Godmother."

"I wish to get the paperwork over with. I have an urgent matter to speak with you all."

"𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕒 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕠𝕔𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤." Big Mike slid a small stack of papers over, "𝕎𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖."

You sorted out the twenty documents neatly and picked up a feathered pen. Without hesitation, you hastily signed. In a matter of seconds, you finished.

"Time is of the essence, so I'll make this quick."

"𝕎𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣."

"Omertà." You take the feathered pen in your palm, "Nothing leaves this room."

Big Mike clarified, "𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕪. ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕠."

"I entrust you five to take this to your graves."

The five men pricked their thumbs with the edge of their rings and raised their bloody thumbprints to you.

"Omertà..." they chanted.

You spun the pen in hand, Blood Transformation, and manipulated the blood into a floating ball of blood. As you toyed with it in your palm, the bosses remained astonished by the small trick you displayed before them. You then manipulated the blood to form the words: I am (H/n).

Their jaws dropped. Sweat now dripped from their foreheads. They were aware that you had a Quirk the moment you met, but never would they have guessed that you were that famous Pro Hero.

"The rumor at the party was true..." concluded Zip.

You deactivated your quirk which dissolved the blood, "All for One has threatened to reveal my identity."

Nosey voiced his hostile opinion, "I say we pay his ass a visit and shut him up for good!"

You shook your head, "He's given me three days to find him. I dare not risk what ace he has up his sleeve."

"𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨."

You sighed, relieved. "I'm afraid our negotiations will have to be settled another time. I must leave for Japan now. Use whatever means necessary to get the job done."

"𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣." exclaimed the five men in unison.

You stood up from the large bejeweled seat. The bosses remained silent and watched as you promptly left the room. As soon as the door closed behind you, all five men immediately pulled their phones out and texted a bounty to all their men.

'$𝟝𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝔸𝔽𝕆'𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕥...'

The guard from earlier escorted you back to the jet, where your beloved 'husband' patiently waited. The guard bowed his head and bid you farewell.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Chisaki asked.

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞."

His posture instantly changed, "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬?"

"𝐍𝐨. 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤."

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐛."

Before you walked up the staircase, the same guard returned and leaned into your ear.

"Godfather. Big Mike said that a few spies have found a trace in Yokohama."

"𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕."

He bowed, "Yes, Godfather."

You and Chisaki ventured inside and then settled down as the plane began to take off. While Chisaki excused himself to the restroom, you grew all the more anxious.

"(A.I/n), call (B/n)."

"𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍."

"Initiate a level-five search full resource protocol. Override (B/n) encrypted protection."

"𝙰𝚕𝚕 (𝙱/𝚗)-𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍. 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚢?"

You sunk into the couch and sighed. Chisaki returned and sat on the other end of the enlarged cushion.

"𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?"

"𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 (𝐁/𝐧). 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞."

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞."

You stood up and seated yourself at the square table, worried over the dire situation at hand. Though you wished to tell Chisaki the whole truth, you felt as though it was too early to tell him about (A.I/n). He would only get all the more curious and your secret identity wouldn't be so secret anymore since (H/n) also commanded (A.I/n). Although Kurono knew of (A.I/n), he wasn't as persistent as his boss.

The more your mind strayed, the less thrilled you were in trying to decipher what it was exactly that All for One wanted with (H/n).

Time would only tell.

"(𝐋/𝐧)."

You snapped out of your daze, "𝐘𝐞𝐬?"

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫."

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Blood Transformation: transform matter into blood

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 3K 34
In a world where your value is placed on your Quirk, what happens when you're quirkless? A fork in the road. Izuku Midoriya became a hero, (Y/n) (L/n...
33.5K 704 15
Oct. 16, 2023. YALL THIS IS SO OLD AND CRINGE. I wrote this back in 2020-2021. The characters are emo and very stereotypical. If you read this it'll...
665K 23.6K 22
you're living in japan at the age of 22, as a professional artist. life is good. well, except for the fact that you're living with a ticking timebomb...
129K 6.6K 35
𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥�...