My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

By PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Chapter 35
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 44

1.9K 138 14
By PrinceWayo

Authors POV.

2 years later.

Wayo walking back and forth in the same place, his 2years old son Good at  Dream thighs, while Chimon and Runway sitting beside Dream at the sofa.

Lately, Phana suddenly become cold and not going home often, he just said that he slept at the office, he also busy lately to handle their company affair.

Wayo sighed deeply and continue to walk around back and forth. Dream, Chimon and Runway keep following their head where Wayo will go and they become dizzy.  "Dad! Can you please stop doing that!" Runway said.

Wayo stopped and looked at them. "Right Dad, what's make you become like that?" Chimon added.

Wayo rubbed his temple. "Errr. Well... Your Daddy, lately he become busy.. And often go home, I'm just worried about him." Wayo eyes wondering around while explaining.

"Dad, if you're worried, why don't you go there and look for yourself?" Chimon said.

Wayo, puffed his cheeks. He doesn't want to go there like a detective to look if his husband have mistress like other person do. He trust Phana, and he know Phana will never cheat on him. It's just like he was worried that maybe he did something wrong that make Phana become cold. "I'm not sure about it.. Beside I have to look after your younger brother."

Dream raised his right hand and said. "I can take care of him."

Wayo eyes brightened. "But.. You already taking care ChimChim and Runway."

"It's okay, beside young master Chimon and Young Master Runway already big, I will just take look at them." Dream explained.

"Right Dad, don't worry about us, we're not going to somewhere and will stay at home until you go back." Chimon added.

"It's it really okay to go there?" Wayo still reluctant but he really wanted to go there.

"Dad, there's nothing wrong with that, beside you're the wife of the owner of that hospital." Runway explained.

"Right, there nothing wrong with that.." Wayo face become more bright. "Then I'll take a shower first and go there, Dream, take care of them okay?" Wayo happily said.

Dream nodded, then Wayo immediately take a shower and prepared to go at his husband hospital. When he arrived at the front of the hospital, Wayo startled when a security guard saw him and immediately called a escort guide. They escorted Wayo towards Phana office.

Every staff at the hospital knew Phana's wife, because it was actually one of their requirements to become regular at work. 'Know your boss wife'.

At the door, Wayo wanted to fall back, and don't have strength to go further. The security guard, knocked on the door on behalf of Wayo, because he saw him thinking about to fall back.

"Come in." A cold voice heard at the other side.

Wayo gulped, before he entered the room, Phana was cold, but when he saw Wayo he was surprise that Wayo came here. Before Wayo will never came here if not the day of his check up for his babies. But now, Wayo standing in front of him without reasons.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Phana said.

Wayo closed the door before he went to Phana front. "Err. I was wondering why you haven't go home lately." Wayo rubbed his temple.

Phana eyebrow twitch. "Nothing, I'm just busy look." Phana pointed to files at his front.

"P'Pha, thats the only reason?" Wayo asked.

"Yes, whats will be the other reason?"

"Well, I was wondering.. If I did something that make you mad or sulk, so thats why you don't want to go home." Wayo play his fingers.

"Why do you think something like that?" Phana continued to his work.

Wayo frowned and he felt that he was completely ignored. "Hey Pha! Are you really sulking?" Phana startled and stared at him. "Pha I'm telling you, you're too old to sulk, it's not suitable to your age!"

Phana not sulking for anything. He just have a reason.. But calling a old man make him eyebrow knitted. "Too old?".

"Why? Whats wrong with that you really old now." Wayo 32 now and Phana 38, he still young to called too old.

"Look here, am I look old to you?" Phana pointed to his face.

"Well, a bit." Wayo smirked, messing with his husband is good. Phana sighed deeply and continued to his work and ignored him. Wayo puffed his cheeks. He walked towards Phana and snatched the paper and put it back to the table. "Hey! Why you keep ignoring me!"

Phana was surprised that Wayo puffed his cheeks like a child. Phana smirked and fixed his sitting position. "Do you know why I did go home?"

"No.. Why?" Wayo puzzled. Phana smirked and pulled him closer. His both palms parted at Wayo's buttocks. Wayo startled and blushed hardly. "What are you doing!"

Phana lips curves. "Because, if I stayed home for too long and not make myself busy, you will get soon a baby to your belly again." Phana face become closer to Wayo's chest. He smelled him, continuedly.

Wayo face was so red. "Is that so? Or you just afraid that if I get pregnant again, you cannot do it again often?" Wayo teasingly said.

Phana was indeed think of that, because when they do it, Wayo will easily get pregnant like he have 99.9% chance to get pregnat every time they do it. If that happen, Phana  need to wait for 11-12 month to able to do it again with him. Phana restraint himself to devour Wayo.

Wayo saw his face, he then move more closer to Phana, he sat at his thigh, his hands move to Phana face and cupped it. "Pha, it's okay."

Phana saw Wayo red face, it was really seductive look. His lips never change a bit even when he old like this, his face still white and looks young. Phana uncontrollably move his face forward to kiss him. They're lips touched together, Phana bit his bottom lip before he enter his tongue to him.

After a long passionate kiss, Wayo catch his breath. Wayo lean over his forehead to Phana's forehead and said with very seductive voice. "Pha, please go home later. I'll miss you already."

Phana startled. "I promise, I'll make up to you later. Sorry to make you worried okay?"

Wayo nodded. He was about to get up when Phana grabbed his back neck to kiss him again.

To be continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.7K 18
After Wayo leave Phana he is alone with Phana and his baby in his tummy..and when he thought that no one care about a pregnant guy like him Daniel..t...
1.5K 81 17
🏳️‍🌈Even tho I'm a guy I should be treated like a princess not ending up with a high class mafia Well... more like a spoilt princess And ending up...
93.3K 4.7K 47
Wayo Panitchiyasawad, a second year at Kantaphat University, was a science major just to see his one and only beloved, Phana Kongthanin That WAS what...
27.6K 1.8K 23
Fanfiction of two moons ss1. The character and the pictures belongs to the rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot. English is not my first la...