Bloom in the rain

By 2018spammchild

If i had only known you'd give just one thing to me, It was your promise on our wedding day-the one didn't k... More

Kasting
Interlude✨
Ep 2. The beginning
Ep 3. Make me - cry
Ep 4. We're fine
Ep 5. Scars - scared
Ep 6. I love you << love you
Ep 7. My history is my future
Ep 8. Not again
Ep 9. My shining time
Ep 10. Worth it
Ep 11. Warrants nigga, i got warrants
Ep 12. Wrong bitch, wrong fucking nigga
Ep 13. Throwback
Ep 14. Still not free
Ep 15. Mesmerized
Ep 16. 34 calls from the same nigga
Ep 17. Pop out
Ep 18. Boop bopped
Ep 19. Coverage
Ep 20. First performance
Chapter 2, Ep 21. Questionings
Chapter 2. Ep 22. Scrawny little david
Chapter 2. Ep 23. Distraction
Chapter 2, episode 24, muslim boy
Chapter 2, Ep 25. throwback
Chapter 2, Ep 26. Talk more...say less, pt 1
Chapter 2, Ep 27. Talk more...say less, pt 2
Chapter 2, Ep 28. Throwback
Chapter 2, Ep 29. Tat two many to count
Chapter 2, Ep 30. Fruits, and veggies
Chapter 2, Ep 31. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEYLEY
Chapter 2, Ep 32. Throwback
Chapter 2, Ep 33. Thank you
Chapter 2, Ep 34. Life
Chapter 2, Ep 35. Mind yours
Chapter 2, Ep 36. I do
Chapter 2, Ep 37. Spicy
Chapter 2, Ep 38. Throwback
Chapter 2, Ep 38. Court readyyyy
Chapter 2, Ep 40. Were all shook
Chapter 3, Ep 41. Throwback
Chapter 3, Ep 42. Wanda skews
Chapter 3, Ep 43. bluffin and blushin
Chapter 3, Ep 44. Daddys here
Chapter 3, Ep 45. Torn and refurbished
Chapter 3, Ep 46. Reminiscing
Chapter 3, Ep 47. Pew pew pew, gimme a KITH
Chapter 3, Ep 48. You sleep? Lol
Chapter 3, Ep 49. Do you watch porn!?
Chapter 3, Ep 50. Black girl issues
Chapter 4, Ep 51. Interview me boo
Chapter 4, Ep 52. I want you like a fat kid wants cake
Chapter 4, Ep 53. When we...
Chapter 4, Ep 54. Rooftop talk
Chapter 4, Ep 55. Faith heals some
Chapter 4, ep 56. Im not OK
Chapter 4, Ep 58. Pro choice
Chapter 4, Ep 59. REPEAT.
Chapter 4, episode 60. Baby
Chapter. 5, ep 61. Baby, baby.
Chapter 5, ep. 62. Deceitful
Chapter 5, ep 63. The one with the baby
Chapter 5, episode, 64. Just a memory
The end
Heeyyyy
📕Book 2 starts now.
Cast part 1 for book 2
Cast part 2 for book 2
B2 - ep 1. New beginnings.
B2- ep 2. Program issues.
Tik tok made me come back
New book ideas

Chapter 4, ep 57. "Its dani!"

2.7K 89 90
By 2018spammchild

"You can see right here, there's the little bean, Jordynn see here? Your almost at 2 months full development."

I looked at the scan not really caring to even be in this position while Mani and Liyah were both sitting next to me excited

"The baby. Is. Cute." Mani exclaimed

"Do you know if I can go to full term?" I was only worried about going to full term, and actually keeping a baby, I'm not losing another.

"Well looking at your history of birth..." he flipped a paper on the chart

"There is a possibility that you may be able to give birth, one day, you did give birth to your only child leyanna correct?"

"Yes"

"And you had a miscarriage before and after her, it's a possibility to be able to carry another child to full term with no issues in the pregnancy, but you are at big risk for a miscarriage to be common in any pregnancy's, we've looked over any type of hospital bills and records...you are a strong woman ms Jordynn, for this child, it could be a huge risk to take after previous issues, but we really won't know the outcome until something happens"

"So What? I either go ahead with the pregnancy and see what's gonna happen? If I'm going to come out with a baby or not? Or just have an abortion?"

"Abortion? You want an abortion?" I looked at Liyah and nodded

"Jordynn I say do what you'd like, if you think an abortion is going to keep you from suffering and this baby, do what needs to be done, you know your body best, so if you have doubts about carrying, you tell me what you want to do."

"Jordynn, this can be your rainbow baby."

"Liyah be quiet, it can be her rainbow baby or her lost baby, stop being so hopeful as if something can't happen"

"I'm trying to keep her in high hopes" she popped the P as she talked "Jordynn, maybe Lucas's genes and your genes weren't good for any child, Dave probably has better genes, so they can cancel out his"

"That's not how that works Liyah."

"Then how does it work?"

"Doc?.."
"Well, yes your previous relationship, he probably had issues in his body that causes bad semen, but, Jordynn you, personally, you're still at risk for miscarriage no matter if the man has the best genes in the world, or the worst, so it doesn't really matter if she's with someone with good genes, because she still has a big risk. I hope that made sense"

"See, Liyah ya stupid, Jordynn, sweetie honestly I say, go for the abortion, because it can possibly be less pain, not as much spontaneousness, you don't know if you can carry kids at all at this point, I mean you can, but even with leyanna she had issues after she was born, and you were stressed. You're already dealing with leyanna in the hospital, David being gone, your family, your career, music, and the baby isn't making it better for you right now, and David doesn't even know"

"I know... but I don't want to do it because of him...I just want another baby, I don't care about David thinking about this baby, I mean I do, but if I have a chance to have another baby and it's his, I want it. I don't care if he wants me to not keep it."

"You want another baby this bad?"

"Oh my gosh mani yes. I want another baby, that bad. I've had 3 pregnancy's and only came out with one, and I want leyanna to have a little brother or sister... I just want a kid."
"Well jordynn, we can try, how about you frequently check in Alright? And we will see how the baby is doing, and continue thinking about your choice, after a certain point, we can't give you an abortion anymore"

He turned the sonogram off and began cleaning off the gel on my stomach

"This baby is gonna be so cute"

"Liyah I'm telling you again to shut the fuck up man"

"Why are you so rude with me today?" "I'm not your just annoying today, you can call the baby cute and say all that shit when the baby is healthy and out of Jordynn, If she chooses to go that route, but not now, she's still st a high risk of miscarriage."

"Everyone's at a high risk at 2 months, actually until the first trimester is over"

"Exactly Liyah, so shut up"

••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright class, time for our assignment group talk, like I said, everyone has a story and I would love to know yours, I would like everyone to share their name, age, and something about their childhood, adolescences and now, and when I say that I mean I want to hear 'my parents divorced in 1998' I don't wanna hear 'I went to worlds of fun when I was 4' we don't care about that, that didn't shape you into the person you are today, this is a small enough class, I want you guys to feel comfortable speaking to each other and talking, and we're gonna start with...Jason! Because I remember no one else's name, go"

"Uhm alright I guess I'll go, my name is Jason as y'all know, Jason Abdul mateen, I'm 26, when I was about 7 or 8 my mother and father divorced, and a year after the divorce my mother passed away from breast cancer, so I will be wearing lots of pink in class, I am the only child, I grew up in Miami, born and raised, I went to gwc high-school and I would like to be a actor, I've acted in some things but not many, and that's about it, oh and I am currently not dating, I'm in college I don't have time"

"Alrigghhhtt, next issssaaaa Hailey"

"Oh me!? Okay uhm, hi I'm hailey, hailey Baldwin I'm 24 i don't know if anyone knows me in here but I'm Alec Baldwin's niece, that's what people usually know me for, and uhm, I grew up in a two parent household, Christian household, my parents are still married, I am the only child and I grew up in Los Angeles, and I'm also single so like hit me up"

"Great great great, what's your favorite color?"

"Green."

"Green ew why?" "Because the grass is green, stems are green, the essentials are green"

"Oh, your one of those Save the earth gals aren't ya"

"Definitely."

"Alright next up is....Jordynn!"

Everyone looked over at Jordynn who was texting David back, she looked up putting her phone down

"Uhm, hi my name is Jordynn, I'm 22, uhm, I'm a singer, i love making music and singing, I use to listen to a lot of music with my parents and always sing with them, I grew up in Miami I have a daughter and Im in a relationship."

"What's your daughters name?"

"Leyanna"

"Sounds so adorable, i think I've seen pictures from that show reality stars or whatever where they have news about famous people, girl, you always on my screen, how's it feel being legitimately famous?"

"Feels, Okay."

"If that was me I'd always get some McDonald's but I'm a teacher, I don't get paid like I should, Alright! Up next isssssss Julia!"

As everyone introduced themselves they began getting deeper into the conversation and began arguments, or more like debates, one Jordynn wasn't into arguing at the moment, she just wanted to go home and take a shower and call David, he was on tour and she felt like he's been gone forever, he still hasn't been informed about a pregnancy, and Jordynn didn't know how long she could keep it front him, sometimes she just wanted to tell him just so he would know, sometimes she wanted to ask if he wanted to go to an appointment, or ask what he wanted to do in the decision making, but she really couldn't

Her and David have only been together for a little bit, and already being pregnant, could ruin her image, I mean, she didn't want to go through another miscarriage either, that was the hardest part about the decision

What if She did have a miscarriage? What she couldn't carry that baby to full term or what if she didn't make it to see the baby, those things crossed her mind 24/7

••••••••••••••

"I know you miss me stop playin." David said looking at his  phone to Jordynn who was getting ready to head to the hospital to stay with leyanna

"I do miss you, when are you suppose to come back? Leyanna misses you too."

David was on a short tour with Shooter and jay going to a couple cities and another state, he was suppose to already be gone but since the incident he didn't want to leave so quickly

"What's today?" "Thursday."

"I'm suppose to be back on Monday. Maybe even Sunday, if we get done. Oh and can you go and check on Kia and Kenny for me? They haven't called me or nothing and I wanna make sure they good."

"Uhm Yea I can check up on them, that's fine"

She finished putting her stuff in her bag

"What's wrong?"

"What?" She looked at the phone looking at David "I said what's wrong? You barely looked at me the whole like hour we been talking, you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just tired, I had to go to a doctors appointment this morning and class, and I didn't stay because the hospital called my school and told me to come down because leyanna wasn't feeling well, which is why I don't want to leave her alone, which is also why, I'm staying the night again"

"Aight I was just checking, how was leyanna feeling when you got there? " "she was okay, she just said that her stomach hurts, and they can't do much about it because of where the wound is..."

She zipped her bag up and sat it on the bedroom floor before grabbing her phone

"I gotta go, me and the guys are gonna go out tonight, call me later?"

"Yea, I will" "I'll be waiting mi Corazón " he smiled in the camera like a big kid before laughing "You speak Spanish?" She asked surprised

"Yea, babygirl I'm Dominican" He chuckled a little "I knew you were, I just never knew you knew how to speak Spanish, you sound cute when you say it"

"Mi corazón, Mi amor, Mi alma, Mi vida, i know allat, but I gotta go the boys are gonna be in a little bit and I still haven't gotten my ass up to get ready"

"Alright, I'll talk to you later" "talk to you later, feel better"

Hanging up the phone Jordynn three or on her bed and quickly changed into comfortable clothing

Jordynn wasn't really in a good mood, she had work to do, had studio sessions with Keenon set up since David is gone, class, being with leyanna and dealing with a decision she didn't want to deal with, whether or not she was keeping David's baby

It was the baby who was messing with Jordynn's mental health, but at the same time it was her mental health, she hasn't really been stressed in a while so it all coming back felt new

And her mental health was never great to even begin with, self doubting and constant states of fear alter your way of life, she still had nightmares and worried about Lucas popping up

She was more worried about wayno being around since what he did to leyanna, but he ran and no one has heard from him

Things were getting better and worse at the same time for her, her relationship with David was closer than ever, even though she wasn't feeling it on the phone, the way they speak to each other made her feel out of place, because he talked to her like he cared, and like he actually wanted her.

Grabbing her stuff Jordynn headed out the house and went to the hospital, she got to the hospital and went up to Leyanna's room, knocking first she opens it seeing mani sitting with leyanna reading her a book, she stopped and noticed Jordynn giving her a smile "what's up girly, ya kid over here is a crazy amazing, girl walked around the whole first floor"

"You did?"'Jordynn asked with excitement, leyanna couldn't walk as well, not only because she was hurt but because she had a IV in her leg due to her wound being so low and wide around her stomach

"Yea mommy, and it didn't hurt, are you proud?"

"I'm very proud, I'm always proud baby" she sat her stuff down then gave leyanna a hug

"So, still thinking about what your doing? With, you know?."  Sitting next to leyanna, she sighed

"No I haven't thought about it, I'm still considering telling David."

"Why?" "Because I think he should know and have a decision"

"Okay but why? Now you want him to know, but if he knows, he's gonna alter your decision. Then what if he wants it and you don't? What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know yet Mani." She smiled at her as leyanna kept looking back and forth between the two

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Girl ya momma can't make decisions"

"Mani, Stop"

The door opened, it was a nurse for leyanna to give her medicine

"Hello hello, time for your medicine"

"No I don't want it"

"You gotta take it baby, you'll be fine."

"Listen to her mom sweetie, moms know everything, but I am going to need mom and friend to leave the room while I give leyanna her medicine"

Mani and Jordynn looked at each other before getting up, they left the room and let the nurse give leyanna her medicine, Jordynn leaned against the wall as Mani stared at her "so you really don't know what your doing?"

"Mani, I already said it, no I don't know..."

"You know you have like a couple weeks to make a decision on keeping the baby or not right? And you know once you can't make that choice then your gonna risk having a miscarriage. I seem mean I know but I don't want you to suffer anymore, you've already been through enough with Lucas an—"

"Suffer anymore?" She laughed a little "just because I left Lucas doesn't mean I'm over what he did. I'm still not over what my step dad did. I wanna try, I don't want to have an abortion and end up missing out on having another kid, having another kid and the father being someone who I wouldn't mind being the baby's father. I really don't need to think about the possibility of losing this child right now Mani. You know I've always wanted Atleast 3/4 kids."

"I do know that but why are you taking a risk to have a child? You can adopt. There are kids out there who need a loving mom like you."

" I would love to adopt, but I want my own kid. Atleast one other kid that's mine. You really can't say anything about me telling David at this point because Your altering my decision right now."

"Do what you want,if you want this baby, go ahead, but I just want you to be safe when your doing it."

"I'm going to be."'mani smiled st her a little as the door opened

"She's ready for you guys to go back in"'

•••••••••••••

"Kia, Anthony bro can y'all come down here and help clean this freaking place up? Lazy asses"

Kenny and Kia we're currently at their home alone, their grandmother was somewhere they didn't know, so Anthony came over to be around them, mostly Kia

Kenny walked into his room sitting on the mattress on the floor and opened his dresser next to it pulling out his school binder

He opened it and showcased a bag of hidden weed he gotten from school, a couple grams for only 2 bucks, he didn't plan on smoking it, he planned on selling it, he knew he needed the money, he could probably sell it for 50/60 bucks at school

He closed it back up and put it up, just making sure it was still there
He hasn't seen his mom but David told him that jay saw her at the rec center or around the rec center, but no one has heard from his mom

And he didn't really care, his mom was never around for him or Kia, and he didn't know why now everyone wanted to help her, she should've gotten help years ago, before they were even born

He got up and went downstairs to go finish cleaning the house, their grandma came over a couple times to help clean but now that she wasn't there Kenny wanted to try and get it finished, but Kia and Anthony were busy talking and left him to do all the work

His phone buzzed as he threw away some trash, he grabbed his phone and looked at it

Kain: come to the park, yo girl here

He smiled a little putting his phone in his pocket before running up the stairs and aggressively knocking on kia's door "Kia I'm going to the park!"

"I don't care bro leave us alone!"

"Love you too!" He yelled before running into his room to change his clothes

His 'girl' was the new girl at school, angel. She moved from South Carolina to Miami and ever since her and Kenny have been getting pretty friendly

He needed someone to replace the girl that was on his phone

He ran down the stairs and opened his front door leaving the place and walking over to the park, he put his hoodie up as the wind was pushing him forward

He heard noise at the park and ran across the street running the rest of the way

It was his friends kain, Mickie, devian and angel

He saw her sitting on the swing laughing at something someone said

"What's up guys?" He asked getting their attention

"What's up ken"

Kain dapped him up, he looked at angel "what's up angel"

"Hi Kentrell" she waved at him a little "how've you been?"

"I'm good how are you?" He leaned against the swings pole as his friend went ahead and played in the playground

"I'm good, I wanted to talk to you, what are you doing this weekend? I wanna hangout"

"Uh I mean I'm not doing much this weekend.Where you tryna go?"

"Anywhere, I just wanna hangout. I was gonna ask if you wanted to skip with me but your to good of a dude for that aren't you"

"I mean, I guess" he chuckled "I can skip with you if you want, my uncle and grandma are watching me and Kia for a while while my momma out of town, so I can skip"

"Cool, skip with me tomorrow?"

"Sure" he smiled as she got off the swing fixing her outfit

"Come on there rolling blunts"

"There what?"

Kenny didn't do any type of drugs, never did and never wanted too, but hey, if angel said jump he would ask how high

He walked over with her sitting all around his friends as kain rolled a blunt then lit it

"Who tryna do it first?"

"Kentrell you go" angel giggled a bit "Naw I'm Gucci on going first, devian you go first"

Devian shook his head quickly "the first hit always make you feel like you dying, that's a no for me"

"Y'all are pussies" mickie said chuckling

"Why don't you do it?" Kain asked him

"Hell nawww"

"Yea, you are pussies." They heard from behind them, they turned and Kenny smiled seeing his friend Dani

She took the blunt and hit it without any type of cough or wheezing afterword

She handed it to Kenny "y'all are weak as heck...hey angel"

"What's good Danielle"

"It's Dani, not Danielle."

"That's what your parents named you sis"

"That's not what I go by. Anyways, what are you guys doing?"

"No" kain said chuckling a little "what are you doing? Ain't you suppose to be st home studying or sum?"

"Funny, no I came out cause my little brother wanted to come to the park" she looked over st her little brother marquis.

"Hey I heard you got in trouble st school about some video spreading, is it true?" She looked at Kenny and he shrugged "it was a mistake. I wasn't tryna hurt the girl."

"Good. Atleast you know, some dudes would try and sell the video, you could make millions off that, as long as you don't get caught, or else your going to jail for child pornography, and if you ever get out no ones gonna hire you, which is why we have so many people on the streets." they looked st her in confusion and she shrugged "what? I wanna be a lawyer or something"

"You're one of those fake woke girls aren't you?"

Dani laughed a little "I mean what's fake to you?"'

"Everything" kain said laughing "you be acting like you know so much about stuff, about the hood n stuff but you literally live two blocks away in palace view"

"Who says I don't know what goes on in the hood? I'm still effected by it."

"How?"

"Well, Kenny is my friend and he lives here with y'all, if you all get shot up, I have experience with gun violence even if it wasn't me or s family member, your deaths still gonna effect me."

"See, fake right there"

She rolled her eyes "anyways, what are you guys doing tomorrow? I heard there's a party."

"Whose running it?"

"I don't know some senior."

"Hey Kentrell can I talk to you alone real quick?" Angel asked smiling st Dani before grabbing his hand, he followed angel, Dani watched the talk and angel getting close to Kenny, Dani, wasn't the new girl, she's been here since day 1 and angel hasn't been, yet Kenny and all the boys were always on her like she had been , and it bothered Dani

"You look pressed. What's wrong? You mad yo man getting snatched up by her?" Devian asked

"No. He's not my man, and I wouldn't be intimidated by angel if she shot up the whole block."

Kain mickie and devian laughed as angel and Kenny came back

"Alright guys I gotta go, I'll see you all later, I'll see you tomorrow Kentrell." She waved at them before grabbing her stuff and walking up the street "bye Danielle"

"It's Dani!. Why are you smiling so hard" she asked Kenny, he sat on the swing angel was on

"She said she wants to skip school wimme tomorrow."

"And your going too? Don't you have a test tomorrow?" "Yea why?"

"Why would you wanna miss it?"

"Fuck the test, not get sum damn pussy" kain dapped him up laughing "i wish that was me"

"Y'all are weird" Dani day on the other swing "we're men, we do as we please"

"Yea I can tell."

"Man please, angel is fine as hell, me and her been texting during class, it was bound to happen"

"You've been talking to her for like 2 weeks."

"Your point?" "My point" Dani clapped her hands "is that your gonna go and have sexy with a girl you don't even know? Just because she's cute?"

"Uh Yea." Kenny chuckled a little dapping his friends up again

"That's pathetic, well I gotta go hangout with my bro, I'll see you later Kenny"

"See ya."

He laughed as Dani walked away going over to her brother "bro she weird, why are y'all friends?"

"She's cool people" "cool people? She's not even close, you need to drop her ass and get angel. She's fine and don't act like a boy like her ass" mickie said looking back at Dani

" I'm not gonna drop Dani for angel"

"You need to, but enough about dude Dani, what's your plan for tomorrow?"

He rubbed his hands together like he was birdmans son with a sly smile "my plan? Imma be on my j cole shit."

•••••••••

Dani?

Or angel ?

Still haven't decided the fate of the baby, I'm as conflicted as Jordynn, but I'll make my decision next chapter guys. Don't be mad at either decision, anyways, how y'all think Kenny's nights gonna go down?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 49.1K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
53.1K 4K 24
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...
98 5 7
'Please just give me a chance.. i love you, love you more than anything.' "I LOVE YOU TOO. I FUCKING DO. BUT HOW DO I TELL YOU WHEN ALL MY WORDS HAVE...
26.8K 665 15
I fell on the floor and held my hand to my face."I fucking hate you!!! I hate you!!"I screamed and cried. He began punching me in my stomach and thig...