Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 43

2.7K 130 48
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Kris is in a comatose, Luhan and Harriette.... she's..... she's..... missing", - Rose

"What do you mean she's missing?", - Luhan

"Luhan don't worry. Harold are doing their best to search for her in the building", - Xiumin

"What?! You're telling me Harriette was still inside the building when the incident happened?!", Luhan removed his dextrose from his hand and was about to leave his hospital room even though he's still weak just to find Harriette but Xiumin stopped him.

"Luhan! You're still weak. We will find her just don't do this!", Xiumin said trying to stop Luhan when nurses approached Luhan and gave him a medicine to calm him down. Afterwards, Rose and Xiumin went outside to talk with Harold.

"Any information about Harriette?", - Xiumin

"We found a dead burn body on the 17th floor where the explosion happened, we thought it was Harriette but it's not her", - Harold

"So you're telling us Harriette might be..... might be dead during the fire and the explosion that happened? Do you know what Luhan could do if he would find out about this?!", - Rose

"We just need to calm down. We are doing everything we can to search for her", - Harold

"What about Tao? Did you find him?", everyone finally knew that Tao was the mastermind of the incident that happened except only for Luhan who was still recovering from his injuries and Kris who was comatose.

"Based on the information we had, Tao he's Arthur's son. When Arthur was put in to a death sentence and died, Tao took his position as the leader of their gang and maybe he did all of these for revenge", Rose was surprised to know that Arthur has one other son and she realized that Luhan and Tao are half brothers.

"Wait we all know that Arthur was just imprisoned. No one told us that he's already dead especially he was put in to death sentence. And Tao where is he now?", - Rose

"Sorry to say that we didn't inform you about Arthur's death since we don't want to bother your family anymore. Xiumin told us that the last time he saw Tao during the incident two days ago that he's on the 4th floor. Yesterday we went there and found a dead body..... Tao didn't make it to leave the building during the incident", Xiumin and Rose realized that Tao already died.

One week after, Luhan recovered from his injuries but he still need to stay in the hospital. He has bruises, wounds and scars from the incident that happened week ago. He went to Kris' hospital room who was still comatose due to suffocation that damaged his brain and some of his bloodstreams and veins. Luhan also finally knew everything about Tao except for one thing when Xiumin approached him.

"I was so wrong that I trusted him. If only I knew I shouldn't just let him work in the company. I even helped him go to college. These are all my fault. It's like I brought everyone in danger. I'm sorry, Xiumin because of me Claire-", Xiumin interrupted him.

"These are not your fault, Luhan. If there's anyone to blame here it's Tao. He took advantage of us and he made us look stupid. Don't blame yourself", - Xiumin

"Kris.... he was so scared while we were inside the burning floors of the building but he still managed to comeback to save Harriette but he saved me instead. After all what he did to me he still managed to save me. I'm supposed to be the one here in his place if only he didn't save me. I'm afraid I will be the reason why Harriette will lose Kri-", Xiumin interrupted him.

"Stop blaming yourself, Luhan let's just stay strong for Kris. This is the time he need us the most. You need to be brave on these times because Kris, he's brave. He saved you and he came back in the burning building facing his fear of fire. He once stopped breathing days ago but he still fought for his life. Kris is brave, Luhan we need to be brave for him too. We will get through this and Harriette is still missing right? She also needs you. Just stay strong and we will get through this", - Kris

"I'm sorry, Kris for everything and I promise I will find Harriette", Luhan said when suddenly, Xiumin saw that the heart beat of Kris was slowly decreasing shown at the cardiac monitor or heart rate monitor of Kris and they heard a sound from his monitor that signifies that the patient is in danger.

Xiumin ran outside to call a doctor for Kris. Luhan was so speechless that he don't know what to do anymore as he looked at Kris who was check by the doctors and nurses. Yura cried when she went to his hospital room that Rose just hugged her. Also Baekhyun cried too that Chanyeol just hugged him too as they looked at Kris fighting for his life.

The doctors used a defibrillator for Kris to pump his heart that was beating abnormally but the cardiac monitor or heart rate monitor showed a straight line which means Kris was no longer breathing even though the doctors still try to save him when Luhan approached Kris and he took something from his pocket, it's the heart crystal lucky key chain Harriette gave to Luhan before and he gave it to Kris.

"Kris listen to me. Listen to me, Kris! You can't do this to us! Kris Harriette gave this lucky key chain to me from your grandmother. If only Harriette is here I'm sure she would give this to you. Don't do this, Kris don't do this to us..... fight, Kris you need to fight because you're brave right? You're a fighter, Kris you need to fight", Luhan said with his teary eyes talking to Kris when Yura also approached Kris.

"Kris don't do this to me! You said you will marry me right? You need to wake up to hear me say "Yes I do, Kris..... I will marry you" you are never alone, I am here we are all here because we love you. Fight for us, Kris we still need you please don't give up. Please be brave enough to fight again, Kris please fight, Kris.... fight..... fight....", Yura said crying when the cardiac monitor or heart rate monitor of Kris showed a heartbeat again. The doctors and nurses were also surprised that Kris did really fight for his life again that made Yura, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Rose and Xiumin smiled with their teary eyes that Kris did really fight for his life. After what happened, Luhan was released from the hospital that he fully recovered from his injuries. He was fixing his stuffs in his hospital room while Rose helps him.

"Are you okay, mom? You're quiet since the incident happened. I'm okay now you don't need to worry", - Luhan

"As long as you're okay I'm fine", Rose said and she still chose to kept her secret to protect Luhan about Arthur and Tao's connection to Luhan that he's Samuel, Arthur's lost son and Tao's half brother when Xiumin entered the room with a phone.

"Luhan it's Sehun", Luhan took the phone from Xiumin.

"Sehun where are you after the incident that happened? Are you okay?", - Luhan

"I'm fine, Luhan I managed to escape when Suho helped me. Luhan I need to tell you something about Tao", - Sehun

"I already knew everything, Sehun he's the mastermind of the incident that-", Sehun interrupted him.

"No that's not what I meant. I need to tell you something..... something more important. Meet me and Suho here at the-", Luhan has no idea what was Sehun's point to him so him and Xiumin went to the address that Sehun gave.

"Where are you going?", Rose asked worried when she followed Luhan and Xiumin at the hallway of the hospital.

"I need to meet Sehun and I need to find Harriette", - Luhan

"I'll go with you", - Rose

"No, mom it's okay I'm with Xiumin. Kris, Yura and Baekhyun needs you here in the hospital. I promise I'll be fine", Luhan said so Rose hugged Luhan.

"Be careful okay? Promise me", - Rose

"I promise, mom", Luhan said and he left.

"This is too far. We traveled for hours to get here and it's a countryside place. What's with Sehun and Suho that they want you to meet you here?", Xiumin said while driving Luhan's car since Luhan can't drive yet due to his injured leg that still need to heal when they arrived in a small town.

"Wait remember? This is the town where you stayed before right?", - Xiumin

"Yes you're right. I even had a friend here named Kyungsoo who helped me before to take another board exam. Let's find him maybe he knows this address that Sehun gave us", luckily they met Kyungsoo who was carrying a tray of fresh strawberries from the strawberry field.

"Luhan? Luhan?! Is that you?! It's been a long time. I heard you're now a successful architect!", Kyungsoo happily said.

"It's been a long time too, Kyungsoo. By the way do you know this address? Sehun and Suho are--", Kyungsoo interrupted him.

"I met them week ago. They currently live in my aunt's house near the woods. The first time I met Suho, I found him in the rice fields injured and wounded so I brought him here in our town and told me about this guy named.... named..... what's his name again.... Tao, yes Tao! Then week ago he came back with this guy named Sehun and the girl.... what's her name.... Ha.... Har....-", Xiumin interrupted him.

"Harriette?",- Xiumin

"Yes! Her name is so difficult to pronounce. They went here to stay and hide from this guy named Tao. Wait you guys know them?", Kyungsoo said so he helped them lead the way to his aunt's house in the woods when they met Sehun and Suho at the gate's house. 

"Luhan, Xiumin I'm glad that you, guys are you're okay after all what happened these past fews days", - Sehun

"Why are you guys here? All of us are searching for you that we thought you're one of the victims in the incident",- Xiumin

"Tao he's still alive", Suho suddenly said while Luhan and Xiumin looked at him confused.

"We watched the news here and the police said that the dead burn body they found on the 4th floor was Tao but that's not him. Me and Sehun managed to escape from the building when a helicopter rescued us then me and Sehun waited below the building for some survivors. We wanted to go back inside especially when we knew you are all still inside the building but the police and the firemen won't let us when I saw a car from a distance rushing to leave the building's parking lot so me and Sehun followed it realizing that it's Tao with Harriette, she was unconscious that time. He planned to kidnap her but Tao hit his car on a tree while we were chasing him on the road. Tao was unconscious and that was the time we managed to save Harriette from him and we went here in Kyungsoo's place where I know we are safe. We stayed quiet for a while afraid that Tao might find Harriette and us here", - Suho

"The last time we received a phone call from Tao days ago he said he will never stop until he gets what he want from us", Sehun said. Luhan was so speechless when he knew that Tao was still alive.

"And.... Luhan I actually still have something to tell you about Tao. He's.... he's your half--", Sehun was interrupted when Harriette went out the house that Luhan and her saw each other again. Harriette has a big bandage on her head.

"I'm glad you're.... you're okay, Harriette", - Luhan

"I saved him from Tao, Luhan", Sehun said that he forgot what he was supposed to say to Luhan about Tao. Afterwards, it's already evening. Luhan and Xiumin decided to stay also at Kyungsoo's aunt place for a while when Luhan decided to go to the mountains alone under the night sky full of stars twinkling. He don't know why he was so mad that he kept on throwing every small stones or pebbles he saw on the ground every where when he suddenly saw Harriette who followed him in the mountains and she approached him.

"You don't even call or tell me where were you and what happened to you. We even thought you were dead, Harriette", - Luhan

"I wanted to but.... but Sehun won't let me. He said we need to keep this place a secret for our safety", - Harriette

"Sehun? Sehun? Sehun, Harriette?! Sehun?! You told me before the incident happened that we will run away from Sehun but why is he still with you?! I don't care anymore if he's my brother and I know he needs you but, Harriette I need you too", - Luhan

"I'm afraid to hurt Sehun", Harriette said with her teary eyes.

"Afraid?! Harriette one of the mistake we did before was we were scared to fight for our love! We have to be brave because that's the thing we didn't do before! Then you're here.... you're here, Harriette look at you..... it's like you're the one who's giving up now", Harriette suddenly took something from her pocket.

"Sehun gave me this ring yesterday", Harriette said with her teary eyes.

"Did you.... accept it? Did you say yes to him?", Luhan asked with his teary eyes realizing that Sehun already proposed to her.

Message: Sorry for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.5K 15
"M-Mikey?" "What's up baby sis?" "I have to tell you something" "What is is?" "I'm pregnant" Scarlett Clifford is 16 and two years younger than her...
ESCAPE By Alex Pilalis

Mystery / Thriller

3.2K 380 11
* An intense psychological thriller * All Andi Masterson wanted was to have a fun day out with her friends to celebrate her 19th Birthday. The Escap...
11.4K 181 89
Technically less of a story and more of a supporting doc. Considering the extent of SA's Cast of Characters, it would be more convenient to be able t...
Luna By sidnick22

Fanfiction

8.7K 395 45
She's the head of the pack. He is not. She is the one that said she never wanted a mate. He's always wanted a mate and pups of his own. How could two...