Honey and spice

By Thefireof_Eos

๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

เผบAuthors Noteเผป
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 15
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 16

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6

214 19 2
By Thefireof_Eos

*What Fayne in wearing in this chapter, however, it is not what she looks like*

When I rang the buzzer outside the security gate I half expected men in dark suits to come and escort me inside and then hold me hostages or in the very least guard dogs to appear out of nowhere and start snarling at me. Those things, however, did not happen. 

To my surprise, a young woman answered my call. 

"Blackwood primary residence, how may I help you?" The young woman's voice seemed bubbly and cheerful yet professional. 

"Uhm hi..."I awkwardly begin, "Does a Fayne live here?"

"Sure does. What's the nature of this visit? Are you in Miss Blackwood's logbook?" The woman's voice bombards. 

Uh...what? Is she the daughter of a politician or something? Surely these sorts of security measures are not taken in an average household. Not to mention that the building seems to be made of beautiful limestone, with simple glass windows, giving the whole place a very sophisticated look. Who is this girl? Either way...I am starting to regret my decision to come here. This is already out of my league and I'm not even inside the residency. 

"No...she's not expecting me. I've never been here." I add the last part in a rush for some reason. 

This is not a good start. 

"I'm afraid I can't let you in until I receive further instruction from my superiors. Please wait at your current spot, I will inform you if you are eligible to enter."

Yup, this was a very bad idea. 

I turn back to find Callie and Arel watching me intently from Arel's silver KIA Rio. I have to admit he owns a durable car...perfect for making a getaway in case things go south. And by the way things are going, I might just have to make a run for it. I grimace at them to indicate the way things are going and I make a turning motion, hoping that they'll understand that I want them to keep the engine running. Arel gives me a thumbs up and I sigh in relief. 

I must have been waiting for what felt like 10 minutes until finally I hear the woman's voice again. 

"Fayne Blackwood will meet you outside." 

My heart drops. She what? 

Fuck, I did not think this through. 

How crazy must this look? A girl you met at a party that made you lose your temper for some reason just shows up at your super expensive high-security home like some kind of lost puppy tailed by two other eccentric puppies cowering in a getaway car.

What an idiot I am. 

My heartbeat speeds up in a combination of anticipation and nerves as I wait for her to come meet me. 

What is she going to do to me this time? 

 When I do spot her through the fence I can't help but notice her beauty in the daylight. Her dark brown hair forms a shiny glow at the top of her head like some kind of natural crown, the rest of her hair falls to her shoulders in light natural curls which compliment her perfectly. Her dewy lips are a beautiful shade of pink, enhanced by what looks like clear lipgloss and I can't help but let my mind wonder how they might taste. 

Ugh wtf Brooke, get yourself together. 

But it's no use when I notice what she's wearing. Her perfect lean but curvy form is brought out in the black lacy crop top she is wearing along with the snug dark grey jeans that end at her hips. In an attempt to cover herself from the chilly breeze of the later afternoon she must have thrown on the battered leather jacket that seems to be two sizes too big on her. 

She looks almost angelic...if it weren't for the scowl plastered on her face as she stormed towards me. 

"How the fuck did you find out where I live?" She fumed. 

Like I said before, big anger issues. 

"I...um, I have my ways." I stand my ground, it's the only way to seem braver than I really am. If I cower she will know that she has the upper hand and I can't let that happen. 

"And by ways, you mean those idiots egging you on in the car," she scoffs. "I should have known not to trust that babbling bitch, she can't keep her mouth shut about anything, why wouldn't she tell people where I live?" 

She's talking about Callie...what could have Callie done to upset her? It's not like she told the whole school where Fayne lives, just me and Arel. What's her damn problem? 

"Don't about her like that...I got it out of her." I chose to put myself in the firing line to protect my friend. 

Her eyes shift from the car towards me, anger evident in her glare. How can someone so beautiful hold so much anger? 

"And why are YOU here?"

"My phone...someone took it. And I think it was you." 

If she wasn't fuming with anger before, she now is. It's almost like I can see the steam escaping from her ears as her face reddens. Like some kind of messed up cartoon character. 

Uh oh. 

"Ok, not my problem. Now get the fuck out!" She yells, making me jump slightly at the volume of her voice. 

"Look, I just need my phone back. Please," I plead. 

"I don't have your phone. Now get the fuck out before I call the cops on you for trespassing!" She yells. 

Um, what? This girl has some screws loose in that pretty head of hers. 

"I'm not trespassing, we're on the street. This street does not belong to you, therefore I'm not trespassing," I reason. 

"Actually, this is my street," She says in a menacing but much calmer tone.

God, this girl is a psycho. 

"You don't own the street!" I yell back at her. 

"My family does. See the street name? Blackwood avenue. I would provide you with the paperwork but you're not welcome inside my house," She snickers. 

My jaw drops at the revelation. So she actually owns the whole damn street? No wonder all the houses look basically the same and have the same security fences. But why, or rather how, did her family get a whole street to themselves? Is that even legal? And if the whole street is theirs then why do they need to much security in the first place? I'm so confused. 

"I..how?" I ask, dumbfounded. 

"It's none of your business. Just know that we're powerful and you shouldn't wander here with your stupid friends again." 

Great...now what do I do? 

"Oh," I simply reply, unsure of what else I could say to this mean and very powerful girl standing before me. My gaze shifts downwards as I notice her eyes lock with mine. 

"Look...I'm sorry about upsetting you the other day," She says deathly quiet, "I'm not used to people being as timid as you. I hang around people that are loud and threatening. Around here you have to be tough to get heard."

Did Fayne just apologise?

I don't say anything, waiting for her next move. Is she going to strike again with her venomous words?

She continues. "I know you don't believe me but I really don't have your phone."

"Okay...I'll leave then I guess," I respond, turning around to face my friends waiting patiently in the car, now chatting to themselves rather than watching the situation unfold. 

"Hey," She says, reaching for my arm, "I'll see you around."  

For a second I meet her eyes and I see a gleam of emotion I can't decipher. Just as quick as it appears, it leaves along with her. I stand there watching her walk through the gate and disappear around the corner. And just like that Fayne is gone. 

What the fuck was that? 

Once I'm back in the car, a moment of silence unfolds as my friends watch my every move, and by every move I mean just me buckling my seatbelt. The questions hit as soon as I look up at them. 

"What did you guys talk about?"

"How are you still alive?" 

"What did you say to her?"

"Why did she just walk off so calmly?" 

"Whoa guys, one question at a time. All will be revealed," I shout. 

So I tell them everything, from the woman talking to me through the buzzer right to the moment she told me that she'll see me around. Well, everything apart from the things Fayne said about Callie...and the gleam of humanity I saw in her eyes for a second. All the while they kept quiet and listened with wide eyes, thankfully. 

"So let me get this straight," Arel begins and then snorts after the word straight, "THAT girl owns this whole ass street? Like it's literally named after her surname?" 

"Apparently." 

"Damn, she rich rich," Callie exclaims. 

'I guess so," I say. 

It seems strange to think that the girl that cussed me out uncivilly just a day earlier owns a whole street along with all of the properties on it. She sure doesn't act as rich as she apparently is. The others seem to take it in well...but to me, something seems off about this whole thing. 

I just wish I could wrap my finger around what that something is. 

~

Ahh another update so soon? I'm on a roll...and also procrastinating. But you know what, it's worth it.

Don't forget to give a vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 27 18
When Cameron Quinn was 13 years old, she was forced by her parents to move to England. Back then she didn't know why, but now she knows it was for th...
12.2K 460 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
1.3K 62 19
**this book is a sequel to my first book, bad company. so don't read this without reading bad company first please** with scott gone forever, billie...
16.2K 536 43
Completed 04/11/23 [CHAPTERS ARE SCHEDULED FOR EVERY SATURDAY 10AM UK] Harley Bennett thought she had the perfect life, stable job and a loving boyf...