The Vacation

Por redai23

This is another continuation as I don't like adding chapters on the stories, sorry. There are mature content... Mais

The Vacation
2.5 (JuliusxMarx)
Jealous

Taking Advantage

529 11 2
Por redai23

You open your eyes and see that the sky is getting dark. Your head is resting on Nozel's leg, you get up and tap Nozel's cheeks and said "Nozel.. wake up.. wake up.. it's getting dark. They might be looking for us."

Nozel opened his eyes and stretched his arms up. He stood up and offered his hand to you. You reach his hand and pulled you up to stand. He pulled you with great force that instead of standing you leaned on his chest. He wraps his arms around your waist and you can feel his hand sliding down your back to the lower part of your back. You blushed a little but got annoyed but you didn't say a word. He smiled at you and said "I'm just joking. Let's head back".

You walked back to the house with Nozel. You see from a distance that marx and your father is already starting to grill. You run towards them and help them prepare the food. Leopold has also arrived with some ingredients for the skewers. Nozel entered the house instead of helping. Nozel opened the door and behind it is Fuegoleon waiting. From Fuegoleon's face his anger towards Nozel.

"Where have you been?" Asked Fuegoleon.

"None of your business" Nozel replied.

Nozel walked towards his room. Before he gets there Fuegoleon said with a different tone "I went to the beach and she is no where to be found. She was with you. Now, tell me where did you bring her?"

"If I answer you. You won't be able to take in anyway. I rather not speak to you" Nozel replied with a disgusted face.

"I depise you. I'll make sure you'll pay for this" Fuegoleon said with anger.

Nozel headed to his room and changed some clothes. He went back out after sometime. Everyone is already eating and Nozel took a seat and started eating. Julius put out a huge booze and started drinking. Marx took some glasses and pass it around. You hesitated as your tolerance is low. You asked your father if it's ok to drink and he agreed. Leopold is the only one drinking as he is still a minor. After sometime your father and Marx got drunk and went inside. You are also starting to get dizzy. You clean up the table and dishes and headed inside. Nozel was already sleeping on the table. Fuegoleon seems to be unfazed. You are trying to maintain your balance while washing the dishes, even how hard you try you falling ang you feel like vomitting.

Fuegoleon notice that uou are not able to wash the dishes. He went towards you and offer his hand. You grab his hand to stand and he lead you to the toilet.

"I'll get some coffee for you. You can release some alcohol in the toilet" He said.

You started to vomit. Nozel is being taken care by Leopold. After sometime you feel really sick and Fuegoleon came back to check on you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You didn't answer and started vomitting again. Fuegoleon pat your back and hold your hair for you to release it properly. After a few minutes you felt better and he help you to stand and go to the sink to wash your face and mouth. He then held your hand and head towards the dinning area. You sat down and he served a hot coffee, then sat beside you. You started drinking and you feel better but your head still a little shakey and you feel so tired. You looked at Fuegoleon and said "Thank you, Aren't you sleepy yet?"

He answered "No, not really I wanted to drink more."

"Why? Did something happened?" You asked with a surprised face.

"Uhh... It's nothing. I can handle it" He said avoiding eye contact.

You hold his cheeks and turned his head facing you. He still avoided looking at you straight in the eye. You tried making cute faces that he can't resist and it worked. He pinched your cheeks and said "I just don't want you to be violated again and again. I really want to protect you. I don't trust Nozel that much".

"I understand but I don't know. Everytime I can't help myself but to accept it and agree on it. I'm sorry." You replied a bit embarrassed.

Fuegoleon lifted your chin and gave you a kiss and uttered "Why can't I?"

Your face turned red and you started to cover your face. Fuegoleon looked away. You stood up and tried to go back to your room , but after some few steps you fell on the floor. Fuegoleon grabbed your hand and help you stood up. He helped you go back to your room and he made you sat on your bed. You feel itchy on the bed as your senses become sensitive. You tried to walk towards the shower but you kept falling.

Fuegoleon tried to escort you to the shower and wait by the door. You asked in a really embarrassed tone if he can get you a towel from your bag and clothes for you to change. While you are inside the shower he prepared everything you asked for without hesitation. He then went back to wait by the door of the shower room when he heard a huge fall. It greatly shocked him and out of concern he opened the door and saw you trying to get up but the floor got too slippery.

He pulled you up and turned off the shower head. He then place you in the tub and filled it with water. You feel so embarrassed as you are naked and he touches you kindly not rash like Nozel.

"I'll be going back out. Let me know if you need help. Don't drown your self." Fuegoleon said while avoiding to look at you.

Before he leaves you grab his arm and said in embarrassment "Please help me wash up. I won't be able to do this I can't reach for the soap"

Fuegoleon gulped and nodded. He took the soap and gave it to you. You took the soap and wash your arms neck and legs. However, you cant reach your back. You handed the soap to Fuegoleon and asked with a red face "Can you wash my back?"

Fuegoleon has no choice but to agree and he tried to wash your back while looking away. You scrubs the soap to your upper back and shoulders, but when he trying to reach your lower back the slipped and he can't find it without looking away. Trying not to stare at you he dip his gand on the tub and tried to look for it. Due to the bubble he can't find it. Then he felt the soap at the buttom of the tub which is deep and already down to his shoulder. The soap slipped out of his hand and it went to the side. His head got soak in the tub as well as his upper body.

He rise up his head from the tub and you quickly drain the water to make it easier. Since he is already wet himself, you asked him to take a shower on the side since there is a curtain for the tub. Fuegoleon didn't want to agree but you don't want him to get out of your room looking drenched. You found the soap and gave it to Fuegoleon to help you.

He then continued washing your back but something felt tingly and your head is still getting blurry, when he was helping you. After he helped you he asked "Do you want to get out of the tub now?"

Your lips uttered "No, I'll help you wash yourself."

Fuegoleon was shocked and you were too but you can't think straight. You tried to get up but you still slipped in the tub hurting yourself a little. Fuegoleon tried to help you stand but instead he also fell into the tub on top of you. The faucet got busted from the fall and the water ran out and filled the tub. Fuegoleon quickly tried to stop the water from running as it is flowing out of control. He melted the faucet to close it. His whole body is now drenched. You felt guilty and instead of apologizing immediately, you hugged him from the back and said "I'm sorry for being clumsy. I can't even stand on my own."

"It's alright" Fuegoleon answered with a smile, but he felt a certain urge that he trying to conceal since you back.

He gently removed your arms around him and removed his wet top. Then he removes his tie on his hair. He stood up and went out of the tub. He then carried you in a princess way and help you sat on a small stool. He help you dry your self but the tingly sensation just keep building up. Fuegoleon stop and looked at you and notice that your face looks like burning red. He touched your forehead and notice a fever like heat.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No, I feel tingly" You replied.

With a confuse face Fuegoleon paused then realizes the your hand is covering your private part and your chest. Fuegoleon blushed as he knew that your getting aroused. Fuegoleon then hugged yo and said "You want to do something tell me. I'll help you much as I can".

"You idiot! You know I don't ask to do things like that!" You replied with a little anger.

He just smiled at you and you looked away. He then held your chin and turn it facing him. You tried to look on the side you can sense the flame in his eyes. His body leans closer and closer to you. He is nearly to close for skin contact but on your leg you can feel something hot touch you. It was his pants. He then kissed you gently.

"A..are you." You muttered.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to force into something again. I don't want that incident to happen again" He said.

"You are not forcing me now. In fact I always force to abide by what people tell me to do. I can't do what I want to do." You replied lookig down.

"You don't have to marry me if you don't want to. I just want you to be happy. That's all. It's true I'm madly in love with you. But if you love Nozel then you love him. I just don't like the wah he treats you. He seems to be controllig every move you do." He replied with sadness on his eyes.

You can't help to feel his sadness and you know that he was holding back since then, for you. You hugeed him tight and you don't to let go.

"It's okay. If you want to do it" You muttered while trying to hide your face in his chast.

"Do what?" He replied in confusion.

"You're to slow to know. If I tell Nozel that he will make his move" You said with an annoyed tone.

You then kissed him passionately and he was shocked the only thing he did was to hug you back and return the favor. Your body forced him to lay down on the wet floor of the shower. You rise a little and sit on top of him. From Fuegoleon's perspective he can see your naked top and your breast which made him blushed and aroused.

Something poked you in your pussy and it shocked you and a jolt of electricity run through your body and you shiver. Fugoleon covered his mouth and tried to look away. You saw his face embarrassed and it made you smile. You want to tease him more as that expression of his looks so cute.

You went down and pulled his pants down. His cock was erected and he reacted with embarrassment.

"Neeh.. Are you sure about this?" He asked with his face red.

You wrap your hand around his cock and slowly move it up and down. He moan ed a little and he wanted to stop you but he really got arouse by seeing you do it. After a few moments he came and splurted his milk on your face. He immediately tried to remove it. But before he does your body move on it's own and licked his cock. You looked at him and you can see his face trying to deny the feeling but you continued by giving him a blow job. You don't want him to cum in your mouth but when he felt that he is cumming, he hold your head still and made you swallow everything. You got a little aroused by it but you hated taste. You tried to reach for the shower head on the wall to wash up.

While trying to reach it Fuegoleon pulled you from behind and hugged you. He started kissing your back while he was holding your chin up. His other hand on your chest. He was catching his breathe and each kiss feels so hot the your urge to touch him. He then transition to your neck. He then breathe on your ear that made you feel weak. His skin is touching yours and it feels so hot.

"I was only teasing you. F..Fue..Fuegoleon, uuugh ... stop!" You said with a shivering voice.

"Saying that to me when you already aroused me too much. I won't be able to take it anymore." He whispered slowy to your ear while fondling your breast on one hand.

He continued kissing you then sucking and licking your neck and shoulder to the back. You can't move as his arms are too strong to resist. You can only moan. He released your chin then slide down his hand to your private part below. He first opened your flaps and touch your clit. Once he found it he uses his to finger to play with it. Your body twitches and tried to contain your voice.

You tried to look at him to tell him stop but instead he kissed your lips passionately, forcing his toungue to your mouth. His tongues enters your mouth and with it you got more weak. When your body is falling he makes sure that he carries your weight. He continues playing with your clit and something comming out of you. His every touch makes you twitch like crazy, his fingers feels so hot. He then took the stoll and place it near the tub. He put you in a sitting position your back resting on the side of the tub.

He then continues to put a finger in your private part thrusting it in and out. Then you uses 2 fingers and kept thrusting. Your body is losing energy and with the booze you drank you cant see clearly. You moaned loudly and twitch in every thrust of the fingers.

"You look enticing Y/N like I want to eat you." He said while lickig his lips.

You can't respond as your whole body is becoming weaker and weaker.

"I know you are doing this with Nozel when a chance is given. And I am not yet giving up on you. I want you to be mine and mine alone" Fuegoleon said while growing a little more aggressive.

You came alot with all of he is doing but he seems to be just starting. While you are catching your breathe he grope your breast and nibble your nipple while pinching the other. He continues doing it and switching from left to your right breast. You tried stopping him by trying to push his head away but he has a strong stance on you. You covered your mouth while he is playing with your breast. Your moans are getting louder. He looked at you like a lion that haven't eaten in days and you are his buffet.

After with your breast he took no time going down. He licks your stomach and your body twitches more. He then went straight to tour legs. He spread it wide and blow a hot breath on your private. It's gives you a lot of pleasure that your mind is going blank. He spread the flaps of your private revealing your pinkish hole and clit. He continued licking your clit and playing with it. Your body twitches and your moans continues. After playing with clit, he uses his toungue to enter your hole. You felt his soft tongue inside your body that made you feel crazy. He continued thrusting his tongue in and out of your hole and sucking the liquids you spill from your hole.

After sometime you came a lot and Fuegoleon cleaned his cheeks filled with your liquids. His cock is still rock hard. He then spread your legs and have his hard cock enter your hole. He put his hole cock in you and you cant said a word but a long loud moan while he was putting it in.

"Your face looks so cute. I can treasure this until I die. Your insides are hugging my cock. I'll make you feel better than Nozel does." He said with a smirk on his face.

He started thrusting you. Your body is twitching and you are losing your senses and only feel the pleasure you are getting from Fuegoleon's cock. With all your strength you wrap your arms around him. His thrust are getting more and more harder and faster. You can't help but to clutch your hands on his back. He doesn't seem to mind the pain on his back but he was more aroused. He looks at you and he feels he wants more and more.

"Fue..Fue.. Fuegoleon...aaah..ahhh...ahhh..." you uttered with your last strength.

"Ahhh... you keep getting tighter and tighter" He responded with with pleasure on his face.

He kept thrusting and thrusting faster and harder. After a few minutes of grudging his back and thrusting his cock on you. He came and your moan almost reached the other other room. He pulled out his cock and cleaned you up. He cleaned himself up as well. You fell a sleep while he was cleaning you. He made sure that you are dressed and you will sleep tight in your bed. He got tired as well and slept beside you.

With all of this happening Leopold is the only one cleaning the house after the drinking session and drunk people in their room. He tried to ignore the moans he heard but there is one moan he was certainly disturbed by. It was a moan comming out of Julius and Marx's room.

Leopold decided to sleep in the couch to make sure he won't be bothered by it.

TO BE CONTINUED

Don't get me wrong I still choose Nozel over Fuegoleon. I am just thinking to make a turn. This might make it or break it but I assure that I will be making a chapter for Julius and Marx.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.8K 266 15
This story has been rewritten. This is the terrible original version. Look for the new one under my works.
81.9K 3.1K 21
"And you are the finest woman I have ever seen in my life." Nozel whispered as he decided to let go of his nerves as well . WARNING! i'm not really a...
326K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...
6.4K 162 34
The tittle Says it all. So Read, Enjoy, Vote, And comment. Tag a Friend and Haters will not get Blocked. Be Honest with me and tell me how I can Impr...