The Vacation

It is the long awaited vacation that Fuegoleon invited you to go. Your Father and Marx has been packing for hours now. You already have yours pack and waiting for them. You have bought a couple of swimsuits, a pair of slipper and some casual clothing. On the other hand the men in the house are packing too many stuffs like beach ball, umbrellas, lotions, sun screen, some tools for grill and many more.

After a couple more minutes they are ready and you guys headed out to the house of Vermillion. Fuegoleon seems to be packing more stuffs while waiting for Nozel. Nozel arrived a few minutes after.

"Is he still not finish packing?" Nozel asked.

"I don't really know. These two are the excited ones" You replied while point at your father and Marx.

Nozel chuckled. After a few moment Fuegoleon went down and has a couple of bags.

"Is Leopold coming?" You asked.

"He said he will try his best to finish covering my duties and he will come" Fuegoleon answered.

"Uhhhmm... Okay.." You answered with a smile.

"The chauffeur should be here any minute" Fuegoleon quickly followed with a smile.

You smiled back at Fuegoleon. Nozel was just staring at you and Fuegoleon. He feels skeptical about the vacation. He still doesn't want to share you with anyone. Smiling at his rival only makes him jealous. The chauffeur arrived and Marx is helping your father helps on loading up the things to be brought. You sat beside the left side window that doesn't have the door. Nozel quickly followed but was stopped by Fuegoleon as he wants to sit right next to you.

"Hold it! I'll sit beside her" Said Fuegoleon.

"Huh?" Nozel replied with a disgusted face.

You notice the tension and choose to go down from the vehicle. And both stared at you after thinking that you have gotten angry about it.

"Nozel you can take the seat, I will sit in the middle so we can see all together" You said without hesitation.

Nozel agreed and step in and took a seat. You followed Nozel and sit beside him and Fuegoleon followed you and sat beside you. After that your father and Marx has taken their seats. The travel began. While on travel you choose not to interact much to save energy. You became a little hungry and started to bite your lower lip as a hobby when thinking what to eat. Fuegoleon noticed and quickly pulled out a bag of salted chips. He offered the chips to you, and you gladly accepted it.

"Thank youu~" You replied with a smile and sweet voice.

Fuegoleon blushed and said "Your are always welcome" then pat your head.

You started eating and Nozel started to get jealous. Nozel has bought a bottle of your favorite drink. He gave you a bottle of sweet mango juice. Your eyes glimmer and accepted it while there are bits of chips sticking to your face. Nozel then brush off the bits away from your face.

"Thank you~" You replied with a smile and sweetly voice.

Nozel smiled back and blushed a little while patting your head. (You are shorter than both of them) Fuegoleon gave Nozel a stinky eye. You didn't notice it as you are busy eating. A bumpy road is up ahead and while passing through it the vehicle became a little unsteady and you accidentally pour some juice at Nozel's clothes. You took your handkerchief and started to remove the stain on Nozel's shirt. Due that the vehicle is still ung stable it causes you to lean closer and closer to Nozel's chest while removing the stain. Nozel can't say a word as he is blushing. When the vehicle passed through a huge hump you got out of balance and your upper body landed on Nozel's chest. Nozel hugged you with his right arm to make user you aren't hurt. You looked up at him and said with a sad face "I'm sorry for being clumsy."