Jealous

You woke up with the sound of Marx arguing with your father early in the morning. They are arguing about the breakfast to be served. Your head hurts from the hangover and tried to change as soon as possible. You went out and made coffee. You sat down and watch them arguing while sipping coffee to ease your headache. Nozel suddenly came out from his room and greeted you. He kissed your forehead and put his arm on your shoulder. You didn't mind since you two are considered a couple.

"What are they arguing about?" He asked.

"I think it's about the breakfast. I'm hungry though. I am waiting for them to cook something my head still hurts." You replied with a sour face.

"Did you bring any hangover medicine?" He asked.

"I believe so it is in my bag. I'll get it later." You said.

"No, I'll get it for you. Is it in your room?" He asked.

You nodded and forgot that Fuegoleon is still sleeping. You tried to stop Nozel but it was too late he was already inaide the room and you just brace yourself for what will happen next. Nozel opened the door and saw Fuegoleon sleepig on your bed. He paused and a feeling of rage was rushing through his veins. He tried to conceal it but his rage was almost out of control and he looked back at you. He saw you shaking. He took a deep sigh and loooed for the hangover medicine.

He cameback with the medicine. And gave it calmly to you. He didn't speak a word to you and he made his coffee. He sat beside you and you can't to be concerned as he is not talking to you. You tried to start a conversation when Fuegoleon suddenly walk out your room and everyone was shocked except Nozel. Nozel stormed out of the dinning area. Fuegoleon smiled at you but your face is dead.

Fuegoleon went towards youwithout even putting a top on. He greeted you and kissed your head. Nozel got more furious and before Fuegoleon touch you. He steps back in and stopped him.

"What did I tell you. Stay away!" Nozel said in rage.

"You don't own her. I have every right you have. Stop acting that she is your alone." Replied Fuegoleon with a serious tone.

"Have you forgotten your place? Let me remind you she is inlove with me. I let guard down 1 night and you came in like a hungry lion to her. Tell me it's a lie coward pussy." Nozel said.

"I haven't and as I remember it's a three way marriage. Love me or not she will still be my wife. I was always hungry for her. You'll never know that feeling cause you never paid enough attention to her to know her worth." Fuegoleon replied with a smirk.

Nozel was about to attack Fuegoleon when Julius stepped in.

"Both of you are making things more complicated. My daughter is not a toy to play with you. If you won't stop arguing. I'll do everything in my power to dissolve everything." Julius said in anger.

You stayed quite as your father approach you.

"Let them fight don't get involve with them right now. It will worsen the situation. I'll handle those two in the meantime. You get yourself ready to relax. Okay?" Julius said.

You agreed. Marx gave you breakfast and you started eating. Nozel went out to take some air. Fuegoleon was called Leopold to help him with some paper works to be submitted about the missions finished. You don't know what to do. You sweat yourself too much thinking how to ease up the situation. All day you spent time with Marx why Julius was trying to contact the palace about the incident that might happened if the two royals will clash.

Marx wanted to help you take your mind off the situation and showed you around the stores near by the beach. It was effective but also expensive. You almost bought everything you see. While taking the time out from all the drama stirring back in the beach house. You and Marx saw Nozel meeting up with a member of the Silver Eagles that is also in the area. That member was a woman, same age as you. Marx didn't noticed it and you tried to ignore it. It was obvious that the woman keeps getting close to Nozel when Nozel was getting distant to her. Nozel's face lightened up when he saw the paper works given to him by this woman. The woman smiled at him and tried to touched his hands. Nozel can't see you as it was a good amount of distance to see them and you remained unseen.