Taking Advantage

You open your eyes and see that the sky is getting dark. Your head is resting on Nozel's leg, you get up and tap Nozel's cheeks and said "Nozel.. wake up.. wake up.. it's getting dark. They might be looking for us."

Nozel opened his eyes and stretched his arms up. He stood up and offered his hand to you. You reach his hand and pulled you up to stand. He pulled you with great force that instead of standing you leaned on his chest. He wraps his arms around your waist and you can feel his hand sliding down your back to the lower part of your back. You blushed a little but got annoyed but you didn't say a word. He smiled at you and said "I'm just joking. Let's head back".

You walked back to the house with Nozel. You see from a distance that marx and your father is already starting to grill. You run towards them and help them prepare the food. Leopold has also arrived with some ingredients for the skewers. Nozel entered the house instead of helping. Nozel opened the door and behind it is Fuegoleon waiting. From Fuegoleon's face his anger towards Nozel.

"Where have you been?" Asked Fuegoleon.

"None of your business" Nozel replied.

Nozel walked towards his room. Before he gets there Fuegoleon said with a different tone "I went to the beach and she is no where to be found. She was with you. Now, tell me where did you bring her?"

"If I answer you. You won't be able to take in anyway. I rather not speak to you" Nozel replied with a disgusted face.

"I depise you. I'll make sure you'll pay for this" Fuegoleon said with anger.

Nozel headed to his room and changed some clothes. He went back out after sometime. Everyone is already eating and Nozel took a seat and started eating. Julius put out a huge booze and started drinking. Marx took some glasses and pass it around. You hesitated as your tolerance is low. You asked your father if it's ok to drink and he agreed. Leopold is the only one drinking as he is still a minor. After sometime your father and Marx got drunk and went inside. You are also starting to get dizzy. You clean up the table and dishes and headed inside. Nozel was already sleeping on the table. Fuegoleon seems to be unfazed. You are trying to maintain your balance while washing the dishes, even how hard you try you falling ang you feel like vomitting.

Fuegoleon notice that uou are not able to wash the dishes. He went towards you and offer his hand. You grab his hand to stand and he lead you to the toilet.

"I'll get some coffee for you. You can release some alcohol in the toilet" He said.

You started to vomit. Nozel is being taken care by Leopold. After sometime you feel really sick and Fuegoleon came back to check on you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You didn't answer and started vomitting again. Fuegoleon pat your back and hold your hair for you to release it properly. After a few minutes you felt better and he help you to stand and go to the sink to wash your face and mouth. He then held your hand and head towards the dinning area. You sat down and he served a hot coffee, then sat beside you. You started drinking and you feel better but your head still a little shakey and you feel so tired. You looked at Fuegoleon and said "Thank you, Aren't you sleepy yet?"

He answered "No, not really I wanted to drink more."

"Why? Did something happened?" You asked with a surprised face.

"Uhh... It's nothing. I can handle it" He said avoiding eye contact.

You hold his cheeks and turned his head facing you. He still avoided looking at you straight in the eye. You tried making cute faces that he can't resist and it worked. He pinched your cheeks and said "I just don't want you to be violated again and again. I really want to protect you. I don't trust Nozel that much".