Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 42

3K 145 51
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Wait! Sehun.... Sehun and Kris I.... I left them on the 17th floor!!!!", Harriette said when Luhan also realized that he left his mother Rose and Yura on the 17th floor too where the explosion happened while him and Harriette are on the 9th floor of the fire exit.

"Luhan we need to go back!", - Harriette

"No! Harriette no! I will go back just-", Luhan was interrupted when they met Tao at the fire exit stairs.

"Go with Tao, Harriette and leave the building hurry!", Luhan said still not knowing about Tao's real identity.

"Luhan no! I will not leave this building without you!", - Harriette

"I need you this time to be brave, Harriette. I promise I will find my mom, Sehun, Kris and Yura trust me okay?", - Luhan

"I love you", Harriette said with her teary eyes and Tao grabbed her hand to ran downstairs while Luhan trusted Tao again to take care of Harriette and leave the building. Luhan went upstairs again from the 9th floor to go to the 17th floor. Harriette and Tao are running downstairs at the 4th floor when Harriette stopped to go back upstairs again.

"Harriette where are you going? Luhan said you should leave this building and it's dangerous to go back upstairs", - Tao

"I can't leave this building and save myself knowing that Luhan, my brother Kris and Sehun are dying!", Harriette said and she went upstairs. Since there's a lot of people coming downstairs, Tao lost his sight of Harriette that he failed to kidnap her when Xiumin saw Tao again and he attacked Tao until they went to an empty hallway of the 4th floor.

"I still don't understand why you are doing all of these but I need you to tell me where's Sehun and Yura! What do you mean when you said you will die with them? Tell me!!!!!!!", - Xiumin 

"It's 12:28am, the bomb that I put on Sehun will explode in 2 minutes. I took him at the comfort room on the 18th floor let's see if you and Luhan can save him", Tao said. Xiumin was so mad that he hit Tao on his face with his fist that made Tao unconscious so Xiumin hurriedly went upstairs from the 4th floor to go to the 18th floor to save Sehun. Meanwhile at the 18th floor in the comfort room, Sehun can't move or shout since his hands and feet are all tied on a chair. There's a scotch tape on his mouth so he can't ask for help and there's a time bomb that was also taped on the back of his chair when someone entered the comfort room to save him.

"Suho? Suho?! What are you doing here?! Where did you go?! You've been missing for almost one month! How did you know I'm here?! Tao.... he brought me here and-", Suho interrupted him.

"I know! I know everything about him. He thought I was dead when he shot me before. I've been following him after I was released in the hospital", Suho said while he's trying to remove the bomb from Sehun.

"What do you mean he shot you? Are you trying to tell me he tried to kill you? If so, why? Why is he doing these to us? I don't understand", Sehun said and all these times, Tao thought that Suho was already dead when he killed him before but Suho was found by someone in the rice fields where Tao threw him and someone helped and brought him in the hospital. Since Suho know all about Tao and the reason why he's doing these, he followed him around.

"He is Luhan's half younger brother, Sehun. He told me everything about him reason why he killed me. He's blaming Luhan for everything on what happened to him that made his life miserable. He's also doing these as a revenge for Luhan and Kris. I can't explain everything now, Sehun we need to escape and save the others!", - Suho

"He's blaming Luhan? You're telling me Luhan and Tao are half brothers? Revenge? Why? I don't understand.....", - Sehun

"Luhan and Tao's father is a criminal, Sehun. He's Arthur, he's the former leader of the robbery gang who went to our coffee shop months ago. The same gang that went to the bank where Claire was killed. When Kris knew Arthur was the one who killed his uncle, he asked and paid someone to put Arthur in to death sentence one of the reason why Tao are doing these to us, he wants revenge for Luhan and Kris and justice for his father. We need to leave now, Sehun and we need to tell the truth to Luhan about Tao. We also need to tell Luhan that Arthur is his father", luckily, Sehun was saved by Suho. Since the lower floors of the 18th floor was burning because of the explosion from the 17th floor, they were saved by the rescue helicopter from an open window.

"Wait! We need to go back, Suho! Harriette and Luhan are still inside the building!", - Sehun

"Just leave everything to us! It's dangerous to go back!", one of the rescuer said to them. While Xiumin was going upstairs not knowing that Sehun was saved already, he coincidentally bumped in to Yura at the 11th floor of the fire exit while she's going downstairs.

"Don't.... don't come near me", - Yura

"Yura.... I can help you remov--", Yura interrupted him.

"No.... Tao said.... the bomb will only explode if it will be remove from me", Yura nervously said when Tao also put a different kind of bomb on Yura. Meanwhile, Luhan arrived on the 16th floor fire exit when he met some people carrying his unconscious mother Rose from the 17th floor where the explosion happened.

"Bring her at the hospital!", Luhan said and he ran immediately to the 17th floor knowing that Yura, Kris and Sehun are still on the 17th floor and not knowing that Sehun was saved already by Suho and Yura was found by Xiumin.

"Is there anyone alive here?! Is there anyone here answer me!!!!!!! Sehun?! Yura?! Kris?! Where are you?!", Luhan said when some of the ceilings on the 17th floor started to fall down everywhere because of the fire and the 17th floor are filled of heavy smokes too when Luhan saw Kris unconscious lying near the exhibit area so he approached him. Kris has wounds and he's injured during the explosion that happened.

"Kris?! Kris?! Wake up! Wake up, Kris!", it took seconds for Kris to open his eyes and he's coughing.

"Yura I need to find her. The building is burning..... mom and dad might be here somewhere.... where's the fire exit? They would be alive if our house has only fire exits", Kris said mumbling.

"Kris listen to me. We need to get out of here. I know where's the fire exits and we can get out of this building", - Luhan

"Why are you doing this? Leave me here. No one loves me and no one cares for me. I want to go and see them..... my mom and my dad, Luhan I want to see them", Kris said with his teary eyes and he feel that if he would die in that burning building, he might see and meet his parents who died in their burning mansion house when he was young.

"What about Baekhyun, Harriette and Yura? They love and they care for you. Kris when you tried to kill me before you taught me how to be brave for myself and for Harriette and this time I will be the one who will help you to be brave. Harriette and Baekhyun needs you and Yura loves you. Please, Kris let's get out of this building together", Luhan helped Kris walk since his leg was injured but the way where Luhan went to a while ago was now on fire. Luckily, him and Kris successfully left the burning building when Baekhyun who heard what happened met them outside with the firemen, ambulance and police.

"Kris! Are you okay? Where's Harriette?", - Baekhyun

"What do you mean where's Harriette, Baekhyun? I told her a while ago to leave the building", Luhan said. Luhan, Kris and Baekhyun realized that Harriette was still inside the building so Luhan ran back again to the fire exit stairs to search for her.

"Kris you're injured. You need to go to the hospital", Baekhyun said while helping Kris to walk when Kris slightly pushed him.

"No I need to find Yura and our sister, Baekhyun. Stay here and wait for us", - Kris

"But Kris! It's dangerous to go back!", - Baekhyun

"Just give me a chance to prove to Harriette that I am still his brother. I made her a promise when she was young that I will always be her superhero. I know this time Harriette needs me. I know Yura needs me too, Baekhyun and I can't let the two important women of my life die here in this building", - Kris

"Just promise me you and Harriette will come back", Baekhyun said with his teary eyes.

"I promise", Kris said and he went back again to the building. Baekhyun was so worried when Chanyeol arrived after knowing what happened. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just hope and pray that everyone who are still in the building will be safe. Meanwhile at the 11th floor fire exit, Yura and Xiumin are trying to stop the bomb on Yura. They can't just remove the bomb on her since the bomb will only explode if it will be remove from her.

"We need to cut these wires but I'm not sure which one of these", Xiumin said when he saw that the wires has red, yellow and blue colors so Xiumin took his small cutter from his pocket. They also noticed that the smokes from the 17th floor are now reaching the lower floors too.

"Leave me", - Yura

"No. If I didn't have a chance to save my wife from Tao before then I will save you. Kris loves you, Yura and I know you love him too. You both deserve a second chance to be together again and I will help you", Xiumin said when he cut the blue wire.

"We stopped the bomb!", Xiumin happily said that they managed to stop the bomb so they immediately went downstairs since the upper floors are almost burning. Luhan and Kris are searching for Harriette floor by floor but Harriette was nowhere to be found and the longer they stay there, the more the black smoke becomes thicker around the building.

"Harriette?! Yura?! Luhan?! Where are you?!", Kris said while searching for them on the 6th floor full of black smoke when he met Luhan who was coughing so Kris ran to help him.

"Luhan! Did you find Harriette?", Luhan suddenly lost his consciousness that he didn't manage to answer Kris anymore.

"Luhan? Luhan wake up!", Kris tried to wake him up but Luhan didn't so Kris carried Luhan on his back but Kris panicked again since he was surrounded by the black smoke that he can't breathe and think properly anymore that reminded him again of his childhood when he saw their old house burning not knowing that his parents are still inside. Kris even took his handkerchief from his pocket to cover Luhan's face to avoid suffocation from the smoke.

"Where's the fire exit? Where's the fire exit? Harriette, Yura where are you?!", Kris mumbled and panicked.

"I will take you out of this building, Luhan I promise. I will take you and Harriette out of this building..... where's the fire exit?", Kris mumbled again as he looked around panicking searching for the fire exit when Kris' eyesight started to get blurry and he also lost his consciousness since they are surrounded by black smoke. Next day, Luhan woke up in a hospital while his mom and his best friend Xiumin are in his hospital room waiting for him to be conscious.

"Where's Harriette?", Luhan said while touching his forehead that was aching. Xiumin and Rose looked at each other with a worried face expression.

"Where is she?!", - Luhan

"Luhan calm down you are still weak", - Xiumin

"Mom I need you to tell me where's Harriette and Kris? What happened to him? Tell me where are they", - Luhan

"Kris is....

............

...........

.................

............

...........

................. Kris is in a comatose, Luhan and Harriette.... she's..... she's.....--", - Rose

Message: Sorry for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 468 19
Violet was different. She could move things without touching them and disappear. She was strange and her parents made sure she knew that. She finally...
22.4K 516 37
Danny O'Donoghue fanfic
778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.6K 55 5
𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘯π˜₯𝘰𝘢𝘡 ; 𝘒 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘀𝘦𝘱𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯𝘒𝘭 𝘒𝘣π˜ͺ𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩 𝘲𝘢𝘒𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘺