When A Lazy Person Gets Reinc...

By Littlepho

Rose was an artist and musician in her past life, she died somehow and got reincarnated as the villainess of... More

Note + Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not Necessarily An Author's Note But It's Not Really A Chapter Either
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 (Real)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author' Note ❗IMPORTANT❗
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
‼️VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT‼️ Please Read, But Don't Kill Me
Chapter 30

Voting Results

5.9K 119 6
By Littlepho

Okay! It's been almost a week since the last update, today will reveal my next story.

Many thanks to everyone who voted, thank you again!

So now, the one with the least votes is...

#6! High School Drama- 0 votes

I think the reason why this one had no votes was because of the description... I have to admit it was a very trashy synopsis, but I had already worked on that chapter for almost 3 hours... so I kinda felt dead.

Now, to the next one, two tied at fourth place with 3 votes each.

#3&5! 3=Girl With Magic in A Non-Magical World and 5= Meeting in a Game

To be honest, I really liked both of those, number five could have been because I just thought of that so it was really fresh in my mind. I also just read The Cell Phone Swap and Jock's Blackmail recently and I really enjoyed the concept. I did like number three and I had some idea on what I was going to do but yeah.. 

At third place is #1! Time travel- 5 votes

I really liked this idea mostly because it involved Ancient Egypt, I honestly love every and anything related to the subject. But I'm a very indecisive person, that's why I asked all of you to vote. 

At second place is #2! Rebirth- 9 votes.

I really liked the synopsis that I wrote for this one. I thought of the 'So many' part awhile back and thought that it would work really well with the rebirth subject, so voila! The synopsis was born.

Now the story that I will write is #4! Transmigration- 11 votes

It was really close but in the end this one won. The story is already out so be sure to check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
571K 21.9K 91
All Sayuri wanted to do was live a peaceful life. However, when she go into an accident and transported into an otome game, everthing changed. But th...
139K 4.3K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
5.7M 305K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...