System I Want Revenge

By GoddessOfBlack89

Rank #3 in Conflict- August 7 2019 Rank #2 in Conflict--August 12 2019 Rank #1 in Rebirth- August 19 2019 Ran... More

Synopsis
0.1
Arc 1 Chapter 1: Female Lead Is Crazy
Arc 1 Chapter 2
Arc 1 Chapter 3
Arc 1 Chapter 4
Arc 1 Chapter 5
Arc 1 Chapter 6
Arc 1 Chapter 7
Arc 1 Chapter 8
Arc 1 Chapter 9 End Of Female Lead Is Crazy
Arc 2 Chapter 1 Emperor's Beloved Empress
Arc 2 Chapter 2
Arc 2 Chapter 3
Arc 2 Chapter 4
Arc 2 Chapter 5
Arc 2 Chapter 6
Arc 2 Chapter 7
Arc 2 Chapter 8
Arc 2 Chapter 9
Arc 2 Chapter 10
Arc 2 Chapter 11
Arc 2 Chapter 12
Arc 2 Chapter 13
Arc 2 Chapter 14
Author Has Something To Say
Extra Chapter
Arc 2 Chapter 15
Arc 2 Chapter 16
Arc 2 Chapter 17
Arc 2 Chapter 18
Arc 2 Chapter 19
Arc 2 Chapter 20
Arc 2 Chapter 21
Arc 2 Chapter 22
Arc 2 Chapter 23 End Of My Beloved Empress
Arc 3 Chapter 1: Love Can Be As Deadly As The Zombie Virus
Arc 3 Chapter 2
Arc 3 Chapter 3
Arc 3 Chapter 4
Arc 3 Chapter 5
Arc 3 Chapter 6
Arc 3 Chapter 7
Arc 2 Chapter 8
Arc 3 Chapter 9
Arc 3 Chapter 10
Arc 3 Chapter 11
Arc 3 Chapter 12
Arc 3 Chapter 13
Arc 3 Chapter 14
Arc 3 Chapter 15
Arc 3 Chapter 16
Arc 3 Chapter 17
Arc 3 Chapter 18
Arc 4 Chapter 1 Lights, Camera, Action!
Arc 4 Chapter 2
Arc 4 Chapter 3
Arc 4 Chapter 4
Arc 4 Chapter 5
Arc 4 Chapter 6
Arc 4 Chapter 7
Arc 4 Chapter 8
Arc 4 Chapter 9
Arc 4 Chapter 10
Arc 4 Chapter 11
Clearing Up!
Arc 4 Chapter 12
Arc 5 Chapter 1 Fangs, Claws, And Silver Cross
Arc 5 Chapter 2
Arc 5 Chapter 3
Arc 5 Chapter 4
Arc 5 Chapter 5
Arc 5 Chapter 6
Arc 6 Chapter 1
Arc 6 Chapter 2
Arc 6 Chapter 3
Arc 6 Chapter 4
Arc 6 Chapter 5
Arc 6 Chapter 6
Arc 6 Chapter 7
Arc 6 Chapter 8
Arc 6 Chapter 9
Arc 6 Chapter 10
Arc 7 Chapter 1
Arc 7 Chapter 2
Arc 7 Chapter 4
Arc 7 Chapter 5
Arc 7 Chapter 6
Author Has Something To Say

Arc 7 Chapter 3

4.3K 236 28
By GoddessOfBlack89

Cordilia smiled, her eyes were curved into crescent.

The smile looks very refreshing, bright, warm, and beautiful....... The sunlight reflect on her silver hair, creating an illusion as if there was a halo

Everyone had sucked in their breaths.....

𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍

It would have been of she did not open her eyes. Cordilia Ruby eyes gave a foreboding feeling, her eyes were clear and it did not have any ripples or anything... Her eyes were clearly red.... But it was darker than an abyss and it seems to stare straight into your soul and sucking it in.... Suffocating and cold, like you had been strangled....

'This girl..... This girl is not normal!' Athena's hands trembled and she dropped her gun, stumbling back in fright.

Cordilia chuckled, her dulcet tones made everyone felt as if they heard a siren's voice. Addicting captivating, intoxicating and dangerous.

"....... Ah.... Kicking you out..... I am afraid it would be boring, best have a little toy for amusement.... Keep it up" Cordilia pulled the trigger and everyone's breath caught up.

That until red small ball shot out of the muzzle and it exploded, sate ring red paint on Athena's face and her gang mates. It had splashed on their frightened and white as sheet face and drenching them with paint.

This.....

What happened to the overbearing shotgun earlier!?

Cordilia gave a mocking laugh as she walked around Athena, "Bunch of cowards scared of a megaspeaker. I just turned the volume into its maxime and you guys were scared.... Tsk Tsk Tsk" Cordilia shook her head and laughed in amusement.

It was when they noticed the dripping for red liquid from above.

Looking up they found a red splatter on the ceiling.

"..... Is that acrylic paint!? It was a paint gun!?" Everyone exclaimed, it was then everyone finally noticed the multiple speakers around them.

".........."

".........."

".........."

'So we were fooled!?'

Meanwhile, Cordilia smirked as she listened to her Gang mates having fun recollecting earlier, one even had a video of what happened earlier.

The door in the Headmaster's Office opened, stepped out a man that resembled Mistletoe somewhat.

"......... You created quite a commotion" he said, judging from the westeria themed watch, he is also a westeria.

"Which eye saw that it was I who started it? Uncle, if you do not have proper evidence then it is slander" Cordilia smoothly replied, the man narrowed his eyes and examined Cordilia, he then sighed and patted Cordilia's head

"Too much like elder brother..... Put a lid on it" He said sternly and also indulgently, his tone wasnot to scold but to pamper Cordilia even more.

"Never" Cordilia smirked and pointed at the Wings symbol on her chest and then the Westeria, he Headmaster could only shook his head and ushered them to their class.

Cordilia refused to go and instead went to the SSG Office and decided to....... Be lazy.

Sitting on her leather chair, Cordilia smiled at the familiarity, she closed her eyes and leaned her chin on the back of her hand.

Her gang mates proceed to settle on their respective spots around the room.

'A'Yuan.... Get the training system ready, I wish to learn Business and..... Gambling or leveling up my Hacking skills' Cordilia said

[I understand business..... But Gambling?] A'Yuan blinked before he sighed and pulled Cordilia's soul, transferring it to the Training space.

The others watched their Leader quietly sitting on her chair. She seemed relax and as if she was sleeping but she was still on guard and seemed to be thinking something.

A full half an hour passed before Cordilia opened her eyes. The time in the Training Space cannot be compared in the mission world.

"Let's get down to business shall we?" Cordilia quirked her lips up.

"What is concerning you, Young Miss?"

Cordilia smiled as she tapped her fingers on the table

"..... In the Future.... Let us expand more power.... Westeria had ruled over the Underworld but is completely unknown in the Above World, you are quite aware of this?" Cordilia asked, casually while she was at it.

In her group, all are the heirs of the in the Underworld.

"Yes.... It is quite certain that the Westeria is known as the Sleeping Dragon" one had answered

"That is the power of Father..... But.... I want to build our own empire.... No need of our families connection. Purely build from our very own strength and hard work" Cordilia said, this got everyone's attention.

It is quite known that as each generation passed, the achievement grew exponentially, it was unfortunate that in their generation, it made it seemed impossible to surpass their Family Head and the other predecessors. The pressure is very obvious.

"An Empire above ground?" They inquired, Cordilia nodded.

"Yes....... Let us attack the Media first" Cordilia said, this made them uncertain.

"But Leader, wouldn't it be difficult? I mean... It really seemed impossible as of now if we won't use connection"

"Worry not..... Just focus on going around the world to recruit people who had various either beauty, brains, talents, and skills. Naturally we will attack in different areas.... Be it fashion, literature, entertainment, culinary.... Name more" Cordilia said confidentally.

Their face darkened, 'Its not easy okay!? This Leader... She's a chunni isn't she!? Why do we feel like we boarded a Pirate Ship....'

"But Leader sama.... Even if we do, if we put our savings it would not scratch the surface!"

Cordilia chuckled and tapped her glass table. The glass was entirely black.

Cordilia clench her fist and smashed it on the table.

This caused everyone in the room to jump, the glass broke into pieces and papers scattered everywhere. But what made then choke up was diamonds spilled out! Topaz, opals, crystals, rubies, you name it! The a oust formed a huge pile and from the sunlight that shines through the window it caused these pile of treasure to shine, almost brightening them.

Σ('◉⌓◉')

Everyone felt like...... They did not know either they laugh or cry.

'You actually hid these things in such a place... Aren't you afraid that someone will discover it and steal them!?' They exclaimed in their heart but morever

'Leader..... Did you Rob the back all over the world to get these!? Where did they came from!?'

"Take these and get the job done." Cordilia waved her hand in dismissal manner

Tycoon System has logged on, [Just say if you want more. I, your great system, am not lacking with these trashes] A' Yuan said, in fact, the System Personal Space is filled with countless treasures from every world he had been into, collecting everything that he laid his eyes on, these treasure, mere gathering dust in the corner.

"What's with all the hold up? Not liking stones? What more could you want?" Cordilia clicked the button and the ceiling from above moved aside and dollar had rained on them.

"If these useless trash is not enough for you, then use this. Use the stones to make a few jewelries or whatever, throw them out if they displease you, but as long as you got the job done, I don't care" Overbearing and Tyrannical CEO Cordilia had logged on.

She even took a few rubies and topaz before tossing them into the trash. This made the others watching had their hearts aching.

They wanted to say anything, but they can't.... They are out of words! What can they say!?

Her Gang mates who was buried in the pile of money expressed the difficulties in their heart.

'...... Got to follow Leader sama. A person who is not afraid to throw priceless diamonds to the trash can..... Is a golden thigh we should hug!' they thought in determination.

'Alas... I knew this is coming sooner or later' A'Yuan thought, watching the messy floor littered with money.

'Does your family knew how wasteful you are?!' one thought helplessly, 'Alas, if you are really rich, you can do anything'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 12K 28
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
58.7K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
15.6K 560 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..