(DISCONTINUED) Cold hearted l...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

your name is Y/n Glacius your a necrofriggian who was adopted by human parents and weilds the Omnitrix like a... More

Who you are
Harem
Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS
Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar
Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!
Chapter 4: Reverso
Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth
Chapter 6: Fall Formal
Chapter 7: The Hard Work of a Hero
Chapter 8: Rainbooms begins
Chapter 9: Omnitrix Showcase
Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous
Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning
Chapter 13: Battle of Bands
Chapter 14: Rise of the Dazzlebooms
Chapter 15: The Hangout
Chapter 16: Science VS. Magic
Chapter 17: Crystal Clear Spying
Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon
Chapter 19: Photopacalypse
Chapter 20: Banners, Banners Never Change
Chapter 21: Prep Time
Chapter 22: The Rivals
Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1
Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2
Updated Bio
Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts
Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem
Chapter 28: Camping Trip
Chapter 29: The Billionaire Dimwit
Chapter 30: The Remake is better than the Original
Chapter 31: Gaia Everfree, the Guardian Spirit of the Forest
Chapter 32: The Twilighting
Chapter 33: The Battle of Camp Everfree

Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3

1.2K 13 3
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

Later that day it turn to night time, as the final event of the Friendship Games is about to start, and the girls were worried about what had happened back at the race. Sunset blame herself for what happened to you.

Cadence: "Since the score's tied, the final event will determine the winner of the Friendship Games."

Luna: "Somewhere on campus, a pennant from each school has been hidden. The first team to find their school's flag and bring it back wins."

Cadence: "And as soon as our teams are ready, we'll begin."

Fluttershy: "I don't feel like playing these games anymore."

Rainbow: "Well, we have to play! This is the last event!"

Gwen: "We have to, for (Y/N)'s sake."

Rarity: "It's a little hard to focus with all the magic stealing and portal opening."

Sunset: "And I feel awful about what I said to Sci-Twi."

Fluttershy: "Especially since she obviously didn't mean to do all the stuff she did. She's actually really nice."

Twilight: "Flutttershy is right, it wasn't her fault."

Applejack: "Let's just get through this last event and prove we're not a bunch of cheaters. Then you can go over and apologize."

Gwen: "And help (Y/N)."

Later, with the other team.

Cinch: "I know I'm asking you to beat a team that isn't playing fair, but Canterlot High must be made to understand that even with magic at their disposal, beating Crystal Prep is simply not an option."

Sugarcoat: "What if they grow wings again?"

Cinch: "A fair question. Though I believe we can now fight fire with fire. I've seen what your device can do, Twilight. Containing magical energy is fine, but have you considered releasing it?"

Sci-Twi: "But I don't even understand how it works."

Cinch: "But you'd like to. And since our opponents have already used it to stay competitive, I see no reason why we shouldn't do the same. Unless, of course, you have no interest in Everton. Though, honestly, I think there's more knowledge packed in that little device than any independent study program could offer."

She opens the device as the ball of magic appears and it releases you, the Watcher, and Gwen's magic. Gwen's magic restored and she caught you in an energy orb where she gently solace you on the ground. The girls run up to you, along with the Plumber police force.

(Y/N): "Out of all the magical realms I've been in, I give this one a 3."

Sunset: "You're okay!"

Rook then walk up to the Watcher.

Rook: "Will you ever forgive us?"

Watcher: "I observe, not punish, so you are forgiven."

Kevin: "Hey, your Omnitrix is very different."

You then look at your Omnitrix, it looks more like a gauntlet then a watch. 

Rook: "And your apperence has changed as well Mr.Glacius"

Gwen makes a mirror and you saw your reflection and look awesome. Your once blue skin and wings snow reborn like phoenix with red and orange and your once blue eyes now red as blood and your once silver hair now red and orange as a phoenix

(Y/N):" woah I look... amazing I feel more powerful than ever"

Gwen: "you do look terrifying but in a good a way of course"

Kevin: "you look like a beast dude"

(Y/N):"Thanks guys" you said as you checked yourself out until your Omnitrix said something.

Omnitrix: "New aliens acquired."

(Y/N): "How many?"

Ultimatrix: "The previous amount of aliens was formerly 1000912 aliens, which was composed of 2 galaxies, now it has enough to fill an entire Omniverse and your DNA is now 100% evolved Necrofriggian

Twilight: "Whoa!"

Ultimatrix: "As well as an evolutionary function called Ultimate Mode, it simulates millions of years of combat for the alien selected, making it stronger and grant it new abilities."

Skurd: "Evolution, powerful, but slow process to improve a species."

You then look at Sci-Twi and had looks of fear. the ball of energy began to float along with Sci-Twi as it grew bigger. The pendant slip out of her hands and fell, then the ball grew large enough to engulf Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi: "Heeeeeeeeeelllllllp... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Uhh! Ahh!"

You quickly turn into Chill X and grab her.

(Y/N) as Chill Z: "I got you!"

The transformation push you back as it absorb her completely. Her new form has dark wings, violet skirt, and blue eyes with pink pupils.

Cinch walk back in fear and Sci-Spike whimpers. Sci-Twi lets out an evil laugh.

Sci-Twi?: "You were right! I didn't understand magic before, but I do now!"

Her horn glow and fire a beam at the statue, which caused rifts to form. People started to run in a panic, until you step up.

(Y/N) as Chill X: "You're not the only one who controls all of reality, Sci-Twi."

You then undo the damage with a snap of your fingers. Sci-Twi turns to you.

Sci-Twi: "I'm not Sci-Twi, I am MIDNIGHT SPARKLE!"

You realize that the events of the Fall Formal has been repeated. Cinch was slowly walking away, which Sunny Flare notice.

Sunny: "Hey! Where are you going?!"

Cinch: "Anywhere to avoid that... monster! And I suggest you do the same!"

Sunset: "Sci-Twi, you can't do this!"

Midnight: "Why not?! There's a whole other world right there, and it's just filled with magic!"

Sunset: "But you're destroying this world to get it!"

Midnight: "So what? There's more magic there, and I want to understand it all!"

You then see Sci-Twi's device and came up with a plan.

(Y/N) as Chill X: "Sunset, grab the device!"

Sunset then grab the device.

Sunset: "What should I do with it?"

(Y/N) as Chill X: "If the device created a being of darkness, then it can create a being of light, gather the power while we hold her off!"

Sunset: "What do you mean we?"

You then turn to Kevin, Gwen and Ben.

Kevin: "Us?"

(Y/N) as Chill X: "Not just you."

You then use your mental manipulation to signal two powerful Avengers. Then a Bifrost beam landed on the road and revealed Thor and Hulk. Flash also got the message and check his pockets for the Phantom Ring. He then put on the ring and said the Phantom Lantern Oath.

Flash: "In Desperate Day, In Hopeless Night,The Phantom Ring is our last light.We yearn for power, strength and might, I seize the ring, that is my right!"

Flash becomes the Phantom Lantern.

Flash: "I am the PHANTOM LANTERN!"

Mane-iac then join the fray at the right moment and she's ready to fight and Dazzlings as well, providing the singing.

You then revert to Necrofriggian form.

(Y/N): "Ultimates, ASSEMBLE!"

Kevin absorb the Uru from Thor's hammer and form his hands into maces and start fighting Midnight. Thor then unleash powerful bolts of lightning.

Thor: "By the power of Asgard, I say have at the!"

Midnight bitchslap Kevin and block Thor's lightning.

Hulk: "HULK SMASH!"

Hulk then starts punching rapidly with intense rage on Midnight, She then grab both of Hulk's wrists and headbutt him. She then fire a beam of magic at Flash, but he block the beam with a barrier and create giant boxing gloves and unleash his might with powerful punches. Midnight then grab Flash by the throat and throw him aside. Thor throws his hammer at her, but she dodged it and hit Mane-iac, but she survived thanks to her durable hair, since they're 55000x stronger than Adamantium. Midnight then fly to Thor and choke him. You then transform into Brightburn(the name of his Kryptonian form), and use your heat vision to burn her back. Midnight throws Thor at Hulk knocking them out and flys at you. You then block her punch and throw her up in the air and did this.

And this.

You then figure out how to activate the ultimate setting and become ultimate Brightburn(which looks like Doomsday). You then grab Midnight by the wing, put her on the ground and punch her 20x in the face. When Thor and Hulk woke up and see Ultimate Brightburn to their surprise.

Thor: "By Odin's beard, is that BrightChill?"

Hulk: "He looks more like me with Blue skin and spikes."

Mane-iac then watches in awe of she seen.

Mane-iac: "Hahahahahahahahah, the magic from the spectrometer turn the Omnitrix into an Ultimatrix."

Hulk: "That hocus pocus gave him that?"

Mane-iac: "Indeed."

Thor: "Tell us more about the Ultimatrix."

Mane-iac: "Well it has an evolution feature worked by placing the selected species in a simulation, right down to the DNA, for an extended period of time, about a million years or so, in what is described as a "worst case scenario"; the actual DNA is then simply modified to match the new DNA. This survival of the fittest routine explains why the evolutions are more combat-centered than their normal forms."

Hulk: "That would explain the spikes on BrightChill."

Mane-iac: "Also, Ultimate Humgouchill has missile launchers for hands, which means the competition is a lot stronger.", as she said teasing Hulk.

You then transform into Humungouchill and then turn into his ultimate form and fire missiles at Midnight. This makes Hulk angry, all the way to his Worldbreaker stage.

Hulk: "I'LL SHOW HIM WHO'S THE STRONGEST, HULK UNLEASH!"

Hulk then jump on Midnight Sparkle and beat her senseless for 45 minutes and then throw her into the school.

Hulk: "HULK STRONGEST THERE IS!"

Hulk then turn to you.

Hulk: "YOU SAW ICE GHOST, you owe me five bucks."

(Y/N) as Ultimate Humungouchill: "Noted."

Then Midnight teleported and she was filled with rage.

Midnight: "I will destroy yo-."

Midnight was cut off when her mouth got covered by webbing. You turn the source of the webbing and you see Spider-Man.

(Y/N) as Ult. humungouchill: "Spider-Man, what brings you here?"

Spider-Man: "I don't need a message from Chill X to come here, and besides."

Spider-Man then turn to you, and did this.

Spider-Man: "Whoah, you look so different, so......green!"

(Y/N) as Ult. Humungasaur: "I know right."

Midnight then rip the webbing off of her mouth.

Midnight: "I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU APART ATOM BY ATOM!"

You then fire missiles at Midnight.

Spider-Man: "Whoah, you can fire missiles out your hands, since when can you do that?!"

(Y/N) as Ult. Humungasaur: "Since now keep up."

Gwen and Flash contain Midnight in a barrier, but Midnight broke it and fire a beam at them. Kevin then jump and hit her in the face with his mace hands. Spider-Man's eyes widen when he see Flash Sentry as the Phantom Lantern, Gwen, and Kevin. He then see Ben using a laser rifle to shoot at Midnight.

Spider-Man: "Who are the new guys?"

(Y/N) as Ult. Humungouchill: "Introductions later, we have a universe to save!"

Your team then jump on Midnight, but she made a shockwave to push you all back. Not just that,  the repairs that Alien X made, were destroyed.

Midnight: "ENOUGH!"

You and your team are down, and your friends are in danger from the rifts. Your friends are trying to save others from falling into the rifts.

Applejack: "Don't let go!"

The Dazzlebooms stop singing and start helping the rest of the Dazzlebooms. The Shadowbolts then help them out.

Rainbow: "Hang on!"

Rarity: "Obviously!"

Rarity is about to slip into another world, but then Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest help them out.

Indigo: "We got you!"

Sunset then look at the device as it detects energy nearby. It points at the Mane 6 and you began to glow. She then discovered everything.

Sunset: "This isn't the way! I know you feel powerful right now, like you can have everything you want! I've been where you are, I've made the same mistake you're making! I put on a crown and, just like you, I was overwhelmed by the magic it contained! I thought it could get me everything I wanted!"

Midnight: "Oh, you're wrong. Unlike you, I can have everything I want!"

Sunset: "No, you can't. Even with all that magic and power, you'll still be alone! True magic comes from honesty! Loyalty! Laughter! Generosity! Kindness! Heroism! I understand you, Sci-Twi, and I want to show you the most important magic of all...

She then close the device and slam it on the ground and transform into a powerful goddess.

Your team woke up and they see her in surprise.

Spider-Man: "Whoah!"

Hulk: "Pretty."

Thor: "BY ODIN'S BEARD!"

Flash: "Whoa!"

Ben: "Man!"

Gwen and Kevin: "Holy cow!"

Rook: "Unbelievable!"

Mane-iac: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!"

(Y/N) as Ult. Humungouchill "Huh."

Daydream: "...the Magic of Friendship!"

(Y/N) as Ult. Humungouchill: "Well said, Daydream."

Daydream: "Daydream, I like the name of the new form, thanks.", as she said winking at you.

You scratch the back at the head, and lightly blush, at least the team didn't notice it.

Daydream: "Well, aren't you gonna...?"

(Y/N) as Ult. Humungouchill: "Oh, right."

You then transform into Chill X and then Ultimate Chill X, and help her clear up the rifts. Midnight groans and fire a beam of magic at you and Daydream, but due to your immense power, you blocked it. Then You and Daydream fire a conjoined beam at Midnight and she fire a beam back, then there was a power struggle between the duo of a goddess and a hyper-evolved Celestial friggin Sapian and their opponent. Spider-Man then turns to Hulk and Thor.

Spider-Man: "How long did you known about this?"

Thor: "We know as much as you do."

Hulk: "And that's nothing."

Midnight then pour some steam on her attack. Then Spike calls out to her.

Sci-Spike: "Twilight!"

Midnight look at Spike and he had a saddened face, then Sci-Twi slowly came to be.

Sci-Twi: "Spike?"

You two see that Midnight got distracted and push your attack. The magic then engulf her 

Midnight: "Noooo!"

The blast put her into a white void unconscious as she fell onto your arms while you carry her. Sci-Twi then wakes up and see you and Sunset approaching her slowly.

Daydream: "Take my hand, Twilight. Let us show you there's another way... just like someone once did for me."

Daydream then hold out her hand and then Sci-Twi took her hand revert back to they're normal form and you return to your Necrofriggian form.

Sci-Twi: "I am so sorry... I didn't mean for any of this to happen..."

Sunset: "I know. And going by my own experiences, they'll forgive you."

(Y/N): "Heck, we already forgive ya already."

Sunset place her hands on Sci-Twi's which made her smile, as Spike barked and tackle her to the ground and giggles. 

Spider-Man: "That was awesome!"

Thor: "Indeed, your magic alone makes you strong as my father Odin, perhaps even stronger!"

Hulk: "That was a great light show."

Spider-Man: "So, how did this happen in the first place?"

You then spot Principal Cinch and point at her location from the bleachers and comes out from behind them and walks over to Principal Celestia with an angered expression.

Cinch: "Principal Celestia, on behalf of Crystal Prep, I demand that you forfeit the Friendship Games! Clearly, CHS has had unfair advantage for quite some time! And it's certainly obvious that your students have been using magic for their own benefit! Especially that boy over there!"

She points at you and you smirk.

(Y/N): "I do dabble in the mystic arts, from Dr. Strange's lessons at least."

Celestia: "I'd like to think that saving the world benefits us all."

Hulk: "You have no idea."

Thor: "Aye, saving Midgard from cosmic destruction is rewarding."

Spider-Man: "We save the world on a daily basis."

Sugarcoat: "At least they didn't manipulate Twilight into releasing all the stolen magic and turning into a power-crazed magical creature that tried to rip the world apart just to win a game."

(A/N): "Full italic sentences mean a character is breaking the 4th wall and stop time, just like from the Ultimate Spider-Man tv series."

Spider-Man: "Man, and I thought copying answers from someone's test was bad."

Fantasy sequence.

Chibi Spider-Man version was writing his own answers on a test and Nova was looking over his answers and then Nick Fury takes Nova's paper.

Nick: "You get an F Nova!"

Nick then stamp an F on Nova's paper and Nova cries. Then Pinkie appeared.

Pinkie: "Remember to study kids!"

After the Fantasy sequence, Spider-Man is confused.

Spider-Man: "You saw that?"

Pinkie: "Yep."

Then they stop breaking the fourth wall.

Cinch: "That's ridiculous!"

(Y/N): "Is it, riddle me this, how did you know what the answer is on the problem back in the first event and on top of that, it was never Sci-Twi's intention to participate in the games or release the magic, cause you're not the actual threat currently here."

All except for Cinch gave you a confused expression.

Kevin: "If she's not the real threat then who is?"

Then Spider-Man's Spider Sense and Pinkie's Pinkie Sense goes off at the same time.

Spider-Man and Pinkie: "TROUBLE!"

(Y/N): "Right on cue, Dr. Doom.", as you said turning to a portal that appeared out of nowhere.

It revealed to be Dr. Doom.

Dr. Doom: "You see me coming as expected."

(Y/N): "I think your Cinch's boss."

Dr. Doom: "You expected my presence to be here child."

Everyone was staring at Cinch.

Thor: "You were a pawn of the Latverian Doctor!"

Cinch: "The world would be a better place with Dr. Doom as world leader!"

Ben: "How do we stop him?!"

(Y/N): "This is my fight and he's my first enemy in my hero career." 

Dr. Doom: "Choose your alien wisely, cause it will be your last."

(Y/N): "I don't need an alien form to fight you."

You raise your hand and the bifrost opens and let out a mystic weapon called Stormbreaker, it flew all the way to your hand.

Thor: "If you fight with the power of Stormbreaker, then you need Mjolnir as well."

Thor then hand his hammer to you, which to everyone's surprise, you can hold the hammer without much issue. 

You unleash a lighting strike at Dr. Doom, he dodged it and he unleash his lightning bolts at you. You then dodge the lightning and then you throw Mjolnir up in the air and you use Stormbreaker like a baseball bat to hit Mjolnir to launch it to hit Dr. Doom. You then brought Mjolnir back to you. You see that Dr. Doom went down so very easily, you see it's just a doom bot.

(Y/N): "Doom Bots, he wants to test out his opponents' abilities by using these things, he has more of them back at his country."

Then the real Dr. Doom grab you by the throat which makes you choke and drop both hammers.

Dr. Doom: "I foresaw the creation of the Ultimatrix, with you out of the way, my plans of world domination will come to fruition."

Then a giant pink hand grab Dr. Doom, which makes him drop you. You then see the source of that energy, which is your mom.

(Y/N): "MOM?!"

(M/N): "Hi sweetie, me and Victor will have a conversation about child safety."

Everyone see your mother as a Pink Lantern, they were shocked to see that. Your mother throws Dr. Doom into the sky and they fight each other.

Flash: "Your mom, is a Pink Lantern!?"

(Y/N): "I'm as surprised as you all are."

Spider-Man: "And don't tell us that your dad is an intergalactic police officer too!"

You then see a ship in the sky. The Plumber police force recognizes that ship to be one of their own. It shot a powerful beam, knocking out the Latverian doctor from the sky onto the ground unconscious. When the ship landed, the hatch opened and revealed not only Max Tennyson, but also your father as well in the Plumber intergalactic force uniform.

(D/N): "Hey son!"

(Y/N): "DAD?!"

Spider-Man: "I just called that one!"

Max: "What are the odds of finding the monarch of Latveria?"

(D/N): "My son has been a thorn on his side for a longtime, I'm pretty sure he would comeback anytime for throwing some fists around."

Cinch: "This is an outrage, Doo should've...!"

Spider-Man shut Cinch up with his webs.

(D/N): "So, who gave my son and his school a hard time."

(Y/N): "Principal Cinch, dad."

Sour: "Actually, we're all to blame. Mostly it was her."

Cinch: "Obviously my students have been infected with your magic, but I plan on taking all of this up with the school board!"

(Y/N): "Actually, we free the CPA students from your tyrannical rule of the school and the need of winning."

Celestia: "I'm sure they would be very interested in hearing all about the magical students with wings."

Luna: "Oh, and the portals to different dimensions."

Thor: "Your alliance with the Latverian Doctor."

Hulk: "The universe almost destroyed."

Cadence: "And don't forget to tell them about the talking dog."

Sci-Spike: "Because that would never ruin your reputation."

Spike: "Took the words right out of my mouth."

Cinch looks around at everyone and see smirks and glares. She then gave you an angered look that made you smile a bit which sorta scared her considering you rarely smile.

(Y/N): "You know, if you keep doing that face, you end up with more wrinkles than you do now, just saying."

Everyone except Cinch laughed at the CPA Principal, she blushed in embarrassment, then sigh and walk away.

Celestia: "Well, I know these Friendship Games haven't been what any of us expected, but given what we've all just been through, I think it's fair to declare us all winners."

Thor: "We couldn't agree more Celestia."

Everyone cheered in with their hands in the air.

Next: Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 76 4
When an alien device came crashing down in the middle of the woods, A boy named Y/n who found the device was then cursed and blessed with now gaining...
16.9K 816 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
84 13 12
Ever sense I was four I've had great power. The older I get the stronger and harder it gets to control. I won't let what happened when I was ten happ...
7K 142 7
Y/N was a boy who used to live on Earth with a loving family, but one day after a freak accident he finds himself alone in a world inhabitanted with...