Daddy Wooseok | Kim Wooseok

By JEIFLR

A melancholic night that brought two sobbing hearts together in the most.. unexpected way possible. Consequen... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One: The Night
Chapter Two: Consequence
Chapter Three: Blessing... or maybe not.
Chapter Four: Daddy Hangyul?
Chapter Five: Different Worlds
Chapter Six: Whispers, Gossips
Chapter Seven: Daddy Wooseok
Chapter Eight: Eavesdropped
Chapter Nine: Save Me
Chapter Ten: Disgrace
Chapter Eleven: Reality
Chapter Twelve: Courage
Chapter Fourteen: Intoxicated
NOTICE
Chapter Fifteen: Family
Chapter Sixteen: Who's doing what?
Chapter Seventeen: Lockdown
Chapter Eighteen: What Happened?
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Never Over
Chapter Twenty One: Unfathomable
Chapter Twenty Two: Trust
Chapter X
EPILOGUE
hello!
SHORT SEQUEL + NEW STORY

Chapter Thirteen: Home

1.4K 64 32
By JEIFLR

---

THIRD PERSON

"Yuri, can I sleep beside you tonight?" Yuri was fixing the mattress of wooseok's bed where she's supposed to sleep when wooseok suddenly entered the room.

"W-Why? Aren't you comfortable in the guest room? We can change if you want to," she said, feeling a little nervous about sleeping next to wooseok.

"N-no ... it's not that. I'm actually scared to sleep alone." He trailed shyly as he scratched the back of his head.

Yuri stared at wooseok with a sly smile on her face, trying to prevent herself from laughing.

"What do you mean you're scared to sleep alone? Wooseok, you've been sleeping alone when I was not staying here." Yuri said, letting out a sweet chuckle. She doesn't know what wooseok is up to but she's definitely not buying his reason.

"Fine..." he whispered.

Wooseok began walking closer to Yuri, who is currently fixing the bed mattress. He wrapped his arms around her waist, back hugging her completely. Then, he put his chin on the ark of yuri's shoulder, which made her stop for a second. She can feel wooseok's breathing and that made her flinch.

"Okay, I lied. I just want to sleep next to you and hug you all night." Wooseok whispered close to Yuri's ear, which made him sound sincere. He tightened his grip around the yuri's neck, pulling her closer into a hug.

"Please."

Yuri turned around and faced wooseok with a serious face and a tiny smile on her face. The light is somehow dim but they can see each other's face clearly.

"O-okay..." Yuri responded.

A smirk became apparent on Wooseok's face, which made Yuri roll her eyes. He kept holding her hand as both of them laid down on the bed but having a distance that somehow, separates them. Well, to put it into a picture, both of them lie on the brink, opposite each other, making the atmosphere even more awkward.

"I said I want to hug you all night." 

Wooseok rolled closer to yuri and turned her around. In no time, their faces are inches apart from each other, and both can see their faces clearly. He slid his arm behind yuri's neck, pulling her closer and making her head rest on wooseok's chest. 

There, she heard his heartbeat. It was beating loudly.

"Goodnight princess..." Once again, wooseok gave her a kiss on her forehead before he closed his eyes. Yuri, on the other hand, remained awake still trying to process what happened.

It seems like she's about to sleep with a smile on her face tonight.

---

KIM WOOSEOK

I woke up when I felt a ray of sunlight strike my face. Once again, yuri is nowhere to be found. Well, maybe she went off to university earlier since she informed me last night that she needs to accompany nayeon somewhere so she needs to leave soon.

Immediately, I marched out of my room and walked down to the kitchen, yawning and stretching. It's 7 AM in the morning and my first class starts at 8:30 so I still have time.

Suddenly, a smile shook my lip when I saw that yuri prepared breakfast on the table. She's actually good at cooking western meals just like what she did right now. She prepared waffles, bacon, eggs, sausages and, oh! She even cooked my favorite chicken feet. This girl...really. 

I chuckled when I came to think about how hard she prepared all of these... for me. Yuri genuinely makes me feel happy, with no explanations. And I think that's the most important thing in life.

I heard a loud car horn sounding outside when I was about to take a shower. It's only 7:30 AM, for Pete's sake, who the hell would be loud like that? And in front of my house, huh? I decided to go out and check who's out there. My eyes widened when I saw who was waiting for me. Like, literally.

"What the hell are you doing here, Mom? Dad?" I asked. They didn't offer me the slightest response, and they just walked right into our house without even looking at me, even though they looked mad.

"Hey, I'm askin-- eunbi? Why are you here as well?" 

Eunbi gave me a smirk as I bit my lower lip in anger. I don't feel good about this. I understand that Eunbi already told me that I'm not getting away with this and that she's going to inform my parents about what happened but, really? This quick? Just, wow.

"Whatever's going on, I appreciate your effort to address it right away that you even went home suddenly," I stated sarcastically. If this is about yuri, the marriage with eunbi and the merge with the Kwon's then I must say, this is that serious for them. 

Imagine not going back to bond and spend time with me, but then going home to do business. This is fucked up.

"Close your mouth, little legatee and proceed inside. We have a lot to talk about." My dad didn't even bother to look at me. His bodyguards just pushed me inside which made me a little furious.

"Get your hands off of me." I said, firmly. I know I screwed things up but they don't have to drag me inside, I can walk on my own.

We sat on the couch in the living room. My dad is crossing his arms while my mom is comfortably laying her back on the backrest of the couch, still looking furious. Eunbi, on the other hand, sits between them as if she's their princess daughter or something. Oh god, they should get to know yuri because I'm pretty sure once they knew her, I wouldn't even have to convince them to change their minds. Yuri is not that hard to love so I'm sure they'll accept her right away.

"Now, wooseok. Tell us what we need to know." Dad stated in a business tone. I mean, he's emotionless. His voice is cold, his face is blank.

I felt a lump in my throat when I was about to speak. I won't deny that this is making me nervous but there's no way I will deny yuri and our child. I should do the right thing whatever it takes.

"I'm pretty sure eunbi told you already, what's left for me to explain?" I said in a calm manner. My mom gasped in surprise. I know I acted rudely but... they should just go straight to the point.

"Since when did you learned to answer us like that? You're being disrespectful wooseok!" Mom yelled. Her voice echoes around and I can't help but let out a little chuckle which made them look even surprised.

"See? You don't give me even the slightest of your time and attention that you didn't know when I started acting like this." My eyes rolled as a natural reaction. Well, seriously speaking. They don't even send me messages or anything. They just care whenever the company is at stake!

"What made you think you can make such selfish decision?! Wooseok, you're not thinking! You're not using your mind! We're very disappointed, and you look like you don't care about it?! It's not just about the marriage, but more for the business merges as well!" My mother sounds really upset right now, but what else can I do?

"What about you mom? What made you think you can decide selfishly? You've never thought about my feelings, you've never thought about how I'm going to feel about this marriage! Plus, our company is doing well! I don't see the need to merge with the Kwon's, but you're being advantageous and taking all the possibilities available just to expand our business!"

"That's what it should be, wooseok! Business is about expanding, investin--"

"But there are other ways okay?! Our group is being chased by many companies why do you have to push through with the Kwon's?!" 

"That... we can't tell..." Dad suddenly shooked his head. I can sense that they're hiding something that they don't want me to know. Whatever it is, I can't seem to process. There's a lot going on!

"You can't tell? Okay! But let's not get away with the point. Yuri is pregnant and I won't run away from her." I told them in a composed voice. There is nothing they can do to make me change my mind.

"Yuri... so is that the girl?" Dad asked and I just nodded. 

"We can push through marriage and mergers anyway. We can only keep the reality from the press, and you can offer them financial assistance on a regular basis." My forehead scrunched at my mom's proposal. Eunbi, on the other side, coquettishly smiling. Wow! I can't understand how things work on their minds, but I'm not going to let this occur. Their ideas are simple crap right from the beginning, and things are different now.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry but that's not gonna happen. I will not run away from yuri, I will not hide the truth from everyone. The marriage will not push through and I will live a normal life! Why can't you just let me?!" I leaned forward with my eyes slightly growing wider. I stared at them with disappointment in my eyes. I can't believe they'll take things this far!

"Then, how about disowning you instead?!" Mom said. I admit I'm shocked at her proposal but if this is how far she can go just for business then fine. She's just proving how our business is her top priority and not me.

"Are you serious? You want to disown me? Do so! If that's what will make you happy, then do so! You don't even know yuri, how can you react like that? I bet you all will come running after her to marry me once you get to know her!"

Well, I don't lie at all! Yuri is the only child of the Choi Alliances, which implies she is also the only legatee. And their company group focuses on Korea's top four sectors, but I'm not going to tell them that since I don't want them to like yuri for that reason. I want them to like her for the person that she is.

"The audacity... I wonder where are you getting all your courage to answer us in that manner. We didn't raise you to disrespect us like this." 

"Did you really raised me? I lived life on my own, for your information. And if you're asking where I'm getting this strength, yuri and our baby is enough reason for me to continue living and to continue fighting for people that I love." I said.

"Now, if you want to disown me for that sole reason, then do so. I will always choose to live a happy life with yuri and my child rather than this life with people holding me in the neck..." 

I added. I know I'm risking all I have but at least, I'm finally doing something for myself and it makes me happy knowing that I'm choosing things that will make me happy.

"You're being impulsive! Can you live without money? Can you live without all these? Can you live without a home?! You're just saying that but eventually, you'll crawl back to us and we won't be accepting you!" For the first time, dad raised his tone at me. I just smiled at both of them. I'm sorry but nothing can change my mind.

"I can work my ass off. If ordinary people can live from scratch then I'm not an exception. I can as well. Money can be replaced but losing yuri and my child is intolerable. Plus, this ain't home. This is just a house. After all, yuri and my baby is the real home."

I can hear them sighing in dismay. They were quiet, but their eyes showed all their feelings. They may not believe that I am standing with my choice after threatening me, but I said what I said, and nothing is going to change my mind.

"You can't be serious! You're willing to lose everything you have for that girl? Do you even love her, wooseok?! I get it! You got her pregnant so you feel some sort of responsibility and all for her because that's how you are! But this doesn't necessarily mean you love her right?! Perhaps, she blackmailed you!"

For the first time, eunbi managed to say something. Her eyes are teary but she's trying to laugh it all out. I don't like the way she gets her conclusions so I just laughed with her.

"It's not like that eunbi. Yuri isn't that difficult to love. She's selfless, she puts me first before anything else, she did stuff for me without expecting anything in exchange, she never wanted to tell me about her pregnancy because she's scared that I might destroy my reputation, she was prepared to take all of these on her own just to keep me out of it and maintain living usually. Don't judge her, please. She wasn't forcing me or anything. This is my choice."

Yuri is not here to defend herself so might as well, do the thing for her. I don't want people to think bad thoughts about her.

"She doesn't want me to take responsibility after her thinking that I will ruin my life but there I just realized, losing her will be the total destruction..."

They were left with no words. No one dared to speak up after me and I just hope they are finally understanding my heart. I have never been so attached and in love with someone as much as I am with yuri right now.

My dad sighed.

"If you're that serious about that girl, we should at least meet her. I know you have a meticulous taste so I want to know that girl better." My eyes lighted up with my father's statement. 

"You're kidding, right?! We've talked about this and the merge must push through, the marriage as well!" Mom and dad are now disagreeing but I remained unbothered. Whatever their decision will be, I don't care because I already made up my mind.

"But we should at least listen to our son for once. We should trust him for once."

"N-no... you're kidding." Eunbi mumbled.

"Tell her to come here right now, we need to talk to her."

"S-sure, dad." 

In an instant, my heart felt lighter. My smile went up to my ears knowing that my dad is pushing to know yuri more. This is just the first step and things can get better. I should just continue hoping for the best while fighting for my stand.

I took my phone and started dialing yuri while everyone's gaze is still on me. She picked up in no time and I started talking.

"Hello? Princess, come home please... I-i'm not feeling well." 

We talked for a few bits before I ended the call. Now I'm sure she's going home right away.

"Wait, does that girl stays in your place?" Mom asked inquisitively.

"Well, yes. She was kicked out of their house and she can't come home unless she introduces someone in their family as the father of the child. Now let's hurry and fix things up, shall we?"

---

THIRD PERSON

Yuri was in the middle of a class when her phone suddenly rang. She asked her professor if she could answer the call since it's pretty unusual for wooseok to call her at this time unless it's that urgent.

When she answered the call, wooseok's deep yet sweet voice resounded.

"Hello? Princess, come home, please... I-i'm not feeling well."

"So that's why you didn't come to school today. What happened? I'll be home right away, just wait for me. I'll be there in a while."

I ended the call right away. 

When our class ended, I left right away. I just told nayeon and hangyul the reason before leaving and I went straight to buy fruits and food for wooseok. If he's really sick, then he might not have eaten anything since earlier. I went to pay quickly and head home in an instant. Wooseok got me worried!

I took out the keys to wooseok's house from my pocket and entered quietly. When I turned around, I saw a middle-aged man and woman with eunbi between them and wooseok sitting in front of them.

Wait, so I thought he was sick? Are they his mom and dad... Oh my god, you must be kidding me.

"G-good morning..." I greeted. I gulped the lump in my throat and I can't even move an inch.

"So you're yuri? And you really have a duplicate key to our house? Hmm, that means you're really living with wooseok right now. Come here and take a seat."

Okay, I am dumbfounded. I'm pretty sure I heard his dad asked me to sit down but for some reason, my feet won't move. Wooseok stood up and started walking closely going to my direction. He stopped right away when he is already facing me. 

Wooseok suddenly held my face with his both hands, slightly lifting my head up. Our gaze met and for a second, I felt reassured that everything's going to be okay.

"You don't have to worry about anything. I got you. We'll get through this together, okay?"

---

I am very sorry for the super late update! :( Well, I need to pay attention to university life plus its X1's debut week so everyone's kinda busy with streaming, hyping, voting and all. I hope you all understand. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 804 33
between a girl and seven different guys that love her in different ways. #1 - Jaemin (12/9/2021) #1 - Nana (15/9/2021) start : 7/7/2021 finish : 5/8...
646K 23.9K 86
nct is just the beginning of a limitless existence ❝ checkmate, you're dead ❞ ✿ gang / mafia au ✿ completed
611K 27.7K 69
𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞; 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞; 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. Huang Renjun, a cold and ruthless King of the U...
135K 7.6K 33
Ft. NCT's Nakamoto Yuta "I'm your guardian, your protector. I will risk my life again and again just to make sure no one lays a finger on you, do you...