Raped, No Teacher You Can't H...

By booklegendmaker

" Don't make no fucking excuses!. What did you tell Mrs. Dawson?!" he asked pulling out his whip "No.. nothi... More

Raped, No Teacher You Can't Help
School
after dark
Trouble
Some Party
Work. School. No Sleep
It's Almost Time
Finally Peace and Quiet , Or Not
School. Work. Repeat
Baby weight
Stupid
Month
Baby daddy?.. Who?
You ruined me
Bed Rest
Oh Baby!
Going Home
New Life
Leave
She Said Yes
Money deal
Money Struggle
No work
Working For Josh
Party, Paid
Party
Time
Disney World
Visitation
Change Gone Come?
Real Changes
Trey...
Halloween
Month
Christmas Or Not
Soon
Birthday party
Ethan
Kik Party. Brittthebookmaker

PUNISHED

16.3K 346 116
By booklegendmaker

Bianca ( POV)

My heart began to beat fast and my hands began to shake..

" I will defend myself and my child. " I said as I picked up a pot and hit him with it.

I grabbed Ethan and we ran..

I didn't know a place where Ethan could be completely safe but I knew one person who cared about him.

Noah and his mother..

We ran to there house.

" I love you Ethan." I said as I hugged him.

" Please don't leave me" he said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

" I'll be back baby! And if I don't come back. Don't go with anyone expect Trey." I said as I kissed him and walked up to the door and knocked

" Oh hey, we were just coming to the birthday party" Noahs mother said smiling as she opened the door.

" It's been cancelled but may you watch him for a couple of days. I have some stuff to do and I don't want him getting involved. Please don't let him go with Josh or his brothers" I said in a whisper and smiled

" Of course, yeah!" She said and took him in.

I gave him one last kiss and then left.

I need to go home and pack our bags.

Its time we leave.

I practically ran the whole way home.

I began packing Ethan clothes and then grabbed the money that was in my wall.

I began leaving as my door busted opened, with all four brothers charging at me.

I ran into my kitchen and got the biggest knife I could find.

" I'm tired of y'all hurting me and my son. Get out of my house!" I said as my hand shaked uncontrollably...

***** Trey ( POV)*****

" Sir, if you could just grant me this one big favor. It would mean a lot to the family and me especially. I made a promise and I intend on keeping it. Please just sign the paper so I can get these two under witness protection." I said as I handed him the paper.

" What makes you think you are any different. I can't sign this papers. What crime have they witnessed?. " he said shrugging his shoulders

" Sir, they are both in danger and she is scared senseless. That little boy has been watching his mother get abused since he first could see. I just want them to have a better life and if anything happens to them. It's going to be on me. I'll take full responsibility" I said as I looked him dead in his eyes.

" This is going to be done under the table. " he said as he looked at the paper and signed it.

" Thank you sir!" I said as I took the paper

" Trey, if something goes wrong. It's your head!" Chief said.

I grinned and ran out.

She is going to go crazy once she hears the big news. I called her phone . And no one answered.

I'll just surprise her at her place then!

I got in my car and made the 4 hour drive.

**********

Bianca ( POV)

" Stay away from me!" I said as I saw the three brothers coming near me.

" You think all of a sudden I'm going to let you disrespect me ?. You think your going to grow some balls on me. I don't think so!" Ethan said as he charged at me and knocked the knife out of my hands.

I ran across my small home. " Please. I'm sorry!" I said as I looked at him

Josh slung me across the room. Smashing me into the wall.

" Josh , please stop. I'm sorry!" I said crawling into the kitchen.

He turned to his brothers " Do you hear her?. Lol fight me Bianca!" He said laughing.

I picked up the knife and ran to him and jumped on his back. I stabbed him in his neck repeatedly.

" No!!" Justin said slinging me to the ground.

" He isn't breathing!" Justin said holding his lifeless brother.

Dustin stood there not saying anything.

I felt a punch to my face and a stab to my lower abdomen.

I cringed over in pain. As blood rushed out of my mouth.

I fell to my knees as they kicked and punched me.

I heard the door open and then shots fired.

I heard two loud thuds and I saw as Justin and Dustin body fell next to mine.

" Bianca, it's Trey!. You're going to be okay. Hang in there" he said before everything went black

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1K 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
213K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
16.3K 339 31
Rubatosis (Noun) The unsettling awareness of your own Heartbeat. Once he was turned in to an vampire He never felt his heartbeat, it disappeared w...
7.5K 233 44
Max fails to learn how to properly cope with Billy's death and pushes everyone she loves away in the process. (originally written in 2022)