๐Ÿบ๐’ฎ๐“…๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰

De notshawn

"๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”จ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ด๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก...๐”ถ... Mai multe

SPIRIT
Act One
|Before|
1|Starks
2|Forevermore
3|Impetuous
4|In the Wind
5|The King
6|A feast
7|Not Another Lannister
8|More North than the North
9| Distracted
10| Gloomy Skies
11| Overestimated

12|Nice Shot

267 13 0
De notshawn

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
Anything you can do,
I can do bleeding.
╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

The end of the quill tapped vigorously against the wooden table of the cottage, a constant rhythm that pounded coinciding with the everlasting thoughts. My fingernails laid in between my teeth, a nerve-wrecking habit. I brought my thoughts onto paper.

Jon,

Robb kissed me. Your brother Robb. Kissed me.

I sighed in frustration as I crumbled up the paper and tossed it into the blazing fire pit. "Nope."

Jon,

Something horrible has happened. I've been KISSED, by Robb.

"Ugh!" I crumbled the paper and tossed it into the fire pit.

Jon,

I don't know how else to word this but everything is changing.

My eyes lifted from the paper, thinking of all the change that has occurred around me. That has occurred in Winterfell and being kissed by Robb is not altering the world.

Lady Catelyn rode south for believing such a conspiracy that the Lannisters are conspiring against them. That one of them pushed Bran off the broken tower, we've just received news that Tyrion Lannister lies in Lady Catelyn's prison in the Eyrie. He's a drunk imp, explain to me what motives Tyrion Lannister had? I know I do not know him very well or at all but something in my gut has me believing that it was not him. Cyran rode South alongside Lady Catelyn to guide and guard her, we haven't received word from him yet. I worry for him, Jon. The south can be a dangerous place. I have no one else to tell of this, you know Erebus isn't an option and I'm sorry to burden you with such thoughts. It's just that I miss you too, Jon. It's as if after your departure from Winterfell, this frozen place is becoming less and less like home. How many more Starks need to leave for this place to come crumbling down? Anyway, I hope you're doing well and fine. Please don't get hurt or die at the wall. I'd hate to bring you back from the dead to kill you myself. Write me back as you as you receive this, there's so much more I want to say that I wish I can say to you in person.

Forevermore, Eila

Soon I watched a large raven carry out the message out of Winterfell and towards North where the air was colder and walls were higher. Where Erebus once said, a place where the dead never die.

"Thank you for letting me borrow a raven, Maester. Erebus's hasn't returned from its trip South yet." I gave Master Luwin a gentle smile.

"Of course. In exchange, I'd like to see out of the godswood unless you are praying." He rose his little white eyebrows.

My eyes fell to the ground in humiliation as heat rose to my cheeks "Yes. I apologize once again."

"It's fine. I was in love once. love can be a vile and dangerous thing, child, but don't let the fear of it drive you away." He said.

"Is love supposed to be feared?" I asked. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion, I know nothing of love.

"Some are afraid. Love causes people to go mad, it brings out a different side of people, it changes them. People fear all of those but you must see for yourself." He replied

I chuckled but bit down at my lip as Measter Lewin did not find humor. "I'm a warrior, I cannot love " I stated

He sighed, in a disappointment "You sound like Erebus."

My lips turned into a frown "I must go."

I was stopped as Maester Luewin spoke again "Follow your heart child, not the words that have been bestowed and imprinted into your mind."

I simply nodded and headed out of the cabin still feeling ashamed. Once I was out of the castle and descending the steps, the cool air relieved the heat of my face. The cold pricking at my skin and returning it to its cool temperature.

I felt ridiculous to be embarrassed and shameful. Those moments in the woods with Robb are still fresh in my mind like they had just happened. I could still feel his hot breath against my skin, feel his fingers trace along my neck, and the taste of him. All like it was anew and it had me thinking of it constantly with a whirling motion in my stomach; the thought of him was making me sick to my stomach.

"Eila!"

I turned around, searching for the source of my name. My eyes trailed up onto the porch to see Bran in the large arms of Hodor. A smile etched across Bran's porcelain face, he gestured to Hodor to descend the staircase and to me.

"Bran, you look better." I smiled as I looked at him in awe, in the arms of hodor.

"You look horrible." He said

I snickered "Ah, there's my silly boy."

He smiled once again "Robb and I are going to try out my new riding gadget. I'll be able to horse ride." A gleam of utter joy in his brown eyes.

"That's wonderful." I said

"Come with me?" He asked extending his hand to me.

"Me?" I asked with a nervous chuckle. I could not go on adventure with an impulsive red-head at this time, it makes my stomach sick. "Oh, how I wish I could but... I must help Arlo with..." I trailed off as my eyes locked onto a Stark I've desperately been avoiding.

"Oh, Robb. I was just inviting Eila to join us on our adventure." Brann smiled as he looked towards his brother.

"Were you now?" Robb asked as returned his eyes to me; I've never tried harder to avoid them then now.

Get a grip, Eila.

As if the earth sought out against me, Arlo ambled by but not without a confirmation.

Bran caught Arlo's gave "Ms. Arlo, does Eila's presence remain crucial for your support today?"

I looked at Arlo with a pleading look she purposely ignored.

"Not at all, she's all yours." Arlo replied and with that she walked away.

Great Heavens.

"Great, now you may come with us." Bran gleamed.

"Of course" I watched Bran's smile grow as I placed my hand over his. His joy delighted me but knowing that Robb was going, made my stomach turn.

Hodor carried Bran away towards the stables, Robb shortly following in suit but not without "I don't mind the woods nowadays."

My eyes grew wide as I froze for a few seconds before a quick slap to my cheek.

We strode out of Winterfell and into the large woods with more space than the godswoods. Bran rode the horse on the newest design made especially for him while Robb led the horse by its reigns.

Bran must have forgotten to inform me of Theon's tag along but I should not be surprised. Theon is Robb's best friend and now that Robb holds the title of Lord of Winterfell, he's obliged to him. We all are.

Theon stood near me as we stood in silence, I felt his eyes on me occasionally as if he studied me. He leaned in "Psst."

My eyes slowly diverted to him meeting his which were filled with curiosity. I noticed Robb glance over his shoulder at us as Theon began "I heard Erebus got into a fight last night."

My expression changed in a second "Where did you hear that from?"

"The man from the bar." Theon replied

"Erebus does not start fights, he does his best to avoid them. Hates wearing off his knives and hates cleaning them especially his hands." I explained

"Someone must said enough shit to make him tick." Theon smirked

Robb made his way towards us as he let Bran ride around by himself. I gave Bran a gentle smile as he rode by before I thought about Theon's words. Not much makes Erebus go off, he is not provoked so easily.

"You must have heard wrong." I said as Robb stood in front of Theon and I.

"No." Theon claimed "I even saw him this morning, hand bandaged followed by a scowl."

I couldn't rebuke, I have not seen Erebus this morning. I questioned why he was at the tavern last night? Or does he attend regularly? I began to question my knowledge about him because I never knew where he went off or what he did. How am I supposed to talk when I knew absolutely nothing and it made my blood boil.

"Who are you talking about?" Robb asked, his eyes glancing at me the longest.

"Erebus. Got into a tavern fight last night." Theon stated and I stood quiet. "I suppose the tavern is the hotspot for Bane's to lose their temper." A cynical smirk etching on his face.

My jaw clenched as my hand balled into a fist, I rose my hand and struck towards Theon. Despite his wide eyes and alarmed face, my fist never made it to his face as a firm grasp held my wrist in the air.

My eyes reached Robb's eyes as he held onto my wrist, he saw the punch coming way before Theon could interpret it. Robb released my wrist and I pulled it away as my eyebrows remained lowered and fierce. I ignored the ting of electricity running through my veins.

We stood eyeing each other and no one else, his eyebrows were lowered as well with lips pressed together firmly.

Theon spiffed up a cough "I'm going to take a leak." He left into the woods.

"Do you always prefer fists over words now?" Robb questioned

"Only when it's Theon." I huffed and turned away.

I sat on a boulder and brushed off my skirt as I exhaled deeply. Surely being around Theon will age me, for my skin wrinkles in anger whenever I see him; he is no good for me.

My eyes looked forward as I felt Robb's presence, He sat down beside me on the boulder. Oddly, I felt a different spark in the air then the fiery one a moment ago, as if it poofed away in the air.

Brann continues to ride before us, enjoying the ride as the horse trots around. Theon is amiss leaving me alone in a silent bubble with the current Lord of Winterfell.

"I don't think Erebus would spark quarrels in a tavern, he knows how to maintain a demeanor." Robb said in a calm tone. "Theon only thrives on gossip, it's what drives him."

"Perhaps." I said softly.

"I feel at ease being out here and out of the castle, you out of all people still treat me the same before I was proclaimed as Lord of Winterfell." Robb said with a light chuckle.

"D-Do I taint your image?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Not at all, don't go changing on me now, Bane." He replied as he turned his head towards me. His eyes met mine, a sparkling hold.

We gazed at each other for moment, his lips parted and he said, "What happened in the gods woods...."

Heat rose to my cheeks immediately as I broke the gaze.

"It was..." Robbed added as he searched for words

"An accident. You didn't mean to." I blurted out as I brushed my hair away from my face.

"Uhh. It was a moment." He said still struggling. "Mhm. I was just distraught over people leaving."

"Right. Your family. As was I, however.... distraught." I inserted "I suppose we weren't really there."

"Of course not." He scratched the back of his head

"It's not like you meant it." I said without thinking.

"Of course not. I kiss girls all the time, nothing special." He said in a quick tone

In an instant a boulder was dropped onto my chest, crushing me from the inside.

The silence was louder than it ever was.

The woods grew quiet, no hooves trotting, no crushing of leaves of twigs and no cheerful voice. My eyes left Robb and to the emptiness around us "Where's Bran?"

Theon rejoined as Robb's eyes shot up, scanning around as well. Robb stood up from the boulder, we looked at one another for a moment as we both held a similar look in our eyes. Bran was gone and we didn't know where he was.

I gripped onto the bow in my arm and took off into the woods with a heavy weight in my stomach.

"Eila, wait." I heard footsteps behind me and catch up with me. Robb joined my side as we navigated through the woods. "Why didnt we notice him leave?"

"I don't know. He just wandered off." Robb said

"We were supposed to be watching over him not discussing....the past." I stated sternly.

My feet halted as my eyes locked on a provoking scene. Wildings have apprehend Bran and took him down from his horse. I turned to Robb as I heard the sword in his sheath unleash.

He went forward but I placed my hand over his arm stopping him "Robb, no. We need a plan."

"We have one. Save Bran and don't die." He further unleashed his sword as he stalked towards them. He revealed himself to the wildings.

"Let go of my brother."

"Idiot." I huffed as I pulled an arrow from my quiver and followed in the path Robb took.

One wilding lunged towards Robb in an attack, he fought him as another struck towards him. Before he could strike Robb, I shot an arrow into his leg. He fell to the ground yelping in pain as I revealed myself from the bush, pulling back another arrow. Robb fought off one with a hatchet while the one I shot got off from the ground.

"Stay down." I warned but he persisted with a growl and holding his butcher knife. I released the arrow into his leg again, causing him to tip over.

I placed another arrow in his other leg and one at the shoulder. Another wilding charged towards me, I pulled out another quiver and lined it with the bow string as my breathing grew heavy. I shot it into his abdomen, my heart racing twice as fast and eyes wide at alarm.

I pulled an arrow from my quiver, my eyes locked on the weak wildings in front of me. Only in front of me. "Eila!"

My head turned to see a wilding charge at me, she sent me to the ground with a forcing push. Her grunts and growls filling my ears as I landed on my back with a hard fall. My eyes shut involuntary due to the impact but opened wide with alarm. My head turning and eyes locking onto my bow away from hands reach. The wilding that sent me to the ground, reached for a blade in her pocket. She pulled it out and threatened it towards me.

Adrenaline coursed through my veins, my heart pumping quickly, and eyes taking in the image in front of me. I pushed myself from the ground and sent my elbow into her abdomen with a force that sent her backwards. I stumbled up to reach my bow but felt a pull at my legs, I turned back onto my back as the wilding girl jumped on top of me. Her weight set pressure on my body below. A blade in her grip as she struck towards my face but I blocked it, holding her wrist and resisting her strength. Her face morphed with frustration, her other hand gripped onto the blade as well, pushing down with both hands. I brought my other hand against my own to keep the blade from nearing my face, using my strength to keep it up.

In a swift move, she removed one of her hands and struck me in the face. I was appalled and unexpected that my grip weakened on the blade sending it towards my face. My eyes widened watching the keen weapon near my eyes, without thought, I turned my head as the blade pummeled down. It struck the soil beneath me. She urged to pull it out but it were stuck, her vulnerability was at range. My hand balled into a fist and lifted up towards her face, colliding with her jaw and unwavering her hold above me. I gripped onto her arms and shoved her off of me, kicking her down and hustling to my feet.

My fingers grasped over my bow, my other hand grabbing an arrow and pulling it back in the bow as I turned around. My eyes locking on a wilding holding Bran to his chest with a knife to his throat, the wilding girl behind him. My stomach churned at the sight.

"Drop yer weapons or I'll slit his throat." The vile man demanded.

Bran looked helpless under his grip hold, weak and vulnerable. A situation he should've never been placed in. I wanted to put an arrow into the mans heart, in his eye for hurting Bran.

My eyes are trained on his head, behind Bran's. If he moved out just enough, I would have a clear shot that would leave Bran unharmed.

"Eila." I heard Robb's voice. I looked at him, his sword on the ground as he gave me a weary look to surrender, he shook his head at me.

I returned my eyes to the wilding, feeling conflicted. If I didn't take the shot, they'd kill us, all of us. I took the shot, he might kill Bran.

"Listen to him." The wilding demanded

Bran's eyes connected with mine, soft and expressing the most fear. A boy should never go through a misfortune as this not when he's already experienced enough trauma.

"Do IT!" The Wilding Shouted, his head peering out more than it had. His dark eyes looking into mine, bingo.

I exhaled as my fingers released the arrow and bowstring, the arrow constricting and reforming into the target line. Flying into the eye of the wilding, his expression falling as his head jolted back. The life left his eyes as his body fell backwards, his grip on Bran releasing.

I got him. It stunned me, I knew I'd hit him but seeing it was rather shocking. My eyes trailed over to my left, looking into Robb's wide blue eyes. I reverted my eyes back to Bran as I rushed to his side, adrenaline coursing through my veins.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, my eyes glancing between him and the wilding girl. My bow aiming at her.

"You're bleeding." He said. It was then my tongue skimmed over my bottom lip and tasted the irony blood. My jaw clenched and fire ignited inside of me as I glared at the wilding.

"You could've hit him." Robb's heated voice came from behind then he dropped to Bran's side helping him up.

"He would of killed us." I stated referring to the wilding as I looked into Robb's eyes, a blue flame dancing in them.

"She doesn't miss." Bran said with a slight smile.

Theon appeared late than ever, his wide eyes taking in the scene. "You missed one"

The wilding in my view, fell onto the ground with desperate pleads to spare her life. She were fierce and aggressive a minute ago and now she were pathetic. My aim followed to her back, right below her shoulder where the arrow would be able to penetrate through and strike the heart.

"Please, my Lord. I will serve you, please spare me!" She continued as she laid on the ground like a begging dog.

I felt a hand place at my forearm, lowering my bow. I turned my head, looking into Robb's eyes "Don't."

"She tried to kill me. To kill Bran." I stated through clenched teeth. Robb was going to pardon here and it brought fire into veins.

"I said don't. Put down your bow, now." His voice didn't raise, it remained low but filled with a commanding tone. As if I were a soldier given a command, I were no soldier however.

Robb's eyes had the authoritative look in his eyes, his eyebrows creased together towards and lips pressed together tightly. The look of a ruler, a commander, a Lord, and a King. He had it, the austereness, everything.

I lowered my bow, the arrow returning to my quiver as I stood up from the ground. Robb picked up Bran in his arms as he gestured for Theon to tie up the wilding. I watched as a flame still danced in me, slowly dying out. I brought my hand to my mouth as I felt a liquid trail down my lip. The back of my hand dabbed on the wound, pulling away with as it stung my lip. Blood staining my hand. The fire that was slowly reigniting, I've never bleed before. I've never fought before other than combat training with Erebus and sword sparing with Robb.

My eyes scanned the area of the woods where bodies of wildings laid, arrows in their limbs or gashes from a keen sword. Blood seeping through their clothes as they laid motionless, their last breathes taken and last look they saw was their murderer. Whether is was Robb and his sword or me and my arrow, we had killed them. Blood was on our hands, on my hands. Trailing up to Bran's horse, he sat on-top again as Robb strapped him in. Robb's eyes locked on me, seeing the anew in my eyes.

I looked away and turned around, leaving the bloodstained canopy. My bow locked in my grip and eyes scanning the woods in front of me.

"Where she going?" I heard Theon

"Just going to make sure they're aren't anymore surprises." I shouted as I proceeded.

High and low, my eyes searched. My ears widely opened, hearing the slightest noises besides the leaves crushing beneath my boots. The woods had an eerie silence, a silence that weren't meant to be disturbed by the cries of men or clashing of swords.

A light shuffling noise of twigs snapping and leaves crushing echoed throughout the silence. They weren't the ones underneath my shoes, not when I stopped walking. My head turned, my eyes following and searching the emptiness as my ear focused on the sound. It stopped, all at once.

"Eila."I spun around to meet Bran's brown eyes, above a horse. His eyebrows scrunched together slightly. "What's the matter?

My eyes fell from Bran and onto Robb who gripped on the horses reigns, leading the horse.

"Nothing." I said "Just thought I heard something."

"We better get back to Winterfell, it's getting dark." Robb said, taking a glance at the darkening sky.

A/N: So sorry, I meant to publish this sooner

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

199K 6.2K 112
"A rose thrusted in a world of wolves and lions is quick to grow sharp thorns." Rosalie Tyrell finds herself in a dangerous game of hearts when she c...
228K 6.9K 50
When a Resistance pilot winds up crashing into the bitter North of Westeros, what is she to do? Stumble upon Winterfell and become known as the "gift...
55.7K 1.4K 23
Vitoria Martell had one goal in her life: gain revenge for the murder of her aunt and cousins. ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š›๐šข๐š—. ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—. ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›. ๏ฟฝ...
487K 17.8K 56
โ it seems that i have underestimated you, princess. โž โ that was your first mistake. coming here unarmed will be your last. โž โ”ƒprince...