My Vampire Friend (YeonBin/Ta...

By MochiAoi

soobin studies at a university with vampires... a fluffy sweet story with surprises More

authors words 😊
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
authors note
16
17
tonight
18
19
true forms
20
😭😭😭
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
true forms pt. 2
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
note
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
memes and other shit
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
I'm back
62
63
64. Christmas Chapter πŸŽ„β„οΈβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œ
65. Christmas Pt2/New Year ChapterπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‹

52

994 58 79
By MochiAoi

WhAt!?

Let me see that, the brunette hurriedly grabbed the letter from the youngest for confirmation.

The brunette scanned the letter and read it carefully.

Then the brunette released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

It's not a merriage certificate, it's a note for our sunbaenims, the brunette said relived, yet somehow disasappointed.

He can't help but think about being married to Beomgyu, when he realized what he was thinking about, he quickly shook off the thought.

Come here Kai!, I'm gonna tickle you to your demise!, the blonde said chasing the youngest around like a little boy.

What does it really say then?, the bunny asked curiously.

The brunette took a deep breath and read the letter out loud.

Dear Bangtan,

We have sent this letter to inform you that the ambassadors of the vampire, and werewolf kingdoms will be visiting you after three days of the arrival of this letter, they will give you some important items, and information about the ware abouts of our two kingdoms, and a mission and task for you to fulfill, please bring with you the five young boys we have heard so much about, I also have a task for them, by your faithful rulers.

- Chaneyeol & Baekhyun

The brunette finished reading the letter and gave it to the leader for confirmation.

To which he nodded, confirming to what the brunette read was true.

--

After that incident in the club everything went back to normal, but Yeonjun can't believe what he just saw that night, and every time he remembers it, he can't help but ship Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Though he was fairly scarred for life by the sight.

Anyways today was the day that they were going back to the apartment complex of BTS, for the so called meeting, between the ambassadors of the vampire and warewolf kingdom.

So they wore slightly formal but, casual clothes to look presentable for their guests.

They wore matching polo dress shirts in pastel colors, and tight black leather jeans.

As they walked up the stairs, and opened the rooftop door, they were greeted by the sight of BTS, apparently their meeting place is the rooftop of the apparement complex, which has a breathtaking view.

The five boys eyes grew wide in astonishment, at the sight of how handsome their sunbaenims are, they can't help but be put in a daze of adoration.

Then the mochi snapped them out of their trance as he walked up to them.

Come on take a seat, the mochi giggled cutely, obviously enjoying the five boys reactions.

as they were told they took a seat right beside their hyungs.

Don't worry you all look cute, the mother of the group said, as he gave them a pat in the shoulder for comfort.

A few moments later the door starts to open and two figures could be seen.

But they couldn't believe their eyes at who they saw.

It was Sehun and the deer like feminine looking DJ.

The taller man wore a classic, two colored formal polo with white jeans, while the shorter wore, a yellow hoodie with a T-shirt underneath and matching white cargo shorts.

Then the short deer like one made a deep sigh and spoke up.

I thought, this wasn't going to be that formal of a meeting, I could have worn better clothes, he pouted.

Lu it's fine you look cute, the taller man said pinching the deer's cheek cutely giggling.

When the deer realized that they weren't alone, he quickly made a fake cough and started to talk in a stern expression.

Um hello to all of you I'm sure that you already have gotten the letter, we are the ambassadors of the vampire and werewolf kingdom.

My name is Luhan Lu, I'm the ambassador for vampires, it's nice to meet you all, the deer said with a bow.

Hi, I'm Oh Sehun, I'm the ambassador of the wolves, nice to meet all of you, and to those who already met me, nice seeing you again, he said as he smiled at TXT's direction.

Oh we're bangtan, I bet you already know us, it's nice to meet you, it's such an honor to have you here, the leader spoke up for his group, and all the members bowed respectfully.

And of course Soobin, as the new found leader of the group spoke ahead for his members, or should I say friends, eventhough he was very nervous.

Um hello, we're Tommorow by Together, we haven't debuted yet, so you might not know us yet, I'm Soobin, it's nice too meet both of you, he also gave a knowing smile to Sehun.

Oh I'm Yeonjun, the oldest.

I'm Beomgyu.

Taehyun.

I'm Huening Kai, nice to meet all you both, and hi uncle, the youngest giggled.

We were the five boys the letter was talking about, and we're very honored meeting both of you, the nerd said finishing up the introduction.

Oh right, Yeonjun, the deer gave a cute smile.

Um yes? Luhan sir, the oldest asked.

Geez no need to call me Sir, Just call me hyung, the deer giggled, it's fine, I just wanted to give you back your USB, you forgot it when you performed your song, Blue Orengade was it?, the deer said kindly with a faint smile.

Oh thanks hyung I completely forgot, the oldest said with a thankfull smile.

Don't mention it, the deer said going back to the Sehun's side.

OK shall we get to more important business the wolf spoke, to which the others listend.

As you may know we're here to discuss a few things about, the two kingdoms and what's happening, it's concerning the moonchild, the wolf said which shook the others.

--

Wait you don't know who he is.

We just have to find out, I might have a hint of who he really is, we just need a confirmation.

And what do we do if the person we suspect is really him?.

We kill him.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Hey y'all sorry I haven't been able to write recently, I've been dealing with this shit called life.

Get ready for some action

And here is what I'm talking about using former EXO members

I really ship HunHan please don't judge my ship.

And if I ever use other K-pop idols as bad guys please don't go throwing hands at me

We all know in real life they would never do anything bad

Anyways Luv ya guys

Pwease Vwote ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 466 37
A group of college students deal with the growing pains and explore life and each other as a looming threat threatens their home. Started December 20...
117K 7.3K 48
Falling in love? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only problem is when falling in love is the only thing leading to your end, but... ...
108K 2.5K 28
1. Beomgyu x yeonjun "A human ?!" "what if he is the one..." "He's mine" -finally- They're married They have a child