Twilight Breaking Dusk - Book...

By RoseGoldMermaids

[This is a Breaking Dawn continuation story] After the Volturi had left my family and I in peace we planned... More

Piercing the veil
Expected unexpected
The meadow
Bonding
Extraordinary
A slight complication
The truth is a lie
Lies, lies and more lies
Subjective
Where are you?
You will always be my baby
Gene Splicing
My love
Penelope Camille Cullen
Matthew and Penelope
Pretend
Stubborn moments
Goodbye
The best man has arrived
Denali
The talk
Ultimatums
Normal
Declined
Alice
Book II
First Day
Bullies
Tears
Wyatt Hunter
Aurora and Guardian
New Friends
Protectors
Danger
Alone
Sparkles
Midnight Sun
TWILIGHT MIDNIGHT SUN
AUTHORS NOTE
Check This Out

The little vampire

41.3K 519 79
By RoseGoldMermaids

I don't know how long I slept but when I woke up the environment around me was buzzing. My mother and father were downstairs talking to my grandfather. It sounded like the conversation had just began.

My mother was the one talking. She was explaining to my grandfather what had happened, the lie. Seconds into the conversation my father blurted out that he was going to go and check on me. Without waiting for a response or reaction I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. Then the bedroom door opened.

I heard him sniff the air and growl before he crossed the room and lifted me into his arms.

"Hi daddy." I said giving him a gentle smile.

His eyes darted around the room before they settled on the window I had looked out before I fell asleep. What was going on?

"Daddy what's wrong?" I asked him.

He pulled me closer into his arms as he rose to his feet. "There's been a vampire here." He replied.

Then my mother was closing the door to the bedroom to give us privacy. "I recognize the scent. It belongs to that little girl." My mother said as she crossed the room and pulled me into her arms.

It felt weird being shifted from one person to the next. I was happy to be held but I didn't like the passing back and forth thing much.

My mother inclined her head to mine and took several deep breaths, inhaling my scent.

"That vampire that attacked you?" My father growled.

"She didn't mean to." My mother said keeping her eyes closed. "She is just a scared girl that's all."

"Bella love, she attacked you." My father repeated.

My mothers eyes opened. "No she didn't she showed me how she died, or almost died. That's her power." My mother set me to my feet. "I felt everything she felt and saw everything she saw as if I was in her body."

My father was at a loss for words. "She followed Renesmee." He said pointedly.

Then the window opened and a small girl was sitting on the ledge. "Only to protect her." She slipped inside and rose to her feet. "I'm Jennifer I'm twelve and I've come to help you guys."

My father growled at her. "Your an immortal child you will get us killed!" He hissed.

Jennifer looked at him and shook her head. "I'm old enough or at least that is what Aro said when he bit me. He said I was the same age as Jane when he turned her and her twin." She explained. "He wants me in his coven but I fled from him. I don't want to be a monster."

I looked at my father. "That's Mikes baby sister she went missing just days after she turned twelve." I thought. I then recalled the moment he showed me the picture.

My father nodded his head. "You have a brother." He said simply.

She frowned. "I used to but he is human he can't know about me unless he's prepared to die. Aro said this to me he said why turn away from the chance of a family when in turn I will have nothing."

My mother crossed the room and brought her into her arms. "You can stay with us for as long as you want to. You will have children to play with like our daughter Renesmee." I saw my mother glance in my fathers direction.

"Bella?" He questioned.

I knew from that tone he wasn't exactly into the idea of a vampire child with a horrible gift like that being around me or the family.

It wasn't fair though. She didn't ask for this life. Just because she didn't want to become a monster she doesn't deserve a family.

I crossed the room and hugged her. "I can't wait to show you my cousins." I said to her. "We are going to be the best of friends."

My father sighed.

Jennifer took a step towards my father with a sad look on her face. "I will not stay if you don't want me. I will leave right now if that is what you want sir." She said to my father.

He nodded his head. "Then please go the same way you came."

I watched in disbelief as Jennifer walked back to the window and left. Like a gentle breeze she was gone.

"How could you do that to that poor little girl!" My mother hissed angrily.

My father took a seat on the bed and started at his feet pondering in his thoughts.

"She had her family snatched from her unwillingly and now you are going to deny her of something we could give her."

I walked to my fathers side and looked into his eyes. "What if that was me daddy would you want the same for me to be done. To be denied love from a mommy and daddy?" I said out loud.

My father groaned as he knew I was right. If that was me he would want me to have a family even if it wasn't the real thing.

"Fine. She can live with us." He gave in.

My mother slipped from the window and disappeared into the woods to find Jennifer.

I was so excited I now had a big sister I could play with and talk to. I threw my arms around my father hugging him.

Then my grandfather entered. He took one look around the room. "Where is Bells?" He asked.

I climb down from my fathers arms and ran over to Charlie and hugged him.

"Mommy went to get me a big sister!" I squeaked excitedly.

Charlie's face went pale. "Another child? Are you sure you are ready for another child you both are still considered teens for Pete's sake."

"Bella's idea." My father said simply.

I watched grandpa Charlie scratch his face. "I didn't even know she liked kids." He said in disbelief.

"Yeah well when you see Jennifer you will understand why it was so hard for her to say no." My father replied.

From near the left side of the house I could hear my mother talking and I knew they were back. I jumped up and down before I took off running downstairs just in time to open the door to let them in.

Close behind me was my father who still seemed slightly put off from the idea of having a powerful -barely legal of age to vampire law- vampire child in his care. I knew he was just worried about the Volturi but she said herself that Aro was her creator.

I took Jennifer's hand and pulled her into the next room to introduce her to my grandfather.

"No biting." I whispered to her as we came into the next room. "Grampa this is my new big sister Jennifer!" I said excitedly.

He turned his attention from the tv and I saw his eyes widen severely. He rose to his feet and walked over to us.

"Wow, they look.... Like twins." He said in shocked by our similar appearance. He then looked over to my mother. "Bella are you sure you didn't have twins?" He asked.

My mom came into the room with my father and shook her head. "Only one dad."

He let out a breath of relief. "That's good. I am still confused to how she's aged so quickly both mentally a physically but like I mentioned before need-to-know."

My father chuckled. "You wouldn't believe us if we told you anyways. But for now its best that you know as little as possible."

"Agreed." Grandpa Charlie said before he took a swig from his silver can.

His eyes darted to the watch on his wrist before he looked back to the television. "You have a long drive back to Alaska."

I already knew what that meant. It was time for us to go. Sometimes things would ruffle grandpa the wrong way and he needed time to mentally adjust.

"We definitely do." My mother said. "Renesmee, Jennifer go get in the truck your father and I will be right behind you."

I took Jennifer's hand and led her outside to my moms big red truck. I opened up the back door and squeaked happily when I saw Jacob.

"Hello Renesmee and friend." He greeted withs big white smile.

"She's my new sister Jacob not my friend." I explained as I slid into the middle seat and buckled myself up.

He glanced once more at Jennifer and his jaw dropped. He obviously saw the resemblance between us.

"I'm Jennifer." She introduced herself. "I'm twelve." She added as she shut the door and put on her seatbelt as well.

By now both my mother and father joined us and we were soon on our way back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.8K 18
"We were truly marked for disaster. We've escaped it, time after time, but it's inevitable." "Almost as inevitable as falling for you was." The un...
65.3K 1.1K 15
It has been 3 years since the Volturi confronted the Cullen's and their witnesses on the clearing and a lot has happened since then. Renesmee has not...
57.7K 1.6K 24
{B O O K O N E} "I use to believe that no matter what hard, cold floor I'd hit that somewhere in my life it would get better. That I would say I we...
36.7K 653 42
Renesmee and Jacob have gotten something that they've always wanted: kids. The Volturi aren't happy with the hybrid children, they thought Renesmee w...