beauty and the beast. (Rewrit...

By Sacredpearls

(Mature content)** sanjh mehra :- you can define her in two words "pure beauty" she has a cute eight years ol... More

Disclaimer
characters
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5

chapter 2

23K 942 216
By Sacredpearls

______________________________________
(Adhyunt ranavat pov)

....Call that bastard , I will make him pay for even thinking about it. I said gritting my teeths. I said

"There is one more thing sir, it's about the girl you met yesterday" said Khanna.

Hearing that my blood boiled and her words " you are not rich enough to afford me" start ringing in my ears again . Bloody bitch, she is going pay for what she did yesterday.

I looked at Khanna with my anger filled eyes and asked "what about that girl?"

"Um.... She is the daughter of Anand Mehra sir, her name is sanjh Mehra" replied Khanna.

So that's why she was with Anand at anouncement party. And then I remember her words again " you are not rich enough to afford me" and the slap . Bitch had slapped me.

Remembering that I touched my cheek " you gonna pay for that bitch." I thought and fisted my hand.

"Sir .. sir , are you all right " asked Khanna .

Gritting my teeths i said "yes I am fine ,what can happen to me" I asked him , daring him to say a single word about yesterday .

"Where is Mehra now?" I asked Khanna.

"He is at the site of construction sir, but he will be back till evening" replied Khanna.

"When he come back I want him here immediately" I said with an evil smirk.

"Sanjh Mehra you have no idea who you messed with" I thought and smirked.

Anand pov :-

"What a tiring day it was" i mumbled to myself but then my phone started ringing and i checked the I'd "sanjh.."
And i picked it up immediately because she never called me during office hours.

" Hello ,Sanjh beta is everything all right you are calling me this time"

"It's me dadu(grandfather),buzi is busy in kitchen, I called you" said ADI

I smiled at that and asked him "really than order me my sir why did you called me."

"I want ice cream, buzi bought mango flavour but I want butterscotch" replied ADI .

"Ok, I will bring it but don't tell sanjh about it" I said with that I cut the call .

I was about to leave when Khanna entered my office and said "mr. Mehra, mr. RANAWAT wants to meet you in his office."

I nodded and left with him to the CEO's floor.

When we entered.the office , mr.ranawat was busy doing something in his laptop.

"Good evening sir" I greeted him.

He looked at me with hard eyes and didn't greet back just nodded his head and said " have a seat mr. Mehra."

I sat on one of the chair in front of him .

"How much do you earn in this company mr. Mehra" he asked me .

When I didn't understand his question I said " i am sorry sir but I really don't understand what you are asking."

"What is there to understand mr. Mehra , it's just a simple question how much do you earn in this company?"

"Answer me" he yelled this time .

"Around 12 lakh annually sir" I replied .

"Is it not enough " he asked again, looking angry.

What is happening here I thought.

"It's ... It's... Enough sir" I replied.

"Then what the hell is this" he said as he threw some files in front of me .

And blood drained from my face .

These are the audit reports along with balance sheets of previous 5 years.

"I can explain this to you sir" I said in a very fear filled voice.

"I don't need an explanation from people like you , you bastard. You are an ungrateful man . What did you thought that just because my uncle trusted you, you won't be catched . I won't tolerate dirt on the name RANAWAT because of people like you" he said in very angry tone.

"Khanna call the police, this man will suffer for the deeds he did and make sure he suffer alot" he ordered Khanna.

"No sir please I am begging you, don't do this . This is not the whole truth please let me explain sir please" I cried. But he didn't listen.

Khanna nodded and dialled police no. On his mobile.

"Sir please let me explain to you , It's not me who did this sir it's mr.mittal."
I tried to tell him but looked even more angry.

" Shut up! Do you think I am stupid, and what do you call these reports . Is this a fucking lie. Stop blaming others for your deeds" He said in an angry tone.

And then everything happened in a blur, police came , and took me to police station.

(Sanjh pov):-

"What is happening today why papa has not arrived yet and it's already half past 8 " I thought.

"Buzi , has dadu came " asked ADI in his sleepy voice.

"No adi not yet , but you go to sleep it's school tomorrow. I promise when he come I will wake you up" I replied.

He went to sleep and I decided to call papa.

Trnnnn trnnnn trnnnn trnnnnnn ....

"What is happening why is he not picking his phone" I thought. now I am seriously getting tensed.

"Hello" said a voice .. but it's not papa,I thought. "hello, it's my father's phone ,may I know who are you."

"This is police station mam you father has been arrested." Replied back some man.

"What?" Arrested? For what ! I asked him , as my heartbeat increased my body felt numb.

"For theft from RANAWAT enterprises" replied the man.

"There is some mistake , my father works for that company sir" I asked him.

"Look miss we can't tell you anything else" said the man.

"Please tell me which police station" I asked him and he told me the address.

When I reached the police station I went to the officer in charge " sir I want to meet my father ,he has been arrested for the theft from RANAWAT enterprise" I said.

He looked at me up and down and then said "no you are not allowed to meet him."

"What! " Why he is my father, I can meet him" I replied.

"No miss , only his lawyer is allowed to meet him" Replied the officer.

"Please sir let me meet him, please I am begging you" I said

" No miss I am not allowed to do this , but I can only advice you try to find a lawyer as you father will be presenting in court after 5 days as it's Friday today and weekend off also diwali holidays" said the officer.

"Now please go home mam" said the police officer.

My phone start ringing, it's Pratiksha aunty as I have asked her to stay at home for ADI, I picked up the call and said " I am coming aunty just half an hour more." And then she replied "please come soon sanjh I can't stay any longer" I said and looked for auto.

When I got back home aunty asked "what happen sanjh is everything all right" and I can't take the stress anymore I broke down and cried....

Aunty hugged me , took me inside and when I calmed down she gave me some water and asked me again.and I told her everything.

"What are you saying sanjh , we all know Anand bhaisaab he can't do anything like this" said Pratiksha aunty.

"I know aunty , there must be some misunderstanding . I am sure about it , but what will I do, they are saying papa has to be in jail for 5 days because of weekend and diwali holidays. I don't know what to do" I said.

"Sanjh why don't you go and talk to mr. RANAWAT about it , I mean bhaisaab has been working for this company so long ,may be he will listen " said Pratiksha aunty.

"Aunty , they are the one who filed this complain against papa and you want me to talk to them" I asked her .

"There is nothing wrong trying sanjh, else the court cases you know how long it take" said Pratiksha aunty.

I nodded at that and said "I will go there tomorrow." With that aunty left .

But I was sitting there whole night and crying for my papa.

Next day .. (at RANAWAT office)

I entered the office and asked the receptionist " I want to meet mr.ranawat" she looked at me and said "do you have an appointment" when I said "no" she said "I am sorry mam, but mr.ranawat is a busy man and he doesn't meet anyone without appointment,so please leave"

"I can't leave , please call him and say that Anand Mehra's daughter wants to meet him" I said angrily.

"Ok mam wait a minute , let me talk to his PA" replied the receptionist. And then she dialled a no. "Ok sir I'll tell her" she talked to someone on the phone.

"Mam you can go, CEO's office is on 12th floor " replied receptionist.

I went to the lift and pressed 12th floor button. All the way praying that he will agree to drop the charges against papa.

When lift reached 12th floor, I got out and went to the floor receptionist there " I am here to meet mr. RANAWAT " I said,

" Your name mam" she asked Me.
" Sanjh Mehra, Anand Mehra's daughter" I replied .

Then she called someone and after talking for a minute she said " mam you can go in , straight to that room on your left"

I went inside the office and was shocked to see him....

(Flashback)
You are not rich enough to afford me.
Slap....
(Flashback end)

What is he doing here ...I thought.

"Welcome , miss sanjh Mehra " said he with an arrogant smile on his face.

"You! what are you doing here" I asked him.

"I should be asking you this , what are you doing on my property" he said.

"Your property " but this is RANAWAT enterises. And then the realisation hit me,.oh my god! he is the new CEO . That party was for him, He is adhyunt Ranawat.

"I am here for my father, I am here to request you to take the complain back against my father , please mr.ranawat" I said.

He looked so realxed as if what am saying doesn't matter to him. He even looked bored.

"No, you see miss Mehra I hate people who cheat me and your father is a bloody cheater, he theft from me . And when I asked him he lied but there is another reason and that is you, more than anything else I hate u , you know I did what I did to your fathe more because I want to see you in pain" he said.

I was shocked, "what kind of man is he, Is he even human?" I thought.

"Look mr. RANAWAT I am saying sorry please don't do this to him please, my father is a very respectful person in society please don't do this" I said crying.

He didn't said anything and just staring me with angry cold eyes.

"Miss Mehra what can you do for your father's release" he asked me after sometime.

"Anything sir, but please take this case back" I replied hopefully.

"Ok , then for 5 days be my whore" he said in a very arragont voice.

I was so shocked and angry that I raised my hand to slap him but he caught my hand before I can actually slap him in a tight painful grip that pain shoot ed through my nerves.

"Don't even think about it you bitch, you slapped me one time and your father is in jail, just try to do this again and he will be there for life and the respect he has will be in tart" he said angrily.

Holding my face in a tight grip he said " yesterday when you slapped me I made a promise to myself ,that you will come to me begging , and what was that you said, that i am not rich enough to afford you, I can afford you and like you for every hour, because you are that cheap. and just imagine your father living in jail , or yet better his respectful name in all over media, what will happen then" he said and left my face roughly.

I was shocked to hear this, my papa he can't be in jail and adi he is a small child what will happen to him .

" Court will give us justice,this country run with law" I said to him.

"Go, then go to the court but I am warning you I will make sure that this case will be long ... And remain in media. Think about it your father will get famous not only your father but you will too become famous" he said.

I cried and begged but he didn't listen.

I wish I never met him ,I wish I have not slapped him .....

( Flashback of slap in next chapter)

R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 2K 19
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
BROTHERS IN ARMS By Arya

General Fiction

115K 6.4K 51
This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other two brothers are following their eldest b...
214K 15.8K 20
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
57.9K 3.3K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...