FORBIDDEN DESIRE 2 | Jungkook...

Door jikookie17

"Happily ever after is not a fairytale. It's a choice." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Con... Meer

Chapter 2 : Honeymoon
Chapter 3 : Wet shirt
Chapter 4 : Spanking
Chapter 5 : Worn out
Chapter 6 : Disturbed
Chapter 7 : Your smile brings mine
Chapter 8 : Body work
Chapter 9 : Mistake
Chapter 10 : Daddy
Chapter 11 : Provoke me
Chapter 12 : Teasing you
Chapter 13 : Lose control
Chapter 14 : Phone call
Chapter 15 : Naughty
Chapter 16 : Worried
Chapter 17 : Tattoo
Chapter 18 : Hateful
Chapter 19 : Horrible person
Chapter 20 : Memories
Chapter 21 : Sick
Chapter 22 : Lies and mistrusts
Chapter 23 : The truth you want
Chapter 24 : My old mistakes
Chapter 25 : I beg you
Chapter 26 : Hold my hand
Ch. 27 : I loved you
Ch. 28 : Strong bond
Ch. 29 : My loves
Ch. 30 : Demanding
Ch. 31 : Big boy
Ch. 32 : Serious talk
Ch. 33 : Grown man
Ch. 34 : Mature
Ch. 35 : Intimate
Ch. 36 : Obedient
Ch. 37 : Boy's love
Ch. 39 : Secret
Ch. 40 : Baby boy
Ch. 41 : Mixed feelings
Ch. 42 : Your wise words
Ch. 43 : Odd behavior
Ch. 44 : Between us
Ch. 45 : Missing the old you
Ch. 46 : Lost you
Ch. 47 : The look into your eyes
Ch. 48 : Comforting
Ch. 49 : Self-hatred
Ch. 50 : Relieving
Ch. 51 : My baby boy
Ch. 52 : Drifted apart
Ch. 53 : With you only

Ch. 38 : My model

22.5K 808 710
Door jikookie17

I take this opportunity to rush to Y/N and lie down right by her side. "Babe! Daehan's boyfriend is twenty-four..." I nibble on my lips with anxiousness, not handling this problem I feel like could engender the worst thing ever in our life.

"What?" she gapes but reacts a bit more calmly than me, looking up at me as I'm almost resting my weight on her. "I'm freaking serious honey...he told me...I'm worried as hell..."

"Uh...I am as well...did he talk about him...? What kind of person he is...?"

"He seems to be a good guy without any bad intentions but...I'm not sure since it's only Daehan's point of view...the guy could be manipulating him..." I drop my head on her chest and encircle her body with my arms, seeking for comfort and soothe I cannot find anywhere else but when I'm with her. "He seems too much in love...I don't know what to do with my baby..."

"It's okay...we're going to take care of it and try to talk the most we can with him about it...we need to think well and not make any mistake..." she hugs me back to increase the amount of comfort inside of me, my eyes closing instantly. "But he did it...he did the thing with this guy baby..."

"He did it...?" she speaks in a barely audible voice. "Oh...I knew this would happen. Let's not pressure him or make him stress even more Jungkook, we should get to know that man quickly though because...for me...the age isn't that horrible if the person is a good person who truly loves Daehan...seven years isn't that much of an age gap if both are serious so if he is not a bad or disgusting person who plays with our baby, this should be okay."

"Yeah...I know but I'm scared for him...he seems all lost..." I bite my lower lip, opening my eyes and gazing up at her. "I don't want him to be hurt or used by this guy for sexual purpose only...I'm seriously terrified but...I tried to not show him...I don't know what I should do..."

She kisses my lips out of the blue. "Let's keep calm and take care of it like adults, we're going to talk to him and ask to see his boyfriend."

"Hm..." I comply with her ideas and keep my head in the crook of her neck.

•••

'DAEHAN'S P.O.V'

< Hey...am I annoying you?❤ ]

I lock my phone after reading my texts and lay it on my chest, thinking way too deeply about what I did and could have caused. I could hurt him if I tell him I need a break, I know it and how he can easily feel broken because of a relationship.

I sigh but turn to my side, to face Jungkook who's looking at Y/N and Kiran playing in the sand together, with a smile on his face. Out of nervousness, I lick my lips but decide to grab hold of my phone again, using the side of Jungkook's chest as a support for my device.

[ No you're not. Why?❤ >

< I was just thinking about you...I hope you're okay...❤ I'm sorry if I'm being a bothering guy with all my texts... ]

[ I'm okay, don't worry. What about you? Is something wrong? >

< No...I'm okay too...just missing you as always when you're not with me ]

[ Do you want me to come tonight? >

< Are you free? Aren't you going to be tired after a day spent at the beach? ]

[ I won't, don't worry. I can sleep at your house anyway >

< If you don't mind then that would make me happy🥰 ]

[ I'll come, I'll tell you the time later, I need to see with my brother-in-law >

< Alright, I leave you alone now. Enjoy your time with your family❤ ]

[ ❤ >

"Hey, what are you doing boy?" Jungkook takes my eyes away from my screen, to meet his big ones. "What?" I smile at him but remain in my position.

"That phone and your arm on me, am I an object?" he tilts his head but glances at my device still resting on his muscles, making me chuckle. "I need a support for it."

"Alright then...use me like that..." he plays it offended and looks away from me, so I remove my phone from its spot to just keep my arm against me and close my eyes, taking a little moment to just relax.

"I was just joking, you could have kept it the way it was...I don't mind..." Jungkook catches my attention as I was already dreaming, getting my eyes on him again to only see his grin. "No...I don't want to since it doesn't annoy you."

"What a little brat you are..." his head moves from side to side as he exhaled sharply. I laugh but punch his arm. "Yes I am, just like you."

"That's only because you're copying me...I'm a model for you, right?" he smirks with smugness while looking at me, resting his head on his forearm and always acting sexy in front of everyone. "Yes you are...stop being proud."

"I can't. I'm a proud daddy who raised my boy well," the crinkles in the corner of his eyes deepen as a happiness can be read all over his face. "Tch..." I roll my eyes with a smile I couldn't restrain but look down at my fingers, toying with the cushion of our seat. "I'm serious, I want Kiran to be exactly like you. You'll be the model of my baby, which means, I'll be as well."

I beam like an idiot but keep quiet, feeling too shy to say something more. His hand suddenly moves to my hair and ruffle them, but he leans over me as I looked up at his face and presses a kiss on the crown of my head. "You're a good boy no matter what you think."

•••

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

"Babe..." I try to get Y/N's attention, driving back to the house through the darkness but lights of the highway, knowing the kids in the back are sleeping but having a terrible problem at the right moment.

"Hm..." she hums without opening her eyes, "I need...uhm..." I cough but check that no one is awake in the back before telling her, in a quiet voice. "I have to pee so freaking much baby...! I need your help..." I bite my lips but hold my crotch for no reason, not knowing if this is helping or worsening my state.

"Help you? And how?" she finally comes back to consciousness and frowns at me, surely not getting what I'm saying. "I don't know...just...don't you have a bottle or—"

"No way I'm gonna let you do this in here!" she whispers in a harsh voice to forbade me, having no idea how much I'm struggling to death with this. "Y/N...I swear my bladder is gonna explode...give me a bottle and hold it for me."

"Hold what?!" she utters with shock but I correct the misunderstanding. "The steering wheel you imbecile!"

"Are you insane? This is dangerous to do that!" she doesn't comply again but let me in my crap. "I told you to go to the toilet before driving but remind me who said 'I'm a man, I can hold it in', uh?" she roasts me heartlessly. "Now be a man as you say and hold it in."

"I can't."

"Do you want a clip like we use for clothes?" she has fun laughing the quietest way possible, but not finding it funny I fly my hand to her thigh and slap her, getting a moan of pain from her. "Don't do that! It hurts!"

"Give me a freaking bottle Jeon Y/N," I throw her a glare but she huffs and tries to look for one. "Daehan," she dares wake him up at the wrong moment, my body heaving a sigh at this decision she just made thoughtlessly. "Uh?" a deep sound vibrates through his throat.

"Can I take your bottle please?" she stretches her arm to him, while I'm fighting against my bladder to not pee myself but not touching myself anymore, given what happens down there once I'm going through this. "Why...? It's for me to drink..."

"Jungkook needs to pee," she whispers to him, making me slap her ass for doing such an embarrassing thing to me. "Wait," an expected chuckle goes out of his mouth. "He wants to pee in a bottle while driving? The hole is small though."

Y/N gasps at the sound of his dirty insinuations but scolds him. "Don't say those things Daehan, what is happening in your head?"

"Uh...nothing good but whatever, you should stop the car because my bottle is not going to serve you as a pee container," no one has any mercy on me. "I hate you both goddammit."

"I hate you too but I have to admit I'm cackling right now," he guffaws at my problem but suddenly appears at my right, to look down at my boner caused by it and get back on his seat while laughing, not even letting me the time to punch him. "Alright, I'm gonna stop this car, I don't have any other choice but to do it," I try to find a moment to drive to the right, not bearing the pain anymore.

Since they don't say anything, I pull over at the first occasion since I cannot do anything else and hurry to get in the safest spot, to get out of the car and run to the grass and bushes while undoing my belt.

As soon as I can hide myself in a little corner, I open the zipper of my pants and do my stuff, but bend my head back to let a deep sound of satisfaction out of my mouth. This is the best feeling ever. "F*ck..." I swear without wanting to but try to focus on my thing, having a difficult time to do it with a hard-on.

"Tell me when you're done," a familiar male voice startles me, making it impossible for me to free my bladder for more. "You— Daehan! What the hell are you doing?!" I peck behind me but dart my eyes back down. "I need to pee too..."

"Then pee and make it fast..." I sigh but distract my brain the best possible, doing everything to not be too stressed to pee for good. "I can't do it in front of you..."

"I can't either so go away for a second," I chase him, making him leave with his chuckles of brat.

After some seconds that was worth for me to empty my bladder, I close my pants and belt again, to go back to the car but glare at the boy. "Come on, use your small peepee now," I tease him back with my eyes fixed into his, but receive a punch in the stomach. "I hate you," he walks away with resentment but I smirk, proud of my shoot back.

I enter the car and retrieve my seat, feeling light as ever now that all the Coke and milkshake I drank earlier left me. "Are you feeling better now?" she smiles at me, making me remember that she was enjoying the pain I was going through with a boner.

I fix my eyes into hers, staring at her with plenty of thoughts, among which none are saint. I check on our babies in the back but once I'm sure I can do what I want, I glance back at her and grab her thigh to lean over her. "Let's see who's going to smile tonight, hm?" I knead her thigh but climb up under her skirt even though she's chuckling but trying to push my arm down. "Stop it Jungkook."

"You shouldn't have made fun of me," I glide my hand up to reach her weakest spot but of course, jerk back in my seat once the bad boy comes back in the car.

"Could you drop me off Haechan's house Jungkook?" he suddenly asks out of the blue, making me frown. "W—"

"Before any conversation," Y/N cuts her off but hands to each of us a wet wipe. "Clean your hands."

We both listen and do it without complaining, but start our chat again. "Do you want to see him now?"

"Yeah..." he shows some more clear thoughts after this long day spent together, making me smile but worry about this sudden change of mind. "Has he told you something?"

"He texted me a lot today and all but I told him I wanted to see him so...he said he missed me too...now I want to be there..." he quietens his voice, sounding more shy. "Okay, tell me where he lives..."

He gives me the information so I enter it in my next destination to keep on going on my way.

"He doesn't ask for too many things...right?" I scratch my neck, daring to ask a little question about this meeting between them in a house, all alone. This doesn't feel the same way now that I know the age of the man. "What do you mean?"

"You know...he's not too...demanding...regarding sexual things...?" I almost choke on my word now that everyone is around me with Y/N awake. "He's not..."

"He doesn't ask any inappropriate pictures of you, right?" I peek at his reflection in the rearview mirror. "N—No..." he suddenly stutters, his body exposing a lie unconsciously. "Don't lie Daehan."

"I'm not..." his obvious voice of liar keeps on passing through my ears. "Daehan."

"Alright...!" he huffs out of defeat but finally gives in. "It's just simple things...nothing bad..."

"What have we told you about nudes my baby...? This isn't a good idea...What if he uses them with bad intentions? You know how awful some people can be but pretend to be all kind and sweet..." I try to deceive him, feeling worried as ever to be knowing this. "We just did it once...I know it was stupid of me to be doing it but...it was just...in the spur of the moment and never happened again..."

"Have you already refused to do it?" Y/N enters the conversation, asking him with her delicate voice as always. "Yes, but he told me it was alright and even apologized for asking."

"Hm..." a noise vibrates through her throat as she turned her head back in the direction of the road. I'm really starting to be concerned about his relationship with that guy but I can't do anything or forbade him to see him, I would feel bad, but I would even more bad if I was getting to know that he was a moron who played with my baby boy.

"Jungkook...since I can go to his house in two hours...can we go out together?" he suddenly changes of mind, proposing something good to me. "Go out? With me?" I flatten my hand on my chest, grinning just at the idea of it. "Yeah..."

"I'm totally for it," I don't think twice, loving to be spending my time with my big boy. "Good," he slightly chuckles at my reaction, but I still cannot stop smiling.

•••

"See you later honey, I love you," I kiss her lips now that I put my baby loves to bed, but cup her face and pamper her lips with pecking on repeat, before leaving with my boy. "Hm, I love you too," she giggles but keeps me away from her to breathe.

"Are you okay alone with our babies in here?" I pass my thumb past her cheekbone, worrying about her. "Yes I'm okay, Kiran is sleeping in our bed again so I'm not all alone," she smiles at me, my hands holding hers and not being able to let go. "Sure? You're okay?"

"Of course I am Jungkook," she nods, trying to reassure me and my anxiousness about this thing. "Go with our baby boy now," she attempts pushing me away with her little body, to inch me closer to the door while I can't help but press some kisses on her face. "Did I say that I love you?" I wrap my arms around her neck and peck her lips.

"Yes, you did! Daehan is waiting in the car!" she laughs into my clasp but I don't stop. "Then I tell you again that I love you three thousand," I tease her with my words again, making her squat down and free herself. "And I love you to the moon and back!" she escapes from the entry room to leave me but I smile like an imbecile. Cheesy lines, I'm so damn in love with this woman.

Anyway, I clear my mind from the hearts and passion to leave the house and walk up to the car where my boy is waiting. I enter it, in order to join my driver's seat and have my cute Daehan by my side. I look at him texting his boyfriend for sure but drift my hand to his shoulder, "Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go have a drink," he lets out all naturally as if it was normal and drops his phone on his lap, to gaze at me. "Wow. Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrows with shock. "No alcohol for you my boy," my hand flies back to my body.

"Are you kidding Kook?" he complains as expected and lets his frustration of teenager take over him. "You let me drink with you when we're home and that Y/N is sleeping!"

"I did that? I can't remember..." I deny the facts and avoid his face. "Oh damn! You're so much of a liar...!" he punches me in the arm like we always do when we fight playfully. "Ya!" I hit him back for an act of revenge. "You ain't going to drink alcohol and then go to your boyfriend's house, alright?"

"Then come with me."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
582K 35.4K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
274K 5.9K 60
❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...