Daisy

By bonezzzzzz

He continues to stare as the young girl hums quietly, while keeping her eyes locked on the book in her hands... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Epilogue

20

278K 7.9K 11.6K
By bonezzzzzz

that's the thing about people
who mean everything they say.
they think everyone else does too.

CHAPTER TWENTY

DAISY

I lean against Seth's chest, letting out a tired yawn.

He squeezes my hips. "Only a few more minutes baby, then you can go home and sleep."

The rest of the trip went smoothly, and now we're back home. We just got off the bus and now Dustin's loading our bags into the car.

"Can't you come with?" I mumble, basically clinging onto him.

He chuckles and kisses the top of my head. "I have work, remember?"

I pull away to look up at him with a pout. "Yeah."

He grins and grabs each side of my face before leaning down to press his lips against mine. Like i've pointed out before, i'm not a big fan of PDA, which is why I gently push him away after a few more seconds.

"Hey." He grabs my attention when I get distracted by the tattoo on his exposed arm. "How about you come visit me for my lunch break? I'll talk to Dustin about dropping you off."

I perk up and don't hesitate to agree. "What time?"

"Noon. So go home and get some rest before okay?" He raises his eyebrows.

I quickly nod just as Dustin walks up to us.

"Ready Daisy?"

My pout returns but I follow after him, not before giving Seth one more hug.

~

As Dustin's driving me to go have lunch with Seth a few hours later, I realize he's never actually told me where he works.

What if he's in a gang? Or worse, what if he's a doctor? One that uses needles on poor little children. I shiver at the thought. But there's no way he's a doctor, he's only eighteen and he's still in high school. Phew.

I'm about to ask Dustin when the car suddenly stops outside of a large building. I read the bright neon sign that says "TATTOOS" and a smile immediately appears on my face.

I should've guessed.

"Be safe pumpkin." Dustin says, after I decline his offer of walking me in.

I giggle and lean over to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I will, bye bubba."

As soon as I enter the shop, i'm met with black everything, everywhere. There's a long couch to my left and a counter to my right, along with pictures up on the walls of different art pieces.

"Can I help you?"

My eyes snap back over to the counter and I spot a girl, a little older than me, walking behind it. She raises an eyebrow at me. "You don't seem like the type to get a tattoo. Why are you here?"

I glance down at my dress with a frown.

I look back up at her nervously. "I-I'm looking for Seth."

Her eyes harden and she glares. "If you're one of his little whores, then fuck off. He doesn't actually want you."

I flinch back at the harshness in her voice. "I-I'm not-"

"I said," She walks around the counter to stand in front of me. "Fuck. Off." The girl leans forward until she's only a few inches away.

I stumble back, almost tripping over my own feet in the process. She smirks down at me.

Don't cry Daisy, don't be dramatic.

"What the hell are you doing?!" A furious voice speaks up to my left.

I immediately relax at the sound of his voice and hurry over to Seth, hiding behind his larger frame. My hand unconsciously grips the back of his black t-shirt for comfort.

"What'd you fucking say to her Jade?" He scowls, his voice filled with anger.

I peek around him to see Jade roll her eyes, before looking Seth up and down. "Nothing, it's not my fault she's so sensitive." Her eyes snap down to me in another glare. "Who is she anyways?"

Seth turns around, ignoring her question. "You okay baby?" He mumbles, wiping away the tear that had slipped.

I nod, avoiding his gaze.

She's right though.
Why do I have to be so sensitive?

"None of your business. Get back to work." He suddenly says to her, his voice void of any emotion. Seth then begins to lead me out of the front room, through another door. Just before I slip past the frame, I see Jade's jaw is clenched as she watches us leave.

We step into what must be his office, and after locking the door, he pulls me over to his desk, picking me up and setting me on top of it. "I'm sorry about her sweetheart." He leans down and nuzzles his face into my neck, leaving a soft kiss on my collarbone. "I didn't think you'd get here so early."

I did leave an hour before noon.
And we got here after only twenty minutes.

But I couldn't wait to see him any longer, and plus I woke up from my nap early.

"It's okay, she probably just had a bad morning." I play with the collar of his shirt as a distraction.

He hums quietly in reply, trailing kisses along my jaw. "You look pretty."

"Thank you." I blush.

He leans back to look at me, his eyes scanning over my entire face. "So pretty."

His lips capture mine before I can look down at my lap and he places one of his hands on my neck to stop me, while the other caresses my cheek. I grab onto his wrist and return the kiss, going the same slow pace as him, feeling him press his body against mine.

Seth takes his time sliding his hands down to my hips, while his tongue pushes its way past my lips.

I remember what happened in the elevator while we were in Florida and an idea pops into my head.

I slide my own hand down his chest and to the waistband of his black jeans, feeling his body tense the lower I get.

I go to unbutton it but i'm stopped by a hand appearing on top of mine.

"Princess." He grunts.

I bat my eyelashes up at him. "You don't want me to?"

Seth curses under his breath and closes his eyes. "No baby, I really, really want you to. Trust me."

I tilt my head, genuinely confused.

"I don't think you're ready yet. I don't want you to force yourself into doing something you aren't one hundred percent sure about."

I pout and trail my finger along his waistband again. "But I am ready. Promise."

Ava may or may not have taught me a few things about how I can make him feel good. And I may or may not have asked about it after what happened in the elevator.

He looks unsure. "Where is this coming from, hm?"

I shrug and fiddle with the end of my dress.

Seth suddenly takes a deep breath and moves around me to wipe everything off of his desk, like something you'd see in a movie. His hands move to my knees and he pulls them apart. "Well if this is happening..." He gently lays me back against the wood, hovering over me. "I get to pleasure you first."

My eyes slightly widen when he begins to trail kisses down my stomach, covered by my dress, all the way to my thigh.

"You can tell me to stop at anytime." He reassures.

I bite my lip and nod.

His lips lift up into a smirk as his hands follow the curve of my hips, stopping at the end of my dress. I wait impatiently as he slips them under, to the lining of my underwear.

Seth's eyes stay connected with mine as he pulls the soft fabric down my legs. His jaw clenches and he groans. "Ready baby?"

I quickly nod, ignoring the nervousness and focusing on my excitement.

A gasp is the next thing that escapes me when I feel his lips press against my sensitive area. My hands find his own and I squeeze them, unsure of this new sensation i'm feeling.

I don't think i'll be very hungry after this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 8.4K 51
Charlotte's life at home was anything but simple. There was a lot of fighting and money issues, but everyone climbs a mountain to see the sunrise. Ch...
219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
15.3K 446 22
Paige and Jackson were best friends growing up, window neighbours and the closest people in their grade. That was until Jackson grew up and moved on...
135K 2.9K 22
Isabel Wood. She has been in love with her brother's best friend since childhood. She never expected him to ask her out. What happens when he does? T...