(DISCONTINUED) Cold hearted l...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

your name is Y/n Glacius your a necrofriggian who was adopted by human parents and weilds the Omnitrix like a... More

Who you are
Harem
Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS
Chapter 2: Familiar Unfamiliar
Chapter 3: Humane 5 Reunite!
Chapter 4: Reverso
Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth
Chapter 6: Fall Formal
Chapter 7: The Hard Work of a Hero
Chapter 8: Rainbooms begins
Chapter 9: Omnitrix Showcase
Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous
Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning
Chapter 13: Battle of Bands
Chapter 14: Rise of the Dazzlebooms
Chapter 15: The Hangout
Chapter 16: Science VS. Magic
Chapter 17: Crystal Clear Spying
Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon
Chapter 19: Photopacalypse
Chapter 20: Banners, Banners Never Change
Chapter 22: The Rivals
Chapter 23: Friendship Games: Round 1
Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2
Chapter 25: Friendship Games: Round 3
Updated Bio
Chapter 26: From ShadowBolts to WonderColts
Chapter 27: The Rise of the Harem
Chapter 28: Camping Trip
Chapter 29: The Billionaire Dimwit
Chapter 30: The Remake is better than the Original
Chapter 31: Gaia Everfree, the Guardian Spirit of the Forest
Chapter 32: The Twilighting
Chapter 33: The Battle of Camp Everfree

Chapter 21: Prep Time

1K 10 3
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

Sunset was getting ready for school, and she got a text from Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow (Text): BIG EMERGENCY AT THE SCHOOL ENTRANCE!

Sunset (Text): Your caps lock is on.

Rainbow (Text): I KNOW, THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT!

Sunset ran all the way to the school entrance with extreme speed. When she arrived, she sees all the girls in a circle around Rainbow Dash.

Sunset: "I got your text, Rainbow Dash! Did something come through the portal? Is Equestrian magic on the loose? Did Twilight come back with a problem that only we can solve?!"

Twilight: "I'm right here."

Sunset: "Oh, right."

Rainbow: "Um, not exactly."

Sunset: "Uh, I don't understand."

Applejack: "Well, Sunset, I was just tellin' Rainbow Dash here that a broken guitar string doesn't really qualify as an emergency."

Rainbow: "It totally does!"

Rarity: "Really, Rainbow Dash! I was in the middle of sewing a very complex appliqué on my latest frock."

Fluttershy: "And I was just about to tuck everyone in for the night at the shelter. Now we'll have to start stories all over again."

Sunset: "Why would you send all of us an emergency text for a guitar string?"

Rainbow: "Well, I was going to pony up and show our fans some awesome guitar licks, but I kinda need all six strings to do it. Got any extra?"

Adagio: "Wait, has anyone seen (Y/N)?"

Sunset: "He's was called by someone who goes by the name Mogo?"

Twilight: "(Y/N) has been talking about living planets."

Sunset: "And he compared Rainbow's ego with Mogo's size and said the Rainbow's ego is bigger than him."

Rainbow: "I'll take that as a complement."

Later, on a planet in a galaxy far far away, at the edge of the universe to be exact. Mogo has sent you on a mission to obtain the Phantom Power Ring and find it's wielder. You put on AirPods and turn on music on your  omnitrix and dance your way to the Phantom Ring.

You dodged through death traps, slap away poisonous creatures, jump across large gaps, and throw a gas bomb at a pack of 10 thousand wild Vulpimancers, putting them to sleep for 700. You then slide all the way to the pedestal that has the Phantom Ring itself. When you're at the pedestal, you see that it's protected by an energy barrier, you transform into ChillStone and grab the Phantom Ring and look at it in your hand.

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Jackpot!"

???(Rook Blonko): "FREEEZE!"

???(Kevin Levin): "DON'T MOVE!"

There was two people behind you, when you turn around to see them, one of them is tall, with periwinkle-blue colored fur, black markings on his face, and pointed ears. The middle of his face, his chest and his stomach are white. He has black stripes on his shoulders, waist, lower legs and lower arms. The other has black hair, black over shirt with a long sleeve undershirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. They're pointing guns at you, and you put your hands up.

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Easy, easy, fellas."

???(Kevin Levin): "PUT THE RING DOWN!"

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Okay, easy, easy, I'm putting it down, this is me putting it down."

You put it on the ground, and keep your hands up. The black shirt guy pick up the right and point his gun at you.

(Y/N): "Who are you two?"

???(Rook Blonko): "I'm Rook Blonko, and this is Kevin Levin."

Kevin: "We're from an intergalactic police force called the Plumbers!"

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Why I am not surprised. You know if you call yourselves plumbers, people might get the wrong idea about you guys."

Kevin: "SHUT UP YOU!"

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Okay, okay, jeez."

Rook: "Why did you come for the Phantom Ring?"

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "The bossman sent me to get it and find it's champion."

Kevin: "Yeah, all the lantern corps and the plumbers are not on the same terms, anything they agree, we don't agree."

Then a girl appeared behind the two, she wore a white shirt under a dark blue sweater, black stockings under a black mini skirt, and black high heels. Her hair looks like it's grown longer and was down to her waist.

???(Gwendolyn Tenneyson): "What's a Crystalsapian doing this far from his planet."

Kevin: "He was sent by Mogo to find the Phantom Ring and find whom ever it is gets to wield it's power."

Rook: "We can handle it from here Gwen."

Gwen then spots Skurd on your Omnitrix.

Gwen: "Why is their a parasite on your chest?"

You then came up with a plan to get out of the situation.

(Y/N) as ChillStone: "Wanna see a trick, I think you'll love it."

You then transform into ClockChill, this shock the trio.

Kevin: "How did you do that?"

Rook: "I do believe he has a Level 20 Tech DNA Manipulator."

Gwen: "That means he can transform into anything?"

You then stop time, grab the Phantom Ring and make a run for it outside. You then unfreeze time and transform into Chill X and fly back to Earth in only 2 nanoseconds flat.

Later, back in CHS, the girls were wondering where you are, then you made a soft landing and transform back to Necrofriggian form. The girls sees you and you have the Phantom Ring chained around your neck, you then pull out a guitar string out of your pocket and hand it to Rainbow.

Sunset: "How did you know that Rainbow needs a new guitar string?"

(Y/N): "I paid a visit to the Watcher, also he's coming here to watch the Friendship Games."

Aria: "Wait, the guy who watches over everything in the universe is coming here to watch the Friendship Games, I'd say it's awesome."

(Y/N): "Anyways, everyone finished practicing for the day. I'm pretty sure all the music rooms are locked."

Rainbow: "No problem. The acoustics in the hallway are perfect for power chords. C'mon! Let's go!"

She and the other girls walk inside except: You, Sunset, and the Dazzlings.

Applejack: "You comin', everyone?"

(Y/N): "We'll catch up in a bit."

Sunset then put her backpack on the ground and pull out her journal, while you and the Dazzlings are talking.

Sunset: "Dear Princess Celestia, how's life treating you in Equestria? Any cool new magic spells? I've been making a lot of new friends here and people here began to like me and grow fond of me. Even though I may not come back to Equestria, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry about everything in the past and hope that you know that someday.

Your Former Prized Pupil, Sunset Shimmer.

You and the Dazzlings spot a bus pull up and see somebody with a hoodie get off, you then tap on Sunset's shoulder and she look up at you.

Sunset: "What?"

(Y/N): "Over there."

You then point at the hooded girl, who was holding a device around the touching the portal to Equestria.

Sunset: "Hey!"

The girl turns around and you recognize her.

Your thoughts: "It can't be."

Sunset: "What are you doing?!"

Sci-Twi runs away as Sunset run after her, while you and the Dazzlings just watch.

Aria: "Should we help?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, but we need to see Twilight, and pronto!"

You and the Dazzlings run inside, while Sunset chased after Sci-Twi.

Sunset: "Wait! Stop!"

Sci-Twi escapes into the street and gets on another bus to the city. Sunset walks away while thinking.

Sunset: "Who was that?"

Later in the library, you were talking to Twilight about Sci-Twi.

Twilight: "You seen her doing what?!"

(Y/N): "Sci-Twi was messing around with the portal, I told her that her our paths will cross paths again, it's just didn't believe it would be that soon."

Twilight: "If she founds out about magic, she would be shocked, plus the Watcher being here, she might have less shock about seeing me."

Spike: "And me talking."

(Y/N): "We can't risk it, Spike, just speak dog and Twilight, you'll need a disguise."

You then put a sombrero, an eye patch, and a black jacket on Twilight.

Twilight: "Uhh, are you sure that this disguise would work?"

(Y/N): "I'm sure, come on let's talk to the others about this."

You and Twilight head to the other girls, you see Sunset pacing around.

Sunset: "She was definitely doing something to the statue – or was going to."

Fluttershy: "Do you think she came through the portal from Equestria?"

(Y/N): "Nope, we seen her touching the portal from this side."

Sunset: "I think she's from this world."

Applejack: "Well, that's a relief. The last thing we need is another magical so-and-so bent on world domination comin' over from Equestria."

Sunset gave her a smirk.

Rarity: "Agreed. I have no interest in another fight against the powers of evil magic. The wear and tear on my wardrobe is just too much to keep up with."

Adagio: "Don't worry about us, we learn our lesson from the Battle of the Bands."

Aria: "Two actually: One, great power comes with great responsibility, and two, never trust a guy with two Infinity Gauntlets."

Sonata: "I couldn't say it better than you."

Sunset: "Still, a mysterious figure snooping around the portal? Don't you wanna know what she was up to?"

Then a burst of energy appeared and revealed the Watcher.

Watcher: "Hello everyone, I'm the Watcher and I'm here to observe the Friendship Games."

(Y/N): "The Friendship Games will start when the other team gets here, you can hangout in the library and read some books."

Watcher: "That I can do."

The Watcher floats to the lower level and levitate some books to read.

(Y/N): "Now that's out of the way, we can continue the conversation."

Fluttershy: "I don't even wanna guess how long they were here for."

Rainbow: "Well, you don't have to. Because I've totally figured out who it was!"

You and Twilight turn to Rainbow with fear.

Pinkie: "Ooh, ooh! A nighttime statue cleaner? A magical portal maintenance maintainer? A gardener?!"

(Y/N): "How does a gardener fit into this Pinkie?"

Pinkie: "Just spitballing."

Rainbow: "Anyway, seeing as how they got off a bus from the city and got back on a bus headed to the city, I'll bet they go to..."

Rainbooms: "Crystal Prep."

Rainbow: "Yep. With the Friendship Games starting tomorrow, they'd totally try to prank us by defacing the Wondercolts statue."

Twilight: "Why would anyone take a bus all the way from the city for that?"

Applejack: "Because the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts are our biggest rivals?"

Rarity: "Because that's just what the students at Crystal Prep would do?"

Rainbow: "Because even though they beat us in everything – soccer, tennis, golf – they still have to gloat!"

(Y/N): "Wait, how much money does it cost to enroll in that school?"

Rainbow: "Probably 9000 dollars."

(Y/N): "Great, more of those kids."

Aria: "What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "Those kids are complete snobs."

Adagio: "You mean heartless snobs, or like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?"

(Y/N): "The first one."

Adagio: "Oh my."

Twilight: "Seems kinda silly to me."

Humane 6: "Silly?!"

Rainbow: "So I guess you think the Friendship Games are silly, too."

Twilight: "Well, it's not like we'll be fighting the powers of evil magic."

(Y/N): "True, but we'll be going against a school full of snobs."

Sonata: "(Y/N)'s right, We'll be fighting against a school full of meanies."

Fluttershy: "Not everything has to be magical to be important."

Twilight: "You're right. I'm sorry. I know it's a big deal."

Rarity: "That's putting it mildly, darling. They're still revamping the playing field in preparation."

Twilight: "I just don't understand why there's this big rivalry. Aren't the "Friendship Games" supposed to be about our two schools getting along?"

Applejack: "Well, it's kinda hard to get along with someone who beats you at everything."

Sunset: "And rubs it in your face."

Humane 6: "Agreed."

Rainbow: "Not anymore! This time, things are gonna be different."

Sunset: "What do you mean?"

Rainbow: "Oh, you'll find out, (Y/N) and I planned something."

(Y/N): "Yep."

Later, at the assembly in the gym, Principal Celestia is up on stage to announce the Friendship Games.

Celestia: "As I am sure you all know, tomorrow, Canterlot High School will be hosting our fellow students from Crystal Prep Academy as we join together in the spirit of excellence, sportsmanship, and fidelity to compete in the Friendship Games."

The students clap unenthusiastically due to them being the losing team.

Celestia: "Since the games only happen every four years, I'm sure you're all curious what goes on."

Flash: "You mean other than us losing?!"

(Y/N): "Shut up Flash!"

Celestia: "And that is exactly why I've asked Rainbow Dash to come up and give you all a little, um... context."

You and Rainbow Dash appear on stage, Rainbow then grab the microphone.

Rainbow: "Thank you, Principal Celestia. Ahem. I know a lot of you might think there's no way we can beat a fancy school like Crystal Prep at anything."

Pinkie: "Unless it's a "losing to Crystal Prep" competition! 'Cause we're really good at that!"

You then grab the mic.

(Y/N): "Listen, we faced worst before in past events: Demon Shimmer and the Dazzlings."

Rarity: "Oh, dear. I hope this speech isn't meant to be motivational."

(Y/N): 

The students all cheered as they saw you transform into Chill X in front of them and the girls were blushing from your performance. You then revert back to your Necrofriggian form, you see Rainbow pony up during the whole thing.

Fluttershy: "(Y/N), that was amazing! Even I feel like we can win!"

Rarity: "I feel like my school pride is at an all-time high!"

Rainbow: "You did good (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Thanks Dashie."

Applejack: "Is anybody else wonderin' how Dash ponied up without playin' her guitar and (Y/N) transforming into Alien X without touching his Omnitrix?"

Rainbow: "I know, right? It's probably because we're so awesome!"

You blushed which the girls a bit envious.

(Y/N): "Thanks."

Sunset: "Maybe. I mean, you are awesome, but there's gotta be more to it than that, right? It just seems so random."

Luna: "Well, it would be nice if you all could get a handle on it. We'd like to keep magic as far away from the Friendship Games as possible. We don't want to be accused of cheating."

Rarity: "We don't need magic to defeat those hoity-toity Crystal Preppers."

You and the girls agreed.

Luna: "Still, the Friendship Games are serious business. We don't want any surprises. Especially the kind that could cause us to forfeit."

(Y/N): "Right, no magic, no Omnitrix, and one thing before you go Luna, I have a favor to ask you."

Luna: "Anything for you (Y/N)."

She blushes, which made the girls a bit skeptical.

(Y/N): "Keep a sharp eye out for their principal, they might be the ones cheating and make the district blame us for that."

Luna: "Good idea, my sister and I will keep an eye on them and make sure she doesn't try anything sinister. In the meantime, Sunset Shimmer, you came here from a world of magic. Perhaps you can get to the bottom of our magical development."

Sunset: "I'll do my best."

(Y/N): "Also, the Watcher is just here to watch the Friendship Games, not for cheating."

Rainbow: "Okay. Anybody have any guesses what the events are gonna be?"

(Y/N): "Dirt bike racing, archery, bird house making, cooking, mathematics, spelling bee, I don't know."

Pinkie: "Pie eating? Cake eating? Pie-cake eating?!"

Applejack: "They won't even let us see what they're doin' to the field. You think they'd at least tell competitors what they're competing in."

Fluttershy: "It could be anything."

Rarity: "Anything?! How will I ever pick the right outfit?!"

Sunset: "I really wanna help, but I think I better go focus on figuring out why Rainbow Dash ponied up. See ya later!"

She turns and leave, but then you place a hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): "You're not the only one doing the assignment."

Sunset: "Huh?"

Twilight: "We can help you."

Sunset: "Who's we?"

(Y/N): "Me, the Dazzlings, Mane-iac, and Twilight, anyone who has magic or experienced magic, plus, I'm gonna let you get stressed over this."

Sunset then gives you a hug, which made the others grow jealous.

Sunset: "Thank you (Y/N), now let's go."

You, Sunset, Twilight, and the Dazzlings head out the doors to the library. Vice Principal Luna truns to the Humane 5.

Luna: "You don't think (Y/N) and Sunset are together right?"

Rarity: "No clue."

Luna: "I was a bit worried there."

Fluttershy: "I hope he picks someone soon."

Everyone's thoughts: "I hope it's me."

Later, you and the girls are doing some research in the library about magic. Twilight, Mane-iac , and the Dazzlings were looking around for other books while you and Sunset were at a table together trying to figure out. You then turn to Sunset who is frustrated.

Sunset: "Ugh!"

(Y/N): "Hey whats wrong?"

Sunset: "I've been given a job to keep magic here under control and I don't understand it yet, I'm trying to figure out how Rainbow pony up without her guitar, everyone is expecting me to figure it out and I don't want to let them down, but I don't think I have enough experience with friendship magic to solve this."

You move your chair closer and hug her.

(Y/N): "Hey, don't worry about it, I'd never let anyone hanging when it comes to magic or saving the world, so don't worry, we'll find the answer soon."

Sunset then returns the hug.

Sunset: "Oh (Y/N), what would I do without you?"

Later, at Crystal Prep Academy, Sci-Twi was walking through the halls with a sad expression. Since everyone is a bunch of stuck ups and as timid and shy as she was she just accepted that. She walks down the hall with students purposely bumping into her

Sci-Twi: "Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me."

She then walks into her private lab where her dog Spike was eating for her, but then got kicked by the door and fell in a garbage can.

Sci-Twi: "Spike? Spike?!"

He hops out and jumps onto the table.

Sci-Twi: "There you are."

Spike then jump on Sci-Twi and licks her face.

Sci-Twi: "Okay, okay! Last night's field test confirmed it, Spike. With this device, I can track and contain the bizarre energy coming from Canterlot High."

Spie barks at the photo of your school.

Sci-Twi: "I know you didn't like me going over there, but I just couldn't wait. And soon, I'll have all the time I need. All of Crystal Prep is gonna be there for the Friendship Games. I just hope all that "rivalry" nonsense doesn't get in the way of my research. If I can collect enough data on these EM frequencies, I should be able to extrapolate the waveforms to determine their origin. That would practically guarantee my entrance into the Everton Independent Study Program!"

She leans back and falls over on her chair. Just then Dean Cadence knocks on the door and sees her and Spike.

Cadence: "Twilight, you know the rules against pets."

She helps Sci-Twi up.

Sci-Twi: "Well, Spike isn't a pet, Dean Cadance. He's the focus of my research project. Human-canine cohabitation: effects and implications."

Cadence: "If you say so. But Principal Cinch is highly allergic, so I suggest you put on a clean shirt."

Sci-Twi: "Why?"

Cadence: "Because she wants to see you."

Sci-Twi: "Ooh! Maybe she has news about my application to Everton!"

Cadence: "I've been meaning to talk to you about that. Are you sure that's what you really want?"

Sci-Twi: "Why wouldn't it be? A program that allows me to focus all my attention on my own advanced math and science projects? What a dream come true!"

Cadence: "But there aren't any classrooms with other students. You'll be doing everything on your own."

Sci-Twi: "That is why it's called an "independent study program"."

Cadence: "I just don't want you to miss out on anything. That's all. Being around other people isn't a bad thing. Sometimes it's how you learn the most about yourself."

Sci-Twi's thoughts: "Like the guy from the mall, maybe she has a point."

Sci-Twi: "I guess."

Cadence: "Meet you in Principal Cinch's office in a few minutes?"

Sci-Twi nods as Cadence closes the door.

Sci-Twi: "What's she so worried about? Everton is exactly what I need right now. [sighs] It's not like I have anything left to learn at Crystal Prep."

(Y/N): "You will Sunset, I promise."

Sunset: "Thanks (Y/N)."

Later back at CPA, Sci-Twi opens the door to Principal Cinch's office and walks over to a stool. She then notice the door closing and it revealed Shinning Armor.

Sci-Twi: "Shining Armor? Why is my brother here?"

Cadence: "As an alumni, Principal Cinch thought he could provide some unique perspective."

Sci-Twi: "Perspective on what?"

Cinch: "Why, the Friendship Games, of course. You competed in the games, did you not, Shining Armor?"

Shinning: "I did."

Cinch: "And you happen to recall who won?"

Shinning: "Ha ha, Crystal Prep did. We always win."

Cinch: "We always win."

Sci-Twi: "Why did you ask to see me?"

Cinch: "Twilight, I'll be honest. It doesn't matter whether or not Crystal Prep wins or loses. The important thing is we are expected to win because Crystal Prep has a reputation. And it is that reputation... my reputation that is responsible for everything we have here. For everything you've done here. And you've done quite a lot, haven't you?"

Sci-Twi: "I don't know. I guess."

Cinch: "Oh, don't be modest. You're the best student this school has ever seen. What I can't understand is why my best student wouldn't want to compete."

Sci-Twi: "In the Friendship Games?"

Shinning: "Look, Twily, I know it's not really your thing, but representing the school is kind of a big deal. Plus, they could really use your help."

Cinch: "It seems Canterlot High is undergoing something of a renaissance. Test scores are up, grades, even athletics are on the rise. You see, they are developing somewhat of a reputation. This can not happen!"

Sci-Twi: "Principal Cinch, I can't possibly participate in the games. My work here is very—"

Cinch: "Ah, yes. Your work. Cadance, could you and Shining Armor find my contact sheet for the Everton Independent Study program?"

Cadence: "Of course."

They both leave the room.

Cinch: "I understand you've applied. You see, one of the advantages of having a reputation is a certain amount of influence in such things. So, let me offer you a deal. In return for contributing your agile mind to these games, I will use my influence to guarantee your application is approved. Though, I suppose I could also have it... denied. What do you think I should do?"

Sci-Twi: "I'll do it."

Cinch: "I knew you make the right decision, now pack your things."

Sci-Twi leaves the room with a sad look.

Sci-Twi: "This is going to be harder than I thought."

Back in the room, a metallic man with a green cloak appeared from behind Cinch's chair.

Cinch: "It was wise of you to tell me that would work Dr. Doom."

Dr. Doom: "I know, but there's an old foe of mine in that school."

Cinch: "And who's that?"

Dr. Doom: "(Y/N) Glacius, that child has a device called the Omnitrix, a device of unimaginable power, with it, I can link it to my Doom bots to create  Omnitrix warriors to claim the is world as my own."

Cinch: "All the heroes across the world are foolish not having Dr. Doom as leader."

Next: Chapter 22: The Rivals

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 195 10
When his two arch nemesis teamed up to destroy him, 10 years old Ben Tennyson did everything in his power to defeat them then he got transported into...
823 42 8
MALE READER! 10 year old Y/N Tennyson discovers a mysterious device, the Omnitrix, on a family vacation. The device allows him to transform into ten...
907 36 22
well...this is my first time doing this, so please support me! story: suga, a cold hearted boy with no feelings whatsoever, finds a girl named y/n, a...
3.8K 100 3
Y/N L/N, a normal 13 year old boy, who's the best friend of Ben Tennyson and also the boyfriend of Gwen Tennyson. He was asked by Max Tennyson, the g...