After Forever

By ElleMc10

This book is a what happens next if Hardin would have went back to London after "getting kicked out of school... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Book 2
New book

Chapter 21

1.7K 54 1
By ElleMc10

Hardin

I might have fallen asleep for a couple of minutes. But my mind hasn't stopped. I want her back but I can't destroy her life again. But maybe I won't this time. I am different now and we are older and have grown up. What if we could be good together, what if we could be happy?

I don't want to leave and not know again what could have been. I know I had to leave then, and probably have to leave now. But I want her to come with me. I don't want to leave here without her again.

All I know is I have to see her again. I text her "Hey, can I see you again?"

She replies "who is this?"

I text her back "really 😑"

She replies back "lol, when?"

I text her "4pm at our spot"

She replies "ok"

I know I shouldn't ask her to leave and I know that I left 5 years ago and I am expecting a lot but I don't have much time and so I don't know how I am going to approach it yet but I need to be honest with her and tell her I never stopped loving her and hope she feels the same.

I pack up my bag and get ready to head out of the hotel, I was actually supposed to leave this afternoon but since my little hiccup I am going to stay at my Dad's until my court date.

I don't know how I thought I was just going to leave again after seeing her.

I should have known seeing her would change everything for me.

I arrive at my Dads and realized I never got the chance to really talk to Karen since being back we took family pictures at the wedding but we didn't talk.

She greets me at the door and gives me a big hug. I am really happy you are going to be with us for a while.

I reply in a not so typical new Hardin way "Well I don't really have a choice"

I quickly apologize "I'm sorry it's just a lot being back and now this."

Karen tries to provide reassurance "it will be okay it will all work out!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.2K 102
It's been a crazy few months for Hardin and Tessa. It's finally time for them to say I do, and they couldn't be more excited to be husband and wife...
26.7K 579 52
"'Tessa, he's manipulating you. Still! He's abusive can't you see that?' Zed yells from across the room. I have a feeling this time he's right." What...
13.1K 819 25
Tessa Young has finally found the man of her dreams. The only catch? He's literally in her dreams. Every night Tessa dreams of the same perfect man...
180K 3.5K 101
Kristina has looked forward to college for years. Under her parents direction, she's always been religious with sticking her nose in a book and getti...