Void // Billie Eilish

By bisexauI

-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even hear... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Annoucnemnt
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Twenty Two (and a half)

31.2K 615 3.6K
By bisexauI

~
Alexis
~
*all smut no plot development so skip it if you want. smut is hard for me guys i- whatever*

"I do trust you, Lex. I just need to keep my career in mind," Billie explains and I huff while keeping my eyes on the road as I drive. "Babe. Don't be all mad."

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed."

"Oh my god, you're ridiculous," Billie whines and I crack a slight smile because I'm not actually upset, it's just fun to mess with her.

"All this because I wouldn't let you fuck me in a Trader Joe's," she mutters and I can't control my snort of amusement.

"I thought you were a woman of your word," I accuse and look over at her with a teasing smile, so in case she didn't already, she knows I'm joking. "I was promised head."

"Actually, I was promised head because I found the stuffed animal," Billie argues and I bite my lip.

I knew I shouldn't have let her find it.

Scratch that, her smile when she did made it worth it.

"Think about it this way," she says as I look at the road again, leaning over to bring her lips close to my ear. "You can fuck me however you want back at the hotel."

I shiver slightly when she nips at my earlobe, and resist the urge to close my eyes.

"Careful, princess," I mumble and she chuckles as she settles back into her seat.

"I don't want you to be careful with me," she says back and I let out a little groan while putting more pressure on the gas pedal so we get to the hotel faster. Billie giggles at the action, obviously enjoying working me up.

"If anyone tries to pull one of us away when we get back, Imma go ape shit," I say honestly and take one hand off the wheel to rest on Billie's thigh.

She spreads her legs more for me, but I just tease her by slowly rubbing and teasing further up her thigh. I never put my hand where she wants it though, so by the end of the drive she's squirming and desperate for more; just how I want her.

We pull up in front of the hotel and both hop out quickly. I toss the keys to the valet guy and thank him before walking around to where Billie is and walking into the lobby with her quickly.

"Billie!"

"Billie over here!"

We both ignore the paps yelling from the sidewalk in front of the hotel and walk straight in, making a beeline for the elevator. I internally groan when someone else steps in with us, meaning that we can't mess around while we go up to our floor.

When the doors open on our floor I wrap my arms around Billie's waist and she giggles cutely while we clumsily walk out of the elevator together and towards our room.

"You're so in for it," I whisper in her ear while she digs through her pockets to find the room key, and I smile when I feel her shiver in my arms.

I pull back when I hear another door in the hall open and look over to see Finneas stepping out of his room with an ice bucket.

"Oh hey guys!" he says happily and I smile. "How was Trader Joe's?"

I open my mouth to reply but Billie cuts in, "So fun but we're super tired so we're gonna go into our room now okay thanks," she rushes out as she finally unlocks the door.

"Oh...." Finneas must catch on quick because I see his face change into a frown. "Claudia we're going to the pool we can't be up here!" he shouts into his room and I laugh as Billie grabs my wrist and drags me into the room, slamming the door shut behind us.

She presses her lips against mine before I can say anything, and I happily kiss her back while moving my hands to her hips and squeezing firmly.

"Someone's needy," I mumble against her lips while backing her up towards the bed.

I push her backwards and she falls back onto the soft mattress, bouncing a bit when she hits it. She reaches up to pull me down but I step back.

"Strip, I'm getting the strap," I order and she quickly does as told, practically buzzing with excitement.

I watch her for a second then turn around and walk over to my suitcase to get what I promised. Funny story about this strap on: Zoe went out and bought it for us. Billie and I forgot to bring one of ours on tour, and with the paps breathing down our necks we couldn't go out and buy one, so Zoe stepped up and offered which was...awkward but cool.

We gave her instructions but she ignored them and picked one herself for her own amusement, coming back with a neon green one that she said was "too Billie to not buy".

"I still think this looks ridiculous," I mumble as I strip out of my clothes and step into the soft harness and tighten the straps.

"And I still think you look hot," Billie replies and I turn around to find her laying on the bed in just her matching black lace bra and panties set, making my mouth hang open. "You're gonna catch flies, babe."

I walk towards her while my eyes rake up and down her body, my mouth practically watering. How did I get so lucky?

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I mumble and crawl onto the bed, pressing my lips to Billie's before she can reply.

Her fingers tangle into my hair while we make out slowly but passionately. My own hands run along her bare sides slowly, savoring the feeling of her soft skin beneath my fingertips.

After a little while I move one of my hands further down between her legs, and she immediately spreads them more for me. I tease the insides of her thighs until she whines against my lips and bucks her hips up in frustration. I give in and move my hand to rub over her panties, drawing out a cute little whimper from her lips.

I pull my lips away from hers and move them to her jaw and then her neck while I keep teasing her over the thin, lacy fabric.

"I can feel how wet you are through your underwear," I whisper teasingly before nipping at her neck.

"No marks," she whines and I reluctantly listen, simply kissing the soft skin of her neck while my hand slips inside her panties.

I rub her clit a few times then move my fingers down to teasingly dip into her entrance so I can feel how wet she really is.

"Lexi please," she whines when I pull my hand away completely so I can lick my fingers clean.

"Please what, princess?" I ask and chuckle when she squirms under me with a frustrated huff. "Use your words."

"Please fuck me," she please and looks up at me with eyes so desperate I'm tempted to give in right away

But where's the fun in that?

"Tell me how you want me to fuck you," I murmur while scooting down the bed.

I sit up on my knees and reach down to loops my fingers into her panties. She lifts her butt so I can slowly slide them off, but I pause when she doesn't answer me and look at her expectantly.

"Hard," she says and I resume taking them off. "I want to still feel it tomorrow."

I smirk at that and toss her panties to the side then grab her ankles and spread her legs wider.

"That can be arranged," I reply and run run my hands up her thighs while leaning down towards her. "But first I wanna taste you."

I don't waste any more time and run my tongue through her soaked folds, moaning at the taste while she lets out a sigh of relief and tangles her fingers back into my hair.

I don't understand how anyone could view eating pussy as a chore because, holy shit, I can't think of anything better. Especially with Billie; I'll never get tired of the way she tugs on my hair and whimpers and squirms and- I mean, you get the point:

Billie's really hot when I go down on her.

I drag my tongue through her slit a few times, making sure to massage her clit every time I swipe over it. Billie whimpers each time, and when I suddenly push two fingers inside of her she lets out a cute little gasp.

I moan again as I work my fingers in, because she's absolutely drenched and it's driving me crazy in the best way. My fingers pump in and out of her while my tongue laps at her clit, and it only takes a few curls into the right spot to have her legs shaking and her chest heaving.

"Lexi I'm gonna-" she cuts herself off with a loud moan when I suck on her clit and I feel her pussy tighten around my curling fingers.

"That's it, princess. Cum for me," I urge then go back to stimulating her clit as my fingers focus on the spot that makes her squirm more than anything else.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she chants and her eyes screw shut while her back arches off the bed, and she clenches even tighter around my fingers before relaxing as juices seep out.

I keep moving my fingers to work her through it, but pull my mouth away when she pushes at my head because she's too sensitive. She whimpers cutely when I slip my fingers out and immediately stuff them into my mouth, eager to taste her again.

"Jesus," Billie pants and opens her eyes to look at me while she catches her breath, finding me smirking down at her with my fingers in my mouth.

"I hope you don't think we're done," I say as I pull them out and move my hands down to her hips. "Flip over for me, baby."

She does as told, and predicts my next command my shifting onto her hands and knees.

"Good girl," I praise and run my hand down her back while I admire her body. "You're so perfect," I whisper, getting a little lost in my admiration.

"I need you," she whines and wiggles her ass at me, snapping me out of my daze.

I give her wiggling ass a smack, which makes her let out a cute squeal of surprise. I smack it again harder, just to add a bit of pink to her pale skin.

"Where do you need me?" I tease and move my hands between her legs again to rub my fingers through her slit.

"Inside!" she sounds frustrated and I chuckle because teasing her like this is just too much fun. "Lexi I swear if you don't fuck me right now Imma break up with you then fuck myself."

I slap her ass again, even harder than before, which earns a yelp and a moan.

"You don't get to tell me what to do," I say firmly as I line the dildo up to her eager entrance. "I'm in charge."

I use one hand to gather her hair into a pony tail and pull her head back roughly, but I know she likes it. "Say it."

I don't have to see her face to know she's blushing when she says, "You're in charge."

"Damn right," I mumble to myself before letting go of her hair and thrusting the entire length into her without warning, which makes her cry out loudly.

I hope Finneas and Claudia ended up going downstairs after all, because there's no way nobody heard that.

I grip Billie's hips tightly as I take off and start pounding into her, my nails digging into her skin and leaving little crescents.

"You like that?" I ask and thrust even harder while moving one hand up and around to her neck. She whimpers when I tighten my grip and I use my other hand to smack her ass.

Her mouth hangs open but no sound comes out and I spank her now-pink ass again to wake her up.

"I asked you a question, princess," I taunt and pause my thrusts, which earns a whine of frustration.

"I love it," she says and whimpers when I start to slowly pump the dildo inside her again. "Harder, please."

"Because you asked so nicely," I murmur and wait for a second before I start pounding again, my hand going back around her throat.

When I hit a particular spot her arms buckle and she falls forward, her face buried in the pillow and her ass up in the air.

"Right there?" I ask and hit it again, earning a choked moan.

"Fuck yes," she replies and I focus on it, hitting it roughly with every hard thrust. "Fuck!"

I hit it over and over, leaving Billie a moaning mess underneath me. I smirk as I watch her, relishing in the way she can't control any of her reactions to what I'm doing even if she tried.

"I'm so close," she pants between moans and whimpers, and I suddenly stop. "No!"

"I wanna watch you cum," I say and pull out, which gets me a loud whine of protest.

Before she can say anything I grip her hips and flip her over onto her back. I grab her legs and push them back until they're by her ears then waste no time in lining the dildo up and thrusting back into her.

"Look at me," I command and watch as her eyes flutter open. "Good girl."

Her already pink cheeks flush even darker at the praise and I lean down to kiss her sloppily while I continue to thrust.

She can't keep up with the kiss in the state she's in so I chuckle and pull back again, just admiring her as I work her up again. Her legs start to shake and her eyes roll back when I move one hand down to rub her clit in tight circles. My other hand slides up her body and to her neck, tightening around it again.

"Lex-"

"Hold it," I cut her off and choke her a little harder when she tries to protest. "And I told you to look at me."

She struggles for a second but opens her eyes again, and I loosen my grip on her throat but she brings her hand up to cover mine and tighten it again.

"Dirty girl," I chuckle and keep doing what I'm doing until it looks like she's about to burst. "You like being fucked like a slut?"

She nods in response and I smirk. "Cum for me."

That's all it takes for eyes to roll back again and a scream to leave her lips as her back arches off the bed again. She coats the neon green silicone with even more of her juices, and I keep moving inside of her until she slumps back onto the mattress with an exhausted sigh.

I pull out carefully and simply watcher for a moment as she tries to catch her breath. Her hair is sticking to her sweaty forehead as her chest heaves up and down with every breath. Her eyes are closed in bliss and man, I think I'm falling even more in love with her.

I tear my eyes away for a second so I can take the strap on off, tossing it to the floor carelessly just for now so I can take care of Billie.

"You did so good, baby," I mumble and move to lay next to her, one of my arms wrapping around her protectively.

"I'm tired," she mumbles cutely and I smile when she rolls over to snuggle into my side.

"Sleep then. I'll have dinner ready when you wake up," I whisper but she shakes her head.

"Don't go. We can get dinner together," she says quietly and nuzzles into the crook of my neck.

"Alright, princess. I won't move," I assure her and kiss the side of her head. "I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N
DEFINITELY UNEDITED I HATE READING MY SMUT BACK

okay this was supposed to be a half chapter but it's only like 300 words shorter than the average chapter so lol

sorry for the tmi but i had a really great hook up on friday that inspired this lmao

here come the comments about lexi not getting any lmao when will y'all learn lexi prefers to give other people pleasure our girl is selfless in bed thank you very much

I HAVE SO MUCH WRITERS BLOCK RIGHT NOW IM SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
171K 4.1K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...
232K 9.9K 70
!!! this is the sequel to my book "addiction" do not read this if you have not read "addiction" !!! ============================== with billie away o...
25.3K 1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...