beauty and the beast. (Rewrit...

By Sacredpearls

(Mature content)** sanjh mehra :- you can define her in two words "pure beauty" she has a cute eight years ol... More

Disclaimer
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5

chapter 3

19.6K 914 168
By Sacredpearls

3.

______________________________________....i wish I never met him, I wish I have not slapped him .

(Flashback)

(Sanjh Pov):-

'Hello girls , what's going on" I asked my friends as they both were sitting in college cafeteria.

"Nothing, just this assignment of Khan sir is so depressing , where can I find a real case of Stockholm syndrom, no one is even helping me" said Nisha my friend.

"Where there is a will there is a way" I quoted to her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"What about you deepanshi" I asked her and she replied smilingly "I have will and I found my way" and we both burst laughing.

'What! Deepanshi you found something and didn't even care to share with me, how could you?" Asked Nisha angrily.

"Oh please! Nisha it's an assignment, we need to do this on our own and for once get out of your boyfriend dream land and focus on your studies. I won't help you this time." Replied deepanshi.

Nisha was about to create a world war 3 here so I interrupted there argument " she is right Nisha ,you really need to focus on your studies now as it's our final year and you can't just risk it because of your boyfriend."

But Nisha won't be Nisha if she for once listened to someone else. "Ya.. whatever " said Nisha rolling her eyes, she collected her paperwork and left.

"Miss attitude" said deepanshi.

"C'mon deepanshi, you know how she is, anyway tell me what have you find out and where?" I asked her.

"Well you remember the Aniston case in new Zealand, I was doing some research on that when my eyes landed on this case of Gina white, there are alot of similarities here what we are trying to find, explained deepanshi.

"Wow that's great dips,"(dipaanshi nick name) I said .

"What about you ,have you done your Assignment?" Asked deepanshi.

"Yes finally ! it's done, it was so tiring" I replied.

We were chatting about assignment when I noticed diya . She was sitting alone in a corner and her shoulders are shaking as if she was crying.

"Isn't she diya? Dips" I asked deepanshi.

She looked at her and said"yes she is."

"But why is she crying?" I said

Deepanshi shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know"

When we went to her and said hello she looked shocked and tried to wipe her eyes with her dupatta. We sat beside her and I asked her "what happened diya ,why are you crying , is everything alright."

At that she started crying again but didn't answered. I looked at dips to ask what to do now , she nodded and asked diya "diya please tell us what happen we might be able to help you."

And then diya hugged dips and started crying again. Dips looked at me and said "sanjh please give some water to diya."

I nodded and handed her water bottle from my bag . Deepanshi took it and handed it to Diya "here have some water ,and calm down" said dips .

Diya drank some water and after composing herself she said thanks to us.

"Diya please tell us what happen" I asked her again .

"Rahul is cheating on me and when i confront him about this he hit me " replied diya .

"What! And you did nothing about it , you should have told about this to your parents" Said dips.

"Yaa.. as if that would help , don't you know who I am engaged to, "the Singhanias" you know how powerful they are and my parents all they care about their reputation and family prestige and the benefit this marriage will bring to the shares of our business. you know I never wanted to marry him but just because of my family I said yes , I thought I would be happy but this is not what I thought" Said diya.

We all were silent and didn't said anything for a while then suddenly diya said " I want to end this engagement."

Dips and I shared a look ! We don't know what to say.

"I just want proof that he is a cheating bastard. My parents won't listen to me. all they care about is family reputation, business and being the relatives of Singhanias brought them that. And if I do or said something they won't care Said diya.

"Than what are you thinking ,what you gonna do diya" I asked .

"I talked to mom about it but she told me it's nothing and I am misunderstanding everything, she thinks that I am trying to break my engagement" said diya.

And then suddenly diya hold my hand in her hands and asked me "Sanjh ? will help me , can you do me a favour please"

"Yes .. what do you want me to do " I asked her.

"You see tonight Rahul is going to the fundraising charity event symphony with his family in hotel grand stone and there will be alot of people with their partners and some with girlfriends, and family I am also going with my father as mom is in Bali for holidays. I just want you to come there and try to flirt with him I am sure he will reciprocate , and when he tried to get little familiar with you I will caught him red handed ,than dad will believe me ." Said diya.

"What! Diya have you gone mad ,I mean I can't do this, this is insane I can't go there, I mean I can't do this. I know I said I will help you but this is completely Insane" I said horrified.

"Please help me sanjh please ,I could ask someone else but you are just perfect for this with your beauty he won't be able to say no, please sanjh it's a Matter of my life" begged diya.

"Okk" I replied but still confused about it.

"Done than you will come tonight" said diya.

At the evening

"Diyaa don't you think it's too revealing" I said looking at the dress diya make me wear . "Dips say something please,I am not comfortable in this" I said to dips. But she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Noo, it's perfect for the work sanjh , and you look different, bold and beautiful" said diya.

"Now come on show me the posses I told you." Asked diya .

Then I did some poses in this too much revealing dress.

Hotel grand stone ( fundraising event)

(Picture is not mine belong to the right ful owner.)

"Diya please I am not comfortable in this dress" I said but diya just rolled her eyes and said "you look hot and sexy ,I am telling you men will go insane just looking at you"

After some time she recognised someone from crowd and nudged me "There you see, he is Rahul" diya pointed her finger to a man who is standing with some other man with drink in his hand. I nodded and about to go when diya stopped me and Said "Thank you so much sanjh for doing this , I will never forget this, I promise you."

I nodded and went to a corner from where rahul can see me.

Repeating "I am doing this for diya" in my mind like a mantra. I tried to gain his attention .

Adhyunt Ranawat POV

"I won't be staying long here Khanna, just for my speech and not a single second more" I said to my PA.

"Of course sir" replied Khanna.

I was about to enter in the hotel when I saw someone . Isn't she the same girl I saw in the announcement party But she is looking completely different now . No more a shy beautiful but a bold bombshell beautiful, I was looking at her when I noticed how hard she was trying to get the attention of that Singhania boy who was looking at her with lustful eyes.

"Sir .. sir ... " I hear a voice but my eyes are focused on that girl and then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked at Khanna " what?" I asked him, looking at his hand on my shoulder which he immediately lifted from there.

"I apologise sir, but I was calling you , but you didn't listen " said Khanna.

I nodded and then I heard my name being announced. I went to stage and started my speech but still my eyes were on her. And then I saw her going to the back side of hotel in the side lobby which led to the area where rooms are, and that Singhania boy is going behind her.

With great difficult I concluded my speech and then clapping start.

Sanjh pov:-

Where are you diya please come soon I won't be able to handle this anymore. I thought when suddenly Rahul grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck , "disgusting " I thought.

" beautiful ... You are fucking beautiful , now don't just stand c'mon pleasure me" said Rahul I was about to shout suddenly the door opened and there Stand diya with her father beside her.

"oh thank god" I thought and turned around . Diya nodded her head saying thank you again.

"See dad i told you the truth, now would you believe me . He is a cheater dad" said diya and then her father had a murderous look in his eyes and he grabbed Rahul's collar and said you bastard how dare you cheat on my daughter."

I went outside the room leaving them as I was leaving, diya said thanks to me again and her father too thanked me."Thank you beta if u didn't help diya I won't be able to see the true face of that rascal" said diya's father and I nodded and left.

I was leaving I hear diya calling me"Wait don't go out like this here take this jacket" as she handed me her jacket.

"And wait here I will drop you home ok" said diya.

"No I'll go Don't worry it's already late and I have to go before papa came home. ADI is with our neighbours, I can't wait sorry" I replied.

"Are you sure sanjh I will drop you just in a while as I can't leave the talk my parents are having with that bastard's family." Said diya.

"No don't worry I LL go" I replied and went outside . I was waiting for my cab to come. When a car stopped.

Adhyunt Ranawat POV.

I was about to leave when I saw her standing outside as if she is waiting for someone she has a jacket around her shoulders now as if it's doing anything to hide her body .."bloody slut" I thought.

One thing is for sure this girl has beauty. So I decided to give her a try.

I stopped my car in front of her. Lowering the window of my car I said " get in "

She looked at me and just ignored me , me! She ignored adhyunt Ranawat.

Peepp peeeep peeep.....( Car horn)

"What , what do you want," she asked me .

"I said get in" she makes a face and just ignored me again and start walking.

At this I got angry and got out of my car walked to her and gripped her hand tightly "didn't you understand the meaning of get in" I asked her.

"And didn't you understand the meaning of no and that I am not interested" she asked me.

"How much?" I asked her.

"Excuse me" she said ..

"Oh c'mon how much you charge for a night , I never paid for sex but seeing you I am ready to pay, just tell me how much , but before that, tell me are you clean or do I have to worry about my health, I never go bare but still I don't want to take risk with my body for a girl like you so tell me are you clean" I asked her.

SLAP......

"Who the hell you think you are, you bastard and what do you think of me ,
You are not rich enough to afford me " she said and with that she walked away.

"She slapped me , that bitch had just slapped me... adhyunt Ranawat." I thought in anger.

Her voice ... You can't afford me ... Is ringing in my ears again and again

" Sir are you alright" asked Khanna

Did he saw that. "What did you saw " I asked him .

"I am so sorry sir" said Khanna..

" gritting my teeths I promised myself That bitch is going to pay for this."

"Khanna I want to know every single thing about this girl till tomorrow." I ordered him.

"You will come to me and beg me ..I'll make sure of this you bitch" I thought .

Present day ( adhyunt Ranawat POV):-

Remembering the slap again,and seeing her in my office Begging, crying I felt relief but it's not enough. I want more.

Than i saw her shivering as if she remembered yesterday too.

"So tell me do you agree" I asked her.

She didn't said anything for sometime and then said "no"

I was shocked but didn't let that show on my face and asked "no, so you want your father to remain in jail , and I thought you care about him"

"I love my father more than anything mr.ranawat but I won't agree to this ridiculous demand of yours. I know my papa is innocent and he will be proved innocent in court" she Replied.

She was about to leave when I stopped her.

"Before you open that door why don't you take a look at those files here" I said

She came near my desk and picked the files after looking at them she paled. "This is false, all these reports are wrong,I know my papa he can't do that" she cried.

"Than try to prove that in court and trust me as I told you before, I won't make it easy for you or your father ms.mehra so think wisely, and being a little generous I give you 5 minutes to decide bcoz this offer will end in 5 minutes." I said.

She again started crying, as if that will change my decision.

10 seconds Left , 10.. 9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2.. .. I was about to say 1 but than....

"Yess! I agree to your demand , but please leave my father ,take this case back" she cried.

"Seeing her like this gives me relief ,this is just the starting bitch you will pay so much more" I thought.

Sanjh pov

"Yess!" I forced myself to say this, "nothing is more important to me than my father , not even my virtue" I thought.

He smiled a cruel smile at me stood from his chair grabbed my hair tightly and pain shoot my head more than that I feel fear and I cried harshly .

"Than start pleasuring me my whore" he said and than he captured my lips in a brutal and forced kiss. I tried to escape but he didn't let me and bit my lip hardly and then he left my face . Blood is running over my chin . I felt pain and anger and he smiled .

"This is just the beginning, you whore" he said in a cruel voice.

"What have I gotten myself into" I thought

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 26.7K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
295K 8.7K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 37.1K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
73.5K 6.5K 62
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...