Bakugou x reader | race to th...

By writingindarkness

Y/n transfers to UA high for her dream of becoming a hero and nothing more, she's ready for anything that com... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8:

314 12 1
By writingindarkness

Y/n PoV:
Aizawa sends me and bakugou out to get our costumes and join the rest of the class.

We go into the costume room and grab our cases.

We go and get changed and then meet outside the changing rooms.

"Nice costume" I say to him.

I walk around him and examine him.

"Gauntlets to make your explosions bigger. No sleeves to make you're quirk easier to access, grenade belt for when you're quirk is running low, long pants and boots made of thick material to make you sweat more since that what's you're quirk works off and the boots so you can climb and stand on things easier, and obviously a mask to hide you're identity, very good choices firecracker" I say and cross my arms.

He stands there for a second and blinks twice at me.

"Is one of your quirks mind reading or something because that was weirdly accurate" he says.

I shrug.

"I have no idea if it is yet but I don't need mind reading to know a good hero suit" I say.

"Heh, yours is good too" he says.

"Thanks" I say and we head towards the place where our class is.

We get to the class and they're doing hero vs villain work with all might.

"Ah here you are young y/n and bakugou, since you two are the last two here you're going to be partners, you're team B" he says.

We nod and join the crowd.

"Ok so the situation is that there are villains inside of the building with a bomb and the hero's job is to touch the bomb while the villains have to keep them away from it" he explains.

"First teams are team A and B" he says.

"Who's B?" I ask and I hear bakugou growl next to me.

Kirishima walks up and points to midoryia and todoroki.

"That's team A" he says.

I look at bakugou and then back to Kirishima.

"Oh yeah him and midoryia don't get along at all" I sigh.

Kirishima puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Good luck with that" he says.

"Thanks" I take a deep breathe and grab bakugou by his shirt.

"Let's go explosion for brains, you won't kill him by staring" I say.

"Hey let go!" He complains.

"I don't know how she can he so forward with him, I'd be terrified" Ochaco says to Kirishima.

"I don't know, guess they're just really similar" he shrugs.

Me and bakugou head to the top floor of the building to stand by the bomb since we're the villains.

I sit on the floor and rest on my hands.

"Aren't you going to get up and pay attention?" Bakugou asks.

"Why? Todoroki is going to just try and freeze the building but Im protecting this floor and the floor underneath us with my purple flames and midoryia is going to try and sneak around and up the stairs so he'll get to the door behind us where you'll be standing waiting for him while I use my telepathy to float the bomb away from him and I'll leave it there while I go and fight todoroki" I explain my plan.

he thinks for a second.

"That-... is actually an ok plan" he admits.

"Yeah so we've got a good 4 minutes before we actually need to do anything" I say.

He shrugs and sits down next to me.

"So tell me then, how many quirks do you actually know about as of now?" He asks.

I put my finger on my chin and think.

"18" I say.

"Out of Over a hundred you only know 18" he says.

I nod.

"I just stumbled across most of them by doing something like sneezing and fire comes out of my nose, or I fall over and I float, or I drop something and it doesn't hit the floor, but some were because of tests and situations I was put in" I explain.

"Oh alright" he accepts my answer.

We hear a bang downstairs and see frost cover the windows.

"Ok here we go" I say and we both get up.

I make the bomb float and I turn it Invisible.

"I'm going to teleport and find todoroki, make sure you tell me if you need any help and I'll do the same" I say.

He nods and I teleport downstairs.

I see deku head for the stairs.

"Deku is heading your way, be ready" I say to bakugou through the headset.

"Got it" he replies.

Ice gets shot in my direction and I jump out of the way of it and appear in front of todoroki using my speed quirk.

"Hey todo" I smile at him and then punch him in the face.

He stumbles back and whipes the blood away from his nose.

He chuckles.

"Hey y/n" he says and then shoots more ice at me.

I use my purple flames to melt it and his eyes widen.

"But I thought you're quirk was wind" he says.

"You're not the only one with two quirks" I smirk at him.

He smirks back at me.

Kirishima PoV:
We all stand stunned in the viewing room as we see y/n's other quirks.

"How many quirks does she have?" Denki asks.

"What the heck is she?" Momo asks.

"She's awesome" I say with a smile.

Everyone looks at me and then all might pats me on the shoulder.

"She is isnt she" he says and I nod.

We hear loud noises coming from the building and we all look back to the screens.

"Y/N IM GOING TO NEED YOUR HELP UP HERE" We hear bakugou shout to y/n through the headset.

"IM ON MY WAY" she shouts back and teleports upstairs.

She appears behind midoryia and fires flames at him and he falls to the ground.

She then gets stabbed through the shoulder with a rod of ice and she stumbles back.

"Sorry about that, no hard feelings" todoroki says.

She chuckles and pulls the ice rod out of her shoulder and teleports behind him and slices his back with it.

"No hard feelings" she says.

"Hey dumbass you ok?" Bakugou asks while still fighting midoryia.

"Yeah I'm fine" she answers and doges another one Of todorokis ice blasts.

The fight goes on for a while until they are all very injured and reaching there limit.

Y/n reveals where the bomb is and she puts it back on the floor from exhaustion and midoryia and todoroki see it and try to get to it.

The two boys look at each other and nod.

Todoroki sends ice across the floor and traps y/n in place and midoryia pulls his fist back.

"DETRIOT SMASH" he shouts and punches forward to create a massive blast.

Smoke appears everywhere and no one can see anything.

When the smoke clears the bomb is still where is was and todoroki and deku are still in the same place.

Y/n stands Infront of the bomb with bakugou behind her.

She has her arms in a cross shape over her face.

She puts her hands down and her injuries become visable

Her arms are bleeding and bruised along with most of her body.

Her and bakugous quirks have been pushed to the limit and bakugou steps forward and they both put there arms over each other's shoulders to keep themselves standing.

The timer goes off and allmight announces that the villain team won.

Todoroki and midoryia along with the rest of us in shock.

Y/n just got out of todorokis ice, grabbed bakugou and stopped the blast from hitting him or the bomb all by herself.

"We did it" she mumbles.

Bakugou nods.

"Yeah.. we did" he says and they both fall to the floor out of exhaustion.

"They're out cold" todoroki says as he bends down and checks them both.

"Wow weirdly, they're a really good team" Iida says.

Everyone nods and agrees. "I didn't think bakugou could work with anyone, and he actually asked her for HELP" Denki says.

"Even though he just met her, I feel like he really trusts her" I say.

"Wow, shes more powerful than we thought" I hear all might whisper to himself.

I look back at the screen and see y/n and bakugou being taken away by recovery girl.

Everyone watches them and nods.

"They're an unlikely duo" momo says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...
31 0 4
Description: In a world where quirks reign supreme, young Hikari navigates life with her unique ability. But despite her powerful quirk, Hikari's lif...
80 1 13
Y/n moves to Japan from America to attend her dream school U.A where she falls for a tall blond with anger issues. What happens when she is forced to...
847 56 31
Y/n bullied for her villainous quirk and hard to reach dreams was recruited by AFO and Shigaraki at the start of middle school. She was in the same m...