Chapter 5:

Y/n PoV:
I change into some black ripped jeans and an over sized sweatshirt, I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my trainers.

I'm gonna go and give bakugou his bag back and then I'll make dinner. I decide.

I grab his bag off of my couch and grab my keys.

I lock my front door behind me and then cross the street to get to his house.

"Wow this place is actually really nice" I say to myself as I approach his front door.

I get to the front of the house and I knock 3 times on the door.

"KATSUKI GET THE DOOR" I hear a woman yell.

"IM IN THE SHOWER, YOU GET IT OLD HAG" I hear what sounds like bakugou shout back.

"DONT CALL ME OLD HAG" the woman shouts again before a click of a lock sounds and the front door opens.

A woman who look distinctly like bakugou stands in front of me with a smile on her face.

"Hello?" She greets.

"Um hi, I'm y/n bakugou's classmate, is he home?" I ask.

She raises an eyebrow and mumbles something under her breath that sounds a lot like "didn't think he'd ever get a girl to our door"

She smiles at me.

"Yeah he is let me get him for you, KATSUKI THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL AT OUR DOOR WHOS LOOKING FOR YOU" she yells.

"WHAT! WHO?" He asks from upstairs.

"SHE SAYS HER NAMES Y/N" she answers him.

"OF FOR FU- COMING" he stops himself from swearing.

Heh mommas boy.

I hear loud footsteps coming from upstairs before bakugou appears next to his mother.

His hair is wet and he has a towel over his head. He's wearing grey sweatpants and a black tank top.

"What do you want?" He asks with a stern face.

"Relax I'm not here to challenge you to a rematch, although I would win" I say.

"Tsk" he rolls his eyes.

"Here" I hold his bag out for him.

"You left this at my door before" I say.

He takes it off me.

Bakugou's mom looks at us funny before elbowing her son.

"Why where you at her house?" She asks.

He sighs.

"She lives across the street and I was helping her take her groceries home, now buzz of old lady" he says.

"Don't call me old lady!" He smacks him on the back of the head and steps back into the house.

"Well. I'm glad you didn't keep my bag" he says.

"Yeah well i don't want it, anyway I'm gonna go, see you tomorrow firecracker" I say.

He nods and I go to walk away from the door but we both hear someone shout again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING KATSUKI, INVITE THE GIRL IN FOR DINNER!" His mother shouts and comes back to the door.

"Oh that's ok Mrs bakugou, I don't want to intrude" I assure her.

"Oh nonsense, please come in, and call me mitsuki, any friend of katsukis is welcome in this household" she says and pulls me inside.