Falling for the Badboy

By Yasmine_Haven

Terribly shy Nerdy Quiet But full of secrets Yeah that's me, Melissa King Silent Smart Badass With nothing to... More

I Hate Math Class
Watching Me
I Dislike Her
Goodbye Quiet School Days
Mr. Tutor
What Did I Agree Too
What Was I Thinking
Teasing Me
Does He Like Me or Is He Just Playing Me
Nightly Visit
Party
The Mall
School Drama
Zach
I'll Protect You
More School Drama
Nightly Visit 2
Dinner part one
Dinner part 2
She's Growing Up
We're Official
Hunger
Trouble
What Now
Rain *Zach Pov*
Friends
My Boyfriend
Meeting The Family
I Want You
Content *Zach pov*
Being Selfish part 1
Being Selfish part 2
Being Selfish part 3
Being Selfish part 4
Just Another Monday
What a Pain part 1*Zach POV*
What a Pain part 2 *Zach POV*
Us vs Them part 1
Us vs Them part 2
His Rainbow
Fallen for the Bad boy
Author's note

I'm Not Jealous

58.7K 1.8K 313
By Yasmine_Haven

        I have to say today has been the most irritating and stressful day ever. First the rumors started about Catherine aiming for Zach, then I find my cellphone isn't in the bag, then when I try to ask him about it, she always got in the way.

Yeah so here I am, phone less and kind of irritated. Closing my locker a little too loud, I brought attention to myself, but for once I didn't care. Walking out the school, I let out a sigh.

Screw tutoring today. Keeping my head down, I walked away from the bus. Screw the bus, I'm walking today.

"Hey pretty girl."

Looking up, there was the girl from yesterday. She was leaning out the window of a car, and I gave her a little smile.

"Hey."

"You going home?"

"Um... I don't know."

She smiled and motioned me over, and I walked to the car.

"Want to come with me?"

Standing there for a minute, I didn't really know her, but... what could it hurt.

"Sure."

"Hop in."

Running to the other side, I got in dropping my bag. I leaned back letting out a big sigh, man I'm tired. She chuckled and I turned my head to her.

"So what's your name pretty girl?"

"Melissa."

"Ok Melissa, you can call me Tiff."

"Ok Tiff, so where we going?"

"To Zach's house."

" Oh."

I was quiet after that, I do need to get my phone back. I just hope nothing happens like yesterday. Taking a look at her, she had black hair that went down her back. I think Zach called her sis last time, maybe their related.

Soon we were at Zach's house, and I stared. It didn't look as if someone was home, and I looked at her.

"Is anyone home?"

"Probably not."

She cut the car off, and got out. Grabbing my bag, I got out the car as well. Following her to the door, she opened it going inside. I followed her closing the door behind me, and we went in the living room.

Staring at the couch, I felt my cheeks turn red. Remembering about what happened there, I glanced away. Looking back at Tiff, she had gone and sat down.

" Come here pretty girl."

Walking to the couch, I sat down beside her, putting my bag beside me. Looking at her, she was smiling doing the same.

"Isn't that Zach's hoodie?"

Looking down at it, oh yeah I did wear this all day.

"Yeah, it is."

"Aren't you hot?"

"Kind of."

"You can take it off if you want."

Nodding my head, I pulled it off setting it in my lap. It then dawned on me why I didn't take it off at school. I had only wore a tank top today.

"Hmm, your really pale."

Looking down at my arms, they were kind of pale. Rubbing my shoulders, I gave her a little smile.

"So are you dating Zach or nah."

My eyes widen at her question and I shook my head hard.

"Well you should, your different than the others."

She then stood up and left out the room. I sat there a little confused, and sighed. Taking my hair out its bun, I let it fall down my back. Running a hand through my hair, I then heard laughter. Turning my head, there was Zach with three other guys.

We stared at each other for a while, before Zach moved closer.

" Melissa, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing."

Yes play it cool Melissa, and I leaned back on the couch. His friends chuckled, and came in the room. They sat down on the couch, and turned the TV on. Glancing at Zach, he scratched his head, coming in as well.

Plopping down beside me, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. To feel his touch against my skin, I trembled.

He glanced at me from the corner of his eye, and a smirk formed on his face. He moved his arm, and slid it around my waist. I felt a weird jolt go through me, and I bit my lower lip. Glancing at his friends, they were watching TV.

Looking at Zach, he was smirking at me, and I threw him a glare. He chuckled, before leaning his head down.

"So Melissa, did you come for my special tutoring today?"

His breath tickled my ear as he whispered in it. Ducking my head, he gripped my side softly. Glancing at him, his blue eyes seemed light. Is he teasing me again, and I folded my arms.

"I don't know what your talking about."

He smirked tapping his fingers on my side. I was trying to play it cool, but being this close to him, made me freak out. He then let my waist go and stood up. Staring at me, he held his hand out to me. I stared at it, before taking it.

He pulled me up, and pulled me out the room. Taking me in the kitchen, he cornered me against the wall. My eyes widen as I stared at him.

"What?"

"What was up with you at school?"

"Huh?"

"You seemed mad or should I say frustrated."

Staring down at my hands, he moved closer to me.

"It was nothing."

"You sure."

He moved so our chests were touching, and I stared into his eyes. He gripped my waist, and I put my hands on his chest.

"Don't lie."

He rubbed the exposed skin, and I shivered.

"I'm not lying."

He jerked me closer, and he rubbed his lips down my neck. I trembled, gripping his shirt, as he went to my ear.

"You know what I think."

"What?"

"I think you were jealous."

My eyes widen, and I smacked my hands on his chest.

" No."

"Yes."

He was wrong, I wasn't jealous of anyone, especially Catherine.

"I wasn't jealous, I was just irritated that Catherine was going to get her way, just like always."

He raised his eye brow at me, and a smirk formed on his face again. Pressing me back to the wall, he leaned his head down toward my face.

"Now what is she going to get?"

"You of course."

He looked at me shocked, then snorted shaking his head.

"Oh really, I don't remember her pinning after me."

"She was all over you today, how could you not see it."

He gripped my waist tighter, and I laid my hands on his chest again.

"Well you know Melissa, if you saw all that, then you must have been watching me."

I felt my cheeks turn red, and I turned my head away. He chuckled, before I felt him lips to my neck. He sucked on it hard, before letting go and I flinched.

"So let me get this right, it frustrated you that Catherine was pinning after me. You sure, you weren't jealous?"

"I'm not..."

If he says it like that, it does sound like I was jealous. Biting my lower lip, I stared away, and he kissed below my ear, and I trembled jerking away. He chuckled, before moving back from me.

"Let me tell you this Melissa, I'm not interested in Catherine. If I was, I wouldn't have left that on you."

Left what on me, what is he talking about. He then smirked and turned leaving me there. It kind of made me feel better that he wasn't interested in her, that meant she wasn't going to get him like she thought. Thinking like this maybe he was right, maybe I am jealous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.4K 86
So Tori's not the most popular girl in school but she has her two best friends by her side which is all she needs. When Tori gets a new neighbor she...
Fighter girl By Jade

Teen Fiction

791K 20.4K 28
I'm a fighter, I fight for the the things I want, I fight for the little family I have, I fight for everything I believe in, but most of all I fight...
9K 801 29
I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys decide to take interest in me. I'm the h...
77K 3.6K 34
"What the heck, where is my diary," I said to myself. This can't be happening. If someone stole it I am going to kill myself. What if someone at my s...