โœ” The Farmer who Changed Me ๐Ÿ€

By blinkingline

Being shipped off to her grandma's barn is definitely not the way Jennie wanted to spend her whole summer. ๐Ÿ€... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Farm 1
Farm 2
Farm 3
Farm 4
Farm 5
Farm 6
Farm 7
Farm 8
Farm 9
Farm 10
Farm 11
Farm 12
Farm 13
Farm 14
Farm 15
Farm 16
Farm 17
Farm 18
Farm 19
Farm 20
Farm 21
Farm 22
Farm 23
Farm 24
Farm 25
Farm 26
Farm 27
Farm 28
Farm 29
Farm 30
Farm 31
Farm 32
Farm 33
Farm 34
Farm 35
Farm 36
Farm 38
Farm 39
Farm 40
Farm 41
Farm 42
Farm 43
Farm 44
Farm 45
Farm 46
Farm 47
Farm 48
Farm 49
Farm 50
Farm 51
Farm 52
Farm 53
Farm 54
Farm 55
Farm 56
Farm 57
Farm 58
Farm 59
Farm 60
Farm 61
Farm 62
Farm 63
Farm 64
Farm 65
Farm 66
Farm 67
Farm 68
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Daddy Day Care
Christmas Bonus Chapter

Farm 37

5.3K 221 93
By blinkingline

This chapter is dedicated to parkwejden004, TeenyTaennie, Bloodyherron, narwhalfluffy, and LouBlue_ thanks for the upvotes and comments! 💕

🍀🍀🍀

I went with taehyung to my grandma's diner and the girls all tagged along with their cars saying they need a new scenery.

I frowned when there's not much people around when it's usually packed already.

"Where's the people?" I asked as teahyung helped me down.

"They're over there, at the new place." I looked at to where my grandma is pointing and only a few stores ahead, is where people are packed.

"They just opened yesterday and people got curious." Tae's grandma shrugged.

"And you're ok with that?" My competitiveness is kicking in.

"Your food is good, the place is cozy and price is reasonable, I don't see any reason why they won't come back." I crossed my arms.

"We're old and we move slow." Grandma chuckled.

"Don't worry grammy, we'll have your place packed in no time." Hwasa smirked.

"Jennie and taehyung, since you're the immediate family members, you serve the customers too."

"But he still has feild work." I protested.

"It's ok, I have already passed my work to the regular people so they can adjust the workload. I'm only here for the summer remember?" Right. We're both only here for the summer.

"I'll wash the dishes." Hoseok arrived with jin which made Irene groan.

"I am not washing the dishes. I'll make pastries for dessert." Hoseok rolled his eyes at the older guy.

"That would be lovely." Our grandmothers smiled.

"Let's get moving people! Jisoo, I believe you brought it?" Jisoo nodded and got two bluetooth microphones on her backpack. Why am I not surprised? She handed them to hwasa and chaeng. Oh boy..

"Are you ready?" Taehyung and I looked at each other and chuckled. We'll pack the place alright

"Hell yeah!" We gurriedly opened up the diner and prepared the tables and chairs

Hwasa and chaeng then positioned themselves infront and music started playing as they sang mamamoo's you're the best as the starter.

Come on Hey Mommy
Come on Hey Daddy

They started off with hwasa's powerful vocals, enough to have people turning their heads. Lisa is also dancing, leaning her body dramatically to a table and lifting one of her long legs up, making me giggle. The twins served as back up vocals while moonbyul rapped.

We became very busy then as we pulled customers in and they danced along to the girls.

Tae and I pulled our grandmothers to dance with us and they laughed with glee. I twirled grandma towards tae and he did the same, we exchanged grandmothers. I giggled and snapped photos with them. Everyone is having fun.

It was a hit! The place was packed and people are still waiting for a free space. We even ran out of food but good thing jin was able to improvise and he's damn really good with handling customers.

"He's good." I commented.

"He's a future Hotelier, their priority is customer service." Taehyung smiled proudly.

"I wish he would stop pestering Irene though." The guy won't miss the chance to annoy irene as if his presence wasn't enough to annoy her. I laughed as I see them bickering yet again. Irene is ready to punch the guy but the latter is just laughing at her angered face.

"Nah, if you see him like that, it means he enjoys teasing her." Taehyung chuckled.

"I will not have any liability if your friend will be sent to a hospital." I murmured making tae laugh.

The music suddenly stopped when two police officers came. Taehyung and I told our grandma that we'll handle it.

"What's going on?" I can't help but furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry ma'am but your noise is disrupting the services of the other stores." I looked out to see the new store owners were looking our way, smug look on their faces.

"I don't mind! They're really good." An elder lady who own the store next to us told the officers.

"Yeah. We were having fun. You're the ones disrupting us!" The other elderly guy that owns the store on out right said. The customers, along with the store owners next to us and their customers small protested to the police officers making me snicker.

"We're very for our inconvenience, please continue, we'll be in our way." They bowed and left making the crowd cheer. I looked over to the angry faces of the ones who reported us and flipped them the bird which taehyung enclosed his hands with.

"We won already." He chuckled and I scoffed.

"If I have my way I'd be marching over there and yell at them." I rolled my eyes.

"Chill, how about we tend the customersm hm?" He kissed my forehead and pushed me in and made his way to the customer needing assistance.

I looked away from him and was greeted by my grandma's teasing gaze.

"You two seem to get along better. It felt just like yesterday when you're on each other's throats." We are.. just differently now.

"I just realized he isn't that bad." I shrugged.

"Am I expecting wedding bells soon?" I laughed

"Grandma, I am yet to turn 20."

"So? I married your grandpa at 16." My jaw dropped.

"And your mom had you at 20." She grinned.

"We'll get there grandma. No rush." She smiled but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"You might... but I don't think I have enough time." My heartbeat quickened but I laughed it off.

"Don't be silly grandma, you'll see me in my wedding dress. You'll still see your great grandchildren."

"Then do it already. I don't know how long I, we, can hold on." She chuckled. I frowned.

"I'm sorry, did I worry you sugarplum?" She caressed my cheeks and I felt like crying.

"If you're not feeling well, tell me ok? I can compromise my marriage for you even if I have to drag taehyung to the isle." She laughed.

"I'm fine, cause you're finally here." I felt guilty. She had always asked us to come over and if my mother didn't punish me, I wouldn't have come.

"I'm sorry grandma, I promise, we'll be together more often." I hugged her and she hugged back tightly.

"Now why don't we take a selfie?" I crouched down to her and we both looked at the camera and smiled.

---

A/N: No, I will not replace any of my characters. The only thing I'll consider changing is RoseKook and LisMin. These two is my ship for this series but I'll consider LisKook and JiRose instead. Thoughts?

Jennie x Taehyung
Moonbyul x Hobi
Irene x Jin
Jisoo x Yoongi
Hwasa x Namjoon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9K 55
"who knew that your current lover that you think is the one really isn't the one?" ever since the DNA era, taehyung's girlfriend irene has been actin...
1.4K 508 23
yn- i don 't lovv e you see Healing a broken heart takes time, but it's worth the journey........ to be continued
73.7K 3.7K 38
โ I just wanted to see the light at the end of the tunnel. โž โŒฝ in which a homeless boy finds his light โŒฝ ยฉ allisonscarlette 2017 { kim taehyung and j...
390K 26K 86
She wishes they had more time together. She wishes for 5 minutes more. // Sequel to 5 minutes a day // Started: 06/15/2019 Finished: 10/21/2020 ...