BLOOM:When The World Was Born.

De pushisinung

The Dragon kingdom and The Lost souls gathers at the Royal palace to attend the 100 year ceremony.But when on... Mais

BLOOM
Chapter 1. THE WORLD DOUHALO
Chapter 2. THE BLESSED LAND
Chapter 3. THE GIFT
Chapter 4. THE OMEGA KINGDOM
Chapter 5. A TRAGIC GOSSIP
Chapter 6 THE DRAGON LANDS
Chapter 8 THE HEAVENLY FACE
Chapter 9 ENCOUNTER
Chapter 10 ENCOUNTER TWO
chapter 11 SHADOWS
Chapter 12 THE RIFT
Chapter 13 HIDDEN SHADOWS
Chapter 14 CHAOS AND DANGER
Chapter 15 THE ALPHA DRAGON LORD
Chapter 16 FRUIT OF AWAKENING FEELINGS
Chapter 17 OMEN
Chapter 18. UPROAR AT THE FESTIVAL
Chapter 19. FIGHT AT THE FESTIVAL GROUND
Chapter 20. THE DARING AMEITY BANDITS
A SONG OF FATE AND MIRACLES
Chapter 21. CRISIS
Chapter 22. DISADVANTAGED
Chapter 23. ONE MAN SHOWDOWN
Chapter 24. ESCAPE
Chapter 25. THE SAVED BANDITS
Chapter 26. LADY ANTHIXES
Chapter 27. THE SIN OF ALPSON
Chapter 28. A RIDE ON HIS DRAGON HORSE
Chapter 29. VISITING THE ISLAND TOGETHER
Chapter 30. FAINT BEGINNING
chapter 31. REBEICA WIELDS!
Chapter 32. THE GOSSIP ON THE ALPHA DRAL
Chapter 33. THE EGGS OF DESTRUCTION HATCHES
Chapter 34. THE BREAKOUT OF THE VOID
Chapter 35. THE DRAL RUNS AWAY ALONE AGAIN
Chapter 36. THE HOUSEHOLD LORDS
Chapter 37. THE VOID CREATURES
Chapter 38. ANNA VS THE CREATURES.
Chapter 39. DRAL SHAROEN VS THE CREATURES
Chapter 40. ANNIHILATION
Chapter 41. THE SECOND BREAKOUT
Chapter 42. THE BIG DAY IN THE EAST AND THE WEST.
Chapter 43. THE EERIE FIGURE
Chapter 44. THE BANDITS VS THE LORDS
Chapter 45. THE FIGHT AT THE PRISON.
Chapter 46. A NEW APPEARANCE.
Chapter 47. UNRAVELING OTHER RATS.
Chapter 48. THE UNEXPECTED.
Chapter 49. DEVIATIONS.
Chapter 50. A GALE OF SUCCESS.
Chapter 51. NEARING THE END.
Chapter 52. CASUALTIES IN THE EAST AND THE WEST
Chapter 53. ROUTE TO A DISASTER.
Chapter 54. THE OUTCOME AT THE END.

Chapter 7 THE DRAGON LORD

110 12 0
De pushisinung

The next morning the royal guests that had arrived yesterday were outside the palace having a pleasant time basking in the morning sunlight.
The very moment lady rosemary had been awoken by a bird pecking on her hair she had understood what it meant. The gossip that followed their arrival must have been heard by them the moment they arrived at the town thus letting that old friend of hers know that they were already at the palace.
She had also informed advisor minon about it who in turn had informed the two princes.

"So the second guests will already be here by noon. The green hills i believe."

Prince steegan said while sipping his morning tea. Before advisor minon could follow he added. "And when will brother be arriving? I thought he would be here by now."

Prince scarlarc raised his eyebrows. "He must have had something to do. Brother is never late in regard to his assurances. When he says he will be there by noon he will be there on the given time unless he had something that stalled some of his time."

Minon agreed with him and followed, "yes the Dral never runs late."

The third prince sighed at their words because he could not help but agree with them. Something must have happened.
Diverting his mind elsewhere he looked outside the glass window. His sight fell right on the royal guest. Suddenly a smile crept upon his lips.

"Second brother,do you think that eldest brother will find her beautiful?"

"Nonsense" was his reply.

"Why? She is very unearthly." He frowned.

Scarlarc was quite for sometime but blatantly rendered him speechless by saying "Because eldest brother is not a creep like you."

"Ow..that hurt...!" He sighed in dismay. "But speak honestly. I know you are also a bit interested in how brother would react to a face like that. I mean i have never seen him glance at women with neither longing nor in awe of their beauty. If the public were to hear about it they would mistake him for a monk. I even worry if he is ever going to find himself a wife."

Minon who was hearing the whole thing standing by the corner raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"So what if he does not marry. Its not necessary for him to do so. Don't worry. If in the future the throne will need a heir it would definitely be one of your sons."

"Ouch" steegan cried out at his second brother's harsh words. "Bad brother."
He refuted which of course was ignored by him.
Anyway they stopped messing around and continued their morning tea.

Just as anticipated the green hills arrived at noon. Being reunited with her old pal rosemary was more than happy. She received them and led them around the place.
Bringing her twenty year old son and her sixteen year old daughter with her lady sherry was more than happy. She was also very happy to meet the grown up ruby who was now known as rebeica.

"My goodness!" She exclaimed at her. "Little ruby had grown up into a fine rebeica. Its been so many years since i last saw this naughty little girl." Turning to her childhood friend she praised her. "A grown up mischievous lady. Reminds me of how you were when you were of her age."

"You flatter me. Anyway marnie and dande have grown a lot too. Children these days grow faster than we imagine." Rosemary chuckled, adding "The pouting young lady behind you also reminds me of your young days. She is like an exact replica of your face. Though she is a bit prettier than you."

Marnie blushed but did not say anything.

While rebeica was busy trying to recall if she had met her in the past
Lady sherry noticed it and smiled at her.

"You won't remember meeting me because you were too young at that time when i last visited the tribe. Still i am glad that you are trying to make me out of your memories."

"Indeed they were roo young." She agreed.

At the mention of they she gasped and jumped at her friend.
"Where is he? Where is rose? That lovely little kid. Oh how much did i want to see him grow up."

"Brother will be arriving around the evening." Rebeica replied her. Her eyes lit up at her reminder.

"Good" the green hills leader beamed.

As they sat down together and had fun talking about these and those things the atmosphere around the lone palace yard lit up.
Lady sherry had brought quite a group with her. It included her daughter and son, the chief herbalist Tiara and three guards, chiso, pauli and medrisa.
Time flew as they continued spending the hours reminiscing about their childhood days. Time to time they would include some embarrasssing moments of the kids too.
With the blink of an eye hours had passed. They would have continued a bit more if not for advisor minon's interruption.

"Sorry, i kind of forgot and kept you away from greeting the princes" rosemary apologised laughing hard.

Sherry shook her hand back and forth. "Need not to worry. Even i did not wanted to greet them stalling my old friend for sometime."

The two claw princes had requested their audience giving them enough time to catch on with each other.
When they arrived at a large chamber they noticed some people standing altogether in a corner.
They were the reason why the green hills were also called. Because the third guests had readily arrived following them. The sones.
Unlike them the sones had only three people attending the ceremony. They covered themselves in full black clothes,masks and bandages from head to toe. Even their eyes and hairs were pitch black.

"So the rumour about the seat of the leader crowned to a young girl is indeed true. She is barely sixteen." Rosemary frowned staring at the young girl with a small built.

"Apparently that was the dying wish of the late family head, their leader. Still i never expected the rumour to be true." Sherry sighed. "That child must be having a hard time."

The late leader who was also the family head of the sones died a mysterious dead. Before the last breath left his lips he announced that his youngest daughter be crowned the heir. Of course the family members opposed and were against his legacy and wanted the eldest son to take the position of the leader but they suddenly changed their minds in a day.
One of the elders had dreamt of an omen inviting the death of the next heir. Thus instead of sacrificing the favored to be successor they went with the fifteen and half year old daughter turning her into the sacrificial lamb.
When the other tribes caught wind of this nasty rumour they were extremely enraged. A leader was someone who had to be loved and have the support of the tribe.
But the lost souls had an unwritten law that none of the tribes would interfere with the conflicts within the tribes unless they want outsiders to participate in it.

The poor young girl was now forced into the ordeal and was sent here. The two men accompanying her kept their eyes on her alone, never leaving her line of view.
When they noticed the two tribe leaders they slightly bowed to greet them. The other two greeted them back with a slight node.

"It is good that the royal guests have arrived at the palace to attend the ceremony." Prince scarlarc addressed to them. His face rigid and still as rock.
While the younger prince kept glancing at the door as if waiting for someone. Soon the person he had been waiting for came through the door. Advisor minon held a calm face. He went up to them and whispered something into their ears which ease the muscles of the princes. Stepping back he stood straight behind them holding his usual and calm demeanor.

Prince scarlarc raised his voice as he spoke with great pride.

"The Dragon Lord, the king of the omega kingdom, the ruler of the land and the owner of the dragon throne shall hereby reward the awaiting royal guests with his presence in the chamber accompanying the seven Household Lords of the Claw family crest."

Everyone were surprised at his sudden change in demeanor.

The sound of multiple footsteps could be heard approaching the doorway. The sound was uniform and placid.
Soon the image of a person entered the room followed by another seven people.

Rebeica beamed in excitement. The Dral is finally here. They then noticed the empty throne that stood on the platform mounted by stairs realising that they were in the royal chamber.

The two younger princes bowed their heads in respect. The royal advisor went on his knees. The Lost soul tribes bowed their heads in grace. While the men behind him waited for him to claim the dragon throne that was rightfully his. Such was the imposing power and the respect a worthy king deserved.

With the flick of the fur scarf around his neck which fell onto his knees and laps through his broad shoulders he commanded them. "Rise."
Everyone followed his words and held their head up.

And that was when they were blessed with the face of the Dral king.
He had deep red eyes that was a proof of the royal blood he was born with. His pair of thick and black rigid horns spoke of the power and grace he held. His face was very handsome, like a masterpiece of art which attributed both the features of the younger princes.
He was beautiful and handsome in a manly way.
His toned body was covered by layers of clothes with long and loose sleeves. And a red fur scarf hung on his honey skinned neck.

No matter how one looked at him one would mistake him for a war god.

Even the uninterested tomboy who disliked boys couldn't help but be surprise in secret.
"Well, but he cannot compare to rose. My sister will definitely out rule him in a second." Rebeica shrugged her shoulders.

Not much seconds had passed since the king had arrived. But within the mere seconds his deep red eyes swept the length and breadth of the royal guests analysing the details he needed.
That was when a guard entered the room. Another group of four people followed behind him.

Rosemary and rebeica immediately walked to them.

"Oh yeah, i forgot about it. That must be her son. I wonder how he looks like." The king heard his youngest murmur to himself.

The late arriving guests removed their hoods and that was when another wave of gasps and shocks filled the chamber for a second time.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

173 1 36
Lost both his parents at a young age, Drago has to deal with his wicked stepmother. Until his 16th birthday, something magical has entered his life...
333K 13.4K 22
[IN EDITING] Book One in the 'Happily Ever After' series Ever since Adrien's stepmother passed away, his family abused and took advantage of him. He...
1.4M 47.4K 39
*SLOW UPDATES * 𝑺𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒍, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything that breathes. He's known for his hosti...
45 1 16
One night, after returning to his hometown after several years, Alex will relive memories of his childhood that he thought he had overcome and forgot...