Can I Get His Love?

De prapanchika

Meet swetha.. Simple girl who only wanted onething in her life. A loving husband. She is well known in her lo... Mai multe

1. Marriage Is It Bliss?
2. Meeting Of Souls..??
3. Revenge??
4. Flaw In Inlaws!
5. Bangle!
6. Painful Past!
7. Red Roses?
8. Avika's Hatred
9. Party!!
10. Drunken!!
11. Goa
12. Hug
13. Jealousy
14. Slap!!!
15. Sorry..!!??
16. Departure
17. My Ram!!
18. Family!!
19. College!!
Request
20. Love ->break up
21. Guilty!!
22. Refusal !!
23. Suppressed Feelings!!
24. Avoidance
25. Mistake!!!
27. Truth!!
28. Realisation
29. His Things!!
30. Acting!!
31. Friends!!
32. His Sweetness!!
33. Helping!
34. His Care!!
35. Sympathy!!!
36. Fresh Start
37. Affair!!??
38. Fear!!
39. Best Friend!!
40. Rakesh Special!!!
41. One Sided!!
42. Appa!!
43. Surprize Call!!
44. Password!!
45. Sweet Moments!!
46. He Loves Me??
47. Dance Practice
48. Bad Omen!!!
49. Sangeet!?
50. Nervous!!
51. Treasure Hunt
52. Ang Laga De Re!!
53. Bad Days!!
54. Remorse
55. Cruel World!!!
56. Living In Dark!!
57. Stupidity!!!
58. Positivity!
Announcement!!!
59. Naming
60. Marriage Anniversary!
61. Repay!
62. Truth And Dare!!
63. Divorce
64. Alone!
65. Proposal!!
66. Bonding!!
67. Confession!
68. Punishment!
69. Dream Come True!
Epilogue!
Heartful Smile!!!

26. Resemblance!?

21.1K 1K 459
De prapanchika

Hehehe... 🤪🤪🤪

Surprise 😝😝😝 for my lovely readers❤️❤️❤️

This specially for those.. Ofcourse all.. Because all are waiting for the story to move..

Always past past past.. Right.. Boring past.. But if we know the faults in past then we can correct the present which is basement for future..

So lets go back to our story..

Ohh!! Before that.. One thing i forgot to tell you..

Sometimes miracles do happen right... Such thing happened.. I passed in exam.. Dont ask which exam.. And no percentage too..

Its really a miracle that i passed because.. I really wanted to fail so i didnt read for the exam.. I just wrote i recolleted..

Yess  what you heard is correct.. I wanted to fail.. Its just im a bit crazy and stubborn.. But god is too stubborn.. Thats why he made me pass the exam..

During that preparation time only i started writing this story😅😅😅

You might give suggestion that i might have given empty paper to examiner to fail in the exam or write some story in the exam.. But u know.. I dont want to insult my profession by writing irrelevant things in exam paper..

Anyways.. What i want to say is... Sometimes miracles do happen.. You need to believe that.. 😜😜😜

Hmm.. Okay.. Now story time..

Rakesh pov..

"Hello Rakesh.. Sorry.. Iam late.." one of my team mate said.

"Hello Arbind.. Its okay.." i smiled..

"You know.. My wife.. She is not allowing me to go.. Giving lot of instructions blah blah blah.. " he said rolling his eyes..

"She might be worried about you.. " i said thinking swetha..

"She?? Haha.. Yess.. She is worried that iam not taking her along with me.. For her to leave me, I made a promise that i will take her to paris next year.. Then only she left me.. "

"How come you came so early..?? Didnt your wife argue with you? " he asked.

"She never disagree with me.." i said..

"Waah.. Your wife is really a rare one" he said..

"yess.. She is simple, mature and perfect.. " i said feeling proud.

"So what did she say? When u said about your sudden project.. " he asked with enthusiasm.

I smiled remembering her words.. Her longing look when iam leaving her home..

After that goa incident.. I tried all my effort to say sorry to her. But she didnt gave reply to me.. May be she started hating me.. I only wanted that but feeling her hatred is really unbearable..

I made myself so busy in such a way that our interaction at home was very limited..
1 month was over just like that.. I made this decision of going with project work.. This is also a part to avoid swetha.. She tried to talk with me after few days like nothing happened.. But i cant forget her words.. I became a beast.. Iam not hating her.. I just hate myself..

But the look in her eyes when she asked me to call her atleast once in a week.. I couldnt help but nod my head..

"Rakesh..." I came out of thought when arbind patted by shoulder..

"Huh?? " i gave a questioning look at him..

"What boss... Daydreams?? Missing your wife already?? You love her too much right?? " his questions made me to come back to my senses.

"Nothing.. " i said with all the seriousness.

"Is there any problem? " he asked raising his eyebrows..

'tin... Tinti.. tin... I request all the passengers going to london on flight number GA1250 should get ready with their boarding passes and passport for boarding.. Flight number GA1250 is boarding at gate number 16... ' announcement at airport..

"Noo.. I think our flight is ready.. We should go" i said changing the topic and took my luggage.

"Yah.. " he said talking his luggage..

After checking and all we sat on our seats.. Thankfully arbind seat is in next row to me..

A couple sat beside me.. I think they are newly married..

I looked at the couple.. They are smiling through their eyes with lots of love for each other.

I smiled remembering swetha on our wedding day how she kept smiling continuously through out the session.

Wait.. Wait.. Wait a minute..

Realisation hit me..

The more i try to ignore her.. The more iam remembering her..

I need to concentrate on something to distract myself from her thoughts..

I closed my eyes and sleep occupied me..

"do you think.. I will believe it all??"

I woke up to the yelling of a girl.. I looked beside from where the sound is coming.

The wife from the couple giving murderous glare to her husband..

"No.. Honey.. She is past.. She is not in my heart now.. I love you" he is literally begging holding her hand.

"You are cheating on me.. Arent you? "she pushed his hand away.

"No.. Baby.. Im not" he said pleading her.

"Then why are you still having her picture in your mobile..? "

"That.. That.. That was in gallery.. I deleted all.. I dont know when and how her picture came in.. " he said raising her hands.

"Dont feed me with your lies.. I hate you.. " she said.

"Promise dear.. Let me delete it.. Please.. Trust me.. " he begged her holding her both hands.

"Just dont touch me.. " she shouted.

This time alot of people looked in their way.

He felt ashamed.." lower your voice" he said in loud whisper with frustration.

She looked at all and said "sorry"

She had tears in her eyes..

"What if i have anyone else in my heart?? Will you be okay with that?? " she said with tears..

Suddenly hearing that word, i felt like suffocating..

"What are you talking? " he sounded angry over her.

"See.. I just said what if.. Here you are roaring with anger.. But you are asking me to believe that you dont love her anymore?? " she said.

Suddenly his anger was replaced by a chuckle..

"See.. Neha.. First love may not be the last love.. Priorities change over time.. It doesnt mean i will stop loving you in future.. Its just i might love our kids.. There is this bond in marriage and i respect that.. I know u might feel insecure.. But i do really love you and i know you too love me.. " he said with lot of patience to his wife like explaining it to a kid.

" What about your past? Do u think you will forget her..? " she asked pouting..

" Did i say that i will forget her?? I wont neha.. She is in my past.. I cant forget her like i got some amnesia.. But her memories will not make me feel anything other than friendship.." he said reassuring her..

" True??"

" Yess.. " he said kissing her hand while she smiled wiping her cheeks..

I smiled at the lovely couple.. They deserve each other unlike us..

I closed my eyes thinking swetha.. My swetha deserves some one who loves her like she is the perfect one..

"Sir.. Anything you want? " air hostess asked the couple..

They took chocolates from the tray..

"Sir.. You?? " she said showing the tray filled with chocolates.

"No.. I just need drinking water please" i said.

"Chilled or plain sir?? "

"Plain please.. "

"Sure sir.. " she smiled bending her head and went away.

I looked at the couple and smiled..

"Sorry.. We created nuisance " he said smiling.. His wife too said "sorry" with inconvinience.

"Heyy.. Its okay.. " i said.

"Iam manish nanda, manager at mourya estates.. She is neha nanda my wife" he introduced himself and his wife.

"Namaste.. " she said smiling.

"Namaste.. Iam rakesh patil.. Software at infosys"

"London.. Project work??" he asked..

"Yah.. Sort of.. Its a long stay for KT"

"KT?? " his wife asked

"Knowledge transfer" i said.

"Ohh.." she said.. But her looks seems like she didnt understood what i said..

"Well.. all the best" they both said at the same time..

"Thank you.. " i said..

"Sir.. Plain water for you.. " i took it and drank it..

I opened a magazine and turning the pages..

I felt bored.. So i took another nap..

Finally flight landed in heathrow airport in london.

I and arbind came out..

"What man.. Journey is so boring..?" arbind said.

"You must have come with your wife.. Then there will not be any boring.. " i said..

"Yah.. Yah.. I saw the couple beside you.. How much entertaining she did to her husband.. " he said laughing..

"Heyy.. Stop laughing yaar.. They are very lovely.. "

"Lovely and funny.. " he said laughing..

"Whatever.. " i said.. I dont want his opinion on them.. I just like that couple thats it..

"It seems you are missing her? "

I stopped suddenly.. "Who?? "

"Who?? Who do you miss yaar.. Your wife.. " he said.

"Dont say.. You are cheating on her?? I will break your bones if you cheat on my sister " he seriously warned me.

"Noo.. I dont.. I hate cheating.. " i said.

How can i cheat her..?

"Okay.. Baba.. Iam just kidding.. I know.. You love your wife so much.. " he said raising his hands.

I shaked my head horizantally at his wierd behaviour.. When will he improve?? Only god knows..

Finally we reached the room where we were
Alloted.

Day went on..

Next day.. We gathered to a meeting.. Presentations going on..

At evening we planned to visit touristic places at london.

Went to british museum and spent time over there..

By the time we reached our room.. We are dead tired and sleep occupied us instantly..

I woke up to the ring tone..

'tum se.. Hi.. Tum se hi..'

I opened my eyes to look for swetha as she is not lifting her call.. But the bed was empty.. Call ended.. I closed my eyes..

Again call came.. With ringing 'tum.. Se hi.. Tum se hi..' i opened my eyes with irritation.. Looked around.. But this time my eyes widened with realisation..

Shit.. Iam in london..

Washroom door opened with a click sound.. I turned to look ar arbind coming out in his sleepy head.

'Tum sehi.. Tum sehi..' again call..

'Ohh shit.. Iam dead.. ' he sound desperate and ran to attend the call.

I was confused.

"Helloo.. " he said with low voice.

"Heyy.. Iam sorry" he said closing his eyes..

"Noo.. I didnt forgot you.. really.. " he was shocked..

"Noo.. What.. No way.. How can u think like that.. Iam just busy.. You know me right.. I love you" he said..

"i love you yaar.. What do you want me to get you from here..? I have seen a wonderful.. " he said moving out to balcony with a composed voice..

I smiled at his fear for her wife..

My smile went away thinking swetha.. She might me waiting for my call.. Can i call her?? Iam shuffling my phone..

" Good morning boss" he smiled

"Good morning" i said but there is confusion..

"What boss?? Didnt you get any call from ur wifey?? " he asked..

"No.. " i said.

"Then u are really lucky.. First i need to change this ring tone.." he said while doing changes in his phone..

"Dont you like that song..? "

"its her favourite song.. She wants me to keep that as my ring tone to remember her when ever it rings.." he said.

"But why are you removing it?? "

"Boss.. I want to enjoy here with out any memory of my wife.. " he said and went back to sleep.

But i was occupied with what he said..

'its her favourite song.. She wants me to keep that as my ring tone to remember her when ever it rings'

But that song was my favourite.. Is it her too?? Or she kept it to remember me??

Aahh.. Rakesh.. What nonsense are you thinking.. Leave it yar.. Its nothing..

I removed the sheet covering me and went to washroom to get ready..

We went to meeting.. There another few members started presenting..

1 week went on like that..

When ever we went outside, when ever i look at indian couple, Thought of swetha occupied my mind.. But i used to divert it..

On 9th day

There was lunch break.. I was having lunch with arbind and two others we met today.. Their presentation was over.. We congratulated them..

While we are talking i glanced to the exit of canteen..

Is she??

Vaishali??

I was shocked..

Is that vaishali??

I was unable to look at her face but i had this gut feeling that she is vaishali..

"Just a minute excuse me.. I will be back" i said to them..

"Where? "

"Just i will be back" i said and went towards the exit door.

But i could not be able to find her..

I was searching for her outside..

Why do i feel its vaishali..??

"Excuse me.. Have you seen in which way the girl who wore blue top with gray jeans went?" i asked the gate man..

He looked at me from top to bottom..

Do i look like a stalker??

"Heyy sorry.. Its just she felt like my long lost friend.. So to confirm that iam asking" i said..

I dont like to get an impression like that..

"Sorry.. I dont know"

"Okay.. Thank you" i said disappointed.

May be its just my imagination..

I went back to the table where i first sat..

The two persons whom i met left after i came..

"What boss?? What happened?? U seem to be disappointed?? " arbind asked after they left.

"Nothing.. "

"If you miss her, why dont you call her?? " he asked.

"Whatt? " i was surprised.

How come he knows about vaishali..?

"Come on rakesh.. Its not wrong to talk to your wife.. Infact she will feel very happy if you call her first.. " he said.

"Ohh" i heaved a long sigh..

"hey.. Dont think my words from that morning seriously.. Even i too miss her.. But she doesnt give me the chance to call her.. She calls me before i get that idea of missing her.. I love her and the way she loves yaar.." he said smiling.. I can feel he is missing his wife..

"Its doesnt put your male ego down, If you call her before she does.. I know you love your wife" he said..

I felt irritated everytime he says that i love swetha..

I like her..

But love..

Noo..

"Anyways.. Our lunch time over.. Better you call her at night" he said standing..

We went to conference room..

"Lets call our next speaker..

Mrs. Pande.." the organiser announced.

The girl who wore blue top stood, moving towards the stage.. I cant see her face as her back is towards me..

My heart is beating loudly i dont know why..

On the stage she turned..

I was shocked..

Yess my intuition is correct.. There she is.. For whom my heart is racing.. I felt happy to look at her.. tears formed in my eyes..

she looks weak.. Lost weight.. But she is as confident as she always is..

Through out her presentation, i havent heard anything.. I just looked at her..

At one moment, it felt like she is about to fall, but she took a seat and drank water,and continued her presentation..

She apologised to everyone that her health is not that good so she is taking seat..

After the presentation was over, aloud applause heard..

"thank you mrs. Pande.. You did well despite your health is not well.." organiser said.

"So.. Lets end our todays session for now.. One more day to end.. So Lets disperse"

I didnt wait for arbind.. Instead i went out side following her to the parking lot..

I was about to call her but stopped midway..

Abhinav.. Came out of car..

She looked at him.. He looked so serious..

She looked down..

Iam unable to hear their conversation..

But he looks angry over her.. She seems to be nervous and crying..

I couldnt watch her crying anymore.. I ran towards them and dragged vaishali to my side..

"YOU.. BAST**D.. STOP ABUSING HER" i shouted at him pulling his collar..

So..

Finally rakesh met vaishali..

Hope you like the chapter.

Dont hope or ask for another update.. Please...

Questions time..

Do you ever copy in exams??

Any funny incident happened while copying??

Iam very poor in copying..

Once during practical exam in ug days, i forgot the matter and formula for the test.. I was looking around unable to remember anything.. My classmate (at that time i.e, in first year.. Now friend..)  looked at me and asked what is the problem.. I said.. I dont know the matter and formula.. He had thrown some micro slip which has the details of the test at me and asked me to write.. I was so afraid that i took them and thrown at him and said i cant write.. I cant.. Then he took my paper and gave his paper to me and wrote the whole matter and gave mine back to me..  During that whole time.. I was so nervous.. But remembering that incident.. Its so funny.. Those really are the memorable days..

Hmm..

You need to give credit.. As i gave you double update even though iam suffering from fever and head ache🤕🤕🤕🤒🤒🤒

Okay.. Then..

Meet u on next tuesday..

Bybye.. ❤️❤️❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8M 78.4K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
292K 10.1K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
68.3K 3.3K 16
SWASAN❤️ Its story about two people who are in pain .... one by betroyal and another one from loneliness i.e Sanskar and Swara..... what happens when...
For Him...?? De Sam Murty

Ficțiune generală

162K 4.4K 23
Saanvika Niranjan Agrawal, a successful chartered accountant, a girl with no needs, dreams, and life itself....... Lost her father when she was 13 an...