hater {chase hudson}

adrianariley- tarafından

SLOW EDITING (cringy at first but i promise it gets better) "lil huddy isnt even cute, shut up." in which a... Daha Fazla

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
thank you !!
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
authors note
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty five
sixty six
finale
new story
extra !!
important!!
sequel is up!!

sixty four

10.5K 184 30
adrianariley- tarafından

i have the final chapters written in my drafts so do you guys what them published today?

or do you wanna wait?

i watched as the pink balloons bursted from the box and looked at chase in shock. everyone screamed in excitement and i hugged chase tightly.

"i told you!" chase stuck his tongue out and i rolled my eyes, giving him a soft kiss.

"congratulations mamas! and chase." i hugged jaden who was excited we're having a girl. "now i can spoil her!"

"im still gonna be the best uncle!" griffin yelled and i laughed, the past few days the boys have all been arguing over who was gonna be the best uncle.

jaden walked back over to layla and hugged her. i laughed when i saw anthony chasing ronnie around with a cupcake, trying to smash it in her face.

"anthony if you smash that cupcake in my sisters face i will put you in the bottom of the best uncle list!" i joked and immediately he stopped chasing her. chase laughed, i watched him smile and felt my heart race.

"i love you chase." i told him with a smile.

"i love you too baby." he responded.

the boys talked me into doing a tiktok with them and it was cute because they all touched my stomach.

"payton, bubba hi." i walked over to the younger and brought him into my arms. "i love you hunny."

"awh, i love you too jen." he smiled and kissed my forehead, drayke was trying to show chase some skate trick.

i started to get cold as it was just getting into spring and michigan weather is ass. i walked inside where chases mom was cooking.

"hi momma." i smiled and hugged the woman.

"hi sweetie, why arent you out with everyone?" she asked.

"its cold and my body hurts, i think im gonna lay down. if they ask where i am say im in lydias room." i told her and she nodded, i grabbed a cookie and walked upstairs.

about 20 minutes later the door opened and i looked up seeing griffin.

"hi hunny." i smiled at him and he laid next to me.

"just came to check on you, chase is trying to skateboard so i thought i'd see if you were okay." he told me and i smiled.

"im alright, its just hard to stand for too long. im also super tired, i can barely sleep anymore." i told him and he frowned.

"im so sorry." he said, i shrugged and rubbed my stomach.

"its okay, i love her and i cant wait to meet her." i told him with a big smile.

"me too, she's gonna be so spoiled." he laughed and i nodded, his hand touched my stomach.

"have you thought of names?" he asked.

"thought, nothing's official though. chase gives me names and there's only one i really like but im not sure." i shrugged, he nodded.

"you're gonna be an amazing mom." he told me.

"you really think so? im still so scared and excited at the same time." i mumbled, he rolled his eyes .

"you'll be amazing." he responded, he leaned his head on my shoulder and i smiled.

we ended up taking a nap and not waking up until everyone came in and laid down with us.

"i love you all, you're the best family i couldve asked for." i told them all, i was getting emotional.

"my forever family, i cant wait to meet the new member soon."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

526K 3.5K 75
𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤/𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕋𝕠𝕜 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕤. 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕋𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 �...
159K 1.6K 37
'ι ¢αит gєт σνєя уσυ'
50.5K 1.4K 161
*COMPLETE* as seen on tiktok This interactive fanfiction will see Y/N trying to find love in the world of online dating. Comment here and on my tikto...