Blackstone Inc. (Book 1)

By StaceySonier

🖤Book 1 of the 'Blackstone' series🖤 • • • 🔥Highest Ranking🔥 #1: -Agegap -Assistant -Boss -Daddy -Employee... More

Special Thanks To...
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
-Epilogue-
-Bonus Chapter-
!Read Me!

Part 17

160K 3.8K 1.5K
By StaceySonier

*Dominics' POV*

Watching her face as she came, moans pouring from her parted lips, her back arched pushing her breasts up... I wanted to lean over and take a nipple between my teeth.

I was trying my best to keep my focus on the road, to not let her know how much her young and perky body was affecting me but I HAD to watch. I had to watch her face redden at my commands. I had to watch that redness crawl down her throat and spread across her chest. I had to see the way her body was coming apart on my leather seats.

I had told her not to come or I would punish her, hoping she wouldn't listen and she didn't. She raced toward her orgasm, knowing fully that I would use and abuse her when we got back to my house, and she wanted it. But then again, of course, she did. She's a little slut.

"Your face is so pretty when you come," I told her when she finally came down from her climax. I had grazed my knuckles over her cheek, still feeling the heat there.

She flushed again and zipped her dress up which was fine because we were close to my house anyway.

I took an exit and grabbed her small hand in mine. I wanted this hand wrapped around my cock while she took me down the back of her throat. I wanted this hand scratching down my back as I thrust into her.

I didn't want her to forget what I had said before she came. She did disobey me and she would be punished.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you when we get to my house, don't you," I asked her, squeezing her hand slightly, "You came when I told you not to. You disobeyed me and I'm going to spank you. Is that what you want?"

Her shy smile accompanied with a whispered, "Yes, Sir," had me thinking of all the ways I was going to have her saying that exact phase in my playroom.

I turned up the music, something from my classical collection, to take the place of talking. I wanted her fantasizing of all the ways I would punish her. I wanted her mind racing.

Turning down a few streets, finally, I took a right onto a small gravel road. We drove for a moment, going up the hill to my guard gate.

"Mr. Blackstone, how was your dinner," Rosie, a small, but plump, older woman with short graying hair asked from the guard gate.

"I'm not sure. We didn't get to eat any," I winked at her and she blushed, knowing exactly what I meant after looking into the car to see a furiously blushing Genevieve. Rosie cleared her throat and pressed a button and the gate opened up.

Without another word, I drove up to the house, placed the car in park, and turned the key.

Genevieve's eyes were wide as she stared at my house. 

I'll admit, it was nice. I enjoyed it mostly for all the rooms it had should I invite guests, the guard shack at the entrance, and the 13-foot cement wall that closed off my house from the world.

The spikes at the top were just added security.

 I had quite a few... partners in my past and I couldn't afford for a scorned lover to get in and wreak havoc. Not to mention all the people in the industry who thought I had 'done them wrong'. 

In my world, I was at the top, and everyone always wants at the top so even my house had to be heavily secured just as my office building was. 

And just like my office, my home was precious and the secrets it held were something that I wouldn't want to ever get out. 

Before I opened her door for her and helped her out, I grabbed the food boxes from the back seat. She really should've eaten before but after would be fine as well.

Genevieves' legs were close to giving out but I was there to catch her. She just smiled shyly and muttered a, "Sorry, Sir."

The knowing smirk on my face was my only answer.

I unlocked the door and ushered her inside, walking to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water after placing the boxes in the refrigerator.

"Do you want something to drink before we begin," I asked her as she walked silently behind me, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She was taking in her surroundings, her eyes landing on various paintings and priceless works of art, and  I could see all the statements and questions she had but only let out a small, "Water, please."

I grabbed another bottle and set them on the marble island before looking down into her eyes, "I wined and dined you so now I want to cut to the chase and bring you to a very special room of mine. I call it my 'playroom' as it is where I keep all of my...toys. Are you ready for this," I asked as I grabbed hold of her hands.

She looked up at me, doe-eyed and I suddenly had to ask myself 'What was I doing?'

She had that damned choker around her neck stating she was a slut but was she really? She strutted around the officer in those short skirts and low cut blouses but was she ready for me to have my way with her? She listened to commands, but was she ready for the playroom? Was she ready for me to whip and cane her? Was she ready for me to use and abuse all of her pretty holes?

"Yes," she whispered, her pupils dilating.

I placed my hand on her neck, my thumb caressing her cheek and watched as she smiled up at me.

"I want to let you know what you should expect, Genevieve. I'm not, mostly, into vanilla sex. I've got a kink, a passion if you will and I'd like to share it with you," I admitted slowly.

She audibly swallowed before taking in a deep breath, "What kind of kink," her little voice asked, her eyes wide and innocent looking.

"I'm a dominant," I stated boldly, looking deep into her eyes to read her emotions, "and I enjoy practicing BDSM with those who are willing."

Her brows pinched but she didn't go running for the hills so I assume that was a good sign. 

"What, uh... what does that mean? I mean, I've heard it before but what does it stand for," she asked.

"BDSM," I started with a sigh, as I knew this would be lengthy, " stands for bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, and sadism and masochism. I do practice all but a little less of the sadism. I don't wish to particularly hurt you and make you bleed. That doesn't sexually satisfy me. I do, however, want your absolute submission. I want you to give all of your power to me. I want you to put your absolute trust in me that I can bring your body to heights you've never and will never get to again.

"Not with anyone but me, that is. And If you're a masochist, someone who gets sexual gratification from pain or humiliation, then I will do my best to satisfy you in that way, though I can already see you like to be degraded and humiliated. Genevieve, while it sounds like me being the Dominant,  I should have all the power, but in reality, it's you, the submissive, that holds all the power. You can make our sessions stop with just a word, I will only have power because you give it to me.

"I should say that I do want to spank, whip, and cane you but this will be rare, and usually only for punishment. I want to fill all of your holes, at the same time. I want to tie you up so tight you can't move a fucking muscle. I want to pull your hair and I want to fuck you hard. I want tears running down your sweet, pretty face as my cock is shoved down your throat. I want you basically brain-dead because you're so fucked out. Will you give me that power? Tell me you want this..."

I stroked my thumb across her cheek again as I watched her suck in a ragged breath. I saw her nipples pebble against her dress and figured it was another good sign.

She still hadn't said anything after a moment and I was admittedly worried that all she had heard had been too much for her.

"Genevieve, please say something, Princess," I pleaded in a low voice.

She shut her eyes for a moment and when they opened again I watch her pupils contract and expand before she shuddered slightly, "Yes," she whispered, "I want this. I want it all."

I felt relief flood through me. I wanted her to want what I wanted and I was grateful that she did but I composed my self before I let my emotions run wild. I still had to tell her the rules.

I straightened my back and took a deep breath before beginning, "Alright then, Genevieve. First things first, when we get into my playroom you are to address me as Sir, Master, or Daddy, whichever one you prefer, though, I prefer Daddy most of all. Do not call me Dominic, Dom, or Mr. Blackstone. I will instantly punish you, without warning. Do you understand?"

Seeing her eyes widened, she nodded and I watched several emotions cross her features but I continued, "Second, do not look me in the eyes unless I ask you to. Do you understand? Your eyes are to be on the floor."

She, again, nodded and I could see the gears in her mind working to retain the information but there was still more to come.

"Third, I need you to listen to every command I give you. If you do not listen the first time I will instantly punish you. And the only thing to save you from punishment will be a safe word. Do you understand?"

Her lips parted as if to speak but only nodded again so I continued.

"Fourth, do not speak unless I instruct you to. Do you understand?"

I watched as she took her bottom lip between her teeth and nodded.

"Finally, I need you to come up with a safe word. It seems that I am the first dominant you've ever been with so I doubt you're ready for everything I have planned for you tonight. Think of a safe word now, Genevieve."

I gave her a moment to think then asked, "Do you have one?"

She nodded, smiled, and whispered, "Muffins."

I smiled at the innocence of the word but made my expression stern again.

"Can you remember that? It's very important you don't forget your safe word. If at any moment you can't take any more I need you to immediately call out that word. At that moment I will stop what I am doing and give you a moment to collect yourself and we will assess how you feel. At this moment I will allow you to speak freely to let me know what and how you're feeling. Do you understand?"

She nodded, still smiling but I could see her hands were shaking, hopefully in anticipation.

I brought my hand down from her face and traced down her throat, sliding my fingers over her shoulders. I was so ready for all of this skin to be covered in hickeys. I was so ready to mark her.

"Is there anything at all that you're against? Any names you don't want me to call you? Any part of your body you don't want me to hit, spank, or slap? Anything you don't think you'll be comfortable with? Because once we go into my playroom I will not allow you to speak unless I tell you to do so unless it is your safe word. I will have my way with you and you will take everything I give you. Tell me now if there's anything you feel uncomfortable doing."

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean? Give me an example."

"Slut," I knew she didn't mind that word but added it just in case, "whore, bitch. Do these words or any words like these bother you?"

She thought for a moment and shook her head. I was pleased to see she had a humiliation kink as I enjoyed thinking of her as my slut and was all too happy to say it out loud.

"Would you be uncomfortable if I slapped your cheeks? Your pussy? Your thighs?"

She blushed at the harshness of my words and I couldn't help but smirk at the innocence of it.

"No, I don't think I will mind," she whispered.

I ran my hand back up to her neck and lightly squeeze the sides, hindering only blood flow, not airflow, "Does this bother you?"

"No," she moaned, her eyes still on mine.

I growled and pulled her to me by the back of her neck, crushing my lips to hers.

She complied, bringing her hands up into my hair and lightly scratching my scalp. She moaned into my mouth and I sucked in her bottom lip, biting it gently.

I pulled away, placing one last quick kiss to her bruised lips, and turned, "Grab those waters. We will be needing them," I stated, walking from the kitchen and up the stairs.

Standing in front of the seemingly innocent white door, I punched in a code and pushed the handle down, opening the door a crack.

"Do you remember the rules, Genevieve," I asked her.

She nodded, her eyes glued to the door. I could see that she was curious but ready for what was on the other side.

I grabbed her chin and forcefully turned her face to look up at me, "Do you remember your safe word? Remind me of what it is." I commanded.

I remembered what it was but I needed to know that she did. She could forget all of the rules but the one thing she couldn't forget was her safe word.

Once I go into this room I am no longer 'professional businessman and CEO' Dominic Blackstone. I am Dom: a commanding and ruthless dominant who only wants and expects total submission.

And only Genevieves' safe word will save her from that side of me.

"Muffins," she whispered, tongue parting her lips, wetting them.

I dropped her chin and opened the door, ushering her over the threshold of either her worst nightmare or her greatest dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
746K 50.1K 97
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
4.7M 84.7K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...
3.3K 152 16
"Do you know what it feels like to sweat in bed, Bailey? Have you ever felt your body giving out, but being so consumed that you don't want to stop?"...