Blackstone Inc. (Book 1)

By StaceySonier

🖤Book 1 of the 'Blackstone' series🖤 • • • 🔥Highest Ranking🔥 #1: -Agegap -Assistant -Boss -Daddy -Employee... More

Special Thanks To...
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
-Epilogue-
-Bonus Chapter-
!Read Me!

Part 12

144K 4.3K 867
By StaceySonier

*Dominics POV*

Handing the kid two 20s, I told him to have a nice day and didn't miss the look on his face as he thanked me.

I turned my attention to Genevieve as I held her door open and extended my hand to her. She placed her much smaller hand in mine with a 'Thank you, Sir' and slipped inside the car.

As she went to put her left leg in the car, her skirt rode up her thighs and I'm sure even Andrew saw her black panties.

I felt my pants tent at the thought of what those panties were covering and had to mentally tell my self to pull it the fuck together. Just because my mind was thinking those thoughts ever since the interview, that does not mean that Genevieve even remotely felt the same way or that even so, it would be appropriate to act on it.

While I was still thinking, she must've felt my gaze on the junction between her thighs because she flushed and quickly brought her other leg in the car and adjusted her skirt while looking up at me.

I couldn't exactly look her in the eye after I was just caught staring at her there. She had to have known that's where my eyes were, as well. I couldn't lie, even if I wanted to.

I brushed it off, awkwardly, with a cough into my fist and shut the door, quickly walking around to the other side of the car.

As I got in and slipped the keys into the ignition, bringing the car to life, I had a feeling that she would try to say something, maybe apologize, so I held up my hand. I needed a moment of silence to gather my thoughts. Would I apologize for looking? Should I apologize?

No, definitely act like nothing happened. It was an accident. No big deal.

I knew she knew that I saw what happened and it was demented of me, but I wanted to remember that image.

I wanted to remember that sweet sight because it had been a while since I had been this attracted to a woman and with every day I was near her, my lust only grew more and more substantial.

And this incident wasn't helping that lust.

But I didn't want her to apologize. I wanted her to take my hand that was on the gear shift and put it on her thigh. I wanted her to want me to move it up her leg, closer to what she had just had on display for me and the valet boy to see.

"Dom--," I heard her try to start again and so I raised my hand again.

Just a few more seconds, Genevieve.

Just a few more seconds and the image would be ingrained in my head, maybe not forever, but at least for the day.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I'll wear longer skirts," I heard her quickly whisper before I could stop her.

I definitely didn't want that, but honestly, I didn't need to want her.

I had seen her in the skimpy little skirts she wore to work. I saw the way her eyes had darkened when she saw me look down her shirt this morning. I saw the way her hips swayed when she walked away from me. And I saw the way her face flushed when I gave her any command.

Could it really be that she was attracted to me as well? And would it even matter?

In any case, she wasn't ready for all that I was. She wasn't ready for all of Dominic Blackstone. And she probably wouldn't ever be ready for me.

So, with a soft expression, I faced her and agreed, "That would probably be for the best, Genevieve."

I trained my eyes back to the windshield, turning onto the road that the office building was on.

"Can we just... forget about it," her little voice asked.

I probably wouldn't, but I couldn't let her know that. I couldn't let her know that it affected me so much that I would probably have to go a few rounds with myself tonight.

That or take a cold shower. I definitely didn't need to give into this lust. It would only make things harder... No pun intended.

I squeezed her knee reassuringly and hoped she thought that was ok.

"Of course, Genevieve. No harm was done."

***

We didn't talk for the rest of the car ride. I was too busy thinking about what her garter belt from yesterday paired with the stockings, and today's bra and pantie set would look like on her body.

I was too busy thinking about how she would look underneath me in all of that. Maybe with those back heels from the day of her interview.

We pulled up to the front of the building and before I even turned the car off Genevieve had already opened her door and was making her way to the entrance.

As I got out of the car, I was met by the valet, "Hey George, I'll be taking home the Range Rover tonight. Have it ready for me by six, please," I said to him as I handed over my keys.

He smiled, "Of course, Mr. Blackstone. Anything else?"

I was already on my way to the door, but replied, "No, George, thank you."

***

I heard her sigh and push away from her desk. I heard her shoes clicking their way over to me. I heard her clear her throat, but still, I didn't look up.

I knew that if I looked up I'd be eye level with the culprit of my imagination just across the desk, and I honestly didn't trust myself. I was way too attracted to this woman and it was starting to show. The way her hips swing when she walks, the thickness of her thighs, the curve of her ass, and how ample her chest was...

It was all a recipe for disaster, a disaster I felt was coming very soon.

"Dominic."

The way she breathed my name, the image of her in lingerie came back to me but now it was accompanied by that one word coming from her lips. This woman was dangerous.

"I was wondering if it would be okay if I left. I know I'm usually supposed to wait for you, but I'm suddenly not feeling so well."

It was probably better for her to leave early anyway. I probably would be leaving soon too. I've had to readjust myself discreetly under my desk several times while thinking about her.

This obviously wasn't a new thing, but now it was becoming a threat. I had seen her most intimate area, covered, but barely, and I was obsessing over it.

I don't think I had ever felt more ashamed in my life with the thoughts that had been running through my mind since she started at the company.

Under all of the confidence she exuded, under that thick layer of sex appeal she presented, I could tell, was a sweet and innocent little girl who had no idea just how badly I wanted to defile her. She had no idea that she was caught in my sights...

I wanted to possess her, I wanted her every thought to be of me, and I wanted her to need me like the air she breathed...

I wanted and needed her complete and utter submission.

"That's fine," I said, coming out of my dangerous thoughts but still not looking up.

I couldn't look at her face. I couldn't risk her seeing the look in my eyes. I was lusting over her and all I had seen was her fucking underwear.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

I felt her pause and after she said, "Alright, well good night, Sir. I'll see you tomorrow," she was gone.

I sat at my damn desk for another 45 minutes, not getting any work done just staring off into space with my perverted thoughts.

So, finally, I stood up and made my way downstairs. I needed to get home so I could take care of this lust I had inside. It was starting to affect my work performance --and almost nothing was more important than work to me.

Something had to give.

I needed something to soothe this ache and no one but her would do. So I would have to settle for the next best thing.

I wanted her to the point that I might've been drooling, but I'd be professional.

I wouldn't scare her off.

I would wait for her to make the move, if she ever did. Just one bold move would show me that she meant business and it was so wrong, I knew it was, but I wanted it soon.

If she showed me that this wasn't just some sexy game of cat and mouse, then I'd pounce... but for now, I'd wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 2.6K 36
"Lock the door" He demands. "Don't want anyone walking in on us?" I tease. He chuckles. "Yeah... Something like that" ...
709K 5.4K 8
âťťLet me treat you like a slut and I'll make you feel like a princess,âťž When love is not madness, it is not love -- as Genevieve found herself l...
3.5K 158 17
"Do you know what it feels like to sweat in bed, Bailey? Have you ever felt your body giving out, but being so consumed that you don't want to stop?"...
3.9K 43 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...