Storm - Luke Hemmings // COMP...

By 5sauceeofsummer

Traveling alone can be wonderful, you meet new people and you can do wathever you want because you don't have... More

Introduction
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9 - Last Chapter
Author's Note
F1 One shots

0.9

398 116 25
By 5sauceeofsummer

I was now on my sofa waiting for Jade to come back. Lauren left pretty much just after Ashton. Luke is in his bedroom that no one told me about. 

I was eating some cereals while watching another episode of Sherlock, one of my preferred series of all time, on the big TV.

I don't have a clue if Jade is coming back for dinner and it's getting late so I need to start cooking something or I'm gonna starve. I picked the necessary ingredients to start making a lasagna. Lasagna was one of my favorite foods and one thing no one knows about me is that I'm a pretty good cooker.

After a while, the lasagna was ready to put in the oven. I waited a few minutes before putting some plates on the table. 

I went upstairs to call Luke but I'm not sure if he wants to eat with me and I'm not sure if I want him to eat with me? Probably he's going to annoy me all the time and make fun of my food but I knocked on his door anyway.

-You can come in! -He yells and I open the door slowly, hoping that I don't see anyone naked. I didn't, thank God! 

-I made some lasagna and I'm not gonna eat it all alone so, do you want some? -I asked and he throws me a big smile.

-I love lasagna, I'm coming down in a minute! -He says and I went downstairs again. I hate this big house only because of this, I walk an entire mile only to go from the kitchen to the bedrooms! 

I sat on the table and shortly after, Luke sits in front of me. 

-There's no way that you made this. This is too good to be true! -he says with his mouth full.

-Did nobody teach you not to talk with your mouth full? You should have a little respect! -I said, joking with Luke. -But yes, I made it. Thank you! 

-And I'm the annoying one? -He rolls his eyes and I laugh. 

-Yes! You're so annoying! I hope that you don't eat more of my cookies or I'll kill you! -He laughs and nods.

-Don't worry, I will eat them more times so you can kill me. -His eyes look to mine. I can see now how beautiful they really are. They were so deep and I'm almost sure I could drown in them because of how blue they are. It's like I'm looking at the ocean when I'm looking at him. 

-Do you want to watch a movie with me? I don't have anything to do tonight. -I asked almost like a whisper. I'm not sure If this is what I really want but I want to get to know him better. 

He's like a total stranger and he lives in the same house I do. I don't know anything about him!  

-Sure! I would love to! -He smirks and I'm almost sure that there's a reason behind that smirk. -But I get to choose the movie! -I sighed

-Alright, but can we watch a horror movie at least? -I asked. I love horror movies because they're so interesting! 

-I'm gonna think about it, princess. -I kinda missed hearing him call me that and I don't have a fucking idea why.

_______________
OMG I MISSED THIS SO MUCH AND I KNOW THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY THIS DAYS AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.
I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING, COMENTING AND SHARING THIS FANFIC!! THAT WOULD GIVE ME EXTRA MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE IT!
LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.4K 49
*COMPLETED* Old school love... is that too much to ask? Just two kids being in love with each other, dreaming about their life together, no drama...
1.8K 146 39
*Btw it's a pun, I know how to spell * ;) "Did you want something, or...." She asks sounding annoyed that I had interrupted her reading. "Oh yeah sor...
916 60 18
It was a joke. They signed me up as a joke. I didn't think I'd get picked. I didn't want to get picked. I don't want to compete for some stupid boy b...
6K 340 46
I'm Isabel. Living in a complete undecided life, but will soonly change by the world full of lies... When the time comes that I have to spend time wi...