Complicated โ†  Damon Salvatore...

By -missmischief

' ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ? ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค

29

5.9K 278 31
By -missmischief

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄
i want to be happy but something in me screams that i do not deserve it

"EASY."

Matt helped Jeremy with bringing Jenna into the house. "Grab the door."

"Okay, stop fussing," Jenna said as the twins followed her into the house with all of her things from the hospital.

"The doctor said that you have to take it easy," Elena said.

Echo closed the door seeing as she was the last one in, and said, "Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, hemorrhage and die, alright?"

"Yeah, the only thing I'm going to die from is embarrassment," Jenna said. "I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?"

Echo snorted. "With a lot of grace."

Matt helped Jenna onto the couch, and she sighed in relief as she relaxed. He held up the bag of food, asking, "What should I do with this?"

"I got it." Echo grabbed it from him, and walked into the kitchen. Jeremy and Elena were quick to follow her.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked, and began making Echo a cup of coffee knowing that she had just spent hours at the hospital with nothing to drink or eat.

Elena helped her sister unload the food, and said, "Eat the lunch that Matt has generously brought us from the Grill."

Echo's mouth watered at the sight of the juicy bacon burger with a large thing of fries.

"About Katherine..." Jeremy trailed off just as Echo chewed off a huge piece of the burger.

"I'm gonna kill the bitch!" Echo shouted, but since she had so much food in her mouth, it came out all mumbled, and food sprayed everywhere.

Elena shook her head as Echo started to finally chew her food. "We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy," Elena stated.

Echo let out a noise lot disagreement as she finally chewed and swallowed her food. "What?" She looked at her sister. ""She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that."

"Yes, we can," Elena stated, furrowing her brows. "If it keeps you guys safe, then we can."

"What if she tries something else?" Jeremy asked, crossing his arms.

Elena shook her head, saying, "She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. Well, I'm doing it now. Me and Stefan are over."

"What?" Echo asked before scoffing. "Wow. You gave in so easily." She shook her head. "I'm disappointed in you."

"Katherine wins," Elena stated, ignoring Echo which made the younger Gilbert twin scuff. "The end."

"You're being naive and you know it," Jeremy said and walked over to the table, grabbing his coat.

Echo frowned as she watched him, and asked, "Where are you doing?"

"Out," He looked over at Jenna who turned to face him as he began to leave. "I'll be back!"

"I feel like an invalid," Jenna said as Echo handed her a drink.

Elena opened the pizza box that sat on the coffee table as she said, "That's because you are an invalid."

Echo chuckled and nodded in agreement as she took a slice of pizza from the box. "She's right."

Jenna scoffed and laughed at the twins, shaking her head.

"Where's Jeremy?" Echo questioned, glancing over at the chairs. "Shouldn't he be hungry?"

"He already left for the Lockwood party," Jenna answered, and the twins shared a confused look at that, knowing their brother would never go to a party like that. It just wasn't like him.

"He went to that?" Elena asked in confusion.

Jenna nodded. "I'm glad. He needs to have more fun. Lose some of that emo-thing."

"I'm gonna get some napkins," Elena said and stood up, and headed over to Alaric who was trying to open a bottle of wine in the kitchen. Echo was quick to get up and follow her sister.

Echo stood in front of Alaric. "What's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Alaric asked, pretending to not know anything. And what gave it away was the way he could barely hold eye contact and because of his tone of voice.

Echo clicked her tongue and shook her head. "We haven't heard from anyone all day. And Damon always calls me to talk about nothing in particular. Lets not forget that Caroline is also my best friend, and she doesn't know how to stop talking." She tilted her head, being sassy. "It's like they're avoiding us. And now Jeremy is supposedly at the party? He hates stuff like that."

"I don't know what to tell you two," Alaric said, and they narrowed their eyes when Alaric's phone suddenly beeped. He was quick to grab it before either twin could, and stuffed it in his back pocket.

"So you'll be okay if we just head out and try and meet up with everyone," Elena said with a smile before they started to walk away.

Alaric quickly blocked their path. "Wait, wait, wait."

"What are you hiding, Ric?" Echo questioned roughly. "Come on. We fought together."

"Stefan and Damon asked me to keep an eye on you two," Alaric said reluctantly. "Just in case Katherine showed up while they were at the party."

"So Stefan and Damon are at the party too?" Elena asked.

"Just let this one go, you two, okay?" Alaric said, pleading with them, giving them his puppy eyes

They both nodded, knowing exactly what the other thought; they weren't going to let it go.

A few hours later, Elena spoke up and said, "Hey, we're gonna go upstairs and talk. You good over there?"

"Night," Jenna said, waving at them before rolling back over, and Alaric sat down in the chair that faced away from them.

Echo grabbed the car keys off of the side table, and they quickly and quietly ran out the front door.

JEREMY walked away from Katherine, pulling out his phone when he was suddenly yanked to the side. He was about to yell when a hand clasped over his mouth, and he saw that he was staring at his twin sister's.

"What the fuck is going on?" Echo asked, removing her hand from his mouth.

Jeremy called Bonnie and brought the twins over to a table where no one could see them, when the witch joined them.

Jeremy and Bonnie quickly began to explain what was going on, and the twins were not happy by the end of the explanation.

"Are you seriously trying to kill her here?" Echo asked before shaking her head and running a hand through her hair.

"We saw an opportunity and we knew we had to take it," Jeremy stated, buttoning up his suit.

Elena narrowed her eyes. "You promised me, Jeremy."

"This is protecting you two," Jeremy answered. "I told you I would stay out of it unless it involved keeping you two safe."

Echo sighed and looked at her little brother with a small smile. "You're right."

"Are you guys crazy? You could get yourselves killed." Elena shook her head.

Bonnie sighed. "We know what we're doing, Elena."

"And how are Echo and I supposed to feel if one of you gets hurt because of us?" Elena asked, looking at them with terrified eyes. She didn't want any of her friends or family risk everything just for her or her sister.

Jeremy shook his head. "It's not just you and Echo anymore, Elena. She's messed with all of us. She has to be stopped."

Bonnie nodded and before anyone else could say anything else, Elena and Echo screamed out in pain.

Bonnie caught Elena as Jeremy caught Echo. They were both screaming and withering in pain, and spots of blood began to appear on their bodies.

"What's happening!?" Jeremy shouted out, holding his sister close to him. He didn't like to see either of them in pain.

Suddenly, the twins yelped as a large wound appeared on their arm.

"What's going on!?"

"Son of a bitch!" Echo screeched, closing her eyes.

Bonnie's eyes widened as she said, "Jeremy, it's Katherine! They're linked to Katherine! Get them to stop, now!"

Jeremy immediately ran into the house, running up the stairs to the room where Stefan and Damon were fighting Katherine. He saw Stefan holding Katherine down as Damon held a stake, ready to put it in her heart when he yelled, "Stop! You're hurting Elena and Echo! Everything you're doing to her is hurting them."

Damon looked back at Jeremy in shock, and Katherine quickly stood up, speaking, "You two think you're the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better than your witch."

"Jeremy, go check on them and make sure they're okay," Damon shouted at him, "Go!"

Jeremy ran quickly bad down the stairs.

MEANWHILE, both twins were groaning and whimpering in pain, and Bonnie said, "I can't break the spell. I'm sorry. But I can try to take some of the pain away, okay?"

Echo and Elena held on to one another when Jeremy rushed towards them, asking, "Are you two okay?"

"Are they?" Elena asked immediately.

"They're stuck in there with her," Jeremy explained before looking at Bonnie, "You were right. Katherine had a witch to link Elena and Echo to her."

"That girl I saw," Bonnie said with wide eyes, "The one inside. Stay with them, keep pressure on her shoulder."

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asked, watching as Bonnie started to walk away.

"There's another witch here, I'm gonna find her," Bonnie said before running off towards the house.

Jeremy took off his ring, trying to hand it to Echo, and she said, "No, Jeremy."

"You need this more than I do," Jeremy told her.

Echo shook her head, saying, "It wouldn't work either way."

"What?" Jeremy asked, confused.

Echo sighed and said, "The ring protects humans from a supernaturally caused death. It doesn't work on supernatural beings. And doppelgangers are the definition of supernatural. Bonnie has to try and get the witch to undo this."

"But, you're not-"

She shrugged. "I'll come back either way."

A few minutes later, Elena and Echo sighed in relief. The wounds began disappearing, and the twins smiled at each other, and hugged.

ELENA was on her phone, talking to Jeremy as Echo was on the phone with Damon.

"You're okay, right?" He asked, worried about his best friend.

Echo nodded even though he couldn't see. "I'm fine, Damon. I've been through worse, trust me."

She hung up and sighed, looking over at her twin sister, who was now off the phone and said, "Having a best friend is hard," she whined and complained which made Elena laugh at her.

They wrapped their arms around one another, but without going far, Echo felt someone come up behind them.

She turned around, seeing a man in a mask behind her. He reached his hand out, and she was quick to grab it, and kick his knee which snapped.

He was up faster than she was prepared for, and he grabbed her head, and snapped it.

Her body fell to the ground, and he walked over her, grabbed Elena, and she soon passed out from chloroform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 2.3K 47
๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ. ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ฌ ๐” ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ...
21.9K 956 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...
75.1K 3.1K 49
๐ˆ๐‘๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ โ ๐˜จ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”๐‘›, ๐˜ช ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โž โ”โ”โ˜†โŒ’*. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—…๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹...
400 20 7
๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...