Boyfriend Scenarios (Thomas...

By -Froggy_Chi-

Just read the title! More

Hello and Welcome!
Quick Question
How you meet
See him again/ exchanging numbers
Your job
Your age
Best color on you
How to describe you? (I have no clue how to word this)
Quote (1)
When you relize you like/love him
Confession
Series 1: First Date
Phone Contact
Nicknames
He gives you Jewelry
Becoming Official
Do you have glasses?
You see your EX
Series 1: First Kiss
How he knows your Mad
Your Hogwarts House
Favorite Mystic Messenger Charater
Anime you watch together
Cartoon you watch together
TV show you watch together
What He loves about you
He meets your Family(special chapter for Patton and Roman)
Your vehicle
You leave for a While
Him while your Gone
You while your Away
You Return
You in the hospital
Meeting the others
Stealing his clothes
Moving in together
You on your Period
How you turn him on
Holiday Celebration
Series 1: First Time
How You Sleep
How You Kiss Most Often
Cute Couple Gif
Series 2: Thomas
Series 2: Patton
Series 2: Logan
Series 2: Roman
Series 2: Virgil
Headcanon 1
Christmas!
Pet you get together
Habit you picked up
Patton special
You get ENGAGED
Series 3: Thomas {a}
Series 3: Patton {a}
Series 3: Logan {a}
Series 3: Roman {a}
Series 3: Virgil {a}
Telling the others {a}
His Kinks 😏
The Change
Series 4: Swimsuits
Bridesmaids
Wedding Song
Reaction: Makeup
Wedding Aisle
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
Honeymoon 2
Telling The World (preperation)
Telling the World(the video)
First Sign 😉
Finding Out
Telling Him
Telling His Family/Sides
Telling Your Family
The Rest of Roman's
Maternity Shoot
Favorite Maternity Outfits
Six Month Ultrasound
Babies Room
Baby Shower/Baby Video
Babies!!!
Having The Baby
How long in Labor?
Sides Meet the Baby(s)
Court Case (Logan Special)
Deciet Catchup(1-35)
Deciet Catchup(36-62)
Deciet Catchup(63-76)
Moving
Couples Costume
Baby Costume
Baby First Halloween
Cute Moment With Dad and Baby(gif)
Cute Moment with Baby and Pet
First Valentines Day
Babies Birthday
Babies First Steps
Remus Catchup(1-35)
Remus Catchup(36-62)
Remus Catchup(63-82)
Babies first word
First rose he gave you
Remy Catchup(1-35)
Remy Catchup(36-62)
Remy Catchup(63-82)
First time leaving baby with a babysitter
Babies first birthday
Picani Catch-Up(1-35)
Picani Catchup(63-84)
Picani Catchup(36-62)
Couple Tattoo
How you are affected
How he is affected
Kid gets injured
He apologizes
Family vacation
Kid picks his hair color
Your kid (at age 18)
Your kid comes out
Your kids spouces
Thank you!

Catching him cheating

837 9 48
By -Froggy_Chi-

Thomas
I'm home after Arden's daycare orientation. He's so lonely that I thought it'd be good for him.

I open the door and see Thomas and the bulkiest guy I've ever seen in the middle of a heated session. I push Arden's face into my chest so he doesn't see.

Thomas notices me and pushes the guy away but I'm already upstairs and I've starting packing stuff.

"Babe..." Thomas says pulling his shirt on while walking into the room.

"Don't you Babe me!" I hiss throwing some of Arden's clothes in and I pick up the confused two year old.

"Just listen to me!" Thomas huffs.

"I did! When I came home!" I storm out of the house and to my parents.

Patton
I'm the one out of Patton and I who drinks regularly. The first time, in the years I've known Patton, he drinks and he's definitely a light weight.

I'm waiting for him to get back from the bathroom but he's not coming so I decide to go look for him.

I get close to the bathrooms and see him and a girl making out and feeling each other up. I tear them apart and gently send Patton to the car and I take the girl who was with him outside.

"Gurl why are you doing? I was gonna get some." She scoffs.

"Oh honey.... that's my husband and I'm sorry but you've messed with the wrong person." I sneer.

"He was touching me like he hasn't gotten anything for months." She smirks.

"Yeah because I just had twins and am healing. So bah bye!" I punch her in the face. After I finish I go back into the car and Patton is crying.

"I'm sorry! Don't leave!" Patton shakes and I feel slightly bad but my slightly drunken self isn't having it.

"I...I'll need to have a bit of space to think..." I snap and drive home

Logan
I thought everything was going fine. I had a healthy baby and I have the ideal body and I have never complained to him. That is until one day

"Love I need to talk to you." Logan comes up to me looking deflated.

"Yeah of course. Is everything ok?" I put my book down and turn my attention to him. He sits down across from me.

"I was having an affair. I'm sorry... and I wish I never did." Logan looks down at his lap sadly.

"Lo.... I can't... why?"

"I never intended to. He wasn't as attractive as you or even satisfied me as much as you have."

"Dammit Logan!" I start crying.

"I'm very very sorry."

Roman
The alarm spell on the house trips. I set it so anyone who isnt family causes it to go off. So I aparate home and I see Roman and a skimpily dressed guy kissing and stripping each other down.

"Roman!" I gasp dropping my wand.

"(Y/N)?" Roman looks shocked, "I thought you were at work"

"So you could have fun with your boy toy? Forgetting that you are married and you have three kids!" I sneer.

"Woah... dude you are married with kids? I'm out." The guy says redressing himself.

"I'm out too. Enjoy not seeing the kids until you figure out if you are willing to stay monogamous with me like our vows stated." I storm out after packing up.

Virgil
I've never been worried that Virgil would cheat on me, just because of how long it took for us to kiss or do anything... he couldn't cheat.... boy was I wrong.

I'm stopping at home to change out of my dancing clothes and into my usual day clothes, when i open the door to the bedroom I see Virgil and some guy I've never seen before in the middle of having sex...

I drop my bag and run out of the room and that's when Virgil starts yelling my name and running after me.

I'm so heartbroken that I don't even say anything and drive to pick Zoe up from her daycare in my dance clothes and to my parents house.

Deceit
I'm home after a really draining case and all I want to do is have Dee hold me tight as I'm struggling not to scream his name out.

"Welcome home Medusa." Deceit hugs me from behind as I place my bag down next to the couch.

"Oh I missed you dee." I turn around and kiss him, only to taste cherry on his lips instead of their usual vanilla.

"Vanessa is at my brothers house so we have the night to ourselves. Maybe I could have a turn at tying you up?" Deceit smirks.

"Definitely." I smile and head to the bedroom while Dee grabs our toys from the hall closet.

I look around the room and see that the bed is a few inches farther from the wall and there are new notches on the bed posts. I shake it off.

I grab Deceits favorite silks on me and slip them on before going to grab a condom, the box in the drawer is almost empty.

Deceit walks into the room with a loving look in his eyes but I look at him with betrayal.

"What's that look for?" He questions.

"Daniel where's the rest? When I left there were 35... there's only 12 here." My voice is shaking.

"I forgot to put them back after I cleaned." He lies.

"Are you KIDDING me! I KNOW you cheated" I start crying.

"(Y/N) you are never home and I have needs and sometimes you can't satisfy them." He squints.

"I could have gotten some days off so I could. Daniel I try to be here as much as possible and you know that."

Dee comes up to me and slaps me across the face. "my needs should come before your work" he grabs my wrists and pins me against the wall.

"Let me go Daniel" I beg. And after a while I am, but he did say and do many things. And during that time he forced me to stay for the sake of our daughter.

Remus
We are on a wonderful date that Remus suddenly planned. And after a while he leaves to go to the bathroom and he gives me a strong kiss.

About twenty minutes later a girl comes up to with with a big smile and sits in remus' seat.

"You know that guy you came here with?" She looks so smug.

"Yeah... he's my husband." I say as if she's stupid.

"That's impossible because he's my boyfriend. So you back off my man or so help you." She looks pissed.

"Oh honey... he put a ring on my finger so you should back off." I say and she leaves before Remus comes back.

"Why do you look mad?" Remus says sitting down.

"Your girlfriend just came up to me and told me to back off. So yeah I'm mad." I sneer.

"Babe.... she's lying." Remus looks upset.

"Your walking home. Don't expect me to be there." I pour my drink on him and walk out .

Remy
It's hard having a child who's in and out of the hospital a lot. And it made it hard to be intimate as often as either Remy or I would like.

I'm home the night after Wren was released from the hospital, he wanted to spend the night with his uncles, and all I can hear throughout the house is moans.

I go to the bedroom and see Remy and two girls and a guy all going at each other.

I slam the door and take my bag and head over to Remus cousins house to hide.

Picani
I'm dropping off Emile's lunch as a surprise on our year anniversary. I know his schedule so I know he doesn't have any patients right now.

"Em I brought some lunch." I say opening the door, only to see a skinny blonde on his desk and is locked in the middle of a heated kiss.

I drop the food which explodes all over the floor and splashed on Emile's leg which causes him to pull away and finally see me.

"(Y/n)?" He stutters pushing the girl away.

"Dammit Emile.... I went against everything because I love you... and you go and do this... on our ANNIVERSARY!" I scream cry.

"(Y/n).. I-" he starts talking but I cut him off

"No! I'm leaving and I never want to see you again!" I storm out of the room and to our home where I pick up Nate who's awake and leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.9K 40
Requests are closed :( I hope you enjoy my stories about our favorite sassy gay and sweetheart therapist ♡
269K 6.4K 61
The title pretty much explains it. If you have any requests or suggestion inbox me or comment! THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS AND FUTURE READERS! LOVE...
11.2K 239 27
You saw the title and you know what's going down so make sure you read it BYE!!!!
189K 3.2K 13
!WARNING!: discontinued! This story is discontinued, read if you want to but there will be no more updates.