He meets your Family(special chapter for Patton and Roman)

You have clothes at each others house ok.

Thomas
My parents told me to invite my boyfriend over for a family dinner tonight. I'm not a nervous person but my parents are extremely judgmental. I look up from my phone and towards my boyfriend.

"Thomas." I say. He looks at me. "My parents want to meet you." I say quietly.

"Baby could you say that louder?" He says.

"My parents want to meet you." I say with a bit more confidence. He looks slightly shocked.

"Umm alright... when?" He says uncomfortably.

"Tonight." I squeak. He pales. "It's ok I know they will love you!" I quickly say. He nods. I glance at the time and see that we have three hours until they want us there, they live two hours away. "Thomas we need to get ready to go. They live two hours away." We quickly get ready.

-when we get there-

I'm holding Thomas' hand when the door bursts open. My mother pulls me into a hug.

"Hi mom. Hi Dad." I say when I escape. We walk inside. "This is my boyfriend Thomas." He waves awkwardly.

"Thomas, do you love my daughter with all your heart." My dad asks, leaning on his gun cabinet.

"Yes sir." He says, voice shaking.

"Would you do anything for her?" My mother asks with a very sharp voice.

"Yes ma'am." He says gaining more confidence.

"He's the sweetest boy I've ever dated." I tell them, "he's made my live so much better."

Patton
"Pat." I call.

"Yes Lunar." He calls back.

"Tonight I want you too meet somebody."

"Alright.  What time."

"Start getting ready now.  Well leave once I'm done making this picnic and changing."  He agrees.

-when we're dressed-

I drive Patton to another side of the forest behind my house and park the car.  I grab his hand and walk with him for about half an hour before we get to a cave with a very large tree next to it.  I kneel in front of the tree.

"Mom... I brought who I love to visit you like I promised." I tell the tree.  Patton kneels next to me.  I turn slightly. "Dad... he's made me love myself again."  I feel Patton grab my hand.

"(Y/N)... you didn't need to bring me here." He whispers.

"I wanted to. Follow me." I stand up and go into the cave with Patton holding my hand.

"What is this place."

"This was my home.  I grew up here.  The thing Patton is that I'm not human.  I'm a werewolf kinda.  I once was a wolf, the daughter of the Luna, that means queen.  A young group of wizards came into my forest to practice magic.  They turned me half human.  Then other spells they used killed my pack." I sit in the middle of the floor and let my ears and tail show.

"(Y/N) I had no idea."

"The day we met was the day after a full moon.  I told you my name was Lunar, that means princess." I smile at him and peck his lips.

"Thank you for telling me this."

Logan
ALREADY MET YOUR FAMILY KINDA.  CORI IS ALL THE FAMILY YOU HAVE LEFT.